The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TEST PROGRAM

Just as the clock hit seven the men began to enter the tech room. They looked at each other sympathetically and nursed their coffees.

“This better work,” said one. “This is damn early.”

“Fuck yeah” said another as he puffed on a cigarette. “But this is the big day. We’re all fucking rich after this.”

“Can the chat,” said the supervisor. “Start the countdown.”

For the next hour the men checked out a bunch of computer programs and scanners and electronics. Everything matched spec. By seven forty-five they were ready to go.

“Base to Rover,” said the supervisor to his mike. “Ready to roll.”

“I copy, base,” came back a voice. “Van’s on the move. Target in sight.”

“She’s all yours, Rover.”

“Copy that. This oughta be good.”

Robin Goldman woke up just before her alarm clock went off at seven. She stretched luxuriously, feeling the sheet rubbing against her large firm breasts, and chuckled to herself.

“Sure fucked with that guy last night,” she said, laughing to herself. Robin knew she had an incredible body. Her large tits, thin waist, and long creamy legs made her a walking wet dream. She liked to go to bars and tease men she had no plans to sleep with, ever. The night before she’d had this one guy hanging on her every word, he was sure he was going to get a fuck. Robin laughed again.

“Not a chance, bozo.” She’d never put out unless it made her much richer.

She rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom. Even though it was Saturday morning she held to her schedule. She always got up at seven, showered quickly, then called up the latest international stock reports to figure out her next move. Robin was sure she’d be rich before she was twenty-five, which gave her only three more years.

Just as she finished dressing she snapped her fingers and cursed.

“Shit,” she said. She’d forgotten the weird power surge that had wiped out her computer the night before. What the heck could she do? She looked at the clock. Eight. No computer place would be open this early on a Saturday.

“Damn geeks,” she said.

Suddenly she heard a knock at her door. Wondering who could be knocking this early she went to answer it.

“Sorry to be so early, ma’am,” the man at the door said. “But your cousin said this better be here by eight or we’re toast.” He sounded super apologetic. Robin thought of her cousin Rod Goldman, a Wall Street powerbroker, and figured he’d must have chewed the guy out real well. As always she wondered how her cousin made his money. She’d sex-teased him a few times but with no luck. He’d never told her how he got so rich. At least she’d had the pleasure of frustrating his cock.

“Yes?” she said.

“He said to tell you he’d picked up the Arenee CompSys contract, and he wanted you to check out the system,” the man said.

Typical, Robin thought. Just assume I’d do his scut work. Good thing I need a working computer right now. She waved the man in.

“Just put it on my desk,” she said. “Get that other one out of the way.” Her voice was bored. She was used to telling men what to do. She didn’t notice the smile on the man’s face as he obeyed.

In spite of herself Robin was impressed at how quickly the man replaced her old system with the new one, almost as if he’d been expecting the order.

“Ready to roll, ma’am,” he said in just a few minutes. “Just take a look and make sure it’s what you want.”

Robin gave him a dismissive look, then sat down at the keyboard.

“Oh,” the man said, “he also said to give you these. A thankyou gift.”

He handed Robin a pair of huge gold hoop earrings.

Right, Robin thought. Just the slut sort of shit he’d send me. They look like fucking radio receivers. No way am I ever going to wear these. She looked up at the man.

“You may go,” she said. She didn’t noticed how happy he looked as he left.

The monitor was already running. She looked at it, surprised at the colors and the swirling pattern, then started to type in a command. Even as she did so, she looked at the monitor again, oddly attracted by the pattern. She felt a sudden dizziness, then forgot what she was thinking.

“Contact,” the supervisor said. “Begin program.” The men sitting at the consoles suddenly turned to their work with renewed interest.

Robin Goldman woke up just before her alarm clock went off. She stretched luxuriously, feeling the sheet rubbing against her large firm breasts, and chuckled to herself.

“Sure fucked with that guy last night,” she said, laughing to herself. Then she looked at the clock.

“What the fuck?” she asked. It was almost noon. She never slept this late. She reached down and began to finger her twat. Maybe she needed an orgasm, she thought. But she couldn’t make herself come. no matter how hard she rubbed herself.

At last she got out of bed. “I don’t get it,” she said to herself. “What’s the fuck am I thinking? Money before sex any day.”

She rolled out of bed and went to shower. But she found herself taking special care as she cleaned herself and applied her makeup. Then she dressed. Strangley she found herself wanting to put on her highest heels and sexiest dress.

Then she went to the computer. She still found the patterns on the screen really interesting. She stared at the monitor, feeling her jaw go slack. Then her mind went blank.

“Initiate program,” the supervisor said. “Dance One.”

Robin stared at the computer, then thought, I need some tunes. She got up and walked to the stereo, barely noticing the sexy wiggle the high heels gave her ass. She put in a CD of techno music, a CD she didn’t even remember owning, and turned it up really loud. The superfast beat of the music began to fill her head, and she started to feel sexy like she was in a bar.

Then she went back to the computer to try to check her stock stats. But even before she got there she was thinking maybe I need some exercise. Suddenly she started dancing, moving her sexy body in response to the beat. Somewhere a small part of her mind tried to resist, but the pounding music beat it down. Robin felt super sexy as she pumped her thighs to the beat. She couldn’t even think, the music was so loud.

Robin danced for an hour until the music ended. Then she sat down, wondering why she’d felt so compelled to show off her body with no man there to watch. She didn’t realize that the computer installer was still sitting in her living room where he’d seen everything

Robin’s pulse was pounding. She saw the earrings her cousin had sent. They’re not so bad, she thought. They’re really kind of sexy. Suddenly she put them on, thinking they’d make her look good.

“Contact Two,” said the supervisor. “Initiate control level two. Rover, she’s all yours.”

Robin heard a kind of buzzing in her ears for a moment, the she looked up and saw a man standing in front of her. She didn’t recognize the computer installer. He smiled.

“Kiss my shoes, bitch,” he said.

Robin felt strange, as if she was drunk. But she knew she had to do what the man said. She knelt in front of him and lowered her head. Her tongue darted out and began to caress the man’s expensive leather shoes. She felt a hand pushing her head down. She barely heard the man speak.

“Level two achieved,” the man said. “Starting level three.”

Suddenly Robin felt the hand in her hair pulling her head up. She stared blankly at the man standing over her.

“Suck my cock, bitch,” the man said. He moved Robin’s head toward his crotch. Robin saw that he’s already unzipped and whipped out his enormous tool, but it was still limp. Her head moved toward his cock and her mouth formed into an “O”. A small part of her tried to resist but was quickly overcome.

Robin’s lips circled the huge cock and her tongue began to pleasure it. She felt the cock stiffen in her mouth.

“Console Five,” drawled the supervisor, “increase stimulation point two per cent.”

Robin suddenly felt a burst of heat in her cunt. Sucking the man’s cock was turning her on like never before. Her fingers drifted down and began to play with her pussy lips, then reached in to squeeze her clit.

“Stop that,” the man ordered. Robin moaned, but her hand moved away from her twat. She increased her sucking action, hoping to distract the man so he wouldn’t notice her playing with herself.

Suddenly the man pulled out of her mouth. Robin whimpered as the cock left her mouth feeling empty.

“Please,” she started to say.

“Silence, slave,” the man said in a harsh voice.

Robin looked up at him in shock. No man had ever treated her his way before. She opened her mouth to complain.

“Override Level Three,” the supervisor ordered in a calm voice. One of the men at the consoles pressed a couple of buttons.

Robin’s mouth twitched but no sounds came out. The man looked at her.

“Stand, slave,” he ordered.

Robin stood automatically.

“Strip, slave,” the man commanded.

Robin began to take off her few clothes. No, a tiny part of her mind screamed. No, this is wrong. But she obeyed.

When she stood in front of the man naked except for her high heels Robin knew she had somehow been taken over. She had been enslaved by the man. But she realized she didn’t care. She thought it was the sexiest thing she’d ever felt, being totally a man’s plaything. She waited for his next order. She heard the man murmur something.

“Rover to Base. Subject read for Body Run One.”

“Base to Rover: we copy that. Test Commencing.”

The supervisor nodded to one of the technicians. “Body Run One, at your pleasure,” he said.

The man grinned and began to press switches.

Robin stared at the man in front of her and tried to resist his will. Suddenly she felt a surge of sexual pleasure pound through her cunt and tits.

“Ohhhh,” she moaned. Then she slid to her knees as a hugh wave of arousal ripped through her lithe young body. She felt her nipples stiffen as if they were being sucked, yet no one was touching her.

Her mouth popped open as if ready for cock and her hands cupped and lifted her large firm breasts, offering them to a total stranger. Her hips gyrated sexily, she found herself acting like a total slut. She began to moan as if having an orgasm.

“Fuck me,” she heard herself say. “Fuck me, please. I need you in me. Oh, baby, I want your cock in my worthless cunt.”

Robin thrust her tits out invitingly, she wanted to be fucked so badly. But the man standing in front of her just smiled.

“What’s your name, bitch?” he asked.

“Override Level Four,” the supervisor said crsiply. “Execute now.”

“My name is—” Robin’s mouth suddenly flapped emptily. “My name—” She couldn’t remember her name. The last resisting part of her tried to make her scream in terror, but suddenly it was snuffed out like a candle. Robin’s eyes glazed over. “My name is,” she said dully like a robot. “My name is—.” Her mouth hung open and a thin trail of drool rolled out.

The man smiled.

“Rover to Base. Name test passed. Do you have a preference?”

The supervisor gave the thumbs up to the technicians.

“Agent’s discretion,” he said. “Make it good.”

The man smiled. “Your name is Slutfuck,” he said. Robin’s eyes suddenly regained their focus, and her mouth moved smoothly around her words. “My name is Slutfuck,” she said, unaware that any time had passed at all. She had totally forgotten that her name used to be Robin.

“Brain signals Condition Green,” reported one of the technicians. The supervisor nodded.

“Rover, this is base. Initiate Section Two.”

“I copy that.”

“Follow me,” the man said. He walked into the back room.

Slutfuck followed. When she came into the room, which had once been a storeroom, she saw that it had been cleaned out and transformed. A beautiful young girl with long blonde hair and large breasts was strapped to a frame in the middle of the room. Her arms were bound behind her, thrusting her luscious tits out provocatively.

As Slutfuck came in the girl looked at her in terror.

“Robin?” she squeaked. “Robin?” Her voice was rising in fear. “Robin, it’s me. It’s Ellen.”

Slutfuck stopped in front of the bound girl. She stared at her without recognition.

The man patted Slutfuck on the ass.

“What’s your name?”

“Slutfuck.”

“Do you recognize Ellen Goldman?”

“No, sir.”

“She is Robin Goldman’s sister.”

“Who is Robin Goldman, sir?”

“Nobody worth your caring about, bitch.”

Ellen’s mouth opened in a shriek, but no sound came out because the man punched her hard in the stomach. Then he grabbed her hair and yanked her head back as his probing fingers pummeled her twat.

“Get ready, cunt,” he said. “Time to learn lesbo.”

The bound girl struggled and whimpered uselessly.

“Slutfuck,” the man commanded. “Tongue this bitches twat.”

Slutfuck knelt in front of the bound bitch, her body quivering as if resisting the command.

“Increase Level Four override point five,” the supervisor said as he watched the meters in front of him.

“Point five, sir,” reported the techie.

Slutfuck’s body relaxed and she slid her face against the twitching cunt of the tied up up young pussy. Her tongue slid out and began to caress the girl’s swollen clit.

The man squeezed the girl’s tits.

“Just enjoy, bitch,” he said, “you ain’t goin anywhere.”

Ellen Goldman whimpered, then her breath began to get raspier as she felt her body responding to her sister’s tongue and the stranger’s rough ahnds on her full firm breasts.

Slutfuck grabbed the girls’ ass and pushed it toward her to increase the pressure of her tongue on the girls’ twat.

The man squeezed Ellen’s nipples super hard, making her cry out in pain.

Suddenly Ellen screamed as an orgasm ripped through her eighteen year old body, the most intense orgasm she’d ever felt.

“Now,” commanded the man as he handed Slutfuck a pair of pantihose. “Kill her. Strangle her.”

Slutfuck wrapped the pantihose around the bound bitches neck, then hesitated.

“Increase Level Four override two point five,” the supervisor said as he watched the meters in front of him. “Console Five,” he added, “increase stimulation point five per cent.”

Slutfuck moaned deeply as she felt an enormous surge of sexual pleasure in her cunt. Suddenly she knew that killing the lovely young bitch in frint of her was just what she needed to do. She wrapped the pantihose around the bitches neck and yanked it tightly. The girl struggled, choking and writhing and struggling hopelessly. Her tongue began to stick out as her face turned purple and her eyes crossed. She jerked and twitched, then suddenly slumped forward.

“Console Five,” the supervisor order, his eyes on the monitors, “increase stimulation ten per cent: orgasm level”

“Ten per cent, sir.”

Slutfuck suddenly doubled over and shrieked in pleasure as a super giant orgasm ripped through her body. She fell to her knees in front of the dead girl and threw her head back, her hips bucking as if feeling a giant cock ramming deep between them. Then she looked at the man standing in front of her with love. He had commanded her to kill the lovely bitch bound to the frame. He must have known how wonderfully it would effect her body. He was so wonderful.

Without being commanded, Slutfuck knelt in front of the man and kissed his shoes.

“Spread’em, bitch,” the man ordered.

Robin fell back and spread her legs. As the man rammed his cock into her cunt she moaned in pleasure. She’d never felt so totally feminine in her whole life. She’d never felt so totally fulfilled. When the man shot his load into her Slutfuck knew what it felt like to be be a total slave, and she loved it.

“Rover to Base. Subject is abject. Advise adopting Prostitution Program.

“Base to Rover. Transmission recieved. Initiating now,”

Slutfuck’s body jerked, then she stood. Her eyes were glassy again.

The man handed her a box.

“Put this on,” he ordered.

A few moments later Slutfuck stood in front of him wearing a very tight black halter top and a tight red miniskirt, fishnet stockings and six inch heels. And her long dangly hoop earrings.

“Makeup,” the man order.

Within a few minutes Slutfuck had put on bright red lipstick and thick mascara. She knew she looked like the whore she was.

The man patted her on the ass.

“Your new name,” he said, “is Cherry Twat. You are a prostitute. You will sell yourself to any man who wants you.”

“Yes, sir,” said Cherry.

The man snapped his fingers. “Get hustling, bitch,” he said. “Someone will collect the money later.”

“Yes, sir.” Cherry said as she moved toward the door, the heels making her ass sway sexily. Then she was gone.

“Base to Rover. Good job, Jock. You can return at your liesure.”

“Rover to Base. My pleasure. See you soon, Mr. Goldman.”

Thta night the customers on Hooker Row were pleased to discover a new girl, one who would do whatever a man ordered, no matter how rough or painful. Cherry Twat was soon a very profitable girl for Goldman Enterprises.