The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Thing Of It

MC, MD, FD, HM, NC

Angela’s long-distance boyfriend is ready to move on to his new love. But what to do with his ex? The new girlfriend has some ideas…

Chapter Seven

The next location was a penthouse apartment in the swankiest high rise downtown. The doors of the elevator opened with a lighthearted ‘ping!’ and the trio stepped out into a place that had been decorated by new money. Only the shiniest and fanciest of everything. Mirrored this and polished that. And standing in the middle of it all was Franky Tappit, welcoming them with a huge, oversized smile. “Fabulous!” he shouted, extending his hand to Martin for a shake. “So glad you could make it!” He hugged Sophie, and let his eyes travel up and down Thing’s body. Martin had broken the previous night’s programming in the car on the way over. Within minutes they were seated and having a very similar conversation to the previous morning.

“As I understood your request, Mr. Tappit-“

“Please,” he interrupted, “It’s Frank!”

“…Frank, you’re looking for the classic brainless bimbo, yes?” Frank nodded his head enthusiastically, a broad grin smearing his features.

“Yes please.” As with the previous client his gaze came to rest on Thing kneeling beside him as he elaborated on his fantasy. “The works: slutty, stupid and completely cheap. Of course once the transaction’s finished I’ll complete the image with all the classics, such as huge melons, cock-sucking lips, tramp make-up tattooed on her face…” he ran his first two fingers over her slick skull. “No hair, eh?”

Sophie replied. “She’s currently designed to be a classic slave, including the smooth head. However that can be reversed easily, so don’t worry about that. We could even attach a wig to her head for tonight if you’d like something to grab.” The smile on his face showed clearly that he liked this idea.

“What about her intelligence?” he asked next. “Can you do something there?”

Sophie smiled, still so proud of having already taken care of that problem with Thing. “Actually Thing is already dumb as a bag of hammers.” Thing didn’t even flinch at the nasty comment, having not only accepted her new mental state but even come to understand it was as it should be, as brains are something a fucktoy does not get or deserve. “Feel free to ask her questions but I assure you, there’s nothing going on in that head of hers. Nothing at all.”

Sophie explained the same plan for that night: they would do a temporary version of the necessary programming to transform Thing into the hyper-slutty bimbo Frank desired. He would have the night to enjoy her and they would return the next morning to pick her up. Frank agreed without pause and went to his closet to grab the outfit he’d already purchased for that night. It was even better to have her dressed and ready to go when the programming was in place.

As Frankie’s friends began to arrive for his night of fun she stood beside him, smiling eagerly but vacantly. She wore a black skin-tight dress made of stretchy material, cut to just barely cover her nipples and only an inch above her exposed cunt and ass. On her feet were black, patent leather stiletto heels easily 4″ tall, and on her head was a long, blond wig, wavy and purposefully disheveled. She sported thick, taudry make-up and giggled as each new guest tweaked her nipples or made a disgusting comment about future plans for her.

That night Thing, now being called Barbie, giggled vacantly as she lifted her ass up off the ground. One of the various men in the room slid the champagne bottle under her rear and readied his camera as she aimed her asshole for the bottle neck and pressed down. “Mmmm…” she moaned as the bottle disappeared into her ass. “OK? Now what?” she looked around at the faces watching her, clearly unable to make a decision about her next move. A voice from the crowd yelled out.

“Fuck that bottle, bitch!” With a goal now in mind she perked up again and began to bounce her ass up and down the bottle, squeezing down practically to the ground with the wide size of her asshole. Frank let his camera flash several times, then pulled his stiff pole out of his jeans and moved to stand behind her. Grabbing the long, blond hair that they’d glued to her head and pulling it back, he bent her head back and filled her mouth. Her rhythm down onto the bottle never slowed as she instinctively began to suck his cock with glee.

Hours later she stood at the center of the room, teetering on her high heels and with her hands behind her head, thereby pulling her tits higher. Heavy weights hung pendulously from the clamps on her nipples and Frank finished strapping a belt over her cunt, holding the vibrator inside her cunt. As he stepped back he turned the dial and the vibrator jumped into action, turned on to ‘high.’ Barbie moaned loudly, then began to buck her hips against the monster humming inside her. Satisfied with the image Frank returned to his seat. “OK, guys, ask your questions.”

“Barbie, this is Sam.” Called one of the guys around her. “Tell me one of your favorite things to do.”

“Nnnngh…” she groaned, trying to focus her empty head on an answer. Thinking was already such an immense challenge for her, and now trying to focus around the feel of her nipples stretching, her cunt humming… She began to melt into the physical sensations when a shock hit her hip. Sam gave her another quick jolt from the cattle prod and she sprung back to life. “I, ummm… I love to suck cock…” she finally gasped out. “I love when cocks cum in my mouth and my throat. And I totally love swallowing cum. Anybody’s cum. I just love cum.” A tremendous shudder rippled through her body as the idea of a mouth full of cum added to her physical overload.

“How did you get to be such a slut?” asked another voice from the crowd.

Barbie didn’t know how to answer that at first, as all memories of who she was before becoming this had been left out of the programming. She gasped as she approached yet another climax, trying to think about this new question, or to think at all. “I just… gaaahhh… I dunno, I just love fucking. I always has. My whole life I just love cocks ramming into me and stuff. And also it’s totally good for me, ‘cause you don’t have to be smart or anything to fuck. I love fucking and getting fucked- oh god! Aaahhh… I love it more than anything, and I don’t like having to think about stuff, so if someone asked me to… to… oh god, oh god, I’m cumming again… OH GOD!!!” Barbie arched her back as cum squirted out around the toy in her cunt and ran down her legs. After a moment of panting she got another little jolt and remembered she’d been doing something. Her brow furrowed as she tried to go back to thinking about questions and answers. At last one of the guys took pity on her and repeated the question. “Oh, right!” she chirped, already building up to the next orgasm. “When people asked me to think or stuff I’d just get naked and fuck instead and then everybody was happy. I’m always happy when I fuck.” As the next climax approached quickly she felt her vacant head swimming with the rush.

The men kept her there, asking more questions to demonstrate her stupidity, her sluttiness, or even better to embarrass her about her worthlessness for another hour. In that time she came over and over, coating her thighs and the floor with cum. When finally she collapsed, exhausted and wiped out, the men pulled her up to her hands and knees and filled her with cocks immediately. She moaned enthusiastically as they fucked her roughly yet again. She found a place where her mind could practically turn off completely and she could just rock between cocks, floating from one orgasm to the next.

As the sun began to rise Barbie knelt between a pair of knees, her mouth putting the finishing touches on the latest of a series of phenomenal blog jobs. The men, all finally out of energy and beginning to pass out, had commanded her to keep servicing them, one by one, until told otherwise. She was happy to oblige because it meant she could drink more and more cum. In her tiny, little mind she imagined she could stay and drink cum forever.

9am rolled around and the elevator doors opened. Sophie and Martin found Franky sitting on the couch in a bathrobe and slippers, his head laying back on the couch, snoring lightly. Barbie knelt before him with a dreamy smile on her face. At the sound of the elevator doors Franky woke up enough to acknowledge his guests. “Coffee?” he offered, gesturing to a silver cart to the side.

“Thanks, no.” Martin smiled.

“So, how did it go?” asked Sophie, eager to hear how her former competition had been used the night before.

“She was everything you said she’d be and more.” He smiled back. “We used her up one side and down the other, and she never stopped begging for more. She has one hell of a mouth on her, I can tell you that. Never had a blowjob better in my life, and I’ve paid top dollar, lady! And there’s something really awesome about having a bitch bouncing on your cock while simultaneously being unable to spell the word “cat”…”

“She start with ‘k’ again?” smiled Martin.

“Yes. Yes she did. I think I shot my load just because of that.” Frank shared photos from the night’s adventures with the pair as he enjoyed his final blowjob before Barbie went back to being Thing again. Sophie asked for copies of a favorite few, including a shot featuring her being showered in cum by at least seven cocks as she fucked both holes with massive dildos. “So, when do we finalize the purchase?”

“Mr. Tappit… Frank… we have one more client in consideration who will be enjoying a preview of his fantasy tonight. Once you’ve all had your demo we’ll weigh all the current offers and the details of your plan of use and make a decision by this weekend. Stay tuned.” Frank tried to sweeten the deal, being used to his money doing the talking, but Sophie knew she was in the driver’s seat and soon they were in the elevator again, headed back to the car and on to Thing’s third test drive.