The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Thing Of It

MC, MD, FD, HM, NC

Angela’s long-distance boyfriend is ready to move on to his new love. But what to do with his ex? The new girlfriend has some ideas…

Chapter Six

The following Monday Thing did not get up and go to her old job, but she did go to work. She woke and made breakfast for her owners, and then crawled under the table to service them lovingly as they ate. At the base of her skull a dull pain throbbed – the new tattoo there was still bandaged and ached slightly. But she paid the pain no attention, as she was solely focused on serving. Once breakfast was cleaned up she returned to her next most important task of boxing up her old life for delivery to another charity store, but was stopped by Sophie.

“Thing, put on these clothes.” She called, tossing a t-shirt and plain skirt over to her toy. Thing was confused, but obeyed none the less. She knew it didn’t matter if she understood the directions – she just needed to follow them. Once Thing was dressed, with her tail poking out behind her, creating a silly-looking tent at the back of the skirt, Martin and Sophie grabbed two satchels and the three of them headed out to Thing’s car, driving away from home. Thing knew not where.

After about 45 minutes they arrived at a large, opulent Mc-mansion in the suburbs of Seattle. In the car the only conversation had been in the front seat, checking the navigation to reach their destination. Thing still had no idea where they were or why. The trio walked up the many steps to the door and rang the expensive-sounding bell. An older man greeted them and welcomed them inside. Sophie looked him over – obviously well-off, wearing slacks and a pale blue cashmere sweater. He was in his 50’s at least, but had the air of old money hanging about him like expensive cologne. Once inside his home he shook Martin and Sophie’s hands. He looked at Thing, and then back at the others, as if to ask ‘should I?’ Martin shook his head a very clear ‘no.’, adding “you don’t shake hands with things, right?” This put a very large grin over the older man’s face. With niceties out of the way the three adjourned to the sitting room. Thing followed, and was told to kneel on the floor beside the couch.

“So, Mr. Squire…” began Sophie, looking at the older man.

“Please,” he interrupted, but politely. “Call me Ben.”

She smiled and started again. “So, Ben, what are you looking for from a slave?” Ben looked slightly uncomfortable, gazing down to the floor. “Sorry to be so blunt, Ben. I know this is an odd conversation to have between practically strangers.” She added, and followed with “but remember that this is our slave right now, so we are clearly not squeamish about these things.” This relaxed him some. “You and I have already chatted about your goals some, so let me start and you tell me when either I go down the wrong path or if there’s more to add, alright?” Ben nodded, visibly relieved to not have to do the first talking.

“You mentioned in our initial emails that you desire a woman to be a living, breathing sex toy.” Ben’s face flushed a bright red, but he didn’t stop her there. “As I understood it, you’d like her to react physically to all sex just like a normal woman, but you want her to have no emotions. No personality. No thoughts or feelings or interactions other than to be warm, soft, wet holes for you and your friends to fuck. Am I getting that right?” Ben nodded his head and his gaze came to rest on Thing.

“Is that possible?” he asked, staring at her nipples as they’d each come to a tight point under her shirt upon hearing his fantasy.

“Oh yes.” Sophie replied, grinning. “Very possible. But so much better to show you than to tell you. Here’s what Martin and I propose for tonight. We’ll do a temporary simulation of the programming needed to turn our slave into what you’re looking for. It will do what you want for tonight with no problems, but will only last for a day or so without significant reinforcement. This will allow you to play with her tonight in any way you wish and make sure she’s what you’d want. We’ll come back for her tomorrow, as there are a few candidates in the running and they all deserve this chance to try out the merchandise. Will this work for you?”

By this point Ben was almost drooling as he stared at Thing’s helpless, obedient form. He nodded again, never pulling his gaze from her. “Yes, that would be… amazing.” He finally mumbled, blushing once again.

“Our requirements are simple: no physical changes to the slave while she’s in your care. No damaging the item yet – if she ends up becoming yours you can damage her all you want. She MUST be ready for pick-up tomorrow morning at 9am, in the same shape that we leave her here today. If any of these rules are broken we’ll demand payment 10 times that which we’re asking for her purchase. Otherwise you can do anything you’d like with her.” Ben’s hand reached out almost absently to brush against the hard nipple under her t-shirt. Thing’s body jumped slightly at the touch but she obeyed the instructions she’d been given and she did not move more. “Can you agree to all of that Mr. Squire?” Again he idly nodded, his fingers now gripping the nipple through the fabric and pinching. Hard. Thing stayed still.

“Yes, yes, that’s all excellent.” He murmured. Martin and Sophie exchanged looks that seemed to say both ‘this is too easy’ as well as ‘she will have quite a night here.’ Once they were able to get Mr. Squire’s attention away from Thing they gathered the detailed information needed to do the temporary programming, including what her name would be, specific details for his fantasy, etc. Martin stepped into a nearby bedroom with Thing to do the programming while Ben grabbed his phone and began calling his friends, inviting them over for a night of very unique debauchery. Sophie listened in some on how he described the evening and the hairs on her arms stood on end. Less than an hour later Martin and Sophie drove away, leaving Thing behind, reprogrammed and ready for her evening.

As the evening crept on cars began to arrive at the estate of Benjamin Squire. Nine in total by the time the ornate clock in his den had struck 7pm, and there he stood with nine of his favorite ‘manly men’, drinking aged whisky and smoking fine cigars. They swapped stories of making millions and what obscenely expensive toy they’d just purchased, from cars to boats to antique ninja swords. Finally one piped up through the cloud of smoke in the room.

“So, Ben, what’s this new toy YOU’VE bought that you wanted to show off to us?” The rest of the group joined in the curiosity. Ben merely smiled.

“So much better to show you than to tell you, Chip. Follow me to the playroom…” The men followed like a posh version of the Pied Piper into a room located in the basement. Past storage rooms and the wine cellar they found a door opening into a massive room. The walls made of ancient-looking stone and the floors of dark tile, but with various types of furniture scattered here and there, such as couches and ottomans. This was definitely a dark and nasty “playroom.” Some of the men had obviously been here before, perhaps for previous get-togethers such as these. One such repeat- attender called out from the group “So what? Same old playroom, Ben…”

“The room is the same, Roger. But this time I’ve got a new toy.” With that Ben opened up the door they’d all assumed was a closet. Instead there stood a woman. Naked, shaved head and vacant stare. “This, my friends, is Betty. I got her for tonight – sort of a ‘party favor’ I suppose.” Ben placed his hand on Betty’s ass and pulled her into the room.

“A hooker? Oh come on, Ben, you gotta do better than that!” shouted another voice. He smiled, knowing how MUCH better he’d actually done.

“Betty here isn’t a hooker. In fact, she’s not even a person. Betty is a human fuck toy. Built exactly to my specifications, she feels like a woman and smells like a woman and tastes like a woman. But as opposed to a real woman, she’s got no thoughts. No feelings. She’s just like an inflatable doll, except she breathes and sucks and anything else you want her to do.” He stopped to enjoy the expressions ranging from shock to excitement to doubt from his chums as they came to understand exactly what he was saying. At last he finished. “She’s ours for the night, guys. Let’s enjoy her…”

It was less than five minutes before Betty, formerly Thing, formerly Martin’s girlfriend, was on her hands and knees with a cock in her mouth and another pushing into her cunt. She sucked expertly, almost enthusiastically, but without any thoughts in her mind other than to perform. A third cock slid much too easily into her ass, and it’s owner was slightly disappointed with the lack of a tight hole.

“Ben, why’s her asshole so loose?” he asked with almost a pout. Ben smiled, having already discussed this problem with Martin and Sophie.

“So you and a friend can share that hole, Pat. Chip, get over there and fuck her ass along with Pat.” Chip jumped to play and in no time Betty felt not one but two cocks begin to jackhammer into her ass. As a huge smile spread over Pat’s face Ben added “I think we could probably get three in there if we really shove. Let’s be sure we do that too!”

The night went on from there in the same fashion. Shortly a second cock pushed into her mouth, causing her jaw to stretch far beyond where it would normally ache, but Betty had no feelings, so she felt no pain. She felt nothing. She merely performed for her owner.

Hours later Ben stood back, his chest swelled with pride at the evening he was giving his friends. Betty hung from her wrists from chains in the ceiling, with each foot also chained and attached to the floor far apart. Her legs spread wide and both her front and back fully available, Ben snapped another few shots as two of his friends fucker her ass and one fucked her now completely sloppy cunt. They struggled for a few moments to find the right rhythm, but once they were there she rocked back and forth between them obediently. Below her was a puddle of creamy goo from all the cum she’d taken and then dripped back out while hanging there.

In the morning she kneeled by her temporary owner’s chair, her eyes still without any emotion; without life. Ben greeted Martin and Sophie at the door and invited them to sit in the parlor once again.

“How’d it go?” Sophie asked with excitement.

“It was PERFECT.” He replied gleefully. “We did things with her that I could never have imagined!” Ben went on to recount highlights from the previous night; he described the picture of Betsy guzzling down cum by the gallon. He showed her snapshots of Betsy on her hands and knees, three cocks crammed into her gaped ass, and another where she sat on a perch with legs spread wide and tongue extended into a fountain of piss cascading over her. In each picture it was clear the men were elated, but Betsy was dead inside – no emotion on her face as she was not a person, but instead a toy.

“I’ll give you twice the price we discussed.” Gushed Ben. “I have GOT to keep her!”

“Patients, Mr. Squire,” replied Sophie. “You’re definitely in the running, but we owe it to the other contenders for the same chance to try the product. You’ll hear from us by the weekend.” And with that they were off, headed to Thing’s next sleepover.