The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Terran Space Marines—Captured and Mind Controlled!

Episode Three, in which the TSMs are lured into an Amazonian trap.

Imagine a well-drawn, sexy cartoon... you know the style that turns you on... let your mind do the drawing.

You remember Episode One, where we met Lt. Jock Studz and his genetically perfect fellow TSMs. You know what they’re like... those hard young mezomorph bodies; you can see them in your mind’s eye: handsome faces, high ‘n’ tight buzz cuts, broad shoulders, bulging muscles... eyes shining with grit and determination. Hightech nanotat camouflage swirling on their bodies.

Nonetheless, the LT and his men were captured by the dreaded Space Pirates of Pinzatz, mind controlled, and turned into lewdly displayed cum slaves, playthings for pirate Captain Kip who exhibits them in his private museum overlooking the gaudy towers of the pirate world’s Capitol City. In Episode Two the pirate captain sent the Space Marines on a mission... to steal a new defensive weapon to protect the pirate city from the Terran Empire. They succeeded and were rewarded by their Captain, now Lord Mayor, with new exhibit routines.

Some time has passed...

FIRST PANEL

Through a porthole, behind the camouflage tattooed, handsome, resolute face of Terran Space Marine Lt. Jock Studz: the depths of Space... star clusters, great colorful gas clouds... a space ship in the vast darkness.

In the upper portion of the panel, the square-jawed LT is talking to his second in command, tough Sgt. Beater. While, in the lower, larger portion you see a TSM orgy on display in pirate Captain Kip’s personal cum slave museum.

“Whew, the Cap’n really worked us hard after that last mission to liberate the De-modulator Module.”

“Right LT. If he didn’t have us workin’ out he had us trudgin’ across th’Fin’ desert. Those new work-out routines are sure strenuous!”

“Yeah, with all that wrestling an’ screwing th’ losers! But I sure love musclin’ those cadets to submission! They’re so grateful, after ya stop knockin’ ‘em around, an’ they sure know how to show it! Nutin’ better than screwing cadets t’ take the edge off a hard work out!”

In the lower diorama scene, the LT, hypnotically frozen in place, has his two big, brawny arms pushing back the muscled legs of one of the cadets, over the soldier’s head. The thick head of the LT’s huge erection is just pushing into the lad’s tight manhole. There is a look of complete devotion on his young, eager face. You can just see the nanotech sheathing over Studz’ manhood, connected by a slim tube to the pump that continually collects the flow of sperm that our mind controlled Space Marines produce for the Cum Pirates of Pinzatz.

Sgt. Beater is also hypnotically, happily driving his stiff cock into the mouth of one of the fighter clones he had just bested. Was it Muscle or Meat? The two huge clones look identical: thick muscles, broad shoulders. Big studs. Well, one of them is on his knees. “The bigger they are, the quicker they fall; ya just gotta know the right moves...” says Sarge! If you look closely, you can see the tube pumping out his cum while he pumps the clone’s throat. The clone’s big erection is likewise spewing mancream in a steady stream, as it is drawn away by the pump tubes.

The two other privates, Dick and Rod, are 69ing with two of the remaining cadets while the other fighter clone (is that Meat or Muscle?) is hard pumping the bubble butt of the remaining cadet. All, though, similarly being drained of their sperm, for the Cum Pirates of Pinzatz.

In silhouette you can see Captain Kip gazing at the TSM display. Another pirate is talking to him. “Lord Mayor, ‘tis nearly time for the annual Amazonian cum tribute. Have you thought who to send to make the exchange? It is, as always, a dangerous mission!” The pirate respectfully paused and then continued, “We thought, since the City is paying to maintain your mind controlled Space Marine squad, and they were so successful on their last mission...” The pirate leader cuts him off, “Yes, yes. I’ve already decided to send the Space Marines! It’ll be good exercise for them and they are certainly man enough to handle the Warrior Women of Amazonia!”

PANEL TWO

TSM lieutenant Jock Studz is standing tall along the left side of the panel; intense blue eyes gazing keenly at his men, lined up along the right side of the panel. His manly chest is pumped and you can see the ridges of his brawny arm muscles tensing, his camouflage nanotats momentarily stilled.

The Space Marines are gazing back, with nearly as intense stares, nanotat muscles at the ready, willing to go wherever their LT leads.

“Men! Our Captain has an important mission for us! We’re back on his star cruiser and heading for a dangerous rendezvous at Planet Amazonia. Yes, I know you’ve all heard stories about that world. Men who go there never get back into space again. The Cap’n told me we’d be under a Safe Conduct Pass and have nothing to worry about. All we gotta do is make an exchange under a flag of truce.”

Corporal Jack Whakker, the squad wiseguy, breaks in, “Right LT! It’s the Leather Ladies who’ll have t’worry—‘bout getting their kilts all wet an’ gooey when they see th’ studs Cap’n Kip is sending their way!”

“That’s the spirit Corporal! We can handle anything they got to throw at us. That’s what the Cap’n said! He also ordered ‘No Required Release during the space flight...’ so Sarge Beater is going to lead us all in some hard calisthenics to keep us all busy an’ at the ready!”

PANEL THREE

In the foreground, Sgt. Beater is directing the TSMs exercise routine. Over his strong, camouflage tattooed shoulder you can see the rest of the Space Marines. They’re all doing push-ups to the sergeant’s count: “Hup... Up... Two... Down. Hup... Up... Two... Down.”

What you notice most directly is the aura of testosterone in the space ship cargo hold where they’re exercising. The massed movement of Space Marine muscle, timed and focused, makes your head swim. The ever-changing nanotats leave you dazed, nearly hypnotized.

You only wish there was a “scratch and sniff” spot on the panel, because you know that the room will be dripping in manliness by the time the work out is over and the ship is preparing to land. You can imagine how sweet that cargo hold would smell, with the meticulously clean TSMs working up a sweat on their muscled, nanotat covered bodies. You can practically feel the heat radiating from their glistening skin.

You need to catch your breath while you contemplate their focus and determination. You can imagine yourself, as maybe one of the cadets, holding the LT’s ankles while he does his hundred sit-ups, watching his tight stomach muscles crunching, looking down at his manly feet, strong toes. You’d like to lick his toes, suck on his thick, stiff dripping cock, bobbing just inches from you. Maybe he’ll tell you to climb on top of him while he does fifty push-ups, to add your weight to his exertion.

Sadly you remember there won’t be any Required Release after this work-out, but you feel great when it’s your turn and the LT drapes himself over you, for added weight, while you push yourself to match his push-ups, knowing you are not quite strong enough yet, but focused completely on showing the LT that you can take it; you can be a Terran Space Marine too. Lt. Studz knows you can take it; he pushes you hard and mounts you so deep you have to submit completely. But not right now; now you are hypnotically focused on pushing your muscles to Sarge’s commands.

PANEL FOUR

With a hint of the dark of space at the top of the panel, you see the pirate ship has landed at the truce port. The LT is leading his squad toward a nondescript stone building, set next to the flat, blasted rocket field. A couple other spaceships are also there. Some people are waiting.

Following the TSMs are a pair of muscle workers carrying a litter on which are a half dozen large, insulated canisters. You recognize them as among the miners “rescued” by the Cum Pirates of Pinzatz from planet Ophuk in Episode One, now usually on display in Captain Kipp’s cum slave museum. Except for their orange jocks and hard hats, and work boots, they are naked. Their light miner’s skin contrasts nicely with the tanned, nanotatooed flesh of the hard-marching Space Marines.

The bottom corner of the panel is a separate vignette, showing the welcoming committee close up. The Warrior Women of Amazonia are, if anything, even more genetically perfect than the Space Marines. Tall, strong women with short hair tied back. They’re wearing the leather uniforms that led to their nickname, known throughout human space, the “Leather Ladies.” These consist of knee high boots, leather kilts and leather halters that leave their right breasts bare. This was a custom they revived from the ancient Amazon Warriors of Old Earth, who bared one breast to better control their composite bows.

These later day Amazonians, though, use laser weapons clasped to their kilt belts. The uniforms, based on rank and division, varied in color, so that the whole group presented a somewhat barbaric image, though not gaudy and tawdry, like that of the TSM’s pirate commanders.

The Leather Ladies are openly staring at the marching Space Marines, with obvious lust in their eyes. Our square-jawed LT is facing them in greeting, seemingly oblivious to the frank appraisal of the men by the hungry eyes of the Warrior Women. Well, Corporal Whakker may be catching on; he’s whispering to his leader, “Whoa, if we weren’t naked Marine muscle t’ begin with, I think our uniforms would strip themselves off, under those gazes. We’d better watch these Leather Ladies, LT, truce or not!”

PANEL FIVE

Alaya, the Queen of Amazonia is greeting Lt. Studz. If anything, the tall, muscular but feminine ruler of the Amazonians is an even more perfect specimen than the LT and his genetically enhanced Space Marines. She wears skin tight leather, baring one perfect breast; her kilt trimmed in gold; her golden hair pulled back into a long tail, carefully braided. She gazes at him; he gazes at her. Their two square-jawed faces masks of controlled passion. Behind them TSMs and Warrior Women are aligned, facing each other.

The Queen speaks, “I see Mayor Kip has sent his famous Space Marine Squad. This is indeed a great honor. But before we conduct our business, we would honor our guests with an Amazonia feast – come, we will feast you, show you feats of daring and martial skill... come, and you may show us your famous warrior skills as well!”

In the lower right corner of the panel we see the Leather Ladies and their naked marine, camotat guests arriving at a place set-up for a picnic. Tables are arranged in a large U-shape, with torches set behind them. Beyond that, you can see tables heaped with food and drink. In the foreground is a cleared area where Amazonian girls are dancing naked, their long ponytails whipping as the whirl.

PANEL SIX

It’s the Space Marine’s turn to show their stuff. While the LT and Queen Alaya remain in the seat of honor behind the middle table, and while lust-crazed Warrior Women stare hypnotically at them, Sarge is leading most of the TSMs in a close-order drill.

You see our hunky Space Marines lined up, facing the Amazonians, laser rifles twirling in unison. Their nanotats are swirling across their perfect bubble butt, down their muscular legs and up across their manly backs.

A side vignette shows the TSMs from the front, as we look over the bare shoulder of an Amazonian. The Space Marines’ cocks are as stiff as their laser guns; their faces masks of concentration.

The Amazonian is whispering to a confederate, “Hurry now, get the troops into place. Stun darts ready! They’re trapped now! Little to they suspect that they will be forced to copulate with hundreds of our most nubile and fertile women! What awesome warrior women our girls will bear from this coupling!”

Oh no! Our hunky Space Marines, trapped by the Leather Ladies! Forced into sexual servitude! Why don’t they see the danger? Who can rescue them?

PANEL SEVEN

The panel is divided into two halves, diagonally. In the top part, we see various vignettes of the Space Marines, forced to screw beautiful Amazonian girls of child-bearing age. There are several girls for each TSM. They are licking and kissing the Marine’s nanotat skin while stimulating the TSMs to complete and uncontrolled lust.

Meat and Muscle seem to have the most bare-breasted Warrior Women surrounding them; you can barely see the big hunks as they appear to be drowning in a sea of nubile thighs, hips and pony tails.

The LT has been claimed by the Amazonian Queen herself and you see him thrusting his bloated manhood deeply into her waiting pussy, his eyes hypnotically focused on her one bare breast. Her eyes are glazed with pleasure, her mouth mumbling something like, “Oh Kip, thank you thank you thank you...”

In the lower half of the panel is a scene of limp and spent naked Space Marines, heaped together, semi conscious. A few of them still have erections poking up from the pile. None of the Leather Ladies are about.

Instead, the Cum Pirates of Pinzatz have come to the “rescue!” Captain Kip is entering the scene, speaking over his shoulder to another pirate, “The Amazonians are at their Temple, giving thanks for the pleasures only our slaves can provide! See to it that you take the artificial wombs that have the male fetuses in them, as our share of the exchange, and I’ll roust our cum slaves to let them know they’ve been ‘saved!’ Let’s get them all back to the ship.”

PANEL EIGHT

In the last panel, once again Captain Kip is back at his cum slave museum. He’s entered through the renowned Gates of Pleasure, where two cum slaves are always racked, their interlocked mouths and cocks acting as latches while their manseed is pumped through cleverly hidden, nearly invisible sheathes connected to cum pumping equipment.

The big room is filled with living exhibits of manly exertions. Entering the darkened room with the Captain, you see a number of exhibits in pools of light. At one new exhibit you recognize half dozen mind-controlled, naked miners through the opening of an artificial cave diorama. These manly workers were brought from planet Ophuk with the TSMs [see: Episode One]. Their pick-axes are raised, frozen in various positions, as their stiff cocks are also drained through pumping tubes. Their tan work boots, bright yellow hardhats and chromed pick-axe blades draw your attention, but not for long.

In the center you see the famous Space Marine exhibit. Lt Studz and his men have been marching there, in the simulated desert, for what may feel to them as a couple days since their return from Amazonia. Actually, it’s been over a month, but they have no real sense of time anymore. You can see their stiff cocks thrusting out as they march in place; they too are being drained of their valuable sperm for the Cum Pirates of Pinzatz.

They’re marching because that’s what their commander told them to do. Being good soldiers, they are devoted to obeying Captain Kip. If he wants them to march, they march. If he wants them to train, they train. If he wants them to screw, they screw. The brass plate on the side of the exhibit platform shows their schedule: even numbered days are for marching; odd days for orgy displays.

In their mind zonked state, they are not aware they are on exhibit in a museum, but they do appreciate it when their commander has them, as his voice in their heads repeats, “Train hard; train long; cum often!” Now though, Captain Kip is contemplating the next mission he is planning for them – a dangerous operation to capture some Space Marine cadets, to expand his military muscle. But first, he orders them to march to a nearby “ready room” he’s set up just for his warriors.

You see that large room in the lower part of the panel. It looks like a military barracks, with double deck bunks, a row of lockers, benches, showers, even an area with some gym mats and exercise equipment. There he and you will be able to spend some quality time with the TSMs, helping them shower, spotting for them on the free weights, sharing their bunks—getting close and personal, while the hypnotized soldiers display their perfect bodies, camouflage nanotats and stiff members for your seeing and handling pleasure. While the Captain is idlely snuggling with the LT, whispering to him about their next mission, you are pulling fighter clones Meat and Member together by their enormous cocks, so you can be sandwiched between their big bodies, lost in their warmth and hard muscles.

To be continued...