The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ten years

Their country, Battica, had changed so much in the past 10 years. That fateful day had been just a few weeks before her 18th birthday. Jasmine had just finished showering and wrapped herself in a bathrobe when she heard the sirens. And then they had appeared out of nowhere, surrounding their lush suburban neighbourhood, the feared Zecren soldiers. It took barely 10 minutes, and the entire neighbourhood was turned out into the streets. Some of the women were then forcefully asked to strip naked. Jasmine had been filled with shame then. Men, women and children looked on, seemingly equally embarrassed as they were forced to watch them remove their clothes. Looking around her, Jasmine had realised blushingly that those asked to remove their clothing were obviously the most beautiful among the people there. At that moment she had wished she were born ugly. She had seen her best friend and neighbour, Sheila, nearby. Soon, both of them were equally naked.

Jasmine could not stop herself then, from noticing that unlike herself, Sheila was not a natural blonde. That, and Sheila did not even trim her pussy. Her raven black pubic hair stood out in stark contrast to both of their dirty blonde hair. Jasmine had hated pubic hair all her life, and as soon as it had begun to grow out, she had been shaving it off completely every day or so. The two tanned blondes had tried to huddle close together, trying to cover up what they could with their hands. Sheila was by far less curvy than Jasmine, and Jasmine had struggled using her smallish womanly hands to shield both her 34Ds and her shaved pussy.

The order had come then, for the naked girls to put their hands on top of their heads and spread their legs wide. Sheila’s mother had then stepped out from the clothed crowd and screamed at the soldiers. “You can’t do this! We have rights!” she had said. Five minutes and many welts on her bare butt later, Sheila’s mother was equally naked beside them. She had a pencil-thin landing strip, but she was a natural blonde, and despite her being almost 40, her body was in excellent shape.

The naked girls had then stood in the position that they had been ordered to be in. Hands over their heads, back arched slightly backward, and their legs spread wide, not a single inch of them was hidden as they stood completely naked in the neighbourhood that they had once called home. Further orders were then given and it was apparent that the same thing was happening all over the country. Battica’s people were ousted from their homes, the government overthrown and then their country had been implicitly split into 3 groups. The top of the tree were of course the Zecren rulers—their men, women and children, then there were the Batticus Faithfuls—the traitors who were given decent jobs with a more than decent paycheck. And then there were the Batticus Sluts, as they had come to be known as—nothing more than pets for the new country, who did all the jobs that the rest of the people did not want. Jasmine had not had a house, or any belongings, or even worn clothes for a full 10 years since.

For the first month, their new rulers had allowed a certain amount of diversity. The sluts were to be completely naked from then on except for a pair of heels but at first, they were allowed to heels that they had already owned before they became slaves. It was all they had been allowed to retrieve from their former houses. They were also allowed to have any hairstyle they wanted. Of course, it was barely a comforting thought as, day after day, they, humiliatingly, served the people of the country completely naked. Mainly, their work was limited to construction to physically rebuild the country, with the aid of some of the Faithfuls, or working in food chains. It soon became apparent that the naked girls were free for the taking. Naturally, both the Zecren people and the Faithfuls had gladly taken their fill of the girls’ entire bodies and especially their pussies. Jasmine had been as powerless as any of the rest to stop any of it.

Soon, the rulers had invoked a new rule. “Conformity was the most important.” the announcer had said. They did not want free-thinking sluts, they wanted true sluts who behaved like they lived only to serve. The naked girls had been fed white pills and issued with mandatory shiny red 5 inch heels the very same night. The sluts were not given a roof over their heads, and they slept in alleyways or anywhere that kept them from “disturbing the real people” as they had been ordered to. Jasmine remembered waking up the next morning and getting a shock, the heels seemed to be stabbing her feet. It became apparent that the stripper heels were more than they seemed, and for one, they had been programmed to wake the girls up at 5 every single day to do a little morning exercise. Cubicles with steam proof glass had been constructed in the streets, and the naked girls showered in public with cold water. Jasmine, amidst her usual shivering, had then realised that her dirty blonde hair had become platinum blonde. Looking at Sheila in another cubicle nearby, she realised that the same thing had happened to her, and that even her pubic hair was the same shade of blonde as well. “Uniformity is extremely important in teaching discipline.” the announcement had gone, “From now on, sluts will have their hair in messy buns. Hair everywhere else may not be shaved.” Jasmine had cried at this. For the past few weeks, she had been using the communal shavers in the public showers to keep herself completely shaved from the neck down. Sheila did not have a problem with the new rules, her pubic bush was still just as overgrown as it had been.

One day, a few weeks later, Jasmine, Sheila and Sheila’s mother Roxanne had been working near their old neighbourhood. They had caught a break secretly to catch up. New rules had come up too, whenever the girls were getting fucked they were to be spontaneous. They could no longer just lie back and let the men do all the work. They would have to appear to want it, and always want more. The 3 women had huddled around, talking about the previous night. It had been decreed that the girls were to have at least one fuck per night. It never failed to make the naked girls feel worthless, as they went from door to door begging for someone to put a cock in them. Only when they had been fucked good and the “proper citizens” had scanned their identification card on the girls’ heels could they fall asleep. Jasmine had been really irritated that day because the previous night she had been cheated countless times. No less than 5 men had fucked her, but all of them had snidely kicked her out when they were done. It was a thing that the residents were into, because they knew that the naked girls could do nothing if their heels were not scanned. They could only continue like whores around the country. The fact that it was them instead ofthe men begging for the sex which made it so much worse. That previous night, Jasmine had gotten no sleep at all.

Jasmine was taking the opportunity to tell Sheila and Roxanne about the horrible night when their supervisor, a fat Faithful, had walked over. He, James, had casually stuck a finger right into Roxanne’s pussy from behind, and ignoring her sharp gasp of surprise, had said, “Forgetting something, sluts?” The three women immediately snapped into their neutral position, as it was called. Their hands were put on their head, tits and butt were thrust out slightly, and legs were spread very wide. The order had come one day that whenever they were speaking to anyone or doing nothing, they were to assume the position. Sheila had, stammering, tried to reason with James. “Sorry sir, we didn’t know that pets counted.” It was an extremely strange situation, the three completely naked blondes standing there in their erotic pose, and one of them was trying to talk to a man that had his finger in her mother’s pussy. Roxanne, blushing, could only keep silent. James had not been pleased though. He had ordered Sheila to bend over right there and he had fucked her in broad daylight. Sheila seemed almost shell shocked, and could barely muster any spontaneity, and what made it worse was that James then commanded Roxanne and Jasmine to lick and suck her body everywhere. Roxanne could barely stop herself from retching as she sucked the cum out of her daughter’s hairy pussy, while Jasmine could only think of how disgusting it was to be licking her best friend’s armpits. Sheila’s lovely smooth tan did not make the erotic act any less disgusting for Jasmine as she gently lapped her tongue on Sheila’s armpit stubble that had grown out over the past weeks. That night, while showering in public as usual, before she went about trying to hit her ‘quota’ for the night, Jasmine felt her armpits and pussy that were covered now in light soft hairs as well. She had never hated pubic hair more at that point of time.

About a month after that, Jasmine and Sheila were put to work in their old school. It brought a certain added humiliation for them to be completely naked, safe for their shiny red stripper heels, being casually examined like animals as they cleaned up the canteen and served the high school children that were almost as old as them. Of course, they were mostly Zecren children. Once, a 15 year old well-dressed girl had spoken to Jasmine. She seemed like the Alpha even among her group of friends, and Jasmine had snapped into her neutral position the moment she had been summoned. “My dad doesn’t like me talking to animals but I just can’t resist. You are all so shameless aren’t you? Just a worthless slut.” the girl had said. Jasmine had felt the hurt from every single word, but she gave the best response she could, a simple, “Yes ma’am, I am a worthless slut.” The young girls had gotten a good laugh from that and the leader had ordered Jasmine to bend over. Blushing, and spying Sheila’s pained glance far away, she bent over with her legs rigidly straight and her legs spread slightly. It was the mandatory position that the sluts were to be in when they were waiting to be spanked, their boobs mashed against their erect legs and their legs spread to give easy access to their pussy. The leader then proceeded to spank Jasmine right on her pussy lips from the back, right in front of the gathering crowd. When she was done, the leader had disgustedly said, “Urrgh, the bitch’s pussy juice and hair’s got on my hand. What a filthy tramp!” By now, Jasmine had grown a budding blonde bush on her nether region. She was fed her own pussy juice and even more embarrassingly and disgustingly, her own pussy hair, much to the liking of the watching crowd. “Damn, the slut loves her own cream doesn’t she?” Jasmine heard someone say, and she wanted to crawl into a hole somewhere. Of course, she could not, and all she could do was chirp, “Thank you ma’am!” to the obnoxious young girl who had spanked her.

There had been a new announcement a few days later. “Some complaints have been received.” the Zecren man had said, “Hair will be maintained at waist length. A messy bun is still mandatory whenever hair is not drying. Some of our proper citizens have raised concerns over the bun not being messy enough. The bun has to be messy in order to give you sluts the look of being freshly fucked. Now, some of the respectable Zecren women have mentioned that you tramps have too much hair for blondes. As such, you will all ensure that your body is completely hairless from the neck down at all times. Pubic hair is a luxury afforded to proper women, and you sluts are not that.” Jasmine, despite her humiliation at being referred to so crudely on television, felt something remotely resembling joy inside her. From that night on, she had gladly shaved every day in the morning to keep herself smooth all over. Sheila seemed awfully self conscious for the first few days, but the constant humiliations never failed to numb the girls and she gradually became used to the smoothness of her mons. It was only a few years later that Jasmine realised that the stuck up girl who had spanked her in her old school was the daughter of one of the most powerful of the Zecren rulers.

Two years from then, Roxanne had been sent away. Jasmine and Sheila had no clue where she had been sent to, but rumour had it that she had been bought by someone living in the Interior. The richest and most powerful of the Zecren lived in the Interior, right in the centre of the country. The naked sluts had always said that it was not actually a bad thing to be a personal pet, it would certainly give them a feeling of not being a public commodity. Sheila had cried for days after, and Jasmine tried her best to comfort her. By then, all the sluts had been sent for vasectomies. The Zecren rulers were adamant that the Batticus race would not continue and had sent them for “sterilization”, as they had called it, in order to “prevent any accidents”. It was just another derogatory remark to the naked girls by now. The sluts were also branded right above their slits. On their smoothly shaven mounds, they were tattooed with their new names that they would answer to. The big bold black capital letters could be clearly seen by anyone remotely close.

One night, Sheila and Jasmine had been doing their rounds of trying to get fucked. They normally did their nights together nowadays, and had stumbled into a neighbourhood that they scarcely recognised. Sheila knocked on one of the doors, and as they did every single night when the door opened, they jiggled their boobs violently and said in unison, “Hiiiiiii would you like to fuck—” and then they realised something. It was Jonathan! He had been their friend in high school and had always been the cowardly sort, and it was no surprise that he had become a Faithful. Jonathan stared at the two naked blondes on his doorstep and a snide smile gradually spread over his face. Jasmine and Sheila stood stunned in their neutral position on his porch with their mouths slightly open as he checked out their bodies. “I mean, the two of you were always hot, and its no surprise that the Zecren picked you two as slave sluts!” he said, laughing. Some semblance of pride came back to Jasmine as she watched her ex-friend openly checking out her naked body, and she hurriedly said, “Sorry we got the wrong house.” and tried to hurry off. Sheila was about to follow her when Jonathan shouted, “Stop there sluts!”

“I just loved how your juicy tight ass jiggled as you tried to walk away just now.” Jonathan was saying. It had taken just a threat to call the Interior and report them for the two girls to step into his house. “You know, you were always the curvy one but wow, your tits look even bigger when you’re naked!” he said to Jasmine again. Feeling their pussies, he commented, “Just how I like it, smooth. Good job, Jizz and.. Foxy. I like those names too!” All the new names were extraordinarily dirty and humiliating, further reinforcing how worthless the girls were. “Alright, so this is how we’re going to play it. I dreamt of this moment for ages! See, I’m only going to fuck one of you. So, we’re going to have a competition. You two are going to fight it out, and the one who makes the other cum first will get fucked by me!” Jasmine gasped, it was cruel. Sheila seemed equally stunned beside her. Jonathan was continuing mercilessly, “And the fight will be carried out with Erotica Cream.” The naked girls knew the cream well, it had been a recent invention but the people loved to see its effect on the girls. Occassionally, the girls were asked to apply the colourless gel on their bodies, which would basically turn their entire body into a giant erogenous zone. The girls would then be asked to work as per normal. Jasmine knew full well that a breeze across her pussy would be enough to get her juices flowing. The previous time, she had spent the day struggling to concentrate as she tried to stop the inevitable orgasms. Washing it off was the hardest part, however.

Jonathan tossed a tube of the familiar gel at them, and the girls, with pained expressions, applied a light coat all over their bare bodies. The awkwardness in the air was almost as apparent as Jonathan’s excitement. Jasmine and Sheila had been constantly naked together for the past two years or so, and they had of course, under orders, had sexual contact with each other before. This time it felt different though, they were with someone they had actually knew in the past, someone who actually knew who and how they used to be in the past. They had no choice though, it was the way the country functioned and they knew it. The naked sluts were the bottom of the food chain, and had to obey.

Jasmine and Sheila started off with an embrace. Even that caused a sharp tingle on their nipples. Jonathan, however, was not pleased. “I want a fight!” he said, “I want wrestling, not cuddling!” The girls were not exactly sure how to go about that though. Jasmine was slightly more experienced sexually, and looking apologetically at Sheila, she awkwardly tugged her arm, making her fall over. Following her lead, Sheila spread her legs almost horizontal. Jasmine lowered her body slowly on top of Sheila, carefully matching their shaved pussies with the two words, JIZZ and FOXY almost in perfect alignment. Jasmine leaned in, and the two girls, feeling the immense heat from their body contact especially with the Erotica Cream, began to french kiss. The naked blondes finished it off in a 69, Jasmine placing her pussy gently over Sheila’s mouth and then beginning to work on her best friend’s. They reached an orgasm simultaneously. Jonathan obviously could not control himself after the performance of unnatural passion, and fucked both of then really hard. For Jasmine and Sheila, with the Erotica Cream, they were perpetually squirming like sluts in heat.

As the naked and exhausted blondes got to their feet and stood in the neutral position, Jonathan said cruelly, “Too bad, the two of you came at the same time. And I said I wanted wrestling, that was not nearly as violent as I wanted. Now, fuck off sluts.” Then, he slammed the door in their faces. Just as they, naked and shivering, had ambled slowly to his main gate, he shouted at them from behind again, “Jizz, Foxy, turn around.” Hopefully, the naked girls had stood there and waited in the cold night as he walked slowly over. Much to their disappointment, all he wanted was for them to rub their shaved pussies against each other, by scissorsing their legs together such that their nether regions were aligned, until they both came. They were ordered to french passionately again, and he took countless pictures of both their pussy rubbing and kissing . “For your friends.” he said sinisterly and sent the naked girls on their way. Jasmine had actually been quite self assured in the past, and it hit her again how little worth she had right then. She had hoped that a young man she once knew would acknowledge that he had fucked her, and when he had refused and cheated them, she and her best friend were still obliged to obey him and fuck and kiss for his camera.

Thankfully, it did not take long for someone else to scan their cards on their heels. It was as usual slightly awkward between the two ofthem, but after two years of forced lesbian sex with each other, Jasmine knew that she and Sheila would be fine by the next morning. They found some public showers nearby, and washed themselves clean. No doubt as the Zecren scientists had planned, the Erotica Cream would become even stronger when it was moisturized. Pussy juice could only go so far, but under the cold showers, the sluts would usually go through an orgasm every minute or so. Occasionally, the orgasms would even be back to back. Needless to say, Jasmine and Sheila were totally spent when they curled up in an alleyway nearby together to sleep. A faint thought registered in Jasmine’s head, she was subconsciously glad that she and the naked girls had cleaned the streets so well, as they drifted off to sleep, on the cold hard floor.

Now, ten years later, nothing much had changed in terms of the sluts’ lives. They were still the mandatory platinum blonde thanks to that singular miracle pill, still completely shaved all over except on their head and still branded boldly on their hairless mons. Jasmine had recently passed her 28th birthday,

but it had been like any other day, ending with cum in her pussy.The rebuilding of the country had been completed recently. Gone were the high rise apartments in some sectors of the country, and in their place, the whole country had become a giant suburb. Huge sprawling houses covered the island. It was a clear message, that this was a place for only the richest and the best. And of course, their pets.

Jasmine was serving at a Zecren wedding. Somewhere inside her bubbled a tiny sense of jealousy as she stared at the beautiful Zecren women in beautiful dresses. Jasmine still felt a tinge of humiliation everytime she thought of herself as a slave. A young boy, probably just going on 16 but dressed impeccably in a suit, came over to her and Sheila. “Sluts.” he said, giggling. There was a certain tingle in Jasmine’s pussy as she and Sheila snapped around, being careful to spread their legs really wide as they stood in their neutral positions. He was almost half her age and he could already order her around. Why not either, thought Jasmine, “I’m just a naked slut.” Shamefully, Jasmine asked, “Yes sir?", giving a dirty girl smile as she had been taught so well to do. “Why’re you so shameless? You’re completely naked, and wow you two really shave your pussies well, even among the sluts.” he said, winking at them. Jasmine, her eyes almost welling up in tears, knew the answer she needed to give, and gave it. “Because we’re worthless sluts and we live only to show our naked bodies and serve!” she chirped like a bimbo.

The young boy and his friends had naturally taken their fill of Jasmine and Sheila’s shaved pussies for the night. And then, they had gone over to the first boy’s mother and said, “Mum! Can I get a pet? We really like Jizz and Foxy over there!". He gestured at the two naked blondes. Jasmine could feel the mother’s eyes casually wondering to her shaven mound to check for her name from across the room. It seemed almost normal when Jasmine turned her body slightly to give the mother a better view of her naked body as she stood there in her neutral position, perched on her shiny red heels.