The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Thing Of It

MC, MD, FD, HM, NC

Angela’s long-distance boyfriend is ready to move on to his new love. But what to do with his ex? The new girlfriend has some ideas…

Chapter Four

Weeks flew past for Thing. She’d underestimated the Mistress’ nasty streak at first, but by the sixth week she knew it was part of what had attracted her Master to Sophie. She was far more vicious than Martin had ever been. Mistress enjoyed making rules, sometimes just to watch Thing fail to live up to them, knowing that allowed a chance for punishment. And Mistress’ favorite punishment was to make Thing cum.

Each new punishment burned away a little more of Thing’s mind, which was exactly what Mistress loved about it. But the impact was gradual, slow. One day she’d lose a few esoteric phone numbers; the next she’d take a little too long to add up some numbers. Her work became more and more difficult, but she worked harder and harder and kept her co-workers from asking. And the one or two times someone did ask her how she was she used the excuse that her Master had provided for her: “I’m great, but it’s so hard to leave Martin at home when he’s here. I guess I’m a little distracted.” She’d normally never have let her co-workers see her as a love-struck, silly girl. Her Master had no worries about this.

One evening Mistress insisted that Thing not speak all night long, and that Thing stay on her knees the entire night, specifically forgetting (or ignoring) the requirement for her to make dinner. Thing had two options: she could either ask for permission to stand, thereby breaking the rule to stay silent, or could stand while cooking in the kitchen, thereby breaking the rule to stay on the floor. It didn’t even matter which rule she broke – either path led her to the night that was to follow.

“To punish you for being a disobedient little thing I’ve fetched your biggest vibrator from the toy basket.” Mistress grinned, passing the bright blue device from one hand to the other. “You are required to fuck yourself until you cum, SILENTLY.” Thing knew there was another shoe to drop. And her ability to understand such a dilemma was exactly why Mistress would choose this punishment. “You are to fuck yourself and cum five times, you little slut. And if you make a single sound any one of those times you’ll have to do that one again. Silently.” Thing shuddered with a combination of humiliation and fear. “Now, get to work bitch.”

Thing turned on the vibrator and began her task. The first time went smoothly enough, and she came, her teeth clenched to be sure she made no sounds. As she rocked through her orgasm she felt the now-familiar rush through her head that meant some bit of her intelligence was gone. She stopped to catch her breath for a moment, but in only a second Mistress was there, crouched before her and grabbing the vibrator, shoving it roughly back into her slippery cunt. “Did I tell you to stop?” she growled. “KEEP GOING. If you stop again I’ll consider it the same infraction as making a sound and you’ll have to repeat. Do I make myself very clear?” Thing nodded even as she began to silently pant from the build of her next rush.

Her second orgasm also obeyed the rules, but with the rushes through her head coming so close together she found it beginning to swim just a little. Thing closed her eyes tightly to try to ignore the feeling of gentle spinning, focusing just on the vibrating penetration between her legs. She reached her third orgasm well enough, but the third rush was more than she’d experienced so far and she gasped involuntarily. It was just what Mistress had been waiting for. “I said quiet, Thing. That one you’ll have to repeat.” Thing almost moaned from frustration, but she knew that would have just delighted Mistress further. Instead she went back to work, pushing her system to the next chance to cum.

Her poor cunt made it through the fourth time around, even keeping herself quiet. But her head was now fuzzy, so fuzzy. She focused so hard on just two thoughts as she began fuck number five of six: make yourself cum and do it silently! Her nerves were overwhelmed, so she began to rub her nipples, and then her clit, as she fucked her sloppy, buzzing cunt. She was so close to her goal when Mistress looked over and saw where she had her hands. “I did NOT say you could do anything other than fuck that dirty little cunt, Thing! Once you cum you’ll have to repeat this one again too!” Thing could not suppress her groan of despair, and she knew from her Mistress’ grin it was exactly the wrong thing. “Make that twice more, slut.”

On and on the evening went, with Thing’s cunt getting more and more tired and numb. She had cum a total of six times now, and was close to done with number seven, and number eight was almost in sight. Her head was covered in sweat, and her brain was humming from rush after rush. She felt as though she was trying to think through cotton candy – even the two key thoughts she kept at the front of her mind were hard to keep clear. Her pussy was tired, and didn’t care about being fucked anymore, so it took so much more work now to get a reaction. Since cumming the sixth time she could not get her mind back into action again. She kept fucking, because she knew that was important, but it was as though her mind had stalled, like an engine without gas.

“Fuck me,” she thought, looking for the next idea. “fuck me, fuck me, fuck me…” She climbed up on to her knees and one hand, fucking herself hard with the other. “fuck me, fuck me, fuck me…” she kept thinking, and never noticed when the words started coming out of her lips. She saw the cum sliding down her legs, the sweat drops on the floor below her head, and she just kept muttering her mantra. Thing caught a glimpse of herself in the living room glass door – one hand shoving viciously into her cunt, her face slack from a dull mind, drool running from the corner of her mouth and down her chin, and the tail wagging with each thrust. The image was the last straw and finally, FINALLY she came. She collapsed back on her heels in a heap, looking up at her Mistress for approval.

“Repeat that, you noisy bitch.” This time she could not suppress the anguished sob…

* * *

…Martin came into the living room to find Sophie reclining on the couch, Thing kneeling before her with a sleepy, almost dopey expression on her face. “What are you doing?” he asked.

“Enjoying my handiwork.” Replied Sophie. “Ask Thing a question.”

Master chuckled. “Couldn’t wait, eh?” he smiled as he sat down behind her on the couch, pulling her back to lean against his chest.

“You know patience is not my strong suit, baby. She’s been fucking her brains away every day for weeks but she didn’t seem any stupider to me. So I decided to move things along.” She grinned widely as she stared at Thing’s foggy eyes.

“How many times did you make it go?” Master asked, kissing the back of Sophie’s head as he enjoyed her evil glee.

“An even dozen.” She almost crowed. “I also figured out that when she cums in close succession she loses even more smarts, as though the impact builds on itself. See for yourself – ask her something.”

Master looked at the woman who had, for years, been his girlfriend, but now kneeled before him. “Thing,” he called, bringing her attention to him. “Spell exacerbate.” Thing clearly wanted to obey, as it was now the core of her being to do so, but he could see her struggle. Her eyes became worried and she began to spit out letters…

“E-G-S…” She stalled, completely lost.

“Stop. Can you spell Dictionary?” He thought the first word might have been too hard for her already by the time Sophie began the night’s fun. But Thing’s concerned expression remained as she tried this simpler word.

“D-I-C… K? S?” Now Master also smiled. Sophie had certainly made progress.

“Stop.” He wondered – how far had she brought things? “Thing, spell yellow.” She couldn’t, but she got close, and she managed most other 6-letter words as well, though with far more concentration than she’d have imagined ever in her life. “Very impressive, baby.” Martin gushed as he bent back his beloved Sophie’s head into a passionate kiss.

“Thank you, my dear.” She replied. Then, with a wicked grin, she turned back to Thing. The dopey smile had returned, and with it a kind of idle pant. Her hair was sweaty against her head, and under her the floor was slick with cum. “But you must be punished, Thing, for failing to spell Master’s first words.” Martin laughed at this new cruelty, and the oh-so-slightly stricken expression on Thing’s face, bleeding through the thoroughly programmed, slowly evaporating mind. Sophie looked back over her shoulder at him and asked with a smile “What do you think, baby – she’ll cum once for each failed word?”

“And one more for good measure.” Master smiled, tossing the sticky and still-warm vibrator to the floor before Thing. The couple sat back to enjoy the show.