The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The third dimension

Lucy had seen the advert in the paper,’Live out your wildest fantasy in total safety’ and she was hooked by the idea.She had had this fantasy since her schoolgirl days,of being kidnapped,held to ransom and being raped by her captors,now was her chance to fulfil it in perfect safety.

How they achieved this Lucy didn’t know,or really even care,the thought of being able to live out her wild fantasy without any danger to herself,was too much to resist,and the fee wasn’t too high,much to her surprise and delight.The firm advertising it called themselves The third dimension, their advertising claiming that it was possible to live your wildest dreams in the third dimension,while nothing happened to your 2 dimensional body.She rang the number given and checked the details in the ad.Yes they confirmed,the price was correct,and providing the fantasy was ‘virtually’ possible it could be achieved.

They told Lucy that if she wanted an appointment that they still had some spaces available in the next fortnight,but not many,they were proving very popular,and as only 2 customers a day could be seen,there were not many opportunities for her to come.She checked her diary,and made an appointment for 3 days later,when she had a day off work,and they gave her the address to turn up to.Lucy asked if they needed any details of her fantasy,and they said no,we sort all that out when you turn up,thats why we only have 2 customers a day,all we require is your precise height and measurements as the ‘virtua-suit’ has to fit very tightly,so that you get the maximum effect from it.She told them all her personal details,and then asked shyly if that meant she was naked in the suit.

“Most definitely Madame,“was the firm reply,“is that a problem?”

“No,not at all,“replied Lucy,“I just wondered,thats all.”

“In that case we will see you on Thursday,Lucy.”

“I look forward to it.“replied Lucy.

Thursday soon arrived,and Lucy put on some casual clothes and headed into town.She decided to go in by train as the company had advised her to,they’d told her that some people find the experience tiring,so driving afterwards wasn’t recommended.She got off the train and headed towards the address she had been given.It was a smallish street,and the front of the shop was distinctly uninspiring in looks.When she walked in though,it was a different matter,a very efficient looking receptionist was sat at a computer,and looked up and smiled at her.

“You must be Lucy,“she said,I’m pleased to meet you,would you like a drink.”

“Coffee please,1 sugar.“said Lucy.

When she came back with Lucy’s coffee she said,

“My name’s Michelle,I’ll be the person in charge of your experience today.”

“Thanks Michelle,its nice to meet you,“replied Lucy,“I suppose I’ve got lots of forms to fill in concerning my fantasy.”

“Well that choice is up to you,“explained Michelle,“there are 2 ways of informing us of your fantasy,one of which is filling out lots and lots of forms and then hoping the description you give us is the one we match it up to.”

“Or?“asked Lucy.

“When we scan your body for your precise millimetric measurements in our computerised body scanner,we also have a device called a thought scanner which enables us to read your thoughts.So what we ask you to do is,imagine your fantasy,the computer records all the details of it,and hey presto,your dream will be fulfilled.Its perfectly safe,we wouldn’t do it if we thought otherwise.If you do this we ask you for a randomiser setting,10 will follow your fantasy exactly to the letter,1 will spring lots of surprises along the way,and obviously there all the settings in between.”

“So if I chose 5?”

“Your general fantasy would come true,but not entirely as you imagined it.”

“That sounds like fun,but I can only do this if I use the thought scanner?”

“Yes,thats correct Lucy.Its the only way the computer can randomise things,it needs your exact thoughts to do this.”

“And when do I choose the randomiser setting?”

“Anytime before you start the experience.The virtua-computer only locks the fantasy into the suit when the virtua-suit is switched on.”

“Well if I’ve got to be body scanned by a computer,I might as well go the whole way and have my thoughts scanned as well,it sounds like it heightens the experience,and its definitely safe?.“said Lucy.

“It certainly does that,and its perfectly safe,and I’ve been thought scanned so I know its safe.“replied Michelle.

“So what next?“asked Lucy.

“Go to the changing room,take all your clothes off and put them in the locker provided,and put on the wrap you find there.Then return to the waiting room and ring the bell and I will come through to see to you. In the meantime I’ll get the scanning equipment ready.”

Lucy went to the changing room and stripped off,her ample breasts swinging merrily when she took her bra off,she looked at them and laughed,

“This suit is skin tight,it needs to be,to hold you two in place.But I’m glad its a female assistant putting me through the body scanner,“and gulped,“as long as she’s not a lesbian!”

She went to the locker,removed the wrap and replaced it with her clothes,then she returned to the waiting room and rang the bell.Within a few minutes Michelle arrived to greet her.

“If you will follow me.“she said.

Lucy followed her down a corridor to a chamber which Michelle opened by placing her hand against a plate.Lucy looked in nervously,and took a look around,but there wasn’t really much to see.

“Right Lucy,“said Michelle,“remove your wrap,and go and stand on that plate over there,slip your feet into the blocks and get comfortable,you are going to have to stand perfectly still for about 15 minutes,we can fix your hands and neck in position if you wish,but its not compulsory,but if you think you might move about then its a good idea,but only if you don’t mind being totally restrained.”

Now Lucy had experienced a little bit of bondage and loved it,so she said yes please to all the restraints,even though she didn’t really think she’d move.

Michelle continued,“And when you are settled into position in the body scanner,I will place the thought scanner,“pointing at something that looked a bit like a full face motorcycle helmet,“over your head and shut the visor,all you need to do is close your eyes,visualise your fantasy and just relax and let the computer scan your thoughts,its as simple as that.You will see flickering lights in your closed eyes,but this is just the scanner at work,and the soft music is just to help you relax.Shall we begin?”

“Yes please.“said Lucy.

Lucy moved across the chamber and put her feet in the blocks,Michelle brought across a stand,and locked Lucys wrists and neck into position on it.As she felt her neck locked in position,she felt her juices dripping down her legs,she was getting aroused and the fantasy hadn’t even started yet!When Michelle had finished securing her,she picked up the thought scanner and placed it over Lucy’s head,she shut the visor and said,

“Just remember to visualise your fantasy,thats all you have to do,and relax thats the most important thing.I will just go and check everything is OK and then switch the scanners on.Have you selected your randomiser yet,or are you still thinking about that?”

“I’ll be brave and try 5.“said Lucy.

“Fine.“said Michelle,“5 it is.I’ll tell you when I’m starting the work through the headphones.”

“Thank you.“said Lucy,wondering if she was doing the right thing.

The next thing she heard was Michelle saying I’m just switching on now, and her mind went blank.Meanwhile in the computer room Michelle picked up a phone and said,

“Unit 6 reporting,I have begun processing Unit 27.Is she permitted her fantasy before final processing?”

“Excellent,“a voice at the other end said,“continue with the work.Yes permit her fantasy as per normal.”

“Thank you Sir,Unit 6’s report complete.”

A beam of light had enveloped Lucy’s restrained body and was scanning every ounce of her.Meanwhile the thought scanner was processing every thought in her head and duplicating them into the memory banks of the computer,before deleting them from Lucy’s mind,leaving only the thoughts of her fantasy behind.After an hour or so,the beam of light moved across to an identical panel and something remarkable happened,a second Lucy began to appear,identical to the original in every way. After the new Lucy had fully appeared,Michelle entered the room and placed the thought scanner over its head,and the computer began to download all the original Lucy’s thoughts into the replica.Lucy just stared blankly into the distance whilst all this went on.After another hour or so Michelle got a signal from the computer that the work was now complete,and it was time for ‘unit 27’ to live out her fantasy.She removed the second Lucy from the room,and then went over to the original Lucy.

“The work is now complete Lucy,“she said,“now you can live out your fantasy in the virtua-suit.”

“Thank you,“she replied,still with a blank expression on her face.

While all this was happening,the new Lucy dressed in ‘her’ clothes and left the offices of The third dimension,and returned home.This new Lucy had been programmed to be in an accident by jumping from the roof of a tall building 3 days later,therefore removing Lucy from life,and thereby leaving noone in any doubt that she was really dead.

Michelle looked at Lucy and drooled,all units male and female after final processing are bisexual,and looking at Lucy’s naked form,her ample breasts,long dark hair and beautiful brown eyes turned Michelle on considerably.She picked up the phone and asked,

“Unit 6 requests permission for total sex connection to Unit 27 when her processing is complete,Sir.”

“Permission granted Unit 6,total sex connection will be permitted at the end of her processing.”

“Thank you Sir,Unit 6 will now proceed to the fantasy chamber with Unit 27.That is all.”

Michelle placed the wrap around Lucy’s body,taking the opportunity to fondle her beautiful breasts as she did so,Lucy just letting out a moan of pleasure as she embraced her breasts tenderly.She then led Lucy along a corridor to another room,which she again opened by means of hand recognition.The only things inside this room were a large bank of computers,an all over body suit suspended a few feet above the ground which would envelop Lucy from head to toe,with a multitude of wires connecting the 2 items together.Michelle turned to Lucy and said,

“This is your virtua-suit which you will wear for your experience today,it is connected to the computer for the purpose of relaying your fantasy to your mind and body,and also so that the computer can react to your movements within the suit.You are to enter the suit,make sure you are comfortable within it,and making sure it tightly fits all over your body. When you have done this,signal to me and I will seal you in the suit. After this I will place the headset on you,this is to enable you to see and feel your fantasy being played out at the same time as you are living it,all your senses will be charged by both the suit and the headset. Your fantasy will last 6 hours,at the end of that time I will come and release you from the virtua-suit.I will be keeping a check on your safety the whole time.Have you any questions?”

“I have no more questions,Michelle.“said Lucy.

“In that case,lets begin.“said Michelle.

Lucy climbed up the steps provided and squeezed her way into the suit, it was certainly going to be a tight fit for her.It wasn’t that the suit was difficult to enter,just very very tight,but as Michelle had explained,the tighter the fit,the better the experience.After a few minutes Lucy satisfied herself that she was comfortable and looked down at her body in the suit,she could clearly see her nipples standing out like bullets in the suit,and her breasts standing out like 2 large melons.She signalled to Michelle that she was ready,and Michelle climbed up the steps,sealed the back of the suit so that it seemed seamless,and placed what looked like a divers helmet over her head,and sealed that to the virtua-suit in the same manner.All Lucy could now see was a dark screen in front of her eyes,the nose and mouth pieces locked into position,and the headphones clamped to her ears as Michelle had ‘suggested’ to her that she should let happen,and Lucy had ‘agreed’ to it.She was now literally part of the virtua-suit.She signalled to Michelle that all was complete,and Michelle switched the computers on,and instantly the nose and mouth pieces expanded to fill their respective cavities,and a combination of tranquilizing gas and air was pumped steadily into her lungs.

What Lucy saw and felt for the next 2 hours was her fantasy.She saw herself dressed as a schoolgirl,albeit a very well developed 16 year old schoolgirl.2 men burst into her classroom,and snatched her at gunpoint,and then took her away with them.They dragged her into a van,and tied her up very tightly,restraining arms,legs,and putting a ball gag into her mouth.When they got her to their hideout,they untied her, stripped her naked and then put her back in total restraint as before. After a short while she heard one of the men look at her and say,

“Look at those tits,maybe we should at least get some satisfaction from her,before they pay the ransom and we have to release her.”

The other man said,“I quite agree,that pussy deserves to be filled by our big cocks.”

The 2 of them looked at Lucy and said,

“Look at her,she’s getting aroused by the idea.”

And she was,Lucy looked at herself and her nipples stood out,and she could feel her juices running down her legs.The next thing she knew one of the men was filling her damp steamy pussy with his big cock,and the other one was forcing her to give him a blowjob.They both came at exactly the same moment,which coincided with Lucy having the biggest orgasm of her life.They seemed to be erect again straightaway and they swopped,the other one in her pussy,and the first man giving her some very firm anal sex,Lucy was loving this,and the few thoughts remaining told her this was great,and it wasn’t even real,it was only happening virtually and she was fine.She exploded again in orgasm at their efforts,blowing her mind completely.

Whilst all this was going on ‘virtually’ for Lucy,the outside transformation was even more dramatic.The virtua-suit was becoming transparent and steadily tightening its grip on Lucy’s body,in fact it was becoming Lucy’s body,it was no longer possible to see the difference between them,the suit was absorbing her flesh within the lining of the suit until they were one and the same.The helmet was also tightening around Lucy’s head squeezing the nose and mouth pieces tighter into her,and slowly but steadily the level of air in the mix she was breathing was reduced,and the level of tranquilising gas was increased.As the tranquilising gas reached a level of 60% of the mix, the roof of the helmet touched the top of Lucy’s head,and dozens of razor sharp needles punctured her skull,entered her brain and began to emit an electrical discharge directly to her mind,clearing her of her few remaining thoughts and once this had been completed,a golden liquid entered through the needles and into her brain,what this liquid would do is turn her mind into thousands of tiny nano circuits which her new owners would bring to life and download information through them in preparation for her future life in stage 3 of her processing.

At the same time as the needles had pierced her skull,the headphones had stopped playing only her fantasy,and began to include a loop of subliminal messages telling her that she no longer had to think for herself,that her owners would give her every thought she would ever need from now on,and that she should submit to their control,which played continuously in her ears. Michelle watching from the next room smiled,she had only been processed in the same way 12 days earlier and knew the pleasure that Lucy was receiving from her suit and helmet,and could see that stage 2 was well on the way to completion.Michelle had been chosen as a recruiter unit because of her good looks,clear voice and easy going manner,whereas others were chosen as sex slaves,both male and female,or domestics or simply to do mind numbing repetitive or dangerous work,that no normal human would want to do for very long.She hoped Lucy would be selected as a recruiter and that they could work and live together in the future.

At the point where the work of stage 2 was complete,Lucy’s helmet shrunk completely until,like her suit,it first covered her face tightly,and then in time became her face.To touch her body now,you would think she was wearing a very thin rubbery suit over her skin,but it was as if her flesh was underneath it.At this stage Michelle went back into the room,removed the nosepiece and earphones.Long before this stage the gas Lucy had received was 100% tranquilizer,her need to breathe fresh air had been removed,and as the corridor to stage 3 was filled with fresh air,she had to retain the mouthpiece for now.

When she had done this Michelle again picked up the phone and said,

“Unit 6 reporting Sir,Unit 27 is now ready for stage 3 of her processing.”

“We are ready for her Unit 6,switch off the tranquilizing gas and replace it with the normal mix.When she has recovered consciousness bring her through.”

“This will be done,Unit 6’s report complete.”

Michelle pushed a switch on the gas supply panel and Lucy slowly began to open her eyes.When she had recovered sufficiently she looked at Michelle and said in a voice slightly muffled by her mouthpiece,

“Stage 2 of Unit 27’s processing completed,I am ready to begin stage 3. Thank you for doing this to me,Unit 6.”

Michelle smiled,kissed Lucy on the cheek and said,“It was a pleasure Unit 27,but now we must go through to stage 3.”

“Thank you.“said Lucy.

They went along the corridor together,Lucy covered only in her wrap again for this walk.They entered a final chamber where 2 men were waiting for them,and Michelle spoke,

“Unit 6 reporting with Unit 27 for her stage 3 processing,Sir.”

“Excellent Unit 6,you may leave us for now.”

“Thank you Sir.“Michelle said and left the room.

The man turned to Lucy and said,

“Unit 27 we are ready to commence stage 3 processing,enter the raised tube and stand in position.”

Lucy nodded her obedience.

“Lucy walked over to where a tube was raised in the air,and fixed her feet into the blocks.The tube then descended over her body.

“You may now remove your mouthpiece Unit 27,the air in the tube is suitable for your adapted lungs.By the time stage 3 is complete your new internal breathing unit will be fully functional.”

Lucy removed her mouthpiece and said,“Thank you Sir,Unit 27 is now ready for stage 3.”

“Then stage 3 will commence.Unit 27,lock your wrists into position,and insert your breasts into the unit in front of you.”

“Unit 27 obeys.”

Lucy locked her wrists into the restraints provided,and placed her breasts into the 2 suction devices in front of her heaving chest.There was a loud sucking noise as the vacuum sucked them in tightly,and a moan of pleasure from Lucy as they did so.

“Unit 27 in position,ready to commence stage 3 Sir.”

“Stage 3 commencing.“said the man,and he pressed some buttons on his deck.Lucy felt 2 devices enter her nipples and 1 enter her pussy.This was all designed to enhance her stimulation levels greatly and to ensure her state of bisexuality.A helmet descended down the tube and locked itself onto Lucy’s head.This was to download all the information Lucy would need for her designated work,and also to stimulate all her nano circuits into life.For the next hour or so Lucy stood in her designated position while all the work was carried out,and at the end of the hour,the man pressed a last red button on his desk,and a shot of 1,000 volts passed through Lucy’s body,this was simply to bring all her new circuitry to life.Her new body barely shuddered when this happened, it was so transformed from the original flesh and blood.

The tube raised from over Lucy and she took 1 step forward and spoke,

“Unit 27 now ready for duty Sir,all stages of processing now complete.”

The man picked up the phone and said,

“Unit 6,please come and collect Unit 27,she has completed her processing,you have my permission to test her circuitry now.”

“Thank you Sir,Unit 6 is on her way.”

Within a couple of minutes Michelle entered the room and stripped off her clothes.Like Lucy she had large pert breasts,but lovely blue eyes and bobbed blonde hair.When she was naked she said,

“Unit 27,I have been given permission to test your circuitry,please come here so I may commence.”

“Certainly Unit 6,I obey.“said Lucy.

They stood in front of each other,about 6 inches apart and the man said,

“Commence total sex connection,Units 6 and 27.”

“Yes Sir.“They said in unison.

Out of both their breasts 2 needles appeared and entered the other girls breasts,and 2 probes came out of their pussies,and the man connected them together.The man then put a double helmet over their heads and locked them into postion.At this moment and for the next 30 minutes the 2 girls shuddered with 15 orgasms each as their bodies electrically pleasured each other,as all their circuits temporarily melded into 1 complete unit.At the end of the 30 minutes the needles disappeared back into the girls breasts,the man disconnected their pussy probes,and removed the helmets.After this both girls took 3 steps back and said,

“Total sex connection completed,Unit 6 and Unit 27 both working satisfactorily at 100% Sir.”

“That is all Unit 6,you may leave us now.”

“Thank you Sir,Unit 6 will go back to her designated work.”

“Have you any questions Unit 27?” he asked Lucy.

“Yes Sir,am I now a lesbian?“Lucy asked him.

“No Unit 27,you are bisexual,you will now receive satisfaction from both sexes.”

“Thank you Sir.“she replied.

(6 Months later)

The work of the third dimension has expanded greatly,there are now many more offices worldwide providing for the fantasies of people.

The New York office is a very busy one,and amongst the staff there,are Michelle and Lucy.Unit’s 6 and 27 run the office,along with 2 male units 15 and 43.Between the 4 of them they do all the work there, advertising,greeting and all the processing of clients.They all live together in 1 luxurious house just outside New York,and live together as 1 complete group.Units 6 and 27 still totally sexually connect with each other regularly,as well as with 15 and 43.The 4 of them are permitted to sleep with any of the other Units they desire,and naturally to test their new clients if they wish.Virtua-bots will never die,but also never get pregnant.

‘Lucy’ had committed suicide 4 days after her visit to the third dimension,and all her family and friends had gone to the funeral.Noone had noticed anything different about her,either before or after her death.All that happened was that Unit 27 was given a new name,and all the necessary papers to go with it.They just informed Unit 27 of her new ‘human’ name,and she accepted it happily.As far as she was concerned she was now Anne Snowe,and her favourite lover was Charlotte Eyre,their old names,long forgotten.Their male partners,Patrick Bell and Stephen Grey loved the 2 girls(and each other)as well.Anne and Charlotte loved the 2 men greatly as well,but always preferred each other.Not bad for 2 very horny,very straight girls called Lucy and Michelle.