The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is intended for readers who are at least eighteen. It is also provided for an audience wishing to read gay erotic material. If you do not fit into those categories then it is suggested that the reader go no further. This story may not be posted on newsgroups or to webpages or duplicated in any manner without the express written permission of the author. If you would like to contact the author e-mail him at . Copyright © 2001 by Kyle Leach. All Rights Reserved.

Tech Agent Control, Chapter 3

Bills Falls surveyed the city from his penthouse office. Through the transparent wall he could see the city come to life. The sun was just coming up and promised to be a spectacle as it inched its way above the horizon. He loved this time of the morning. He always felt at his best, like he had just been born a few moments ago and he had his whole life ahead of him. His mind filled with thoughts of wonder.

He slowly turned into his office and let his eyes fall on all that it contained. It was a large sterile space comprised of what looked like a blue feathered marble. The ceiling, if you could call it that, was comprised of clear bethium. It sparkled with a rainbow of colors as light refracted off of its surface. Several rugs, from the early twentieth century, covered the floor in a luxurious, cubist, dance. The desk, sofa and occasional chairs were covered in black mod and were trimmed in chrome. They may have looked like leather, but he knew the difference. Mod had no smell. His executive chair was plush and covered in dark blue crushed velvet. Several uni spheres hung in the air producing soft light for all the office. Silver bookshelves lined the interior wall of the room and were dusted with a mix of literature and antiques. Two highly polished silver doors, giving access to the room, were on either side of the shelves. Of all the things in the room the most valuable was not an object.

Falls looked down at his new agent sleeping on the mod sofa of his office. His blond hair shimmered in the light of the rising sun, his skin glistened with sweat and his smile beamed across the room to Bill. Adam’s nipples were still erect and Bill could see his pit hair as one of his hands was folded behind his head. He could also hear Adam moaning. Adam’s restful state and arousal were partially caused by Falls. He needed to give Adam other directives for his new life, and this took time. As he sent silent commands via his IU to Adam’s CU, he looked at Adam’s face and how innocent he still looked. Adam was far from innocent now. Although Adam would retain almost all of his original personality, he would have an undying devotion to Falls.

“Ira when will Adam’s processing be complete and were you able to get the information I needed?” Falls asked his assistant. Like a genie from a bottle, blue mist appeared ten feet from Falls and a melodic female voice intoned, “Bill, his processing should be completed in less than five minutes, the Zods are functioning well and continue to work at optimum levels. He is showing no signs of rejection at this point. I did try to find information about the Angel Project. Senator Harriman was most helpful. I will download the data to your IU now. I am still checking other sources for further data of merit. I have rescheduled your brunch with Sophia to tomorrow morning, as you will need more time with Adam. I told her that an old friend of yours had stopped by and needed your help. Will that be all Bill?” Falls thanked Ira for her work and told her to keep everyone at bay until he had finished with Adam. As quickly as she had appeared Ira’s colored cloud dissipated. It was amazing how inventive she could be. Ira was the newest in AI. She was essentially a living being without form, most of the time. The image that was projected moments earlier was made possible by the holo-circuitry in his office. He knew she enjoyed being in his office and his apartemt the most as it gave her the most freedom to express herself.

Bill looked at his IU and began to display the data in a free mode. A light panel five feet wide appeared before him and information began to flood the panel. Pictures articles, records, all began to appear for his consumption, all catalogued and indexed with a system designed by Ira. They made it easier for Falls to process the information. Since he had never had implants of any kind, he had always had to work harder than everyone else to achieve his goals. Ira tried to give him as much of an edge, as she could.

As he viewed the information on the transparent screen Bill noticed Adam begin to move. He stopped the logs and watched as his prince awoke. Adam yawned and began to stretch. Bills watched closely as Adam’s muscles tightened and loosened. As Adam rolled over, off of his ass, he could see one of Adam’s tight globes. As he turned back he could see that Adam already had an erection. Adam was already slightly aroused, as he should be. Adam opened his eyes and saw Bill. Almost immediately he jumped up and tried to cover his nakedness with has hands. “Bill, what happened, why am I here? The last thing I remember I was looking for you,” Adam asked. “Where are my clothes?”

Falls stepped in front of the transparent screen and walked over to Adam. “Take it easy Adam, you’ve been through a lot, take it easy,” Falls said in a comforting tone. “I know that this must still be fuzzy in your head. There was an accident and you were hurt, I brought you back here to get medical attention. You are doing fine now. You were overheating so I had your clothes removed. I thought that you liked to be naked. You never seemed to mind before when we saw each other.”

Adam immediately felt better now that he knew more of what had happened to him. He tried to remember the last few weeks but couldn’t keep anything in his head. He felt like he was looking into a fog when he thought of the past. At least he was with Bill now. He also didn’t feel self-conscious about being naked with Bill either. He did wonder why he was so horny. Shouldn’t his erection be going down now?

“Adam I have a few people that I want you to meet. Before we go to see them though, maybe you can help me with some of this information. Senator Harriman was nice enough to provide it, but it lacks certain details.” Falls turned the holographic image toward Adam and Adam came close enough to read it. “The Angel Project has links to G.U.N., China, the Former E.U. and seven other countries, are there others not listed here?” Adam took a look at the list, but it felt strange to be talking about this with Bill, something didn’t seem right. Bill sensed his reluctance and pushed a button on his IU. Bill watched as Adam’s hand rose to his nipple and he began to play with it.

Adam’s dick twitched as he twisted his nipple and he answered Bill’s question, “there are nine other countries involved, not listed here, I’m surprised you don’t have that data. I’m not sure how much you can trust the Senator, based on this information,” Adam looked at the list more closely and began to formulate the new list. He downloaded it into Bill’s data. With the request complete Falls asked more questions. Each time Adam answered, as he was distracted by his sexual arousal. By the time Adam had answered all of his questions Adam’s dick was harder and drooling pre-cum onto the floor. He was also moaning. When Adam finally noticed what he was doing he blushed and his ears turned red. He stopped playing with his nipple and tried to work the pre-cum into the floor with his toes. He hoped Bill had not noticed. The last thing he wanted was for Bill to call off their friendship.

Tech Agent Control, Chapter 4

“Adam let’s go into my private conference room. I have some things that I want you to do,” Falls said with a smile. He knew that most of his personal staff would be assembled for a preview of Adam, in a short time. All knew that Adam was going through training. They didn’t remember that each of them had gone through the same training as Adam. This insured that he could trust all of his staff implicitly.

As they walked into the conference room it looked much like Falls’ office only on a smaller scale. The primary furniture was a clear table with chrome trim with six black and chrome high back chairs. As they walked in, Falls’ took his seat at the head of the table and asked Adam to sit next to him on his right. The hologram had followed them the whole way, as Falls asked a few more questions and asked for input from Adam. From the look of the room one would have thought that it would be cold, but Adam was feeling very warm as he sat in his chair. Thanks to Falls, Adam was also feeling more aroused. His cock was completely erect and his nipples were demanding attention. Adam also noticed a strange itch in his ass. He felt very distracted and embarrassed that he could not control himself. As Adam looked at the suspended screen, Falls turned to look at his IU. He looked at Adam’s heart rate, his hormone levels, and the stimulation of Adam’s pleasure center. The Zods were settling in quite well. With that taken care of Falls signaled for his employees.

A door on the opposite wall opened to the conference room and several people could be heard talking and laughing, they were obviously moving toward the door. Adam turned to Bill with a look of surprise on his face. His hands went down to cover his crotch and his face turned red. “Bill you can’t let them come in here, I don’t have any clothes on,” Adam exclaimed. As Adam protested, four men walked through the doorway. A tall, thin man, in his thirties, with shoulder length blond hair and blues eyes sat next to Adam. Next to him a much younger man sat down. He was shorter, but very muscular, had fire red hair, cut to a medium length, and had green eyes. The last to be seated, was a pair of twins. They were around thirty, had a medium build and tanned skin, had short dark black hair, tussled a bit, and the most stunning green eyes. Each had on a black jacket, black slacks, silver shirts and dress shoes. Each looked liked they had just stepped off a runway. No outfit was the same and yet they looked like part of a team. None showed any sign of noticing Adam’s nakedness. Adam, on the other hand, was feeling extremely attracted to all of them.

“I am so glad all of you could attend,” Falls enthusiastically said. “I would like to introduce all of you to a good friend of mine, Adam Newman. He will be with us for this meeting and hopefully for a long time to come.” Falls then began introductions of his staff motioning first to Adam’s right, “this is Ethan Wells, Paul Troby, and Eric and Sam LeBlanc. All are my most trusted staff.” Falls could see that Adam was still in a state of shock and was becoming increasingly embarrassed. Nothing in his societal social conditioning had prepared him for something like this. He could also see that he was quite right in picking each of these men. Adam’s sexual responses were increasing. “Adam is something wrong? I’m sorry, I completely forgot that you didn’t have your clothes with you,” Falls lied. " I can have them brought to you, right away.” Falls pushed a button on his IU releasing a wave of pleasure in Adam’s body.

Adam gasped as he was swept away in a haze of euphoria. His nipples came to full peaks and his cock leaked pre-cum onto the chair. He held his head back, and closed his eyes. He knew he should be asking for his clothes, but he felt so good right now that he didn’t want to think about anything else. He moaned and moved around in his seat, growing more uncomfortable by the second. He was not the only one to be aroused. Falls’ employees looked at each other and smiled. The two twins put their hands in each other’s laps. Ethan began to rub his cock through his pants and Paul did the same. “Don’t worry about my clothes, I’m so hot. I can’t think very well, I’m not supposed to be doing this, not in public, oh, my god.but I’m so horny, no I’m so hot.this is so embarrassing, I think it would be better for me to not have my clothes on, I’m too hot, would that be ok,” Adam said as he sat back in his chair, his eyes still closed. Under normal circumstances Adam would never have done anything like this, but he was just too turned on to have clothes on.

Falls was extremely happy at what was unfolding. Adam’s choices proved that his conditioning was almost complete. He was also eager to see his staff in action. “Adam I don’t mind at all, I want you to feel as comfortable in front of my staff as you do in front of me. Do what ever you need to feel better. Now, where were we, oh yes, introductions. Ethan takes care of our public relations, Paul handles logistical operations, and Eric and Sam handle finance. I would have to say they are the best team a man could ask for.” Falls looked around, yes, they were the best in all ways possible.

Adam opened his eyes to look at his new co-workers, as Bill told him about each person’s job functions, liabilities and responsibilities. They went over current projects and a few things that were still on the drawing board. Apparently, Falls Enterprises had interests all over the globe and in every sector imaginable. The business had started with his father and had been passed to him upon his father’s death. Adam’s new position would place him in league with all in attendance of this meeting, including Ira. He would be responsible for Falls’ personal safety and the safety of everyone in the room. He would also be tasked with handling the operative network they were establishing. All of this was overwhelming for him to learn in his current state.

“Adam, you still seem distracted, perhaps we should have this meeting another time, maybe you need to relax now,” Falls spoke in a calming tone. “I think that you should all get to know each other better. Adam, why don’t you stroke your cock for us, show us how big it can get,” Falls said matter of factly. He knew that Adam liked to be talked to that way, that it turned him on. He could see from the look on Adam’s face that he was shocked, but he could tell from the length of Adam’s cock as he stroked it that Adam would do what he wanted. " Do you mind if the others get more comfortable,” Falls asked rhetorically. The rest of the staff began to take off their clothes. Each was sexy with their clothes on, but as their flesh was revealed, it was apparent that few could ever resist them. Once they were all naked, each began to fondle his cock, with the exception of the twins who chose to continue to work on each other’s dicks. Ethan even began to move his hips in time with his strokes

Adam looked around and watched each jerk-off. He was feeling hotter and hotter and his face was completely flushed. He didn’t know why he was doing this, but he did know he couldn’t stop. He began to play with his engorged nipples, unconsciously and he began to moan openly. The latter forced his ears to redden he was so humiliated. He turned to Bill and looked at his friend with a face of child turning to its parent for advice. " Bill are you sure we should be doing this? I don’t think this is right, it feels good but, it just doesn’t feel right,” he questioned. “I used to like women, didn’t I? Why do I feel this way, why am I doing this? I look at them and can’t stop thinking of how sexy they are, but I know it isn’t right. They make me feel hot, they make me feel horny, I can’t think straight. ”

Falls looked directly into his eyes and smiled. “Just relax Adam, I want you to relax.I want don’t want you to worry about any of this, I want you to enjoy yourself.I want you to try new things, don’t be afraid to try new things.just relax for me, just relax, I want you to close your eyes, I want you to relax, relax for me.sit back in your chair, let your worries go.your body feels like it is floating, you feel like you are on an ocean a very calm ocean” Bill intoned this several times with hypnotic flare. He knew that Adam was in a highly suggestible state and would do as he asked. The staff in the room were becoming more aroused by this talk and intensified their own pleasure. Ethan turned to Paul and began to kiss him passionately, as if they had been lovers all their lives. Eric and Sam did the same. The effect of the two twins kissing was like viewing two mirrors side by side, the images inside them touching at that one point. It was true beauty. “Adam I know that you are horny, you must satisfy your lust, you must let someone help you satisfy you lust.you will let them touch your body, you will let them stroke your cock, you will let them kiss you.you love my staff like brothers, you will take care of them, you will protect them,” Bill seductively coerced.

The next thing Adam felt was a tongue on his nipple, and he could feel hair fall on his chest, it was Ethan. Ethan ran his tongue around the outer edge of Adam’s nipple and slowly worked his way in. As he reached the apex, he lightly bit down on it, causing Adam to moan. Adam began to thrust his hips into his hand again and started to play with his balls, slowly exploring the underside. As he stroked his cock he thought of Ethan and how much he cared for him, he couldn’t let anything happen to him. Ethan stood and started to work his way up to Adam’s neck after a while, taking his time while exploring Adam’s chest with his mouth. As he arrived at Adam’s neck he began to bite and lick alternately. When he tired of that he moved on to Adam’s ear and sucked on Adam’s lobe and gave his ear a tongue bath.

Paul got up from his chair and knelt close to Adam. He took his hand and wrapped it around the hand that Adam had on his cock. Slowly, Paul took over working Adam’s tool. He worked slowly bringing Adam close to orgasm and then led him slowly back from the edge. He took Adam’s dick in his mouth and teased the piss slit, lapping up the juices flowing from it. He let his tongue slide over Adam’s circumcision scar when he could and began to rub it with his thumb, working it in a circle, over and over.

Adam’s body was on fire. He had two guys working him over and it felt so good to let them do this to him. He knew it wasn’t right, but he didn’t care any more, Bill had said that he should do this. Bill was his friend, he had to trust him, he had to let the rest of the team do this to him. Paul and Ethan lifted him onto the table, laying him on his back, allowing his legs to hang over the side. Paul continued the assault on his cock, while Ethan moved to a crouched position between Adams legs. Ethan could see Adam’s tight hole. It winked each time Paul did something to Adam’s dick. Ethan blew short breaths onto Adam’s hole, watching it pulse each time. Eventually, Ethan inched toward Adam’s small pucker with his tongue. At first he brushed it lightly, barely touching the red circle. After it loosened he began to lick it more liberally. Adam’s reaction was immediate.

“No, stop, get out of my ass, leave me alone, leave my ass alone,” Adam forcefully exclaimed as he opened his eyes full of fear. He started to fight to get up so Paul stopped sucking and held Adam’s arms down. Adam broke free, but the twins were there to stop him. “Why are you doing this to me, leave me alone, let me go, Bill” Adam turned to Bill, but he was nowhere in the room. He continued to fight them, but he was easily outnumbered. They pushed him back onto the table, Paul holding down his chest, the twins holding his arms and Ethan between his legs. Each one had on a face of pure lust. They wanted his ass and they were going to have it. They were playing rough. He didn’t understand why they would turn on him like this. They were like brothers. Little did he know that each of them had gone through the same thing. He would eventually give in to his most primal instincts and become as much of an animal as they were.

Ethan took his finger and wet it in his mouth slowly sucking on it. At another time it might have looked sensual. When it was ready he pulled it out and quickly shoved I into Adam’s awaiting ass. Adam screamed in pain, as Ethan harshly finger fucked him. Adam bucked his hips and tried to get loose, but they all had a good hold of him. Next Ethan worked in two fingers spreading Adam’s hole wider. Again he screamed, but before he could close his mouth a sock had been inserted. All his cries now were completely muffled. Ethan fucked him this way until Adam could no longer feel the pain. Adam’s cock was rock hard despite this torture. He had a pool of pre-cum on his stomach. This humiliated him even more.

After quite some time Ethan pulled his fingers out. Adam’s ass was sore, but he wasn’t in pain any longer. Adam watched as Ethan began to stroke his own cock to a full erection, playing with his balls all the while. Adam knew what was next. Once again he tried to get free. He was able to get one hand free, but as soon as he had, one of the twins or Paul would grab it. It did no good to cry out, he still had a sock shoved in his mouth. With that thought Adam felt something he thought he never would. Ethan was easing his own cock into Adam’s ass. He tried to clamp his ass down, but that just made him hurt and it made Ethan groan. “Yeah, you have a sweet ass Adam, so tight, so good.and you really like all this, look at your cock, I bet you’ll cum as I fuck you.keep fighting, it just makes it better,” Ethan smiled as he said this. Ethan’s fuck started slow and worked up to a steady pace. “Adam, I’m glad you’re on the team, we needed a good piece of ass.yeah, keep fighting, keep trying to get free.” Ethan began to play with Adam’s nipples as he fucked him causing more pre-cum to ooze out of Adam’s shaft. Adam started to moan again, a sound heard even through the sock. Adam threw his head back as Ethan began to jab his prostate with his cock, nudging it with each pass. The feeling of pleasure was coming back now, like a tidal wave of emotion that went through his body. Adam moved his ass to meet Ethan, forcing Ethan’s six-inch cock deeper into his ass. Adam was getting off on being raped; he loved it. He loved the fact that he couldn’t stop them. He could give up all control. He didn’t have to fight anymore; he was part of Bill’s team.

As Adam stopped resisting, Paul started to work on his own cock; he also pulled the sock out of Adam’s mouth and started to deeply kiss Adam. Adam returned the kiss moving his tongue further and further into Paul’s mouth. The twins stopped holding Adam’s hands and Adam started to jerk the two brothers off, working on their cocks slowly. Eric and Sam closed there eyes and slowly moved their faces toward each other, somehow sensing where the other was, their movement ending as their lips locked together in passion. By now everyone in the room was moaning and groaning, caught in a web of mutual desire.

“Yeah, you guys are all hot, this feels fucking great,” Ethan moaned as he sped up the thrusts into Adam’s ass. “Adam I’m going to shoot my load into your ass, when I do you are going to feel a little funny, but don’t worry. Adam looked at Ethan and smiled. Ethan hammered Adam’s ass and his face began to contort, he was close. “I’m gonna cum, oh, I’m gonna cum now, take my load, ohhhhh, ohhhhhh, mmmm, oh, oh, ahhhhhhhh,” Ethan screamed as his hips plunged him all the way into Adam’s hole. Adam could feel the stream of cum shoot into his ass, and it did feel funny. It felt like there were thousands of little electrical pulses going through his ass. The pulses spread moving in all directions from that point, until they reached his brain. They felt so good. He closed his eyes and let the feeling take over. His mind once again was in a fog.

While Ethan moved off to the side Paul moved into place and started to fuck him with his eight inch tool. Paul was raunchy. He bit at Adam’s tit and slapped Adam’s dick, and hit Adam’s chest as he fucked him. “Yeah, you like this bitch, you’re my whore, you like me to fuck you.” He slapped Adam’s ass and pulled on his balls, making Adam more excited. “You like it when I abuse you don’t you cunt, yeah, you like this, take it up your ass, show me how much you like it.” Adam smiled as he was physically and verbally abused. Paul bit at Adam’s neck and fucked him harder. Paul motioned to Ethan and handed Paul what looked to be a small pencil. “Bitch, Bill owns you, he owns your ass, tell me that he owns your ass.” Adam said yes and as he did, Paul moved the small object against his left ass cheek. Paul knew this was hurt, but this had to happen to all of Bill’s men. “Grit your teeth cunt, this is going to hurt, take it like a man.” Paul felt the object heat. It grew hotter and hotter and as it did he knew the pain increased. Adam had to try hard to fight the pain. The pain was making him sweat. All the men except Paul comforted Adam, remembering how it had felt. Paul slowed his fucking. “I’m gonna cum in you cunt, take my cum, oh, oh, aahhhhh!” As Paul came Adam’s pain went way and the euphoria returned. Paul took away the tool and looked down at Adam’s ass. He saw the upside down “F” tattooed into his cheek.

With Ethan and Paul taken care of that only left Eric and Sam. Each of them moved into position between Adam’s legs. The twins each had seven-inch cocks and they were going to fuck Adam at the same time. The brothers slowly moved their cocks into Adam’s ass, with Eric going first. The brothers took their time. They didn’t want to hurt Adam. They rocked their hips back and forth slowly, filling Adam’s ass with the full seven inches of their cocks. Adam looked at their faces; they seemed almost angelic. They kissed each other as they fucked, stopping sometimes to look at Adam. They twisted his nipples and grabbed his ass. They took turns kissing Adam and sucked on Adam’s nipples, “Adam as we cum you will feel something different from the other two times, it is hard to explain, but don’t be afraid, you will be a part of us now.” The brothers seemed to concentrate for a moment and then let their seed flow.

Adam did feel very different. He felt like a part of all of them. He could almost sense Paul and Ethan’s thoughts, but not quite. The twins were different. He knew that they loved him, he could hear them talking to each other about a hundred things at once. He felt a bit disoriented, but they said it would pass. He was feeling completely calm now and overwhelmed at the same time. Eric and Sam slowly removed their cocks, as Adam became aware of his new cognizance.

“Adam, we need you to do the same for all of us,” the brothers said without speech. Adam understood now. To make the exchange go both ways they needed his cum. " Lay back and let all of us gather around you, cum for us,” Eric and Sam explained. Adam began to stroke his cock furiously, bringing himself past the edge. He had to time this right, and he knew there was no stopping it now. He thrust his hips in the air and Ethan drew the cock to his mouth sucking the juice in. On the next thrust Paul grabbed Adam’s cock taking the juices Adam had to offer. Finally, Adam allowed Eric and Sam to take the last loads. Each man had his head back and eyes closed, Adam’s cum in his mouth swishing it around like it was wine. All at once they swallowed, each one gasping as if having his own orgasm. They all came to their senses within a few minutes and nestled themselves next to their new lover on the conference table. Adam held his new brothers and they all fell into a dreamy sleep in no time.

Falls grinned as he watched from the comfort of his office. He had stained his new pants, the cum shooting all the way through his undergarments. What in life could be better than what he had just witnessed? They would all be bonded now, the greatest team to ever live. As they slept the Zods would finish the communication network between his staff. They would all be connected, able to transfer data and information and would be able to communicate with each other directly. Eric, Sam and Adam would also share a psychic link. They would be able to read each other’s thought, needs, and wants and use their abilities to help each other. This was a side effect of the Zods when they encountered people with exceptional sixth senses. Adam would also have direct contact with Ira now. She would help him as much as she helped Bill Falls.

Bill’s next plan would not be so easy to execute. He needed more agents, more people to protect his interests. Some were getting suspicious about his activities. How could he quickly further infiltrate The Angel Project? How could he better use his resources to undermine his rivals? He knew that Adam would be able to develop a sound plan.