The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Third Breath of Power

Prologue

The raven haired Katy and I became intense lovers since we learned of my Spores. We had just graduated from our graduate school, and we both felt incredibly unbound. I had given her my gift, the Spores, as part of her transformation into a porcelain skinned brunette. I knew that Katy had surpassed my power in her lust, but she did not yet consciously know it. I had recently begun to reenforce my artificial dominance with my Spores. Her subconscious mind forced her to consciously question her apparently weaker status. This was now a daily occurrence, as she is somehow gaining an immunity to my Spores. I was no longer sure how long I was able to keep her believing the “truth” that I fed to her.

A Show of Power

To celebrate our recent graduation, Katy and I decided to enjoy a simple threesome. We had no trouble convincing one of our friends, Nikki, to join us for a drink at out apartment. We knew we made a good choice with Nikki. She had an uncommon look that drove us both wild. She had a sightly darker complexion with red hair, and slim, but not too slim, figure. She had pretty green eyes, too. Katy had fucked her before, but Nikki did not remember it. This meant that she was “physically” prepared already.

We got to our averaged sized, blue walled apartment with alcohol in hand. Nikki brought some drinks. Katy and Nikki sat on the soft couch, while I sat on the matching chair next to them. We all had a couple of shots.

“Ya’ know, I must admit my life changed soon after I met you guys,” the light voiced Nikki said. “What do you mean?” I asked while glancing at the sweet Katy. “Well, I lost my boyfriend soon after I met you two. It turned out to be a such a good thing anyway, ‘cause I felt so free after, I mean, in more ways than one! Then again, I think it was the influence from you two that really feed me. I started to want to do SO MUCH MORE with my ex after I after that night I had that study session with Katy. It turned out to just be a drinking session anyway! “There’s just something so free about you Katy, and it clearly rubbed off on me! I wanted to have that threesome my ex wanted; I wanted to get kinky with feet; I wanted to try bondage. We fuckin’ did it all! I guess I was too much for my ex in the end, even though we never got into the whole S&M thing (pain is just not my thing, just pleasure!). He said he broke up with me because he thought our relationship had become ‘only’ about sex. He even called me a “nympho.” I guess he was right, but then again, I was having the most fun I ever had! I just love sex so much now, and the more sexual pleasure I got, the better I felt -- the better I feel. And to think, the guy couldn’t handle that!

“I guess the only weird part was he thought I ‘physically’ changed. He said my skin never seemed to lighten anymore, and that my feet were different and sleeker. He even said my bunions were gone, when I never had any to begin with! I kept assuring him that that’s how my feet always were, but I think he was just looking for excuses to break up with me after a while.”

Nikki shrugged off her ex’s apparent revelation, and we continued to drink. There was some drunken small talk before I used my Spores to make her very horny.

“So what do ya’ think we should to,” the light voiced Nikki asked with a sexy smile.

“Not sure. How bout we leave it up to Katy!”

“Hmm, le’me think,” she said with her devious smile

Nikki’s eyes briefly went blank. She shook her head and said, “You know, there’s something I’d like to tell you two.” I was already wondering what Katy just did to her. She continued drunkenly, “Well … Ya’ know, I always considered myself straight, but I guess I kinda already said I’ve tried a little of the ‘sapphic’ pleasure that night when I screwed my ex and my pretty friend. You know, I’ve had this bizarre crush on Katy. I, um, I guess it took a couple of … a couple drinks to tah say that!”

I was amazed, and silently communicated to Katy with my Spores, ‘Fuck Katy! What else did you do to her?’ Katy silently replied, ‘You’ll see. I’ve been working on her for while … You know, Jim, I’m surpassed you didn’t adjust her mind first!’ The Spores she sent me were forceful, and hinted at a need for dominance.

Nikki inched closer to Katy. “So Katy you know … Um, I’ve; Your the only woman I’ve ever really been attracted to. You wanna know the weird part? I’m more attracted to you than I’ve ever been to a man … Fuck, I don’ wanna hold back ay more. I wanna FUCK you!” Nikki was lightly stroking Katy’s jet black hair. Katy lightly kissed her on the lips, and said, “It’s all right, Nikky. This happens more than you know. I’m just that hot! You can fuck me if you want. Jim won’t mind.”

The look on Nikki’s face was so unique after Katy offered herself to her. It was like the excited face of a child, but there was also an intense want and lust in her eyes. She threw herself at Katy, pressed her lips on hers, and their tongues explored their mouths. As they kissed, their hands went under their tight shirts. Their hands could not stop at their backs. Their hands moved to their chests. They squeezed their tits (Katy’s was at least two sizes larger than Nikki’s). All the while, their tongues never left their wanting mouths. They moaned loudly, as they squeezed their tits. Their hands then moved down, as their exposed tits found themselves squashed onto their counterparts. They unbuttoned their pants, and began to massage their soaked pussies. They both moaned and cooed, but most of the noises of pleasure came from Nikki. “OHHHH AHHHH HAHHH UHHHH HUUUU AHHHHHHH,” Nikki screamed in orgasm.

“Ohh, wow. Sorry Katy … I think I came before ya’ there,” she said out of breath and lightheaded.

“That’s all right, Nikki. Lets just get naked, and then you follow my lead.”

“Oh yeah! Fuck, lets do this!”

They stripped quickly and excitedly. Naked, Katy took Nikki’s hand, and brought her to an open spot on the soft, green carpet. They went to their knees, while tightly embracing. Their skin contrasted beautifully as their bodies squirmed over each other. They felt each other’s contrasting bodies as their tongues re-explored their mouths. They were sloppy at times, and their wet tongues sometimes escaped their wanting mouths. As they felt down their legs toward the arches of their feet, I could not help but stroke my cock. It was just that damn good!

They fell back, and scissored their bodies. Their wet pussy lips made out even more passionately than mouths. Their eyes met as they bummed their pussies hard. Their was pure lust in Katy’s eyes, while I saw self fulfilled joy in Nikki’s. “Our … Oh fuck … our feet look so, so fuckin’ neglected,” Nikki said breathlessly. “Yeah,” Katy forcefully responded. They grabbed their feet, massaged, and lick them. They bummed furs even more excitedly when they added their feet. Their asses were getting rug-burned from their excitement, but neither seemed to care. They eventually treated their feet like cocks by trying to shove as much of them into their mouths as deep as possible. Katy had no trouble with Nikki’s relatively small feet, but Nikki almost could not do it with Katy’s truly large feet. She shoved all of Katy’s foot in eventually, while her lips clearly cracked while she gagged. They fucked each other like this for what seemed like an eternity, and when they came, their screams of orgasmic ecstasy were hardly muffled by the feet they deepthroated.

“Oh FUCK. I had no idea!” Nikki said happily.

“Your welcome. Now you truly know the joy of sapphic ecstasy.”

“Yeah! I Fuckin’ want more!”

“I have that affect on people,” she said while looking over at me.

The look she gave me was one that almost disturbed me. It was as if she was daring me to do better. When I walked over, my clothes almost magically fall away. I reprogramed Nikk’s mind with my Spores so that she now believed that she has been secretly coming to us for sex, as she was a nymphomaniac. She needed sex, while gender did not matter. Sex was like an addictive drug for her. I then commanded Nikki to pleasure us both with her feet, and to have Katy lube her feet up for it. I saw her foot slowly penetrate Katy’s soft pussy, while she rubbed my cock with her other.

At the same time, I had Katy suck on her own toes. I surprisingly saw resistance on Katy’s part by her deciding to rub her feet instead. I was shocked, but Nikki’s soft foot on my cock made it have little importance. Katy devoured her own foot eventually in a great show of passion. As she deepthroated one foot, she had her other join Nikki’s on my throbbing member. Her deepthroating and stoking was beyond lustful, as Nikki pleasured our crotches with her soft feet. Her eyes were wider than I had ever seen! I commanded Katy with my spores to come down, and to be more passionate and loving with her feet. She slowed her motions, while her closed her eyes somewhat, and her lust turned to pure love. Katy truly loved and lusted over feet!

Katy and I came hard, and were already pleased with Nikki’s performance. “How flexible are you, Nikki?” I asked. “I guess I’m pretty flexible. I do yoga sometimes,” she answered bewilderedly. I then commanded her with my Spores to clean up the mess she made with her feet, and to lick them clean. I found myself quite turned on by her eagerness to clean up our cum with her feet. Flexibly, Nikki sexily licked her feet clean. She looked like she enjoyed herself!

When she finished I had Nikki pleasure herself with the heal of her own foot (the other in her mouth), and to only cum when I told her. I also had her at the edge of orgasm as she rubbed and sucked. I then looked to the lustful Katy, who was ever so lightly stroking her soft porcelain, wrinkly soles that were now lying behind her.

“Having fun Katy?” I silently said with my Spores.

“Always!” she silently replied with the Spores.

“I going to give you a great gift. Something I know you will love! But you need to be patient for a minute.”

“I can’t wait!”

I looked over at the moaning Nikki. She rubbed very passionately. “I can’t cum!” she barely said, “I … OH UMMM …” Though I enjoyed watching her in her orgasmic loop, I commanded her to finally cum. Her orgasm lasted longer than I anticipated, and if she was not a screamer before, she certainly was then. “You all right Nikki?” I said as a joke. “I … I don’t know …” she said out of breath, while lying on her back.

I opened her legs to better open her wet crotch, and made out with it. When I had my fill of her juices, I poured Spores into her sex. She came long and hard as my Spores reconfigured her hole for Katy’s gift. It did not outwardly change anything, as that would have ruined Katy’s surprise. When I felt that I was done, I moved to her inviting mouth. Her full lips pressed against mine before I forced my tongue down her throat. I then poured my Spores into her mouth reconfiguring it in the exact way I did with her pussy next to some temporary mental changes, as well. She squirmed as I poured, and found herself in orgasm yet again. When I finished, Nikki lay back with her knees up, and her crotch wide open. Her head was propped up somewhat, with her mouth open wide. Her eyes were halfway closed. She only seemed capable of breathing, while frozen in her highly open position.

“What d’ya’ do to her, Jim?” I answered with a smile, “Shove your feet into those wide open holes, and you’ll find out what your gift is!” Katy’s eyes went wide as she looked at the inviting, mindless women. She was surprisingly cautious when she penetrated Nikki’s open crotch and mouth. She was almost shocked when she found her size eleven feet, quite literally, halfway into Nikki’s well lubbed holes. Katy looked at me questioningly, but when I nodded, she pushed her feet deeper into Nikki’s body. Katy pushed and pushed, and found her feet fully inside Nikki. She was literally up to her ankles in those holes with both pairs of lips wrapped around her shapely ankles. She could feel the back of Nikki throat with the bottoms of her feet! Nikki made no noise nor significant movement through the ordeal. She should have been suffocating, to say the least, but did not even gag!

Nikki’s filled holes began to close in on Katy’s flawless feet (she was still essentially motionless), and I saw Katy’s eyes grow wide. “What the fuck? I think they’re stuck,” Katy said under her breath. “Oh ummmm, FUCK! That feeeeels good! My feet … so tingly.” I kissed Katy on the lips.

“Do want to know your gift is?” I asked deviously.

“Fuck! I thought this was it. It feels so fuckin’ good! What’s happanin’ to my beautiful feet in there?”

“You see, I temporarily I turned that sexy redhead into mechanism, and infested her holes with my Spores. Your feet are now being altered. Don’t worry, Katy. Your feet won’t look any different. They already look perfect! What is happening is that the Spores your feet are absorbing are working to take root in every pore of your sexy, huge feet. The sole purpose of these Spores will be to ensure that your feet will never be dirty again. Out of your pores they will generate what will essentially be quick drying sweet that will repel or destroy anything you consider dirty. In that, you will have control over these specialized Spores, but will they function automatically as well.”

Katy gave me a look of love. She kissed me with the sexiest tonging I had ever felt from her. “Oh, fucking, thank you! I can finally walk barefoot ANYWHERE!” Lovingly, I said, “Well, I just knew how much you hate dirty feet, but like being barefoot.” Katy began to moan wildly as her feet finished receiving their gift. She came wildly, while not even touching herself. She looked so hot, I almost came myself!

Katy, clearly feeling Nikki’s holes release their grip, slowly removed her feet. Nikki fell unconscious, and breathed heavily. Katy’s feet looked so shiny while covered with spit and pussy juices. She brought her feet to her mouth and started to passionately clean them. “Umm, they taste better! I didn’t think that was possible!” she said surprised. I leaned in to see what she was taking about, and they certainly tasted better than ever! As Katy and I licked those feet clean, our tongues often crossed. Everything this woman ever did turned me on!

With the Spores she told me to lie back while she thanks me for her gift. She agressively pushed me back with her feet, and clamped it between her high arches. Up and down she went with a lustful look in her eye. She stroked hard and fast. Her feet somehow felt even better on my throbbing member that had felt them so many time before. I could hardly breath. I came so hard all over her perfect feet within minutes. She cleaned one off with her tongue, and cleaned the other using the Spores embedded in her feet. It was a remarkable site to see my cum simply dissolve completely.

She picked up and closely examined the foot cleaned with the specialized Spores. “They work so well … You know Jim, maybe we should tun this whole thing into a competition to see who’s better at all this. I mean, It’s gotta be possible for me to be better, right? I don’t think I’ve even seen you do more than me with these Spores than me!” she exclaimed. I was shocked. She now was outwardly questioning my artificial dominance. I had to reestablish as quickly as possible.

I started kissing her, to her surprise, and poured my Spores into her. I drained myself into her with the commands to force her mind to believe that she my artificial truth. I absolutely did not even want her to think of the possibility that she could even equal my power. “What were you saying Katy?” I asked to ascertain my Spores’ influence. “Um, wow that’s strange. I was a little fuzzy for a second there! Yeah, Yeah, I remember. Don’no why your asking. We were talking about how you just improved my feet! Fuck, thanks again! Oh yeah, we were talking about how you are stronger than me with the Spores. I guess that makes sense …” From her clear uncertainty, I was no longer sure how much longer I could continue to reestablish my dominance. She was becoming immune to my influence.

Katy’s Power

A week later, Katy and I went back to our apartment after some impromptu party. Katy normally walked around barefoot now. She loved how she could show off her bare feet without worry of their cleanliness. She would still wear flip flops and pantyhose, because of how sexy they made her look. She wore her flip flops to the party, but was barefoot now.

Over the past week Katy expressed her power more and more greatly. Her power was boundless now, and she clearly became more powerful than I. This was the most prevalent at that party. Katy turned it into an orgy with women being the most dominant. She had turned all the women bi, and ripped away their inhibitions in an instant. It was an impressive and unnerving show of power as she controlled nearly everyone at the same time! Everyone at the party went home not remembering any of what happened, while she reverted their minds back to normal. And to think, it all started with a simple game of Truth or Dare!

“Jim, do think its possible that I could be more powerful than you?” she asked seriously.

“No, thats ridiculous! First of all, ‘I’ gave you the Spores. How could you think that?” I stated, as I hid my definite unease.

“Well, you saw what I did at that party right? I easily controlled everyone there … except you. And you didn’t even seem to try to take that kind of control then or any other time. I don’t think you even considered it!” she said looking at me highly inquisitively and forcefully.

I shook my head, and had her give me a big, wet kiss. My tongue retreated from her mouth, and I began to pour my Spores into her. I had to reestablish myself to her in that moment. I feared that she was about to take some form of control over me, just to see if she could. In desperation I spewed every last Spore I had in that moment, so her thoughts would fall back into line.

When I pulled back, Katy licked her lips, and put on a devious smile of a variant that I had never seen. She began to exhale her Spores at me, as I fell back in shock. I uncontrollably inhaled deeply. I could taste her orgasmic Spores as they entered my body, and new thoughts entered my mind. These thoughts told me that Katy was the one who first had the power of the Spores, and that she gave me the power so that I could transform her. Eva, the one whom she was modeled after, was only an image of what she wanted. Eva, as a person, never truly existed. In these thoughts I was never more powerful.

I tried to resist the overpowering thoughts carried by her Spores, but my resistance faded fast. I attempted to throw my Spores back at her, but could not as I was still drained (Katy could have made me believe that). I then heard in my head, ‘You know you can’t resist me Jim. You made me so perfect in your eyes, you can’t even control you mind when I’m around. I am clearly more powerful than you. GIVE IN TO YOUR NEW REALITY!’ After I heard over and over to ‘Just give in. Just give in.’ I soon realized that I needed to give in. It was unexplainable, but unquestionable. All these new thoughts became truth to me. I, so easily, became Katy’s.

The Third Breath

I woke up next to the naked, sleeping Katy, now essentially my master. I looked at this woman, who was on her side facing me, in a different way. Though, I was not aware that the look I gave was different. In fact, Katy’s reprogramming told me that I had always looked at her in that way. It was a look that said I forever owed her everything. It was a look of total submission.

Katy woke up with me staring at her. Exhaling her Spores at me, I breathed deeply, and hear in my mind, ‘Lay back. I’m horny. And don’t cum until I say.’ I laid back like she asked, and she climbed on top of me. My cock was already throbbing (she made that happen), so she forcefully inserted my member into her warm pussy. She held herself high enough so that her huge tits would not brush up against me while she humped. There was no love nor passion in the thrusts of her shapely hips. There was not really even lust in her motions. She was merely satisfying her apparent horniness. When she came, the warmth within her pussy made me want to cum more than I ever knew, but I could not. Katy unmounted me.

“You did well. I’m satisfied,” she said domineeringly.

“Thank you for letting me be inside you, Katy,” I said passively.

“I can tell that you need to pop there. You still don’t deserve to satisfy this need.”

“What do you want me to do? I’ll do anything!”

“Answer this question: Why do you have the gift of the Spores?”

“Oh, that’s easy! I wanted you to help me out with a project on charisma. Together we found out that what you had was something else entirely. It was your Spores! You learned how to use them quickly. Eventually, you revealed to me that your weren’t happy with your body. So you gave me the image of the way you wanted to look. You called the image “Eva.” You gave me the gift of the Spores so that you could become that image. Though you still retained your old voice and eyes, you were pleased.”

“And more recently I used Nikki’s body to improve my feet. Excellent.”

Katy was pleased with my answer, as it conformed perfectly to the new reality she planted in my mind. She lubed up her porcelain feet by licking them from heals to toes. She clamped her beautifully high arches around my throbbing cock. She stroked up and down until I came. Submissive or dominant, Katy knew how to please!

That day the powerful Katy told me about Joan by transferring her thoughts and memories with her Spores. Joan was one of the women she “met” at last night’s party. They talked before Katy turned the party into an all out orgy. She was slim blonde (dyed of course), who had a light tan from a recent trip to a tanning salon. For one reason or another, she wanted to have more fun with her. She was so timid and nerdy, yet she was quite sexy in her own right. Katy thought she looked like a “Beach Babe,” and wanted to tinker with her based on that.

Katy’s plan was to start with her body first. She would give her a deeper tan, and remove any and all blemishes. She would then turn her into a natural blonde, with the same or similar color she dyed her hair with. Her overall bodily features was already just right, Katy thought, so she would more or less leave it alone. She would, however, smooth out the tops of her feet, which were somewhat veiny.

Joan’s mind would be next. Katy would first rip away her inhibitions. Then, to ensure that there would be no confusion, make her think that any physical “changes” that Katy made was the way she always was (i.e. natural blonde hair). She would be aware of her faded inhibition, and want to explore it. Next she would make her have a growing obsession with the beach, which would start as mere curiosity. After that Katy would do something to her inspired by Katy’s love for her own feet. She would plant the seed of true love in her mind, and the love would be for herself. She would not fall in love instantly, and it could be weeks or months before she realizes the truth. Katy would make her bi (she would not love herself as fully otherwise), but she would never believe herself to be bi even after this love is apparent to her. Katy would then give her the nickname of “Sandy” for her “Beach Babe” looks. She would ensure the “Sandy” would actively use the nickname, and eventually change her name to that. To top it all off, Katy would plant the idea of modeling and porn acting in her mind, which would only surface after she fell in love with herself. Anything that would occur as a result of the mental changes would fall on “Sandy.”

Katy was exited to have this kind of fun. Plus, she was heading out in a few minutes to meet with her. Before she left, Katy said that her and “Sandy” would be the best of friends, so she could watch her “evolve” as a person.

A few hours later, I heard a knock at my apartment door. I was not expecting anyone, and Katy would have just walked in. I opened the door. I saw a tall, brown haired woman, with voluptuous features. I was somewhat turned on by her, but I really only had eyes for Katy.

I greeted the strange woman with, “Yes?” She answered, “I’m Jennifer. I’m a friend of Katy’s … I’m expected …” My head felt fuzzy for a moment. I then let her in somehow feeling that Katy was expecting her. Though I could not remember when Katy mentioned her eventual visit. Bewildered, I escorted her to the couch.

“So … how do you know Katy?” I asked still somewhat confused.

“Oh, we met some time ago,” she said with her hypnotically sexy voice.

“Oh, really?”

“Yes … Tell me about how you received the gift of the Spores?”

“What …” I said as I felt my mind slipping.

“Tell me.”

“… Well, Katy gave them to me … She was helping me with a project, and we soon learned of her Spores … She gave me the gift to transform her in the image she so wished. She’s much more powerful than me.” I said uncontrollably.

“Good.”

I felt myself falling, and everything went black. I had passed out. When I awoke drowsily and seemingly paralyzed, I saw the now naked Jennifer, whose lightly tanned body seemed flawless, walk over to the door. Katy was at the other side. She walked in and closed the door behind her. The two had a huge embrace. They were practically eating each other’s faces! Then it appeared that Jennifer was blowing air into Katy’s lungs. But it did not seem like air. It must have been Spores! It made sense. How else could I be in this paralyzed state? Or had been like a puppet to this strange woman?

But what was she doing to Katy!? Katy then melted in Jennifer’s arms, before she gently lay the unconscious woman on the floor. She walked over to me with a devious smile. I was terrified. I soon felt her soft lips on mine. My mouth automatically opened. I then felt Spores being poured into me. An altered reality began to form in my mind. I now saw that Jennifer was the first Spore Bearer. She had unknowingly gave the Spores to her one time lover, Katy. They apparently became “blackout” drunk and screwed each other. She unknowingly used just enough Spores, the existence of which she was unaware, for Katy to develop Spores herself. Neither originally remembered the incident. I then met Katy, and the story was the same as Katy had fed to me. Jennifer was unquestionably the most powerful spore bearer.

Regardless of what the truth really was, this was my reality now. But, I secretly doubted.