The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tough Regression

(Teen Hypno! Part 2)

Synopsis:

High school kids hypnotize the handsome neighbors to make them act like the four-year-olds!

Disclaimer:

  1. The story is a work of fiction. It is meant for gay men, or anybody who enjoys gay erotic stories! Read something else if you are not an adult, or are offended by stories with sexual content.
  2. The story is © Copyright by HypnoHugh, and may not be published, reproduced, distributed, or reposted without my prior express written permission.
  3. Any similarity to the actual person is not intentional and is purely coincidental.

2.

‘Good choice!’ Aunt Louis said with a big smirk on his face as he peeped into the James’s back garden through my binoculars, looking out the window in my room. ‘Our James certainly picked up the right guys for us. Three of them are equally cute. We’re gonna have a fabulous time today, boys.’

‘As long as I can hypnotize them, that is,’ said I apprehensively.

‘Darling, you’ll be all right!’ said the effeminate hairdresser, placing his chubby hand on my shoulder gently. ‘Everything’s gonna be just fine! I know you can do it. Don’t worry!’

Following the hypnotic command of Al and Louis, James is now hosting a barbecue lunch for two of his stud friends from his gym on this sunny Sunday afternoon. But as far as James is concerned, he should be totally unaware of their command; there should be no doubt in James’s mind that he is hosting the party of his own will. Judging from a frequent laughter that occurs in the back garden, the hunks must be having a great time, washing down the delicious charcoaled morsels with lots of cold beer. The breeze is wafting an appetizing smoky aroma to my room. But thankfully, there’s no need for us to starve, for our hairdresser friend was considerate enough to prepare a special lunch for us, a gourmet sandwich like I’ve never tasted before. We can enjoy a quality meal while we wait for a ‘big moment’—an unprecedented attempt of hypnotizing the three hunks all at the same time!

‘Can I see?’ Al took the binoculars from Aunt Louis’s hands, and aimed them at the garden.

‘Hey!’ he said eagerly. ‘My mouth is watering already!’

‘Speaking of mouth watering,’ I said. ‘Your sandwich is delicious, Aunt Louis!’

‘Yeah!’ Al said, thumbing up. ‘Great stuff, Louis.’

‘Oh I’m flattered!’ said the hairdresser delightfully, covering his cheeks with his hands. ‘Prosciutto sandwich in ciabatta bread stuffed with alfalfa, rucola and garlic mayonnaise with a hint of basil.’

That threw me off!

‘Whatever that is,’ I said, sipping coffee from my mug cup, ‘it’s so much better than my mom’s same old ham and cheese sandwich.’

After a while, the smoke started to die down in the James’s garden.

‘Looks like they are finishing off their lunch!’ I said, peeping into my neighbor through my binoculars. ‘We’d better crack on. It’s time.’

‘All right!’ Al said determinedly, rubbing his palms together. ‘Let’s do it!’

‘Oh I’m getting excited!’ Louis said, clasping his hands in front of his chest, pattering his feet like a kid.

I started playing basketball with Al in my back garden. Not that we wanted to play it particularly, but it was part of our ‘grand scheme’. Louis was sitting on the bench, watching us over, with a glass of cold beer in his hand. After a few minutes, I deliberately threw my ball into the James’s garden across the wooden fence, which was blocking a view into each other’s garden. Now I have a perfect excuse to wander into his premises without causing him a suspicion!

I went out of my garden to the back alley, where I can look into my neighbor’s garden across the hedge.

‘Good afternoon, Mr. Freeman!’ I greeted him with a friendly smile, standing behind the hedge, waving my hand. ‘I’m sorry my basketball got dropped into your garden. Can I come in?’

‘Of course, you can. I’ve got your ball here. Come right in.’ James said with a cheerful smile on his handsome face, bouncing my ball. I pushed open an iron gate to enter into his garden. James is wearing a nice, sky-blue polo shirt, knee-length cotton short, and sandals today. With a sunny smile on his face, flashing his white teeth, he threw my ball at me. I caught it nicely. Then I noticed Maurice running toward me, wagging his tail.

‘Hey buddy!’ I dropped my ball on the lawn and scooped up the friendly puppy in my arms. ‘How’ve you been doing? You’ve been a good boy?’ I said, stroking him.

‘Hey!’ James said, looking at my Hypno-Cap on my head. ‘You’re wearing that strange cap. Why don’t you come over, and tell my friends all about it! Fascinating stuff!’

Well said!—So far, our scheme is working perfectly. I ran up to the three gorgeous hunks. My heart is pounding fast.

‘Guys,’ said James, turning to the two handsome guys sitting on the garden bench. ‘This is Carlos, my next-door neighbor’s kid. Carlos, Bill and Charles, my friends from the gym.’

Bill is a handsome guy in a ‘slick and smart’ kinda way. I think he is in his late twenties to early thirties, just about the same age as James. He has a cool dark blond hair, which is styled with wet-look gel. His v-neck white T-shirt looks so sexy on him, with the short sleeves struggling to accommodate his pumped-up biceps. The slim designer jeans and the slick black boots completed the look. I was told that he was a young executive in a big advertising agency. Too bad I can’t see his eyes due to his cool sunglasses.

Whereas Charles is more of a quiet and strong type with a buzz cut dark hair, sharp eyes, and the manly good looks, about the same age as James and Bill. He is wearing a sexy sleeveless gray T-shirt, cotton short, and suede sneakers. I learned that he was a fitness trainer. One of his clients is a well-known theater producer, so I was told.

‘Well,’ I started explaining, after putting Maurice down on the lawn. ‘This is a hypno… I mean 3D cap. It may look like an ordinary baseball cap to you, but it’s got the most amazing feature. You see the flashing lights over here? If you stare at these lights, you will start seeing a 3D image.’

‘Is it a hologram or something?’ Bill, the corporate executive, asked.

‘Yeah, kind of.’

‘It really is amazing!’ James shot in, beaming with excitement. ‘You see a full-color 3D image floating right in front of those lights!’

‘Really?’ Bill said curiously. ‘I’ve never seen it before. I mean I’ve seen plenty of holograms, but not like this.’

‘What kind of image are you talking about?’ Charles asked.

‘A blonde girl stripping to nothing!’ James said with a big smirk, winking at his mates.

‘Sounds good!’ Bill cheered, taking off his sunglasses. His eyes are gorgeous sapphire-blue!

‘I don’t see anything,’ Charles complained, squinting his beautiful brown eyes. ‘You need to train your eyes or something?’

‘That’s right,’ James said, sitting himself next to Bill on the bench. ‘The beginners have a hard time seeing it, but once you get the knack, it’ll become a second nature. Look! The girl has just stripped off her bra! Look at those big boobs!’

‘I still don’t see anything!’ Bill said frustratingly, knitting his brows.

‘You’ve got to relax your eyes, sir,’ I said. ‘Don’t squint your eyes like that. Relax your eyes and try to look beyond the lights. Know what I mean?’

‘Maybe…’

‘You must calm your mind too. Relax… Relax… You’re feeling calm, aren’t you? It won’t be a minute before you start seeing a naked girl. EVERYBODY can see it. So relax your eyes and keep watching the lights. Only the lights. You’re getting relaxed now. Look at the lights flashing, left and right, left and right… Empty your mind and watch the lights. You’re getting calm and relaxed, aren’t you? You’re getting calm and relaxed. Your mind is becoming blank. Your mind is becoming blank…’

‘I uh… started feeling funny,’ said the tough fitness trainer, watching the lights with dreamy eyes.

‘I’m getting sleepy,’ James said, his eyelids drooping, nodding his head. Looks like he’s ready to go any minute.

‘I’m getting sleepy too,’ the slick executive said. ‘Maybe we ate too much.’ His eyes are blinking frequently.

‘Perhaps we should take a nap altogether,’ James said with a carefree smile on his face. His eyes are a bit crossed, just like he was hypnotized last Sunday.

‘That’s right, guys,’ I said. ‘You may go to sleep now. It’s alright to go sleep. There’s nothing to worry about. Your eyelids are becoming heavy. Your eyelids are becoming drooping…’

The first to go, of course, was James. He’s been under my hypnotic control since last Sunday anyway. He looks like he’s already in a deep sleep, crossing his arms, eyes shut, his head drooping. Bill and Charles are yet to go, but it shouldn’t be long. They are watching the lights with the blank expressions.

‘That’s it, guys,’ I resumed talking to finish it off. ‘Let go. There’s nothing to worry about. Let go. Let go. Let it ALL go. You’re about to fall into a sleep. You are falling into a deep, deep sleep…’

HOORAH! The three handsome bodybuilders have fallen into my trap! They are now in a complete slumber. James and Bill are leaning against each other, whereas Charles is leaning against Bill. They are all sleeping like an innocent baby, with their jaws slacked, their mouths open stupidly and snoring lightly. I whistled through my fingers to call Al and Louis, who should be waiting patiently for my signal in my garden.

‘You did it! You did it again!’ Al said, beaming brightly, looking at the three sleeping beauties. We gave each other a high five!

‘Oh my God! Aren’t they all adorable!’ Louis said, admiring the hypnotized bodybuilders, caressing their leathery cheeks with the back of his fingers. ‘Carlos darling, you are wonderful. Let me give you a hug. Thank you! Thank you!’ The effeminate hairdresser hugged me, and pressed his warm lips against my cheeks! They reminded me of slugs! Ewwww!

‘So what shall we do with them?’ I asked, while resisting my urge to wipe off my cheeks Louis has just kissed. ‘But remember! Let’s not turn them into sex poodles, okay? I had enough of “dog show” last week.’

‘Okay! No dogs,’ Al said assuredly.

‘Leave it with me!’ said Louis with a conspiratorial grin. ‘It’s no fun repeating the same routine over and over anyway. I’ve been thinking about this long and hard for the past few days. Now I’ve got new ideas – a perfect plan to elicit maximum fun out of these handsome fellas. I even brought a bag full of props for this occasion.’

The hairdresser proudly held a black plastic bag high up in the air.

‘I hope it’s something humiliating,’ Al said with a devilish smile on his face.

‘You betcha!’ Louis said, aiming his index finger at my buddy like a gun.

‘Well,’ I said, crossing my arms. ‘What dirty ideas have you got in mind? Let’s hear them!’

‘Oh you’re gonna lurrrv my ideas!’ Aunty said excitedly. ‘But before going any further…’ he said, pointing at Maurice on the lawn, looking up at us curiously, wagging his tail. ‘Why don’t we transfer this cute little puppy to my garden and let him play on his own for a while? I know this is too X-rated for him!’

‘One, two, three! Open your eyes!’

The fingers snapped, and the handsome trio opened their eyes with a start one after another. The first thing they noticed was that they were leaning against each other. Embarrassed, the hunks quickly separated from each other, and straightened their backs.

‘What happened?’ Bill said with the sleepy eyes, looking around in confusion. ‘Have I been asleep?’

‘That’s right,’ I said, grinning wickedly. ‘You’ve all been asleep.’

‘Fast asleep,’ Al added.

‘Feel like I slept for hours,’ said James woozily, stretching and yawning.

‘What time is it?’ Charles looked at his watch. ‘What? Nearly two? I’ve been asleep just twenty minutes?’

‘Really?’ Both James and Bill looked at their watches.

‘Can’t believe it,’ Bill said. ‘I feel so energized—like I had a full, good night sleep.’

‘And who are these people?’ Charles asked, pointing at Al and Louis, standing right beside me, smiling enigmatically. ‘I never saw you guys before I went to sleep.’

‘Hi boys!’ Louis said in a typical camp fashion, waving his hand. ‘I’m Louis, James’s next-door neighbor.’

Almost immediately, the three hunks frowned uncomfortably at Louis’s effeminate manner of speech.

‘And I’m Al, friend of Carlos,’ said my red-haired buddy, thumbing up.

‘What’s going on?’ James asked worriedly. ‘Something weird is going on here.’

‘Oh not to worry, darling,’ said the hairdresser. ‘We’re here to enjoy a hypno-fest, that’s all.’

‘Hypno… fest? What the hell are you talking about?’

‘Can anybody explain what’s going on here?’ Bill, the company boss, raised his voice irritatingly.

‘Let me explain it to you,’ I shot in. ‘The fact of the matter is… you’ve all been hypnotized.’

‘HYPNOTIZED?’ The hunks exclaimed simultaneously.

‘That’s right.’

‘Why?’

‘That’s a good question, Mr. Freeman,’ I said, snickering. ‘You wanna know why? Because we wanna have fun with you, that’s why! Simple as that. Normally, you straight guys are so out of our reach. But once you’re hypnotized, you’ll do whatever we tell you to do.’

‘What?’ James said, stunned. ‘Don’t tell me you’re all fags.’

‘You’re damn right we’re all fags!’

‘Isn’t it obvious, darling?’ Louis said, fluttering his eyelids.

‘This is ridiculous!’ Bill said, standing up from the bench. ‘I’m getting outta here. I have no time for these fucked-up homo geeks! Are you coming with me or not?’

‘I sure will!’ Charles stood up decidedly.

‘There’s no need for you to leave here, guys,’ said James firmly, standing up from the bench. ‘After all, these homos are invading my premises. You!’ said James, staring at us, pointing his index finger at the back gate. ‘Get out of my premises NOW!’

‘You don’t get it, do you?’ I said arrogantly, crossing my arms. ‘You should be aware that WE are the puppet masters in this situation. Whereas you are merely our puppets.’

‘GET OUT!’ James shouted angrily.

‘Nah, I don’t think so. Just sit down, three of you!’ I ordered. Suddenly, the three studs flopped into a bench as if their butts were pulled by a strong magnetic force. I then reinforced the effect by saying, ‘Your butts are now stuck on the bench completely!’

‘WHAT THE HELL?’ James yelled in astonishment.

‘What the fuck is going on here?’ Bill said, stunned.

‘I think we are in deep shit,’ Charles said worriedly.

The muscular trio struggled to move, but to no avail.

‘Oh, by the way,’ I said. ‘When I snap my fingers, your body will be frozen totally—until we release them.

I snapped my fingers and said, ‘Convenient, huh? Bondage without any costly equipment.’

‘You!’ James said in outrage, his body stiff like a statue. ‘You’re in big trouble, boy!’

‘I doubt it, Jimbo!’

‘Don’t call me that! I hate that nickname!’

‘I know, Jimbo! That’s why I decided to call you Jimbo, Jimbo!’

‘Stop this nonsense! NOW! Or I will do whatever I can to bring you to justice!’

‘Yeah,’ Charles said. ‘We will surely tell your parents about this.’

‘Ah!’ I said, wagging my index finger. ‘But you couldn’t accuse me if you didn’t remember a thing, could you?’

‘What the hell are you talking about?’ said the hunky pilot.

‘I remember what you did last Sunday.—Do you?’ I said threateningly, pulling the printouts of Al’s digital photos out of my pocket, which shows James behaving like a sex-crazed pooch! I held them right in front of their eyes.

‘Oh my word!’ Charles said. ‘Are you acting like a dog, Jimbo – I mean James?’

‘No way!’ James shouted. His face was totally white. ‘This is not me! I didn’t do this! This must be a trick photo or something. You gotta believe me!’

‘See? Just like I said. You don’t remember a thing!’ I said, chuckling.

‘This is outrageous!’ Bill growled. ‘I just can’t believe we’ve been done in by these skinny kids and this bald, fat queer!’

‘Excuse me?’ Louis protested with his hands on his hips. ‘Let me warn you, young man! It’s not a good idea to upset me. Don’t you ever forget who’s in control.’

‘Go to hell!’

‘What are you going to do to us?’ Charles asked apprehensively.

‘Ah, that’s a good question,’ said Louis. ‘Tell you what. Why don’t we tackle this cheeky monkey first,’ he said, standing in front of Bill. ‘After all, I’m in charge of this handsome executive here.’

‘What do you mean you’re in charge of me?’ Bill said. His face was totally white.

‘Well—Carlos is in charge of James, Al is in charge of Charles, and I am in charge of YOU, baby!’

‘You’re joking! Of all the three geeks, you are the worst! Go away, you ugly, fat-assed man-woman! You give me creeps! Go away!’

‘Curse as you wish,’ said Louis confidently. ‘I wonder how long it’ll last though. In no time, you shall adore me like a King!’

‘You mean like a Queen?’ I threw in.

‘I will NEVER do that, EVER!’ Bill said determinedly.

‘Oh I don’t know,’ said Louis. ‘Soon, you will be on your knees, begging me to kiss my ass, darling.’

‘Fuck you!’

‘But first of all, you’re gonna confess your big secret to us for our amusement.’

‘What do you mean big secret? I’ve got no skeleton in my closet! I don’t cheat on taxes. I’m drug-free. Besides, I have a good lawyer!’

‘Ah ha! But that’s not what I’m talking about!’

‘What ARE you talking about then?’

‘That’s exactly what you’re going to tell us yourself, shortly.’

Louis then moved ahead, squatted down in front of Bill, and planted his chubby hand on Bill’s groin.

‘What are you doing??’ Bill shouted in disgust. ‘Get your creepy hand off me, you crazy troll!’

‘Nah, I don’t think so,’ Aunt Louis said with a sadistic smile on his face, wagging his index finger. ‘Now, here’s how it works. Whenever we place our hand on your groin and say a trigger phrase, you’re gonna become as obedient and compliant as sheep! Besides, you’re gonna be completely careless and carefree! And if that’s not enough, you’re gonna be uncontrollably horny too! Now, are you ready?’

‘NO WAY! Leave me alone, you disgusting, crazy, creepy, ugly troll!!’

‘Alright, alright. Now, here’s a trigger phrase. TIME TO BECOME A SHEEP!’

Suddenly, Bill became quiet. Louis rose to his feet and stood back with a smirk. The young and handsome executive was sitting on the bench with a dorky smile on his lips, his eyes glazed over and crossed. His tongue was hanging out of his mouth stupidly.

‘I think it worked!’ Louis said merrily, placing his palms together in front of his chest. ‘Darling, you’re not frozen anymore. Stand up and move over to my side.’

‘Ah-yeah!’ said Bill in a stupid voice, rising to his feet happily. He then positioned himself right beside Louis with a goofy smile on his face.

‘Ah-yeah?’ I said. ‘What kind of stupid lingo is that?’

‘Remember, his tongue is sticking out of his mouth,’ explained Louis. ‘He cannot speak properly!’ Louis was grinning wickedly, feeling up Bill’s round bottom. ‘Now, each one of you is given a nickname today. James is Jimbo. What do you think is your nickname, handsome?’

‘Ah-yeah,’ Bill pondered with his index finger placed on his chin for a short while. He then started babbling away like a retard.

‘Put your tongue in your mouth, you fool!’ said Louis slapping on Bill’s cheek lightly.

‘Ah-yeah. Um… if James is Jimbo… Bill is… Bimbo?’

‘Bingo! Isn’t that a lovely name or what! Now, Bimbo darling, here’s a moment we’ve been waiting for. Why don’t you tell us your secret? I know you’ve got a big one!’

‘Which secret you want me to tell you? That I peed my pants when bullies threatened me when I was a high school student?’

‘Oh, did you?’ Louis said amusingly. ‘Thank you for your information, but no, that’s not what I’m talking about. What I want you to tell us is this,’ Louis stretched himself to put his mouth close to Bimbo’s ear to whisper. An expression of ‘Ah ha!’ appeared on the handsome executive’s face.

‘All right, Bimbo, go right ahead.’

‘Ah-yeah! My secret is… I’m bald!’

‘What??’ James and Charles raised their voice in astonishment.

‘Bald? Like no hair? Like skinhead?’

‘Ah-yeah!’

‘Oh my word! So we are the same kind, after all! We must be the soul mates, darling!’ said Louis, rubbing around his hand on his own shiny baldhead.

‘Ah-yeah!’

‘Is that a wig you’re wearing then?’

‘Ah-yeah!’

‘Take if off!’

‘Ah-yeah!’

I was sure darned when Bill told us about his baldness while he was in his hypnotic trance. It never occurred to me that his cool hair was in fact a toupee! And now, our fashion-conscious trendy Bill is obediently removing his wig.

‘TADAH!’ Al sang ceremoniously as Bimbo exposed his nice egg-shaped baldhead by his own hands. He is bald alright, except for some hair left on his sides and back.

‘Good boy,’ Louis said contentedly. ‘Now, throw that thing away,’ Louis ordered.

‘Ah-yeah!’ Bill threw his wig on the lawn.

‘Alright, darling, now that you took off your wig, why don’t you take off the rest of your clothes altogether? I wanna see you “au naturel”! Let’s get naked, baby!’

‘Ah-yeah!’

‘What a vision!’ said Louis, admiring the hunky executive in his birthday suit. Bill is a natural born stud with brawny shoulders and thick chest. The regular workout made him look only better! His dick is totally impressive to look at, towering out of his curly brown bush, shining gloriously! Al was in a serious picture-shooting mode with his digital camera.

‘Now, why don’t you turn around, darling? I wanna take a look at your lovely ass.’

‘Ah-yeah’

Bill spun around to show his perfectly round globes, which were smooth and milky-white in comparison with the rest of his tanned body, clearly marking his bikini line.

‘Now, bend over and spread your ass, darling. Let’s see your ass crack.’

‘Ah-yeah!’

Bill did as ordered to expose his pink cherry in his most private part of his body!

‘You know what, Bimbo darling?’ Louis said. ‘You are perfect. I mean nearly perfect. The only problem is your pubes. They kind of bother me.’

‘Ah-yeah.’

‘Not to worry. I can depilate them completely, so that you will be as smooth as a little boy!’

‘Ah-yeah!’ answered the company boss like a fool, looking happy.

‘I’ve got an idea!’ Al shot in, with his camera in his hands.

‘What is it, darling?’

‘If you’re gonna remove his pubes, why don’t you take this opportunity and depilate his head too, so that he will be so totally skinhead?’

‘Why darling, that’s a marvelous idea! I love it!’

‘How are you going to remove the hair anyway?’ I asked. ‘Shave it?’

‘No, I have just the right product in my bag,’ said Louis excitedly, pointing at his black plastic bag placed on the lawn. ‘It’s an all-natural depilation cream. Apply the cream on your unwanted hair, and hey presto! The hair dissolves completely up to its root in a couple of minutes! Works like magic. No pain, no nasty smell, no damage to the skin – all you get is a silky smooth skin! It’s a miracle product! I’m so excited about it. I’ve got everything in my bag to get the job done. I just need a bowl of warm water to rinse off the cream.—Bimbo darling, why don’t you go up to a bathroom, find a suitable washbowl, fill it up with warm water, and bring it over here?’

‘Ah-yeah!’ Bimbo saluted like a well-trained soldier, and started running toward the house, his rock-hard cock bobbing up and down.

‘Ahhh, isn’t it wonderful to own a handsome personal servant?’ said Louis, seeing Bimbo off into the house, butt naked.

‘Anyway!’ said Aunty. ‘While I depilate my boy head to toe, why don’t you work on your boys?’

‘Yeah, let’s do it!’ I said, beaming brightly with a great expectation.

‘NO, NO, NO!’ James shouted hysterically. ‘You gotta stop this! My girlfriend is coming this afternoon. If I don’t answer the door, she might guess I’m out in the garden, and come around here. I simply cannot let her see me like this. No way!’

‘Yeah!’ Charles said. ‘I’m married with two children! This is so not right!’

‘Hey guys, don’t you worry. Once we’ve turned you into four-year-olds, the last thing you’d worry about is your girlfriend and wife.’

‘What do you mean four-year-old??’ asked James, looking shocked.

‘Just like I said! We’re gonna lower your IQ to a level of four-year-old boy! How about that?’

‘Good grief! This is a nightmare!’ Charles whined.

‘But of course, there is a twist to this setup,’ Al shot in. ‘You may be mentally four years old, but there is a part of your body that remains so totally adult. And that part is….’

‘Your dick, of course!’ I said.

‘That’s fucking outrageous!’ James cried out. ‘You can’t do that!’

‘Yes, we can,’ Al said. ‘Cos puppet masters R us.’

‘That is SO humiliating!’ Charles said, half-crying.

‘Of course it is humiliating. That’s the whole point,’ Al said.

‘Oh this is gonna be so much fun!’ Louis said excitedly.

‘In fact,’ I said. ‘We already programmed your brain while you were taking a nap. All we have to do is to place our hand on your crotch and say the trigger phrase.’

Smiling wickedly, I squatted down in front of James, placing my hand on his bulge. Al did the same to Charles.

‘NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!’

‘And the trigger phrase is… REGRESS TO FOUR!’

As soon as the trigger phrase was spoken, the facial expressions of both James and Charles became dorky. Their eyes became glassy and crossed a bit, a tell-tale sign of my hypnosis being working.

‘Okay boys,’ I said, standing up. ‘Your bodies are not frozen any longer. You’re free to move.’ I then snapped my fingers.

James put his thumb in his mouth, and started sucking it with big noise. Charles followed suit.

‘Looks like it’s working well,’ said I, looking at my hypno subjects contentedly. ‘So why don’t you tell me your name and your mental age?’ I ordered James.

‘I’m Jimbo,’ the massively muscular airline pilot said in a childish high voice in between his thumb-sucking job. ‘I’m four.’

‘And how about you, kiddo?’ Al asked Charles.

‘I’m Chucky! I’m four,’ smiling brightly, the tough fitness trainer said with a lisp.

‘You know what?’ Al said with a devilish grin on his face. ‘I’ve got a better nickname for you than Chucky. James is Jimbo, and Bill is Bimbo. Can you guess what your new nickname is?’

‘I don’t know.’

‘Well, your nickname is… Chimbo! How about that?’

‘I love it! I love it!’ said the tough guy, jumping up and down like a little child.

‘So glad you like it,’ Al said. ‘You know what? According to Hiro, a Japanese exchange student in our class, “chimbo” means cock in Japanese!’

‘Yay!’ I said to Charles mockingly. ‘Your nickname means “pee-pee”. How about that?’

‘I love it! I love it!’ Tall, dark and handsome trainer yelled in a childish high voice, jumping up and down.

‘You know what I think?’ Louis threw in, looking at the two hunks sucking their thumbs. ‘I think these boys need something to suck on. And I’ve got just the right thing for them.’

Louis reached into his plastic bag and produced two items, singing ‘Tadah!’

‘Gee!’ Al said. ‘You seem to have just about everything in your bag. Shall I call you Mary Poppins? So what have you got out there? Dildos?’

‘That’s right! These are my special gifts for our very special boys.’

Louis turned to Jimbo and Chimbo, who were happily hopping around the area.

‘Boys, I’ve got nice gifts for you. There you are. The black one for you, Jimbo, and the pink one for Chimbo!’

Aunty handed out the toys to the hunks.

Beaming from ear to ear, the hypnotized studs waited no time slobbering around the toys.

‘Louis…’ Al said to the hairdresser, watching guys in a happy licking action. ‘They’re not your… personal dildos, right?’

‘Of course they are!’

‘You mean to say you used them? I mean you put them… in there?’

‘Of course I put them in my ass hole! It’s an essential item for a lonely single man like me!’

‘Ewww!’

‘What do you mean “Ewww”? Don’t worry! I washed them thoroughly. They’re clean.’

‘Still… Ewwwww!’

But peace didn’t last long. Having noticed Chimbo’s pink dildo, the stud pilot started insisting, ‘I want a pink one!’

‘No! This is mine!’ the husky trainer said in a childish high voice, and slobbered around the dildo to show off.

‘I want a pink one! I want a pink one!’ Jimbo sulked, pattering his feet.

‘Come come, darling. Don’t be so naughty,’ said Louis, patting his hand on the hunk’s big butt. ‘It’s not so bad. Look! Yours is bigger than his.’

‘Really?’

‘Yup. Now, be a good boy and suck on it!’

‘Okay!’ The good-looking pilot started licking up his dildo like a lollipop.

‘I want a bigger one! I want a bigger one!’ It was Chimbo’s turn to sulk this time.

‘No! This is mine!’ The massively muscular pilot said meanly, and stuck out his tongue at his mate. ‘Mine is bigger than yours! And pink is a girls’ color!’

‘Come come, you two,’ Louis intervened in a fight. ‘You boys have to get along with each other. Tell you what. Why don’t you take each other’s hand and skip around together? It can be a lot of fun!’

Have you ever seen the two grown-up men taking each other’s hand and skipping around? I just have. The muscular airline pilot and the husky fitness trainer are now prancing around the garden, giggling and laughing, just like the little kids! Isn’t this an amazing sight or what??

‘Ah-yeah. Warm water for you’ There was a voice of Bimbo, who has just come out of the house, with a washing bowl in his hands.

‘Excellent!’ Louis said. ‘Now, let’s get down to business.’

He pulled out a white bath towel from his black plastic bag, and spread the towel on the lawn.

‘On your knees, darling,’ Louis ordered, pointing his index finger at the towel.

‘Ah-yeah.’

When Bimbo obediently kneeled down in front of Louis, the hairdresser started applying the white cream on what’s left on the executive’s head.

In the mean time, our skipping duo has just returned, slightly out of breath.

‘Did you enjoy your skipping… OH MY GOD!’ I got stuck with my words when my eyes were drawn to the crotch of the hypnotized pilot. His pants are sopping wet!

‘Holy Moly!’ Al exclaimed. ‘Looks like he’s just peed his pants!’

‘Jimbo pee his pants! Jimbo pee his pants!’ The fitness trainer started jeering him, jumping up and down. The muscular pilot started sobbing like a little boy. But then, a strange trickling sound occurred somewhere else.

‘Um… Do I hear what I hear?’ I asked Al.

‘Yeah…’

We turned our eyes to where the sound was coming from, and we screamed ‘Shiiiit!’ simultaneously. That’s right! The piss was trickling out of the hunky trainer’s short, and streaming on the lawn!

‘We’d better strip them naked,’ I said to my buddy, shaking my head. ‘These guys are so totally helpless!’

‘Yeah, we wouldn’t want them to have a pee rash, would we?’

‘Let’s get to it!’ I said, standing in front of the infantilized pilot, grinning wickedly.

This is the second time for me to undress him, but it seems to be one of those things that I never get enough of! I started off by removing his nice sky-blue polo shirt, revealing his oh-so impressive muscular torso. Then I went on to pull down his pants. He is wearing a white cotton short today, which is soaking wet due to his ‘accident’. The short is making an enormous tent from inside. So I did him a favor, and pulled down his underwear all the way to his ankles, releasing the pressure. His impressive power tool sprang out! Mmmm, great view! But compared to the last week, he looks a little different somehow. Oh yeah! His pubes are missing! Yes, his crotch is totally smooth, without any trace of stubbles whatsoever! Is this thanks to the Louis’s amazing depilation cream…?

‘Hey Aunty! Just look at his smooth crotch. Are you responsible for this?’ I turned to the hairdresser, pointing at the hunk’s smooth crotch with my thumb.

‘Yes!’ Louis said, admiring the muscular pilot. ‘I gave him my depilation cream last week, and ordered him to depilate himself. Looks like he followed my command faithfully. I’m so pleased!’

‘Well done, Louis!’ I said, casually stroking Jimbo’s big shaft. A funky mixture of his masculine odor and the piss is hitting my nostrils, making me so totally intoxicated!

I then ordered the hypnotized pilot to spin around, so that I can take a close-up look at his ass. And what a special ass he’s got! It’s unusually big, fat and plump, nothing like I’ve seen before. I ordered him to bend over and spread his ass cheeks apart, and I nearly came at the sight of it! His secret valley is so totally smooth, probably thanks to Louis’s depilation formula. All I see is a cute little tight hole, inviting my invasion!

In the mean time, Al completed his stripping job for the fitness trainer. And doesn’t he look fantastic in his own right! His body has a more round feel to it. Being a burly type, he would gain his weight easily if he were not careful. But he took his burliness to his advantage, and achieved a stunningly robust physique! Speaking of robust, his perfect bubble butt is making my mouth water! His power tool is definitely impressive to look at, and it is towering proudly out of the brown bush—which means our Aunty has got one more depilation job to do though…

‘Finished!’ Louis said cheerfully, rising to his feet. ‘My Bimbo is now completely hairless. The only hair that’s left on him is his eyebrow and eyelashes. Doesn’t he look amazing? Bimbo darling, why don’t you stand up and exhibit yourself. Stand with your legs apart shoulder wide, and clasp your hands behind your shaved head, please.’

‘Ah-yeah!’

What a sight! Our trendy executive, who used to boast his cool hairstyle, is now totally skinhead, and his crotch is as smooth as that of a little boy! His impressive big dick is rock hard, pointing toward the sky!

‘Well done, Louis!’ I said, clapping my hands. ‘Great job! He looks totally special!’

‘Yup! Great work, Louis!’ said Al, thumbing up.

‘Thank you, boys.’

‘What’s that gloss anyway?’ I asked. ‘There is this sexy sheen about his whole body.’

‘Do you like?’ Louis said happily. ‘I applied baby oil all over his body to finish off my work!’

‘It really is effective. You’ve got to apply the oil on the other two as well.’

‘No worries! I intend to do that for you.—Tell you what! I think Bimbo deserves to take a look at himself!’

The hairdresser reached for his plastic bag to pull out a mirror. He held it in front of the totally smooth hypnotized executive, much like a hairdresser asking for an approval from his customer. ‘Look Bimbo! Admire yourself in the mirror. Don’t you look fabulous?’

‘Ah-yeah! Look Pa! No hair!’ the depilated hunk said goofily, rubbing around his skinhead with his hands. He then thrust his hips and said, ‘No hair down there either!’

We cracked up big time!

‘Bimbo obviously likes it,’ I said, feeling up the nice smoothness of his skinhead on my palm. ‘But what will BILL think of his radical makeover, I wonder?’

‘That’s an interesting question,’ Louis said. ‘Let’s snap him out, shall we?’

‘Tell you what,’ Al threw in. ‘Let’s snap out all the three boys together!’

‘One, two, three! Open your eyes!’

The three bodybuilders opened their eyes one after another. The next moment, the massive scream tore out of their throats! And it was no ordinary scream. Their voice was higher in tone. That’s right! Before I woke them up, I ordered them to speak like Yippee Mouse! Oh this should turn out to be so hilarious! Anyway, it is no wonder they are shocked, because they are all butt-naked, bending over slightly to stick out their butts. They are lining up in column with Bill in the front. Behind him is James, who is sticking his middle finger into Bill’s butt hole. James’s ass hole, in turn, is probed by the middle finger of Charles behind. Furthermore, they are completely frozen and unable to move, except for their heads!

‘What is this? What the fuck is going on here?’ Bill shouted in a Yippee Mouse’s voice, looking around in panic. ‘Who is putting his finger in my asshole?’

‘Sorry, it’s me,’ said James in a ridiculous high voice. He sounded like he used one of those voice-changing sprays that you can buy at joke store.

‘Pull it out, man!’ Bill barked irritatingly—in a cute voice.

‘I can’t! I’m completely stuck! Besides, I have a distinct feeling in MY asshole too.’

‘Hey, it’s me,’ Charles said. ‘And I can’t pull it out either. I think we’re in deep shit.’

‘What happened to your voice anyway?’ Bill asked. ‘You two sound totally ridiculous.’

‘What’s wrong with my voice?’ James said. ‘You sound like Yippee Mouse yourself!’

‘We all sound like Yippee Mouse,’ Charles said. ‘We’re in deep shit.’

‘YOU SON-OF-A-BITCH! I KILL YOU! What did you do to us? Ha? What the hell did you do to us?’ Bill sputtered, while we were laughing our heads off!

‘Your funny voice is not all what we did to you, Bimbo darling,’ Louis said with a mirror in his hands. He held it right in front of Bill’s face. ‘There! Admire yourself! Don’t you look adorable?’

‘OH MY GOD!’ Bill screamed. ‘You shaved my hair! You shaved my hair!’

‘No, I didn’t shave your hair,’ said Louis. ‘I depilated it. There’s a big difference. Anyway, it’s no big deal, darling. You’ve been pretty much bald in the first place, Mr. Toupee. It’s your bad hair day, huh?’

‘YOU UGLY TROLL! GET THIS!’

The next moment, Bill spitted at Louis. The saliva got splashed on his forehead, and it started drooping down into his eyes. Al and I stopped laughing. The area became suddenly quiet for a moment. I got a glimpse of white towel in Louis’s plastic bag, so I pulled it out and brought it over to Aunty.

‘There. Use this.’

‘Thank you, darling. You’re so kind,’ Louis said, wiping his face. He then turned to Bill, who was still glaring at Louis, burning with rage.

‘Now, that was not very nice, was it?’

‘You deserve every bit of it, bitch!’ Bill said in a Yippee Mouse voice, and spitted again, but this time, it failed to reach Louis, for he distanced himself far enough from Bill in precaution.

‘You’ve got to pay for this!’ Louis said angrily, waving his index finger.

‘Pay for this? You screw us big time, and now you’re saying I gotta pay for spitting at you? Oh give me a break!’

‘What shall I do to punish you?’ Louis mulled over, completely ignoring Bill’s outrage. ‘Ah! How about this? How about lowering your IQ?’

‘WHAT??’

‘How about regressing you, so that you’ll be as smart as four-year-old?’

‘YOU CAN’T DO THAT!’

‘Yes, I can!’ Louis approached Bill and pressed his towel on his mouth, so that he won’t spit again. Bill tried to shout, but his voice was muffled by the towel. Then Louis grabbed the executive’s flaccid dick.

‘Listen to me, darling. When I say a trigger phrase, your intelligence will be instantly reduced to that of a four-year-old. Oh, this is gonna be a great fun!’

‘Leave him alone!’ James said.

Ignoring him, Louis said, ‘REGRESS TO FOUR!’

Suddenly, Bill stopped all the protest.

‘Looks like my hypnotic command worked! Let’s see what happened to him,’ said Louis, removing his towel from Bill’s mouth. The bald executive is now smiling like a cheeky, adorable child!

‘Okay Bimbo darling, your body is not frozen anymore. You can move now,’ said Louis, patting on his skinhead.

Bill giggled and playfully jumped to the front, releasing his ass hole from an invasion of James’s middle finger. The hypnotized executive then started prancing around playfully like a little boy. As he hopped, his big erection flopped around too. He then ran up to Louis, rubbing around the hairdresser’s baldhead with an inner side of his forearm, saying, ‘25 cents to polish your head!’

Al and I burst into a hilarious laughter.

‘Okay! Okay!’ Bimbo said excitedly, jumping up and down. ‘Who wants to play riddles?’

‘NOBODY!’ James and Charles replied simultaneously, still in a Yippee Mouse voice.

‘Okay! Okay! What happens when you blow your horn?’

‘I don’t know.’ I said. ‘What’s the answer?’

‘Your pee-pee gets big and horny!’

Bimbo thrust his hips, stroking his big hard-on with his right hand. We erupt into a crazy laughter yet again!

Bimbo then put his thumb in his mouth and started sucking it like a little child.

‘You know what?’ said Louis. ‘I think our Bimbo needs something to suck on. Hang on a minute.’ He produced a flesh-colored dildo out of his black plastic bag.

‘Here!’ said Louis to Bimbo, handing out the dildo. ‘Here’s a special lollipop for you. Would you like to suck on it, darling?’

‘Wicked!’ said Bimbo with a beaming smile, and he started slobbering the toy.

Then there was this big gasp coming from the hedge area. Everybody turned to the source of the sound. Standing behind the hedge was a woman. She looks stunning – probably half black and half white.

‘TAMARA!’ James shouted in panic in a ridiculous high voice. ‘It’s… It’s not what you think!’

She must be one of his girlfriends. The girl is in a shock state, covering her mouth with her hand, eyes wide open. No wonder. She visited her boyfriend, only to find him butt naked in the garden, and his ass hole being finger-fucked by another naked man! Besides, there is a hairless man sucking on a dildo!

‘I can explain everything! Please don’t go! I need your help’

‘PERVERT!’ She said disgustingly, and started running away with her hand covering her mouth.

‘WAIT!’ James shouted in a Yippee Mouse voice. ‘Honey! Please don’t go! We’ve been hypnotized! We can’t move! They changed my voice too!’

Despite his desperate pleading, she never turned back. Now James was angrier than ever!

‘LOOK WHAT YOU’VE DONE, FOOLS! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!’

‘Um,’ I said. ‘I don’t think you sound terribly threatening when you sound like Yippee Mouse! Anyway, I guess we’d better save you from your misery. Why don’t we regress James and Charles back to the happy four-year-olds again? What do you think guys?’

Boing! Boing! Boing!

Each time the hypnotized hunks hop on the patio, their red hot dicks, which are hard like stones, flop up and down, making it a hot entertainment for us to watch, as well as a constant source of jokes, taunts and ridicules! What are they doing hopping on the patio, you might ask? Well, they are playing hopscotch! That’s right, the fully grown-up handsome studs are enjoying themselves playing a kids’ game, stark naked, giggling and chuckling! No men with sane mind would ever do such a thing, but hey, they are hypnotized, right? They have no choice other than doing what they are told to do! What’s more, each hunk is holding a dildo in his hand—black one for Jimbo, flesh-colored one for Bimbo, and pink one for Chimbo. And they lick up the toys like lollipops, whenever they are not hopping! I mean how crazy is that? And if that’s not enough, their bodies are glistening and shining, reflecting the afternoon sun, thanks to the generous amount of baby oil applied all over their stunning bodies! You gotta believe me when I tell you that the sight is nothing short of amazing!

It just so happens that it’s Jimbo’s turn to hop. He has just come back to the starting point, after hopping through the chalk-drawn squares. Now he has to bend over to pick up his marker. Ou Lalah, look at his delicious plump ass sticking up in the air, as he bends. But wait! Something is happening. Bimbo is sneaking up on him from behind. Smiling wickedly, he tickles the sole of Jimbo’s left foot, which is raised in the air! Having lost his balance, Jimbo fell on his ass, and the other two started laughing and hooting at him! The crazy chase started!

‘Kids!’ I said with a sigh, shaking my head.

‘Okay, enough of chasing! Who wants to play Bong the Ding Dong?’ Aunt Louis said out loud, clapping his hands.

The hypnotized hunks swiftly ran up to Aunty, eager to play a new game. Just look at their big and shiny hard-ons, and their smooth crotches, totally devoid of pubes. Don’t they look great or what? Besides, they fit the theme perfectly, as no kids are supposed to have pubes.

‘Okay! In this game, you are having a fight by shaking your dicks,’ said Louis, while stroking the three hard-ons one after another. ‘Jimbo and Chimbo, why don’t you two have a first match?’

Giggling, two guys started shaking their big erections, while Bimbo cheered them on. Hey! This game surely beats cockfighting!

After bonging their ding-dongs enough, the hypnotized bodybuilders are now lining up in a row near the edge of a patio. They’re on to something else now, which is expected to be something truly special. In fact, it’s gonna be their performance of a lifetime, directed by Aunt Louis! The hunks are standing like kindergartners, smiling from ear to ear, showing their even white teeth! Their dicks are oozing a copious amount of pre-cum by now. In their right hands are the ‘lollipops’.

‘Okay boys,’ Louis started instructing. ‘You’re gonna sing and dance in a minute, but before that, you’d better look at your lollipop. It will be in your way when you try to dance, ain’t it? Now, where do you think is the best place to put your toy away?’

Bimbo raised his hand immediately.

‘Yes, Bimbo?’

‘In my ass hole, Aunt Louis?’

‘Very good!’ Louis said admiringly, clapping his hands. ‘That’s a very good idea! Let’s give him a big hand, everyone!’

We all started clapping hands, while the handsome executive was smiling shyly with his index finger shoved in his mouth.

‘Okay!’ Aunty resumed explaining. ‘To shove your dildo smoothly into your tight hole, you need some lubricant. Guess what? I’ve got just the product you need in here.’

Mary ‘Louis’ Poppins pulled out a bottle of lubricant from his plastic bag. He then poured the oil into the cupped hands of the hypnotized hunks.

‘Now, boys, smear it all over your lollipops. That’s it! Now, face the sideway, bend over a little bit to stick out your butt. Gooood boys! Now, turn your handsome face toward us, give us a nice goofy smile, and shove your lollipop right into your hole, saying “Ouuuhhh” as you do so. Are you ready? One, two, three, GO!’

‘OUUUUUHHHHH!’ The three bodybuilders pouted to groan as their toys glided into their holes smoothly, thanks to Louis’s lubricant.

‘Excellent!’ said Louis. ‘Now, shake your butt rapidly to see if your lollipops are well secured in your bottom. – Looks like everybody’s okay now. Good! Now you can sing and dance at last. Are you ready boys?’

‘Yes, Aunt Louis!’ said Jimbo with a lisp, jumping up and down, with his big dick jumping up and down too!

‘Me too!’ Bimbo and Chimbo followed suit.

‘Gooood boys!’

Standing in front of the studs, Louis started waving his hands as if he were an orchestra conductor. ‘AH one, AH two, AH one, two, three, four!’

Thus our hypnotized studs started performing the parody nursery rhyme, placing their hands on their heads to start with.

My hands on my head

What have I here?

This is where you messed up

My Papa dear

Messed up, messed up

Dickey, dickey doo

That’s what I learned in my school.

Boom! Boom!

My hands on my nippies

What have I here?

These are the happy buttons

My papa dear

Happy buttons, messed up

Dickey, dickey doo

That’s what I learned in my school.

Boom! Boom!

As they sang, the boys pinched their nipples with their thumbs and forefingers, immediately triggering their hips to gyrate in a horny fashion!

My hands on my cock

What have I here?

This is a water pistol

My Papa dear

Water pistol,

Happy buttons, messed up

Dickey, dickey doo

That’s what I learned in my school.

Boom! Boom!

The stud trio grabbed their cocks and turned them upward. Amazingly, their erections became flaccid in a second, and the next moment, the piss gushed out, making a spectacular arch in the air before hitting the lawn! Fantastic!—Having finished peeing, they resumed their song by turning their backsides on us. We are now watching the three full moons in a row, each containing a dildo of different color buried deep in their holes. Nice!

My hands on my butt

What have I here?

This is my comfy cushion

My Papa dear

Comfy cushion,

Water pistol, happy buttons, messed up

Dickey, dickey doo

That’s what I learned in my school.

Boom! Boom!

The hypno-messed trio protruded their butts and spanked their own cheeks as they sang, making a nice smacking sound! Now, to finish off their routine, the boys all faced the sideway and bent over, sticking out their deliciously curbed butts. They then grabbed the end of their toys, which were sticking out of their holes. And they started fucking themselves in and out with rhythm while singing!

My toy in my hole

What have I here?

This is my pleasure hole

My Papa dear

Pleasure hole,

Comfy cushion, water pistol, happy buttons, messed up

Dickey, dickey doo

That’s what I learned in my school.

Boom! Boom!

With their handsome faces turning to us, the studs started a self-fucking spectacle! They groaned and moaned shamelessly as they fucked themselves in and out. They look completely dorky, with their eyes crossed, tongues hanging out of their mouths, and dribbling like a stupid kid!

‘WELL!’ I said while massaging my groin with my hand. ‘I guess it’s time for real party. Don’t you think?’

‘Yeah,’ Al said hornily.

‘Let’s rock n roll!’

I’m now standing on my feet. Jimbo is sitting down on his big butt, grabbing my ass cheeks with his hands. His warm lips are wrapped around my cock. He is making a rapid sucking noise as if he were sucking on a mom’s nipple. OH MAN! I finally conquered my drop-dead gorgeous neighbor. He’s mine now! My ego was inflated big time, and I exploded all over his face! Too soon? Hey! You can’t blame me. I’ve been waiting for this moment for months, you know! Besides, I’m not finished anyway. Oh no! Far from it. My head is reeling, but the best is yet to cum. It didn’t take long at all before my dick restored its full glory, ready for round two!

To my right, ‘baldhead duo’ of Louis and Bimbo are both on their knees, holding each other, intertwining their tongues endlessly for a deep kissing action. It sure is hot to watch a handsome executive completely submitting to the very guy he used to loathe like a worm, thanks to my hypno power. Aunty is still fully clothed, and the full erection of Bimbo is pressing against the Louis’s jeans. Then there was this pathetic whine coming from the hypnotized boss.

‘Oh dear!’ Louis said. ‘Look at my jeans! You just came on it! Oh dear, it’s a complete mess!’

Chimbo is lying on his back, raising his feet in the air with his knees bent. He’s giggling while Al holds one of his feet for an X-rated version of nursery rhyme!

‘This little pig worked out hard to achieve a great body,’ said Al, pinching a thumb of Chimbo’s foot. My red-haired buddy then went on with the other fingers.

This little pig went to a friend’s barbecue party.

This little pig got hypnotized.

This little pig got stripped naked.

This little pig was regressed to a four-year-old.

‘And THIS big pig,’ said Al, holding his own rock-hard cock, which was encased in a condom. ‘Went into a secret cave, and found a treasure trove in there!’

Al grabbed the ankles of Chimbo and pushed them forward while opening up his ass cheeks, so that his little hole will be fully exposed. Al then screwed his hard-on into a tight bud.

‘WEEE! WEEE! WEEE!’ the handsome fitness trainer squealed like a little pig as his treasure trove was exploited!

‘Bimbo darling,’ said Louis. The corporate boss is now lying on his back.

‘You’ve been such a naughty boy spitting at me, and cumming on my pants. You haven’t been properly punished for your bad behavior,’ said Louis, waving his index finger.

Louis rose to his feet, stepping over Bimbo around his chest, and squatted down all the way, opening up his fat ass right in front of Bimbo’s face.

‘Now, when I snap my fingers three times, there’ll be nothing more you lurrrv than eating my ass. It will be better than licking ice cream.’

Louis snapped his fingers. The next moment, the handsome boss stuck out his tongue eagerly and started running his tongue on the Louis’s brownie like crazy!

‘Aahhh,’ Louis sighed like he was in heaven. ‘That’s more like it!’

Jimbo is on his forearms and knees, sticking out his big, fat ass in front of me.

‘Amazing butt! So full! So firm!’ I said, feeling up his smooth mound with my hands. I separated his ass cheeks apart to see a lovely pink bud waiting for my invasion. I stroked my condom-covered raging dick, and screwed it right in. The velvety hole welcomed my entry warmly. Welcome to paradise!

‘I wanna pee-pee, Aunt Louis!’ said Bimbo lying on his back, stroking his hard-on rapidly. Aunty’s fat ass is still opening up fully right above his face.

‘I wanna pee-pee too,’ said Jimbo, who is on his left forearm and knees, his right hand moving rapidly in his crotch. ‘I feel weird!’

‘Good!’ I said, while hunching my butt busily. ‘Feeling weird is good!’

‘I wanna pee-pee too,’ said Chimbo, moving his hand on his big and wet erection up and down busily. ‘I feel funny.’

‘Feeling funny is good, too!’ I said, out of breath.

‘It’s no surprise you all wanna pee,’ said Aunty in a trembling voice, stroking his small dick in a squatting position. ‘But remember, it’s not going to be your ordinary pee-pee. It’s gonna be much, much better! It’s gonna be orgasmic! In fact, why don’t we all pee-pee together? Are you ready boys?’

‘Yup!’ I said, hunching my butt like crazy. ‘Ready when you are. OH MAN! THIS IS AWESOME!’

‘I’m ready too!’ said Al, moving his hips back and forth, holding the Chimbo’s ankles with his hands.

‘OKAY! ON THE COUNT OF THREE!—THREE… TWO…’

‘Ahhh! I’m cumming!!!’ Al screamed.

‘I’m fucking him! I’m fucking him!’ I shouted.

‘Dickey, dickey doo! Dickey, dickey doo!’ Bimbo sang.

‘WEEEEEE! WEEEEEEEE!’ Chimbo squealed like a pig.

‘I’m gonna pee-pee!’ Jimbo screamed at the top of his voice. ‘I’m gonna PEE-PEEEEEEE!’

The next moment, my head went completely white, and the spectacular fire works started exploding in my head!

Epilogue

‘Hey! How are you doing?’ James Freeman said with a nice, friendly smile as he walked past the table I was sitting at alongside Al in Café Bongo.

‘Couldn’t be better, Mr. Freeman. How are you?’ I said, smiling.

He smiled back at me and walked past us, and then turned his face around in astonishment. It’s no wonder, for what he saw was his neighbor, a middle-aged hairdresser sitting with the pimpled teenagers at the same table. Odd combination, I know. What are they up to, he must have thought in his mind. Louis waved his hand at his hunky neighbor in his usual camp manner. Mr. Freeman waved back with a twitched smile. He then shrugged his shoulders in a ‘what the heck’ kind of way, turned back and walked over to the counter.

‘He doesn’t really remember?’ Louis asked in a secretive low voice.

‘Looks like it,’ said Al.

‘Amazing, huh? I said. ‘Anyway! Conquering James Freeman was the best thing that ever happened in my life!’

‘Don’t rest on your laurel for too long, darling,’ said Louis with a wicked grin on his face.

‘Do you know Zack Williams?’

‘You mean the doctor in the soap opera, “Our Days”?’ Al asked.

‘Yes! Believe it or not, he’s one of my clients!’

‘You gotta be joking!’ I said. ‘He’s totally gorgeous! My mom’s crazy about him! She never misses a single episode!’

‘And his sexy, husky voice!’ said Al, imitating the actor.

‘He’s our next target, darling.’

‘How about Mr. Carmichael, our PE teacher?’ said Al.

‘PE teacher?’ Louis’s eyes glinted. ‘Describe him to me! In minute detail!’

‘Alas! Too many ice cream flavors, too little time,’ I lamented.

‘Too many flavors?’ said Aunt Louis, looking baffled. ‘Why don’t you order all the flavors on the menu then? This is my treat. All you can eat!’

‘Hoorah!’ My red-haired buddy shot up his right fist into the air.

Al and I smirked each other knowingly, and gave each other a high five!

‘Come on boys, don’t leave me out,’ said Louis, raising his right hand in the air. He was smiling mischievously. I grinned and slapped my hand right on his. Al did the same.

Is my power awesome? You bet it is! If I decided to make James make a complete fool of himself, acting like a four-year-old, leaking pee-pee, wreaking havoc in Café Bongo, all I have to do is to whisper in his ear, ‘REGRESS TO FOUR’. That’s all I need to do. Shall I do it now…? Nah! Let’s give him a break this time, shall we?

‘Here’s to our Hypno-Cap!’ I said with a victorious smile on my face, raising a glass of chocolate milk shake, watching James Freeman chatting up a petite Oriental girl at the counter.

THE END