The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Thing Of It

MC, MD, FD, HM, NC

Angela’s long-distance boyfriend is ready to move on to his new love. But what to do with his ex? The new girlfriend has some ideas…

Chapter Three

Saturday morning Sophie woke with a burst of energy. She and Martin started the day with another enthusiastic fuck, and as they lay there spooning she asked him a question that she’d been sitting on since the night before. “Baby, can I make up rules for your ex too?”

Master kissed her ear and answered. “Absolutely, baby. For the summer it’s your slave as much as mine. But Angela is not ‘my ex’ anymore. She’s Thing, and you should really get used to calling her that and thinking of her as that. If you think of her, of it, as a person it will be too hard for you to treat it the way it should be treated.” Sophie grinned at this.

“Trust me, baby,” she laughed. “I will have absolutely no problem treating her the way she needs to be treated. In fact,” she rolled over and kissed him long and deep. “I’m really looking forward to it.”

Thing’s Mistress immediately added two new rules to it’s summer evolution toward being the sex toy that the three possible new owners wanted. The first was an addition to her daily outfit. “I looked over the specifications of our three buyers,” she explained as she opened up the box she’d brought with her, “and each mentioned that they’d want to be able to use ALL her holes. I wrote back to check what kind of use they meant, and we got to chatting some. In the end it seemed clear that her ass will need to be trained to take dick, so right now we’ll want to make sure she wears an assplug daily. All day.” Sophie removed a very large assplug from the box. Even Martin got a little shiver when he saw the size.

“Do you think Thing can take that?” he asked. She shook her head.

“Not yet.” Was all she replied. Within an hour Thing had been lubed and filled with a medium-sized plug from the same box. Mistress explained that she was to wear it all the time, only taking it out to shit and shower. Her ass was to be well and truly ready for her new owner to enjoy any way he wished, no matter who that ends up being. Sophie’s other rule was also a slow but steady modification of Thing.

“Right now she’s simple because you’ve limited her actions and such. But I think she’ll be a much better ‘finished product’ if she doesn’t just act simple, but she really is simple.” Sophie was speaking to Master, but her eyes stayed on Thing as she kneeled on the floor, waiting for the next task. “But I remembered what you said about intelligence modification – that to REALLY CHANGE someone’s intelligence you have to work gradually, but consistantly.” Master nodded. “I want a new rule to be that anytime she cums for the rest of the summer a portion of her intelligence burns away. Completely.

“So you’re saying you want it to gradually, literally fuck it’s own brains out.” Martin asked, though there was no question in his tone. Sophie smiled a gleeful grin and kissed him enthusiastically.

“Exactly.” She replied. “You can do that, can’t you baby?” Master called to Thing and tranced her deeply, and within a few minutes he’d added this new rule to her programming. Mistress’ skin tingled as she watched. Master then brought Thing back to the surface and Mistress immediately commanded her to fuck herself. As she obeyed and began to thrust her fingers in and out of herself Master watched his beloved’s face. She was more thrilled than he’d ever seen before. Thing worked and worked and finally reached the peak, but she could not pass over without permission.

“Master, may Thing cum?” she panted, her hands continuing their assault on her cunt and clit. Master turned to Mistress and raised his eyebrows as if to say “Well?”

“Thing, you know if you cum you’ll get a little more stupid, right?” asked Mistress with a sly smile. Thing answered that she did and asked again for permission to cum. “Some of your smarts will just burn away as soon as you cum. You do get that, don’t you?” Again Thing nodded yes and continued to pant and wriggle in her spot. “And you still want to cum?”

“Please, please Mistress, can Thing cum? Thing needs to cum!” Mistress let her wait and fuck herself a few more minutes, but finally she gave her permission. As she rocked through the orgasm and came down the other side Mistress smiled.

“Amazing.” was all she said.

Another two weeks passed. Master and Mistress enjoyed the life of leisure with no need to work as Thing was taking care of all the money needs. They took trips all over the city, seeing the sights and spending Thing’s paychecks, while Thing worked each day, her ass plugged constantly but giving no evidence of her split life. At the end of each workday she came home and stepped back into her life as Thing. She cleaned and cooked and generally served her owners so obediently, and little by little obedience became her whole purpose in the world.

Still, she was given pleasures regularly – Mistress made sure of this. Each day she would devise a new, delicious task by which Thing would pleasure herself. One day she took every single vibrator, dildo or other sex toy that Master and Thing had collected while together. She put them in a pile in front of Thing, kneeling on the living room floor, and told her to use each one on herself for five minutes or until she came. Thing marched through each toy, making the entire circuit once and starting around a second time until she came, rocking on her spot on the floor. Another day Mistress shoved a vibrator deep into her cunt and another replaced the plug in her ass. Her mouth was instructed to worship Master’s cock and he came in no time, bringing her with him. And each time before she was granted permission to cum Mistress made sure Thing knew this would wipe away a little more of her intelligence. She could not see the difference yet, but she knew it had to be happening.

* * *

At the start of the fifth week another package arrived and Mistress opened it, calling out “Thing! Come here, I have a present for you!” Master turned to her and scowled.

“Baby, I told you that you need to stop treating it so well. Thing is not a friend or even a pet. It’s a toy; a tool. Like the blender. You really can’t get it presents.”

Mistress grinned. “Relax, baby. This is a present she won’t enjoy.” Thing crawled to her Mistress’ feet and gave them the sweet, loving kisses she had been programmed to give. “Thing, turn around and put your shoulders on the floor.” Mistress pulled the old plug from her ass, causing a small shudder through Thing’s body. “It’s time to move up in size, and I figured since we’d need to buy a new plug anyway we’d get something even better.” Thing felt her Mistress push a well-lubed finger into her ass. Having been full of a plug for weeks her asshole was not a tight, tiny hole, but instead gaped a bit. Mistress only had to work a few minutes to get three fingers into her ass and make sure it was slick and stretched. She then covered the new plug with lube and began to push it into Thing’s hole.

Though Thing had become so accustomed to having something in her ass daily she could not resist pulling away from this larger intrusion. As she resisted the pressure Mistress snapped at her to stay still and she did. This new plug was definitely bigger – half again the size at least. Finally she felt her ass tighten down around the smaller neck of the plug and she knew it had seated itself. “Now,” her Mistress commanded with an obvious tone of delight, “go take a look.” Thing crawled into the bedroom and turned to see herself in the full-length mirror. To her surprise her ass was not just plugged. From between her butt cheeks came a black, rubber tale curving up to point at her back. A bitch’s tail. “Wag it, bitch.” Ordered her Mistress. Thing wagged the tail obediently, her cheeks burning with shame as her pussy dripped with humiliation.

“From now on,” Mistress grinned, holding up another, simpler buttplug, “you’ll wear this plug when you’re at work. It’s the same size as your new tail. But when you get home you’ll pull out this plug and wash it, and you’ll put in your tail, befitting a worthless beast like you. Because isn’t this what you really are, bitch? An obedient little fuck beast? And shouldn’t a fuck beast be able to wag her tail when she’s happy?” Thing looked up at Mistress as she spoke. A very wide smile spread over her Mistress’ face and she knew what had caused it without looking at the mirror. She could feel her ass rocking back and forth and knew her tail was wagging for her Mistress. Wagging automatically already.