The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Thing Of It

MC, MD, FD, HM, NC

Angela’s long-distance boyfriend is ready to move on to his new love. But what to do with his ex? The new girlfriend has some ideas…

Chapter Two

Angela unlocked her front door and walked inside, sliding her laptop and purse off her shoulders and hanging them in the coat closet. She pulled off her trench coat and hung it on a hanger, and then pulled off her sweater and bra. She briskly slid out of her clothing, her face impassive as she moved. Once her outfit for the day was in the laundry hamper in the coat closet she buckled leather cuffs onto her wrists and ankles and a leather collar around her neck. Her collar now sported a new tag her Master had made for her; it said simply “Thing.” She pulled knee pads up over her calves and dropped to her knees, head bowed, and there she waited.

After about ten minutes Master wandered out from the bedroom. He held his laptop in one hand, navigating the mouse with the other, and made no notice of Thing as she knelt there. Her nipples had grown to a hard point and her pussy was already marinating from her objectification. This had always been true for her – being treated like an object had always been a turn on and this he’d let her keep as he enjoyed knowing that she would be excited constantly in her new life. Master plopped down on the couch, turning on the television and surfing through the shows. And time passed. Close to an hour later he called out to the form by the door. “Thing, bring me a bottle of water.” He called, not wasting a glance in her direction. Given both permission to move and a task to accomplish she was up on her hands and knees, crawling into the kitchen and pulling a bottle of water from the fridge. She crawled to the living room and handed it to him obediently, being careful not to look up at his face. She didn’t want to break the rule of making no eye contact.

Another hour or so slipped by and Master told her to make dinner. This was one of the few exceptions to the rule of always being on her hands and knees, as cooking required being able to stand at the stove, reach dishes, etc. Master told her what he wanted for dinner, as her opinion certainly did not matter, and she put it all together in about thirty minutes. Once she had placed his dinner on the table and he had taken his seat and approved of the meal she returned to her place on the floor, crawling under the table to take her place between his knees. In her new life she was being trained that while her Master ate his meal she would eat hers, and serve him at the same time. Thing pulled Master’s cock from his jeans, lovingly sucking and worshipping it as he enjoyed his dinner. She swallowed down his cum as he finished the last bites of food, and like that she moved on to her next chore of cleaning up the dishes and kitchen. As Master enjoyed the evening’s television she cleaned the dining room and did laundry, coming to kneel beside him on the floor as she waited for the dryer to finish. Master took no notice of her as he surfed the internet and watched television. It was important to him that she acclimatized to her new role of “worthless bit of crap” and he enjoyed the power of completely ignoring her all evening.

As the night came to a close Master grabbed Thing by the hair and dragged her into the bedroom to use her. He fucked her face and her cunt, concerned only with what he wanted from the experience. She came somewhere along the way, but he paid that no mind as it didn’t matter what she did or did not enjoy. Once he’d dropped his load into her slick pussy he shoved her off the bed back to her place on the floor. He climbed into bed, enjoying the view of her curled up in a dog bed in the corner.

Day one of Thing’s new life had gone very smoothly.

Over the next two weeks things continued in much the same way. Thing would put on her “person” identity each weekday morning to go to the office and earn her keep, making sure that they were able to keep the lifestyle to which her Master had become accustomed. But when she returned home she removed her clothing and her worth, sliding down onto the floor to await Master’s permission to move. On some days he let her sit and wait for hours, and once she was allowed to move he noticed she’d left behind a small puddle from the pussy juice she’d leaked. “Tch tch tch,” he chided as she began to crawl away. “Can’t leave a mess, Thing. Clean it up.” Without being told she knew what he meant, and she crawled back to her spot and slowly, methodically licked the floor clean. Each lick pulled her further and further down to a small and worthless place. And he enjoyed watching her slide.

Two weeks after his arrival Thing donned clothing and drove Master back to the airport. She didn’t know why they were there and he didn’t bother to explain – it was not important that she understand. She needed only to obey and she’d already been well trained to do that and only that. Any hesitation to follow an order, no matter how humiliating, had all but evaporated. She stood behind Master as he waited at the top of the escalator, and finally he perked up at the site of a sweet, young girl emerging.

“Sophie!” he called, waving. She waved back happily and they rushed into each other’s arms, enjoying a deep and passionate kiss. Neither of them gave Thing even the tiniest of concerns as they enjoyed their passion right in front of her. “You have luggage I’m sure?” he asked and they walked off toward the luggage carousel.

“But of course.” She smiled back. Their adoration for each other was impossible to miss as they walked through the airport, holding hands and beaming at each other. Thing walked behind Martin obediently. When the bags finally appeared Sophie pointed them out and Martin sent Thing to grab them. The happy couple talked about her flight and the weather and snuggled cheerily as they walked to the car, Thing bringing up the rear, loaded down with luggage. When they arrived at the car, parked purposefully in a remote corner of the garage, Martin had Thing put the bags in the back of the car and then he stopped her.

“Thing, this is Sophie, but you will call her Mistress.” He smiled as he instructed. Thing nodded her head. “Kneel before her.” He added. Thing slid to the ground, but for the first time in a while she hesitated. She fought her programming as some tiny part still inside fought for her self-worth. Finally she got all the way down, kneeling with her head staring at the parking lot pavement. But Martin was not yet finished. “Now, Thing, I want you to kiss your Mistress’ feet to show her how you love and worship her. She is your Owner, your Mistress, the center of your world just as I am. Show her that you understand that; that you feel it by lovingly kissing her feet.”

Seconds ticked by as some little bit of Angela fought her programming. Some part of her that had been able to give herself up to her Master couldn’t bare the idea of also worshipping this bitch who had taken her lover away and wished her into this new existence. But Martin’s control over her was too strong. His programming too complete. Finally she bowed forward and her lips came to rest lightly on one toe. The first kiss was followed by another and another, and Sophie stood smugly enjoying the show as Thing eventually lavished kiss after kiss on Sophie’s feet. Each touch of her lips pulled her further and further away from her humanity, and more and more toward this new life as Thing.

When the trio arrived home Sophie sat beside Martin on the couch and they snuggled as Thing stripped away her clothing and returned to her object status. Martin left Thing kneeling by the door for a long time, so excited to see his love, but Sophie was very keenly aware of her still sitting there. “What’s she doing?” she finally asked, peeking at Thing out of the corner of her eye.

“Waiting.” replied Martin, giving Sophie another peck on the lips and then another.

“For what?” Sophie asked.

“To be used.” Another peck, and another. Sophie enjoyed the attention, but she was too fascinated by having her former competition now kneeling and waiting for her existence to be validated. As Martin continued to kiss and kiss Sophie she smiled broadly.

“Well then, lover, let’s use her!” The devious smile she sported gave Martin a little thrill.

Within a few minutes Thing’s Master and Mistress had crawled into bed to enjoy each other’s bodies for the first time in weeks. As they wrapped around each other passionately Sophie snuck another peek to the floor, where Thing sat in her doggy bed. The couple kissed and touched, but finally Martin flipped Sophie over onto her front and began to power into her hungrily. Each thrust sent a cry from Sophie, but after a few minutes she called out. “Thing, suck your Master’s balls as he fucks me!” Again there was hesitation – the humiliation of pleasuring her former lover as he adored his new love was so strong. But not as strong as her need, now, to be obedient. As he rammed into Sophie over and over and she cried out in passion Thing lovingly lapped at his balls. Next the happy couple switched positions, with Martin lying below and Sophie riding his cock. She bent over, kissing as they fucked, and took only a moment to call out “lick my asshole, Thing. I want to feel your tongue giving me a little assfuck!” Thing’s ability to even register the resistance was beginning to weaken, and it was no time at all before her pointed tongue flicked into her Mistress’ tight little rosebud. Over and over they changed positions, and Sophie always found a way that Thing could add to their pleasure while experiencing none of her own. When they finally flopped onto the bed, satisfied and spent, Sophie simply spat out “get off the bed, Thing. Pets shouldn’t be on the bed.” As she crawled into her dog bed Thing felt like just so much of a beast. Sophie smiled, knowing this summer would be a lot of fun.