The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TEST BED TWELVE

“What’s wrong, darling?” Jessica Mason asked as her sixteen year old son slunk into the house, dragging his school bag, his normally tidy school uniform askew.

Joel tried to ignore his mother, intent on going to his room to cry, his eyes already fiercely red. But his mother was having none of that. She was a beautiful woman, looking much younger than her forty years despite an unsuccessful marriage and a child. Much of that was due to the care she took of herself, being rich didn’t hurt, but there was more to it. She was the top biochemist with her own pharmaceutical company, and she had put her considerable ability and resources towards developing a variety of chemicals that not only maintained her youth but actually enhanced it.

“Tell me about it,” she demanded, her shapely body preventing him from going any further. Joel knew better than to try, his mother was astonishingly strong for her size and build. It was just that he was so embarrassed, that he would appear so weak in front of his mother who was always so in control of her life, so confident.

“Its nothing. Just some kids being mean at school.” he said, trying to pass it off lightly, but having to sniff back tears. His mother didn’t relent and he had to tell her the whole story, of how it was mainly two girls at school who were teasing him, pushing him around. Jessica wasn’t too surprised, she knew her son was a bit soft, perhaps even a touch effeminate. She had encouraged that, after her bastard of a husband she really didn’t want another swaggering, bullying male around the house. But she wasn’t going to have the child she loved so much be a victim either.

“Okay, go up to your room and get changed. I’ll do something special for dinner and then I’ve got to go to the lab to finish off an experiment. You’ll be okay on your own this evening?”

He nodded and took the opportunity to run to his room before the tears began to flow. His mother listened to his muffled sobbing with a grim expression. Making her son tougher wasn’t the answer, she was going to strike at the heart of the problem.

The next day Joel went to school dreading every moment of it, little knowing that his mother was already there, comfortably seated in the first aid room. It wasn’t a coincidence that Jessica knew Samantha Jones, the school nurse. Samantha had worked for Jessica’s company while studying to be a nurse and when she had qualified Joel’s mother had pulled a few strings to get her assigned to her son’s school. Having dealt with both a bad husband and the cut throat chemical industry, Jessica knew how important it was to have friends watching your back.

Since then they had grown to be lovers, something that had just evolved out of sharing confidences when Samantha visited to keep Jessica up to date with what was happening to her son at school. But Jessica was all business this morning, and after a quick kiss and hug, she laid out her plan to tame her son’s tormentors.

“It’s a simple and completely safe process involving both a bionutriative and psychological conditioning.” Jessica explained, “We induce a mild state of hypnosis and implant the suggestion that the subject is pregnant. The body will react much as in a phantom pregnancy, the girl will retain fluids, her breasts will swell and become more sensitive, there will be some swelling of the abdomen. This process will be hastened and enhanced by the bionutriant, the girl will appear to enter the early stages of pregnancy, coupled with the emotional changes. Within a short time the subject becomes more maternal, or nurturing with a much kinder demeanour.”

Nurse Samantha took it all in without batting an eye, she was fully aware of what Jessica was capable of, both in ruthlessness and innovation. She respected her lover, and agreed that many of the girls at the school were conceited and hard, a lesson in being a woman wouldn’t go amiss. Little did Samantha realise that she was so agreeable because she had already been subject to Jessica’s conditioning. Jessica Mason didn’t leave anything to chance.

Mid morning and Lisa Hampton found herself summoned to the first aid room. She knocked once and went in to the summons from the nurse. Lisa came here about once a month to pick up her prescription for the pill but otherwise couldn’t care less. With her blouse hanging out, her pleated skirt rumpled and her school cardigan buttoned only in the middle the school girl was in stark contrast to the nurse with her pristine white starched uniform, immaculate hair and smiling face.

Chewing on a piece of gum, Lisa grunted a “Yeah?” to find out why the nurse had sent for her.

“Oh good, you’re here Lisa.” Nurse Samantha said with a genial smile that covered the evil delight she felt in enacting Jessica’s plan. “I’ve just received an urgent notice from the company that makes the pill you’re using. Apparently its a defective batch and I thought you might want a check up, just in case.”

“Shit!” Lisa exclaimed as she realised what the nurse was saying. “You mean I could have gotten pregnant? Fuck, I don’t need this.”

“There’s no need to panic just yet. Hop up on the bed and I’ll do a few tests. Here,” the nurse added as Lisa laid down on the firm bed, “You can listen to some music while I’m about it,” and Samantha placed the padded headphones over Lisa’s ears. She then quickly gave the girl an injection before Lisa could object to the choice of music and Lisa drifted into a semi-stupor as Samantha began the examination.

“My, you have been an active girl,” Samantha observed as she examined Lisa’s groin. Lisa couldn’t hear though, the music was soothing on her befuddled mind, it made her feel so warm and sleepy. And there seemed to be voices in it, speaking just too low to be heard, whispering something about how wonderful it is to be a mother, to attain the ultimate state of femineity. About how lucky woman are that they can be soft and gentle, that they can be so pretty, so docile.

Nurse Samantha checked her patient as she administered the last of the drug cocktail that Jessica had provided her with. The blissfully happy look on the school girl’s face gave Samantha a warm feeling. She could remember feeling that good, that relaxed. Any doubts she might have had about what she was doing were banished, how could anything that made someone so happy be wrong? She leant over and gave the dreaming girl a kiss on the lips, and couldn’t help herself, her hand straying to the girl’s breast and squeezing it gently. The girl’s moan of pleasure was too much for her and Samantha slid her other hand down so that she could finger the girl’s cunt while they kissed.

Lisa left the first aid room with a contented smile. The nurse had said she would have to wait until the results came back from the lab but Lisa was already sure she was pregnant, and that made her so happy. Noting her scruffy appearance reflected in a window, Lisa began to straighten herself up. As an expectant mother she should look her best, she thought as she tucked in her blouse and did up her cardigan properly. She was a woman now and she liked the idea.

Time for class, but first she had to tell her friend Amanda that the nurse needed to see her. Wouldn’t it just be too great, Lisa daydreamed, if Amanda was pregnant too. They could share their joy, shop together for maternity clothes, watch each other’s bodies grow ...

* * *

People noticed the immediate change in Lisa and Amanda, a softer demeanour, an almost exaggerated femininity and their immaculate appearance, never a hair or button out of place. It was just put down to a new fad by their parents and teachers, as a new way of being cool by the other kids. Nobody thought much more of it, if anything they liked the change for the most part.

Then both girls began to ‘show’ at the same time, a notable bulging of their stomachs that they seemed intent upon emphasising rather than hiding. It didn’t take the teaching staff long to figure out the girl’s were displaying all the signs of being knocked up. The principal hoped they would do the normal thing and drop out of school until they had gotten rid of their babies one way or another. Instead Lisa and Amanda seemed happy to have everyone know they were ‘expecting’.

Their relationship with their peers changed markedly after that. The other girls initially took it as an opportunity to get back at the high and mighty snobs who had tormented them, but it was hard to be catty to the girls who were all so proud of their expanding tummies and swelling breasts.

Most of the guys, especially the jocks, avoided them like the plague. More than a few were afraid they would be accused of being the father, the rest just didn’t want to be seen hanging around pregnant girls. The exception was Joel, he knew he was safe from any accusations and he was turned on, rather than repulsed by their confined state. He thought they were so much prettier now that they cared about their appearance.

They reciprocated his kindness, and took him into their clique as the only other person in the school who was nice to them, other than Nurse Samantha who had them in for regular check-ups that they all loved. In fact both of the girls found themselves becoming more and more attracted to Joel with his sweet nature and moved from friendship, to mothering him to falling in love with him.

And so Joel found himself at Lisa’s place for the weekend at their insistence, having so much fun with the girls as they showed off their new clothes, and then their lingerie. Joel was incredibly turned on by these beautiful girls with their swollen bellies and breasts, and they in turn couldn’t keep their hands off him. When Lisa discovered she had begun to lactate it was all on.

Jessica Mason, having just administered a bit of behavioural modification to Lisa’s parents, looked in on her son to find him happily suckling on Lisa’s swollen breast. Much better, she thought to herself as she slipped away, two pretty women to look after her son as he grew up.