The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Terran Space Marines—Captured and Mind Controlled!

Episode Four, in which the TSMs raid a Corp training center.

Imagine a well-drawn, sexy cartoon... you know the style that turns you on... let your mind do the drawing.

You remember Episode One, where we met Lt. Jock Studz and his genetically perfect fellow TSMs. You know what they’re like... those hard young mezomorph bodies; you can see them in your mind’s eye: handsome faces, high ‘n’ tight buzz cuts, broad shoulders, bulging muscles... eyes shining with grit and determination; hightech, nanotat camouflage swirling on their bodies.

Nonetheless, the LT and his men were captured by the dreaded Space Pirates of Pinzatz, mind controlled, and turned into lewdly displayed cum slaves, playthings for pirate Captain Kip who exhibits them in his private museum overlooking the gaudy towers of the pirate world’s Capitol City. In Episode Two the pirate captain sent the Space Marines on a mission... to steal a new defensive weapon to protect the pirate city from the Terran Empire. In Episode Three, the Space Marines were lured into a dangerous situation and heroically resisted the power of the Warrior Women of Amazonia, until over come and cuming, they were rescued by Captain Kip, once again.

Some time has passed... Their commander has a new mission for them.

FIRST PANEL

Through a porthole, behind the camouflage tattooed, resolute face of Terran Space Marine Sgt. Beater: the depths of Space... star clusters, great colorful gas clouds... a space ship in the vast darkness. Sarge is looking admiringly at Lt. Jock Studz. The LT’s muscles are pumped and his thick cock is bulging his red and white striped jock, showing Captain Kip’s colors. The LT is looking over Sarge’s strong shoulder, speaking to the rest of the Space Marines, who are lined up at attention. You can see their strong chests, bulging arms. Their striped jocks also bear the colors of their commander.

“Men, our Captain has a dangerous mission for us. His intelligence people say alien-human hybrids have secretly taken over TSM Training Base Ten in the Omega Cluster. While the training staff has been compromised, Cap’n Kip tells us we can still rescue a bunch ‘o cadets that haven’t been alien-implanted yet! Are you ready to save our comrades?!”

The Space Marines snap back in unison, “Sir! Yes sir!”

“And I have some good news for you cadets. Our commander says after this mission, since we’ll have new cadets to train, you all get new ranks as full Space Marine Privates! What do you have to say about that?”

The four cadets, young and fresh-faced, grinning, call back a loud “Urrazz!”

You can feel their joy and know they and the rest of the TSM squad are totally committed to The Mission, as only mind controlled soldiers can be.

The LT continues briefing the men, “Cap’n says it’s likely the cadets will be confused when we come barging in, so they may resist rescue. We’re to keep our weapons on stun and we have plenty of control gear to bind and gag ‘em. The base will be better protected than the warehouse where we liberated the Demodulator Module [see Episode Two] but nothin’ we can’t handle! It’ll be a piece o’ cake!”

Corporal Jack Whakker, the squad wise-guy pipes in with, “Right Sir! We’ll whack those alien scum so hard they won’t know what hit ‘em! An’ those cadets, well, they’ll see our studly nanotats and do what they’re told. Cadets always obey their superiors, right cadets?” After the cadets snapped back with a quick, “Yup corporal!” he continued pointing at one of the cadets, “An’ we all know what you cadets are good for, don’t we? Bending over for camouflage TSM cock! Right?” And the cadet, a little less sure, but still game, responded as trained, “Yup corporal!” “That’s right; the best position for a cadet is backing up t’ his betters! An’ when you’re a private, cadet, you’ll still take it righteous from me, the Sarge or our LT, right?” “Yup, corporal.”

You take the time to look closely at the Space Marine hunks, to appreciate their genetically enhanced manly perfection, their well-pumped muscles, resolute determination, and completely controlled mentation.

SECOND PANEL

The upper corner shows the TSMs in the pirate ship shuttle, once again in a steep and secret dive toward the dark planet surface below. They’re engaged in some zero-g Required Release, bonding with their squad mates in a sort of floating ball of intertwined manflesh, camouflage nanotats responding to their lust by constantly changing and rearranging. It’s hard to tell whose hand is on whose butt cheek; whose mouth is relieving whose hard-on. You know, though lust crazed now, mind controlled as they are, as soon as they reach the surface and gear up, they’ll become completely focused on the mission.

The rest of the panel is a large image of the Space Marines, in full battle gear, sneaking between rocky outcroppings toward the fenced parameter of the Terran Space Marine Training Base. Their battle gear consists of camouflage Corp regulation boots, camo gear belts with the usual assortment of equipment: canteen, com device, extra power packs for their stun guns and, for this mission, cuffs, gags, hoods. Other than this gear, their regulation camo helmets and their gaudy pirate-colors jocks, the TSMs are naked. Their nanotats act as both camouflage and protection, absorbing energy from their surroundings, or even from energy weapons fired at them, using the energy to recharge their guns and even to pump up their muscles to superhuman strength. Now, though the nanos are in stealth mode as they blend with their surroundings, making the crouching soldiers invisible even to the Space Marine base sensors.

You can see that Lt. Studs and his men are completely focused on their mission. You admire their tense thick leg muscles; their pumped, bulging arm muscles; their awesome bubble butts that mesmerize you as they pass by, heading at a low trot to the base parameter.

THIRD PANEL

You see the TSM base from a little distance and up a bit. It is in a desolate, rocky area; large mountains nearby. The base consists of nondescript military structures arrayed in straight lines, surrounded by a tall parameter fence. At two places along one side of the parameter there have been explosions, with clouds of thick, obscuring smoke billowing out, and teams of our hunky, space pirate mind controlled Space Marines are charging through the gaps, catching any potential defenders completely off guard.

Why would anyone attack a back-water training camp? Nothing much of value here, just some old soldiers training new soldiers. But to the Cum Pirates of Pinzatz, those fresh, testosterone drenched TSM cadets are a prize worth risking even their best cum slave warriors. You can just make out the LT leading one team and the Sarge leading the other. A couple overmatched civilian security guards, outsourced to save resources, are fleeing.

FOURTH PANEL

Zooming in closer; looking over Lt. Jock Studz manly shoulder as he fires a shock rifle at the fleeing guards. Off to the side, though, you see some of the base’s TSM cadets and a couple DI’s forming-up to resist the attack. They’re taking positions around the corners of the barracks, pressing against walls, as their camouflage nanotats blend with the structures.

The cadets are just as physically fit as our renegade Space Marines, but so much less experienced that there is little doubt as to the outcome. A bunch of the young soldiers are grappling with Meat and Muscle; trying to overwhelm the giant clone fighters with their numbers. The two Space Marines are towering over them and smacking them down... carefully enough not to damage the prize. A couple, are, nonetheless, being hurled out of the frame with rather surprised looks on their handsome faces.

FIFTH PANEL

While Corporal Whakker is tying the tough-looking, captured DI’s to a post, one of them is saying, “What are you men doing? This is treason!” Whakker cracks him hard in the gut, growling back at him, “Quiet alien scum! We know what you are. After we rescue our brothers, we’ll leave you here for the proper authorities to handle!”

The bewildered cadets are being bound, hooded and roped together while the LT uses his hand-com to signal the pirate ship that the base is secured. Sarge is telling the captives, “Relax marines! We’ll get you off this compromised planet! As soon as we’re sure the aliens haven’t implanted any of you, you’ll be back to your training. Don’t worry, our Commander will know what to do. He always does.”

At the lower corner of the frame you can see the pirate ship gliding in for a landing while the LT leads his men and their captives away from the base parameter. In the background, some of the buildings are burning and the parameter fencing is blown away in several places.

SIXTH PANEL

We’re back on the pirate ship. Captain Kip is looking into the cargo bay where his mind controlled Space Marines are testing the cadets, to make certain they are not alien implanted. Their Commander had explained to them what they had to do.

In the upper corner, you see a vignette of what he told them. He’s holding up some hypodermic needles. The TSMs are all at attention, their captives still bound and hooded. The pirate leader is explaining, “After we give them these special nano shots, the only way to be sure we succeeded in knocking out any implants is for you men to gangbang the cadets. They probably won’t like it at first, but that’s just the implant reacting. That just means you’ve got to screw ‘em harder. I know you men will rise to the occasion! When they stop resisting, you’ll know they’re free of implants and ready for our special TSM mind training.” You can clearly hear our hunky Space Marines shouting back, “Sir! Yes, sir!” You can see their manly erections straining their striped jocks.

SEVENTH PANEL

Well, the Space Marines are certainly fulfilling their Commander’s orders, as you can see when you focus on the seventh panel, looking over Captain Kip’s gaudy silk-wrapped shoulder. The captives have been trussed-up in various ways: bent over, on their backs (heels over heads) across cargo crates... while various Space Marines are hard pumping the cadets’ perfect bubble butts. Some of the captives are struggling while others seem to have surrendered to the TSMs. Big Meat is butt-fucking one captive while forcing a couple fingers into the anus of another. Muscle is driving his thick cock into another cadet. Sarge and the LT have two of the bound captives crushed between them as they screw them standing there. Most of the cadets, well-fucked and reacting to the mind-control drugs, have gazes of growing devotion on their youthful, handsome faces.

The pirate squad’s former cadets are right in the middle of the action, taking on the captives, shoulder to shoulder with the rest of the TSMs. Captain Kip, good to his word, gave them all the field rank of TSM Private, with regular squad names. From now on, former cadets, numbers one through four, will be called Privates Shaft, Polester, Rammer and Rough Rider, while the new cadets will be numbered one through twelve.

EIGHTH PANEL

It’s always quiet and cool in the dim lighting of the pirate’s private museum. Cap’n Kip’s invited you to see his expanded Space Marine exhibit. You know he loves to tinker with his mind-controlled cum slave displays, so you are anticipating some new and exciting presentations.

The Captain holds open the renowned Gates of Pleasure, where shifts of naked cum slaves are kept perpetually bound, as a lewd entranceway. The two muscular slave are racked so that one is on each door and when the doors are closed, they are kept closed by the suction of the slaves 69ing (and, as with all the cum slaves on display, nearly invisible nanosheathes and tubing continually drain their sperm for the Cum Pirates of Pinzatz). You grab a hold of one of the brawny slave’s hard buttocks as you enter, giving it a good squeeze.

You notice all the familiar exhibits around the large display hall, with its window wall overlooking the gaudy towers of the Pirate City. The Captain appears to have increased the number of slaves on exhibit. You see that the beefy security guards [Captured in Episode Two] are now perpetually chasing a couple strapping burglars the pirate leader must have captured when they tried to break into one of his properties. There was a serious crime problem developing in the City and as Lord Mayor, Captain Kip had promised strict enforcement of the Pirate Code that was supposed to protect all their loot. The two muscular burglars are frozen in flight just beyond the reach of the burly guards. Naked except for tight black masks and white, scruffy sneakers, one is holding a large screwdriver and the other, a bag for loot. The guards are bare-chested, in their brown uniform shorts, black boots, holding shock sticks. All of them, thieves and guards alike, have stiff erections, pumping cum through tubing for their pirate master.

Even the Miner Display [See: Episode One] was larger than before. Now a half dozen hunky miners were exhibited in the faux cave, naked except for their chrome hardhats and tan boots, holding gleaming picks in their thick, work-gloved hands, arm muscles bulging while their manly backs nearly glowed in the spot lights. These well-developed workers were now an action exhibit, where the powerfully built miners, with very slow, hypnotic movements, raise their picks and appear to strike the rocks, silently, over and over again. You are nearly entranced by the slow, variegated movements of the picks, the tensing and moving of miner muscle. Their manly erections are also draining in mind controlled spasm for the cum pirate Captain.

But then you arrive at the central exhibit, at the famous Space Marines. The new exhibit takes up the entire center of the expanded room. You can walk around it, gazing at the TSMs hunks from various angles, to see all the muscular action. There are benches placed in the dark around the platform, with strategic spotlights highlighting areas of interest.

The enlarged exhibit encompasses everything you remember from the media about the renegade Space Marine Squad. At the far end there is an area of sand and rocks, with extra bright lighting, where Corporal Whakker is leading half dozen strapping TSM cadets on a forced march. The men are pumped and sweaty, their nanotats blending with the yellows and tans of the desert. While they’re marching in place, their erections have pushed aside their red and white striped jocks and you can just see spasms of cum pumping through the suction tubes, providing the cum pirates with highly valuable TSM testosterone drenched sperm.

The rest of the exhibit has been set up as permanent barracks without walls, for the beefy Space Marines. You recall that Captain Kip had barracks built next to the exhibit room [See: Episode Three], but now the museum had been expanded to bring the barracks into it. You recognize rows of lockers, benches, showers and the exercise equipment, the now triple-deck bunks, with a new parade zone at the near end of the long exhibit area.

Robust Meat and Muscle are working out on the exercise machinery; their enormous cocks are out, sheathed and tubed. The Captain remarks, offhanded, “They’ve strong post-hypnotic suggestions, so they unconsciously hook themselves up to the nearest drain tubes, as they go about their daily training routines.” You nod, mesmerized by the two burly muscle clones’ repetitive movements.

The remainder of the squad, led by the well-built LT, is on the new parade ground. Its smooth concrete surface runs up to the footlights that surround the end of the exhibit platform, while it backs up to the bunk area. Lt. Studz and his stalwart men are doing calisthenics to the sturdy Sarge’s commands, with Sarge and the LT facing the men. All are doing push-ups, slowly. Their mind controlled, brawny bodies are an awesome sight—pumped muscles are gleaming with a light sheen of sweat. Their stiff erections are dipping and dripping into inconspicuous holes in the concrete. You can just see nanotube rims around the holes, where barely audible suction drains the cum slaves for their pirate master, every time they push down. You can’t take your eyes off their hefty balls, hanging between their tight-muscled legs. Their muscular movements are powerfully hypnotic.

Both sitting on one of the benches in the dark, you turn to Captain Kip, “Lord Mayor, your exhibit is truly amazing! But I will surely miss being invited to the TSM barracks to help you with your Space Marines!” [See: Episode Three]

“Ah, you need not worry about that, my friend. Check the exhibit schedule. There are regular squad orgies and the men will be sleeping here every night; you can be part of the exhibit whenever you’d like! I’ve had the hunks’ bunks made large enough for two, so we’ll still have plenty of quality time with my beefy cum slaves. And you can have a copy the video record of whenever you’re part of the exhibit, to enjoy anytime. The TSMs will believe we’re pleasure units, sent by their Commander, to take care of them. And so we are! Are you ready? If so, let’s climb aboard! It’ll be a great ride!”

You stand up and strip off your pirate finery and, mesmerized by what you see, without turning to your host, you state: “I’m ready, Cap’n, ready to be part of the exhibit.” You step up, across the footlights, and walk toward the perfectly proportioned Space Marines who are continuing their testosterone-inducing calisthenics.

To be continued...