The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone who is under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

This story takes place in the fictional city of Chrystal Heights. This is not significant in any way other than I hope to continue creating stories involving this town.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

The martial arts presented here do not represent any particular discipline, and this story is not intended disrespectfully towards the practice of karate in general. I have full respect for the practitioners of this ancient art.

This story borrows and practically outright steals from Harry Crews’ excellent and unusual book, “Karate is a Thing of the Spirit.”

* * *

Synopsis: Karate, chick fights and bimbos. What’s not to like?

* * *

A Thing of the Spirit

By: Chrystal Wynd

A crowd was already circling the dry swimming pool when I arrived.

I glanced around. I was at a little motel not far off the main boulevard that ran north into downtown Chrystal Heights. Or rather, what used to be a motel. The walls were now covered with faded, peeling paint and weeds lined the edges of the parking lot. But that was fine. I wasn’t here to enjoy the ambiance.

The motel hadn’t been open to customers in ages. It was now the home and training grounds for Sable.

The motel was U-shaped, with all fifteen rooms facing the inside of the U. The dry pool sat in the courtyard. I approached the throng gathered around the empty pool and stopped next to two guys. They were watching the activities with great interest.

Inside the pool, a woman wearing a martial arts training gi with a brown belt wrapped around her waist was standing at the head of a group of about fifteen girls. The girls ranged in age from mid-teen to what appeared to be a woman in her fifties. White, yellow and orange belts were wrapped around their various waists. The brown belt was leading them in a moderately-paced pattern of exercises.

“Ready?” she said.

“Ready, Sensei,” they answered.

The brown belt seemed to swell. “Ready!” she said, louder.

“Ready, Sensei!” they shouted.

“Block!”

Their right arms- bent at the elbows- rose in unison above their heads. “Kai!”

“Block!”

Their right arms dropped, their left arms rose. “Kai!”

“Strike!”

Their fists shot out in what were supposed to be direct blows, with varying degrees of success. “Kai!”

I rolled my eyes. Their efforts were laughable. My snort of derision must have been audible, because the guy next to me turned at the sound.

“Hey, give ‘em a break,” he said. “They’re only white and yellow belts. They’re just beginners.” Then his eyes dropped to the black belt wrapped around my waist.

I smirked as understanding dawned in his eyes. “Yeah,” I said. “So? Being a beginner isn’t going to help them if someone bigger and badder comes along. And that brown belt leading the class isn’t teaching them diddly.”

He looked at me a little closer. “What’s your name?”

I smiled. I knew where this was going. “Rachel,” I said.

When he spoke this time, there was a little more respect in his voice. “Are you, ah...?”

“The Rachel that’s going to fight Sable?” I said. “Yes.”

The guy shook his head. “Aren’t you a little young to be fighting Sable?” he said.

I rolled my eyes. “Hardly,” I said. “I’m twenty-four. I know what I need to know. You should be asking yourself if Sable should still be fighting. She’s pushing thirty, you know. I think it’s time for the next generation to take over.”

The guy looked dubious. “I know your reputation,” he said. “You’re definitely one of the baddest things out there. I heard what you did to the Carlton twins at the Chrystal Heights carnival last year, and they were supposed to be a couple of tough wenches. But this is Sable.”

I shook my head. “There’s always a skeptic,” I said. “Obviously, you need a little convincing.”

“No, I didn’t mean it like that!” he said, suddenly backing away, his hands up.

I smirked at the guy. He was practically pissing his pants. “Not what I had in mind,” I said. “You’d be too easy.”

I walked to the side of the pool and looked down on the practicing group. “All right,” I said. “Everybody out of the pool. I need to warm up.”

Everybody went silent. The brown belt looked up. “Excuse me?” she said.

“I said, everybody out. I need to warm up.”

The brown belt stared at me for a moment. Then she said, “You must be Rachel.”

“I am,” I said.

I looked behind the brown belt and noticed a color scale painted on the far wall. The bottom of the scale was pure white. Above that was the color yellow, and the scale then went through orange, green, blue, purple and brown. Black was the top color, although the color block was outlined with red. It appeared to be a belt-ranking guide for the benefit of the spectators watching from outside the pool. The color guide only applied to Chrystal Kenpo, the martial arts style practiced by Sable and her disciples, of course, but it appeared to be consistent with other forms.

The brown belt looked at me. “Very well,” she said. She looked to her students. “Dismissed. Leave the pool now. Practice your breathing.”

The students began mounting the steps. The brown belt stepped in behind them.

I held up my hand. “Not yet,” I said. “You stay there.” I looked around the group gathered along the side of the pool. There were several hooded figures that had potential, but then I spotted two girls with purple belts cinched around their waists.

“You two,” I said. “Get in the pool.”

They raised their eyebrows, then glanced at the brown belt. The brown belt appeared to be looking over my shoulder. Then she turned to the purple belts and gave a brief nod.

The purple belts walked around and stepped down into the pool. They walked to the deep end and took their places behind the brown belt. Once they were in place, I stepped into the pool like I owned it.

What can I say? I like to make an entrance.

I glanced up to make the sure the guy was watching. He was going to find out now why I was the one to challenge Sable.

I dropped into my stance and the three in front of me immediately assumed defensive crouches. My reputation obviously preceded me.

I bounced on the balls of my feet for a few moments. Then I leaped forward and snapped a front kick at the brown belt. She stepped back out of range, but she hadn’t been my real target anyway. The two purple belts moving in tandem to attack were.

The purple belt on my left drove a blade kick at my ribs, but I swept it aside and whirled in the same motion. My bare foot struck her flat in the belly, and her breath whooshed out as she stumbled back against the deep wall of the pool. The remaining purple belt attempted to strike at my seemingly unprotected back, but I had anticipated this. I dropped low as I whirled in the other direction, catching the girl unprepared as my driving back kick from below drove into her midsection and lifted her from her feet. She landed in a crumpled heap a few feet away and that took her and the other purple belt- who was on her knees, arms crossed over her belly, trying to capture her breath- out of the fight.

That left the brown belt. She fought well- she was highly-trained, after all- and she actually managed to last several seconds longer than the two purple belts, but she never had a chance, and she knew it. She blocked two strikes and then tried to drive stiffened fingers into my throat, but I forearm-blocked her blow and knuckle-punched her in the ribs. She dropped her elbow slightly in a reflexive defensive move, and that left me all the room I needed to kick her on the side of her jaw. Her eyes glazed and she dropped like a sack of wet cement.

There was shocked silence for several seconds. Then conversation buzzed as the onlookers began speaking in incredulous tones. The Chrystal Kenpo artists were supposed to be really bad-ass and I had just taken out three of their higher belts in under fifteen seconds. I couldn’t hear everything they were saying, but it seemed to focus on the fact that they suddenly felt that maybe I was going to be the one to take down Sable after all.

I did a few stretches to stay limber while my three opponents slowly staggered to their feet. I watched them casually, but they didn’t appear willing to play anymore. Then they limped toward the steps to leave the pool, but I stopped them.

“No,” I said. “Not yet. You know the rules.”

The brown belt spoke up, her jaw already swelling painfully. “The rules...?” she said. “But...this wasn’t a formal-”

I locked eyes with her and projected everything that made me dangerous at her once more. “Don’t shame your order by refusal,” I said.

“But,” said the brown belt, “I protest. This was not structured for-”

I took a step forward. “We fought and you lost,” I said. “I claim winner’s rights. And that means you strip. Do it now, or I’ll strip you myself.”

They could have argued the point more, since it was a technicality, but my threat to strip them forcibly was convincing. Teeth clenched, they began removing their training gis.

Moments later, my three defeated opponents stood before me completely naked. Their uniforms and belts were cradled in their bruised arms.

“Very good,” I said. “Now, drop the uniforms and go.”

They blushed in tandem, but did as they were told. Three gis hit the bottom of the pool. They turned, teeth clenched, and padded up the steps on their bare feet, their rounded hips and asses rolling.

I watched the three naked girls make their way toward their rooms, then looked around at the watching audience. “Next!” I said, more for show than anything else, since I knew damn well nobody was going to volunteer. I smirked at the silence. Then I began a fluid kata to stay warmed up while I waited for Sable to make her appearance.

One of the hooded figures broke away from the group and walked to the steps. The bottom of the hooded cloak fluttered in the wind. The fluttering stopped as the figure stepped down into the pool. Without a sound, the still-cloaked figure strode by me until reaching the deep end. Still facing the deep end of the pool, the figure detached the hooded cloak and it dropped to the ground silently. Then the figure turned and faced me.

All right, so I wasn’t the only one who knew how to make an entrance.

“Hello, Sable,” I said.

She nodded once. “Hello, Rachel,” she said.

Sable was in good shape. She had pulled her long black hair into a ponytail for this fight, and her solid bone structure was obvious. Even under her gi, her belly muscles seemed to ripple. She moved like a jaguar.

“So,” I said, “do you need time to warm up, or can we do this already?”

Sable chuckled. “We can start whenever you wish, sweetie,” she said. “Are you sure you want to do this? You do know what happens when you lose, correct?”

“Of course, I’m sure,” I said, “and I’m well aware of the consequences of losing. Are you?”

She smiled. “Of course I am,” she said.

Of course she knew. When she lost, I would assume control of her dojo and everyone in it...including her.

“Good,” I said, “then we can skip the formalities.”

Sable rolled her shoulders and rotated her head. “Was humiliating my girls really necessary?”

“No,” I said, shifting my feet to ensure firm footing, “but it sent a message to everybody that when I take over this dojo, it’s not going to be about engendering warm, fuzzy feelings.”

“I see that,” said Sable. She looked up at the remaining hooded figures and nodded.

The hooded figures split and walked to the separate corners of the pool, one on each corner. They crossed their arms and stared impassively down at us.

Once the hooded figures were in place, Sable turned back to me. “The judges are impartial, as you know. They come from four other disciplines. They are-”

“Fine by me,” I said, cutting in.

“Fine,” said Sable. “Let’s do this.”

We dropped into battle stances. The watching crowd disappeared. The hooded figures began chanting, but that faded into the background and disappeared. There was only the dark pools of her eyes. Several heartbeats passed as we took each other’s measure. Then the battle began.

I snapped a front kick at her mid-section. She slapped my foot aside, stepped forward and suddenly whirled into a back roundhouse kick. I leaped back- barely in time- as her bare foot brushed my cheek.

Heart pounding, I crouched low. I waited one heartbeat, then exploded forward. I thrust bent knuckles at her throat, which she blocked. I stepped forward, feigned a shot at her solar plexus, then twirled around with a backhanded reverse-punch, catching her on the side of her jaw. Sable’s head snapped to the side. I moved in and flat-palmed her in the abdominals, and she staggered back a step.

Pressing my advantage, I stepped up and wheel kicked at her head, but she blocked it. I feigned a kick with my opposite foot, enough to pull her block up, then whirled around with a spinning back kick that caught her again in the abdominals, but not with enough force to do damage. She did stagger back another step, however.

I was getting to her. I had to keep up the attack, however, so I launched a barrage of offensive moves.

My hands and feet were a blur as I struck at every sensitive point on Sable’s body. Incredibly, her hands matched my every move and my every attempted blow met with the firm resistance of a solid block or the sharp snap of a redirected strike. I began to get the unsettling feeling that she was playing with me. Finally, in frustration, I launched a complex series of moves- most of which she matched- that managed to culminate in a sharp blow across her cheek.

Sable staggered back a step, a thin trail of blood trickling from her lower lip. My chest rose and fell as I struggled to catch my breath. Sable barely appeared winded as she calmly pressed the back of her hand against her slightly swollen mouth.

“That wasn’t bad, Rachel” she said, checking her knuckles for blood. Then her eyes lifted to mine. “But now it’s my turn.”

Goddess, she was fast! I back-stepped desperately as Sable became a pure whirlwind of movement and force, but she seemed to be everywhere at once. Sable was all flat palms and sharp knuckles, and I couldn’t keep up.

I tried to rake her eyes with clawed fingers, but she whirled and drove her heel into my ribs. I gasped and pulled my elbows in tight. She whirled again and chopped at my neck. I caught her wrist and tried to kick her knee, but she broke the hold and swung her foot all the way around, catching me high on the opposite side of my head.

Lights exploded behind my eyes and I fell to the ground. A moment later, I felt her bare foot on my throat.

“My point, wouldn’t you say?” said Sable.

I nodded, not trusting myself to answer. The hooded figures continued their chanting.

Sable removed her foot from my throat and backed away. I got to my feet slowly. Sable looked at me expectantly, hands on her hips.

“Well?” she said.

“Fine,” I said. Teeth clenched, I removed my gi top and tossed it to the side. Then I slipped off my sports bra and tossed it next to my top. I was now naked from the waist up. “Satisfied?” I grated.

“Quite,” said Sable.

I caught a snicker behind me that sounded like the brown belt. I pretended I didn’t hear it as I stepped forward to re-engage with Sable.

Sable had caught me by surprise, granted. But now I was rested and ready for her...even if I did have to fight topless.

I didn’t wait for her to make the first move. I snapped a quick side-kick at her hip, then shifted my hips and snapped another kick at her other hip. No damage was done, but it had the desired effect of causing her to lower her hands just slightly. I then leaped up and spun into a devastating whirling back-kick, my heel arching high toward her jaw.

Too late, I realized she had already dropped low and begun her own counter-move. I landed on my feet, but Sable’s whirling leg swept my feet out from under me. I landed hard on my back, but she stumbled slightly, giving me the moment I needed to shoulder-spring to my feet. Pressing my momentary advantage, I thrust stiffened fingers at her throat. Unfortunately, I threw the punch an ounce too hard and my breath caught as I felt Sable’s fingers suddenly grasp my wrist and twist.

The movement forced my body to rotate slightly away from Sable and in less than a heartbeat, she was behind me. I couldn’t maneuver without risking my shoulder being dislocated. Then her foot flashed under my arm as she kicked me in the jaw from behind.

I dropped to the ground, struggling to stay conscious. I tried getting to all fours and ended up falling over. Then I felt her bare toes caressing my cheek.

“My point again, sweetie,” she said.

This wasn’t happening. It couldn’t be happening. I was too good. Too fast. I couldn’t be getting my ass kicked this easily.

I struggled to my feet. My legs didn’t want to support me, and it took everything I had to remain standing. Sable stared at my legs significantly.

Dammit.

“Alright...alright,” I said. My heart was pounding. I took a deep breath and slid my gi bottom down to my ankles, followed by my panties. I stepped out of them and pushed them away with my foot.

My heart pounded in my ears. Fighting Sable was just about impossible, and now I had to do it naked. Things were bad.

Concentration was required. I could feel everybody’s eyes on my bare body, and I needed to push that from my mind. I had to focus on Sable. Watch her every move. Match her step for-

Suddenly she was moving again, flowing like water, my fingertips tracing her steps. She dropped low and whirled, her foot arching for the back of my ankle. I lifted my lead foot, easily avoiding her attempted sweep. Too late, I realized she was swinging her heel back.

She caught the side of my knee, causing a painful momentary spreading of my thighs. I instinctively dropped my hands slightly to keep my balance. Realizing my mistake, I snapped my hands back into position, but it was too late. Sable had gotten the nanosecond she needed.

She drove the side of her foot into my belly and I staggered backward, gasping for breath. I swung out wildly, but it was like fighting a ghost. I couldn’t touch her. Then I felt a blow on my right elbow, and my forearm went numb. Panic clutched at my belly muscles as I realized I couldn’t get my fingers to respond to my mental orders.

I kept my right side away from Sable, trying to stall until I got feeling back in my right arm. There was a brief flurry, however, ending with Sable striking my left elbow with two stiffened knuckles, numbing my left forearm instantly. I was dead in the water.

“Had enough?” she asked.

“Bite me,” I said.

Sable was smiling. “Suit yourself, Rachel” she said. She sprang forward then and grabbed my wrists.

I tried to bring my feet into play, but she suddenly she fell backwards, pulling me with her. Then I felt her feet planting in my belly and I realized what was happening a moment before I felt the sickening sensation of somersaulting through the air. She had my wrists secured, however, and I had no way of breaking my fall. I landed heavily on my back.

The breath whooshed out of me, and I could only lay there dazed. Then I felt her roll across me, and suddenly she was flipping me through the air again, and I landed heavily once more. Then again, and again, and again.

The movement finally stopped, but I could only lay there, sick and dizzy, vision blurred. I felt Sable release my wrists. A moment later the bottom of her bare foot pressed against my cheek.

“Had enough?” she asked again.

Nauseous, aching, I refused to answer. I couldn’t.

“Since this warrior is unable or unwilling to speak for herself,” she said, presumably to the judges at poolside, “I declare her vanquished. Would any here gainsay me?”

Only silence answered her formal announcement.

“Excellent,” said Sable, removing her foot from my cheek.

My full consciousness was returning slowly. I had been beaten. And then I heard the chanting from the hooded figures growing louder.

“You lost, sweetie,” said Sable, “so you know what that means. You’ve just joined the Chrystal Kenpo service harem for one year. Good timing. My last opponent’s term of service is up next month.”

My heart started pounding. The chanting grew louder. And then I felt the tingling.

“No!” I said, sitting up, my throat tight. “Let’s do it again! I need another chance!”

The chanting continued, and I could feel my body shifting, responding to the droning cadence. Their voices echoed in my head, and my body wriggled in response. And then the changes began.

I felt tickling on my bare shoulders as my hair began thickening and lengthening. My hips- athletically thin before- now widened as my ass swelled. My lips were swelling into thick, bee-stung pillows.

I struggled to my feet, eyes wide, my pubic hair wisping off and dropping as I did so. Then I crossed my arms over my chest as I realized my breasts were swelling into ripe, heavy roundness.

“Wait,” I said, “This isn’t necessary! I’ll do it! You don’t have to do it this way!”

The poolside spectators pressed in closer, watching as my changes became more visible. My every movement was becoming more and more sensual, and it was obvious exactly what kind of service I was going to have to provide.

“Jenna,” said Sable, speaking to the now-dressed brown belt, “would you like to escort Rachel to the changing room? Dress her in something suitable for her station, please.”

The brown belt took my arm, and I gasped as her touch sent electric pleasure through my body. My nipples hardened instantly, despite my sore, pain-wracked, aching body. My hips wriggled in pleasured response, and a burning sensual heat was smoldering in my belly. And I realized there was only one way to satisfy that heat. Service.

“Of course, Sensei,” said the brown belt.

“We’ll give her a day or two to heal,” said Sable, “and then…well, I think you and the two purple belts deserve the first session for your brave efforts earlier today. Also, the sensei from the Domo dojo will be visiting later this week, and he likes his girls buxom. We’ll lend her to his dojo for a week or two as a courtesy for a favor he did for me a few days ago.”

“Yes, Sensei,” said the brown belt.

Sable walked over and patted my cheek. She looked down on my hugely swelled breasts, then ran a finger over my thick lips. “But, of course, let us not forget your most important new duty,” she said, “and that is servicing me.”

I opened my mouth to retort, but what came out was a giggle. My eyes widened, and I slapped a hand over my generous mouth.

The brown belt led me away as the crowd around the pool began breaking up.

THE END