The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Test Subject Mom

Some peoplemight call me perverse, twisted, or maybe even sick. As I see it though I’m a genius. A twenty-year-old Einstein in my own right. You see about two weeks ago, while tinkering with some chemicals,I came across a rather unique formula. It would instantly turn any normal human into a slave in seconds. At first they might struggle, but in the endthey’d have to submit to fate. Whenthat point came their lives would forever be one of servitude. Imagine the power such a potion could have.

Now of course Ihad a few options when I first discovered it. I could sell it for a few million dollars, and live rich. Maybe they’d use it to transform criminalsinto normal citizens, or transform enemy countries into sheep. On the other hand I could use it to controlthe masses myself. How hard would ithave been to become president or king? In the end though I decided all I really wanted was to get laid. I’d use the potion to turn women into sexslaves, and my first target would be my own mother.

Ok, you’reprobably saying, “Why the hell would anyone want that?” Just give me a second to explain. You see my mom is fucking hot! Sure she’s forty-two, but she still has thebody of a woman half her age. Not tomention that my father, before he passed on, had paid for her to get a nicehefty set of tits. Yep, I was in lovewith her. Sometimes I’d find her dirtyundies, and use them to help me jerk off. Just knowing that they had been rubbing against her hot cunt all day wasenough to get me off in no time. Othertimes I’d just watch her around the house. Mom never thought much of wearing skimpy shirts that showed off her titsaround me. Then again why would shethink that I’d think that way? Maybe Iam a pervert.

Well to make along story short I slipped the potion into her coffee this morning before sheleft for work. By the time she getshome it should already be taking effect. She’ll be open to my commands, and with a few heavier doses she’ll soonbe nothing more than my toy...

* * *

“Bobby I’m homesweetie,” she called out as she usually does. Even fully dressed in her business suit mom’s so damn sexy. The way her short gray skirt clings ever sonicely to her tight ass. How her titspress against the delicate white fabric of her blouse. Even how her legs shine from the lighthitting her silken panty hose. It’shard to resist just leaping over and fucking her brains out right now.

Well it’s timeto put this to the test, “Hey mom. Boyyou look really hot. Maybe you shouldcome over here and cool off by the fan with me.” For a moment she just sort of looked at me, as if what I said wassomehow confusing or something. Thenshe did it. She walked right on over,and sat down on the couch with me. Iknew I’d have to get more serious, “It’s nice to relax like this isn’t it? Maybe if you slipped off that heavy blouseyou’d be cooler.” Here it was, the bigtest.

“That soundsnice,” she said expressing no emotion. Slowly she unbuttoned the blouse, and pulled it from her body. My dick almost leapt from my pants as hergorgeous tits bounced out at me, only confined by that damn bra. They were more beautiful than I had everimagined. More importantly it worked!

“Mom if youstripped to your panties and bra you’d be cool fast. Doesn’t that sound good?”

The responsewas faster this time. “Yes that wouldbe nice,” she said while she began to strip. I watched in delight as mom stood and removed almost everything. When she was down to her panties she satback down, staring off into space like a zombie.

Since I knewthe potion was successful it was time to move on, “Ok mom, when I snap myfingers you’ll return to normal. Exceptfrom now on you will feel very comfortable around me. You won’t mind prancing around in your undies and bra. In fact you won’t even mind being nakedaround me. If I touch you in a sexualway you’ll be very aroused, and want to play a little.” I raised my hand, and snapped.

She shook herhead as she came out of the trance, “Oh my... I must have dosed off. It’s solate. I should start supper.” It was amazing. She really had no idea about what had happened.

Slowly Ireached over to her, and placed my hand on her soft thigh. “I’m not really hungry mom. Why don’t youjust take a nice hot shower, and go to bed. You could use some rest.” Imoved my hand higher up her leg so that my fingers were grazing herpanties. She didn’t make a move to stopme. Feeling a little braver I slid myfinger under her panties, and began to play with her skin.

“Bobby,” shelaughed, “that tickles sweetie. I haveto go take a shower, we can play later.” When she stood I gave her a nice slap across the ass. She just giggled a little and kept ongoing. I couldn’t believe it. She loved this! My own mother was letting me touch her. This potion was great!

* * *

I gave mom afew minutes in the bathroom, just enough time for her to strip and fill thetub, before I followed after her. Atfirst I opened the door just slightly, so I could have a peak in. Since this was the first time that I’d eversee my mother naked I was rather excited. It was just as I had hoped. Momwas already lounged out in the tub washing her long legs. Sucking up my courage I pushed the dooropen, and walked right on in. She didlittle more than give me a quick smile. My order had worked she had no problem with me seeing her this way.

“Hi sweetie,did you need to use the bathroom? Idon’t mind,” she said ever so sweetly. I returned her smile, and sat on the edge of the tub to watch. My dick ached at the site of her barebody. Those damn pink nipples werepractically begging for me to taste them. It was like torture.

“Mom, want meto help you wash?”

She smirked atme, “Grab a wash cloth.” Damn this wassweet. I quickly grabbed one, and wentto work. Starting of course at herchest. Even through the heavy cloth herplump tits felt so great. Mom justmoaned a little as I ever so delicately rubbed her erect nipples. She’d have to forgive me if my fingers alsomade occasional contact with her skin. Ever so slowly I worked further down. Moving over her washboard stomach, and down to her shaven cunt. Of course she made no move to stop me.

Her legs movedapart as I pushed my hand between her legs. I was only barely using the cloth at all now, instead just working myfingers into every spot available. Acouple of my fingers had even pressed over her pink clit. After a few seconds I had my entire handworking her, free of the cloth. Finallymom had had enough, “Mmm... That feels sogreat honey, but I need to get to bed.” Damn it, why hadn’t I programmed her to be more willing? Oh well, we could only go so far in one day.

* * *

I spent all daywaiting rather impatiently for mom to get out of work the next day. After the second dose I had given her thismorning she’d be ripe and willing for some more programming today. “Bobby I’m home,” I heard her call out. Immediately I ran to her from my room. From the dazed look in her eyes she wasalready under the potions effect.

“Welcome homemom. Why don’t you take off all ofthose heavy clothes, and join me on the couch,” I commanded. She quickly obeyed. Today she was wearing the sexiest set of redlace panties that were driving me wild. I had seen them before in her drawer, and had always wondered how they’dlook on her gorgeous body. Now I had myanswer. No time to waste, “Mom when Isnap my fingers you will return to normal. However from this point on you will only find yourself attracted tome. All other men are worthless in youreyes. You’ll fantasize about my body,and desire my touch. When ever you getthe chance you’ll want me touching you in someway.” I had considered ordering her to want to fuck me, but it wasstill too soon. As with before I raisedmy hand and did a quick snap.

Again mom cameout of the trance seeming a little dizzy. All of this brain washing must have been pretty disorienting. After all, the brain had to process all ofthese new orders so quickly. “Oh... I feel a little ditsy all of the sudden,“she turned to me, “Bobby I’m a little sore, could you rub my back?”

“Suremom.” I didn’t waste more than a secondon her back. My arms slipped aroundher, grabbing those perfect tits, and pulling her onto my lap. Mom giggled like a schoolgirl while Isqueezed her like crazy. She evenpulled down her bra giving me access to her hard nipples. I could feel my dick hardening, and pressinginto her pantied ass. While one handcontinued to massage her tits, the other slipped down into her panties. This time she was far more willing to allowme to play. Using my index finger, Ipushed into her wet cunt. I could neverput how I felt at that moment into words. To have my own mother allowing me to finger fuck her. Hell this was practically rape, and she hadno objections.

I could feelher becoming really wet, and her moans were so damn hot. Two more of my fingers moved in to join inon the fuck. Still, I continued totease her nipples in my other hand. Momwas really getting off, as was I. I hadprobably came in my pants ten times now. “Oh... Oh... Mmm... Bobby... Please...” she could hardly speak. The effects of the potion must haveincreased her sexual stimulus. Herpanties were practically dripping from her sweet juices. Finally she let out a long deep moan, andcollapsed back onto me. She had herorgasm. My own mother just got off fromme fingering her!

After all ofthat she was pretty tired, so she was off to bed. I didn’t even ask for permission before I stripped, and lay downnext to her. My hard dick was pokingthrough the front of my boxers. Causingit to rub against her back when I got up against her, but she didn’t say athing. She just lay there silent andsatisfied. We fell asleep in eachother’s arms.

* * *

Today was theday. The final dose had been given, andfrom this point on mom would forever be mine. I had been considering all day long if I should go through withthis. After all she’d never againreally be my mother. Instead of aloving parent I’d have a sex slave. Awoman who could never feel any real emotion unless told to. Yes this was wrong, but in another way itwas so damn right. Mom was gettingplenty of sexual satisfaction, and I would be too. So wasn’t it enough that we were happy? It would have to be.

For the firsttime in almost ten years mom didn’t call out to me when she came home. Instead she just planted a sexy kiss upon mylips. It was a little odd, but I’m notcomplaining. This time I didn’t evenhave to tell her what to do. Shestripped down, and sat on the couch awaiting my orders. I was a little shocked to see that momhadn’t even bothered to wear panties today. Wonder how many heads that fine ass would turn at her work.

“Mom when Isnap my fingers you will return to normal. However from this point on you will want nothing more in your life thanto keep me happy. The only way you’llknow to do this is to have sex. Anytime that you aren’t busy working, cooking, or cleaning you’ll desire tosexually please me. Just the sight ofmy dick will cause you to orgasm. Inaddition to this you will obey me at all times. To not obey me will cause intense pain,” I wondered if that wasgoing a little over board. Oh well, shewouldn’t be able to disobey me anyway. Slowly I raised my hand, and gave the final snap.

For the lasttime mom awoke into a dizzy spell. Shedidn’t say a word. Perhaps she couldn’tsince I hadn’t told her to. “Mom,” noit didn’t seem right to call her that, “Laura would you like to give me a blowjob?”

“Oh yes! Please let me,” she sounded so excited. Before I could move she was on her kneesbefore me, unzipping my fly. As my harddick came free she moaned wildly. Icould see liquid dropping from her cunt. She must have taken me literally when I said to orgasm at the sight ofmy cock. It almost made me laugh.

Her warm redlips surrounded the head of my dick. Icould feel her tongue tasting my manhood while the cock was pressed furtherdown her throat. Damn this felt sogood. I could see why dad was so fondof her. Laura worked my cock like apro, letting only so much in at a time so that she could lick every squareinch. In no time at all she had myentire eight inches inside of her, happily sucking on my cock like no womanever had. She moved her hands to myswollen balls to squeeze my salty cum from them. I could tell that she really wanted this, but I had otherplans. “No Laura, let me cum inside ofyou,” I said between my heavy moans.

Doing as told,she pulled herself off from my dick, and turned around to offer me her horny cunt. It was swollen with juices, and hot withdesire. My own cock was harder than ithad ever been. Never before had Iwanted something so damn much. Laurabraced herself against the arm of the couch as I drove my cock hard intoher. She immediately let out a longdeep moan in response. She practicallyburst with juices from the push. Thepotion had taken her sexual responses to the extreme.

As I pushed inand out of her tight cunt over and over my hands moved to her waist, where Igrabbed hard onto her soft cheeks. Rushafter rush of pleasure surged through my body. She instinctively swayed her hips, driving hard against my groin. “Oh damn,” I yelled aloud as the first jetof pre-cum burst from my dick. For thenext few moments I must have released a gallon of that hot juice deep intoher. Laura’s own orgasm had yet tostop. For as long as I was within hershe couldn’t stop. Completely exhaustedI pulled out of her, and fell onto the couch. She was for more tired than me, as she fell onto the floor beforeme. Though she had passed out I couldtell how she felt. That little smile onher face said it all.

After mom wokeup we enjoyed a nice bath together. Ithad been years since she had last washed me, it was very calming to have her doit again. We also had one more goodshag before I called it a night. Looking at her, as she slept so peacefully full of my seed a smile cameto my face. This was the woman who Iwould share my bed with everyday, and my life. Thank god for that potion.