The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This Could Get Complicated Part 2

MC, MF, MA, BD,MD

Gary is a successful law partner with the world at his fingertips. Maggy is his Executive Assistant. When spells are cast on the unsuspecting pair, dreams that haunt their sleep become a reality.

It was after 1AM before Gary and Maggy fell asleep in each other’s arms. After their trist in front of the mirror, they retired to Gary’s bed where they continued to pleasure each other for the next 90 min. Their appetite for one another only seemed to grow as they explored each other’s body with their fingers, tongues and lips. As soon as they finished one session, they started another. Their hunger only grew.

Finally, tired, both fell into a deep sleep. As they slept, Zara managed to cast another spell deep into their waiting and open minds. By the time they woke, the sun was up. “Damn,” Gary stated, “I invite you to see the sunrise and we missed it.” Quick on the uptake, Maggy replied “well there is another sunrise tomorrow.” While Maggy looked out the window still wearing Gary’s Oxford shirt, he made the coffee. He could almost see the outline of her toned body through the shirt’s material and commented, “my shirt never looked so good.” Then her dilemma hit her.

“We did not plan this very well” she commented. Gary looked up from his coffee, “really, what did we overlook.”

“Well, don’t you think me leaving the building in a rumpled little black dress will draw attention......here she is after spending a long night with Gary.” He chuckled, “really, do you think I would subject you to all of those suspicions.”

Maggy looked perplexed, “well there is no way I am wearing this Oxford out.”

At that point, Gary waved to a corner closet. “I do plan ahead Maggy.” Opening the closet, Maggy found a small assortment of dresses, slacks and blouses all in her size still sporting the store tags. Gary looking at her said, “I thought that if you were going to be spending some time here, we might want to keep you from doing the bag drag. It’s not much, but it is a start.”

Maggy was stunned and a tear formed, “know one has ever considered me like this before.” Nodding, “get use to it,” was all Gary mumbled. She looked through the closet and noticed the designer labels. “Gary, do you know that this stuff costs?”

“Are you saying that you are not worth the investment,” he joked. She tried to stare darts at him, but could not keep from laughing. “No, but no one has ever done something like this for me before, it takes some adjustment on my part.”

“Well, adjust away, and get use to it.” He continued, “that is a pretty big closet to fill.”

As he sipped his coffee, Maggy stated that she was going to take a shower. Gary looked up, “normally, I would take that as an invitation, but this morning, I will let you relax and enjoy the quiet. Besides, I have some email to check.” He headed to his office and a laptop.

Maggy yelled out when she hit the shower, “you need an operator’s manual for this thing.” However, once she stepped into the jetted spray, she had fun thinking this is better than a waterpark. He had everything she needed to include the body wash she used, the right shampoo and her favorite conditioner. Mentally, she made notes—no one was as observant as he was about what she liked. She was impressed.

Gary looked up as she stood in the doorway of his office. She selected one of the new outfits with a loose top and capris. Again, he was observant as there were multiple outfits, shoes, sandals and lingerie. “What do you think”, she asked. “Someone has good taste”, he laughed. When she looked at him, he added, “the women in the building concierge section had fun shopping for you.”

Gary got up, walked over, kissed her on the cheek and went to shower. While he did, Maggy again explored the condo and its contents. Given the location and view, she did not even want to guess what the mortgage was on the unit. When Gary came back, he was dressed casually. “So, shall we head out?”

“I thought you were taking me home,” Maggy asked.

“Well, I will, but only if you want to get dropped off. Otherwise, may I suggest spending the weekend with me. Afterall, I do know how to get you to work on Monday morning.”

His invitation was music to Maggy’s ears, but she immediately countered, “I don’t have everything I need for Monday.” Gary, not to be dissuaded just added, “that is why we will go shopping today.” When Maggy went to object, Gary waved her off with the phrase, “Maggy, you might have to adjust a little to someone providing things for you. I know you love your independence, so just humor me.” Maggy nodded.

Exiting the building, they got into his car and headed downtown to the shopping district. She had never been shopping with a man before and she immediately observed how observant he was into her color selection, sizes and styles. She also quickly learned not to say “well that looks nice,” as it immediately became a purchase. When offered a choice between two outfits, Gary just said, “get both.” Maggy had fun when she let Gary pick out her outfit for Monday morning. It was a very professional, but slightly sexy skirt, blouse and jacket outfit. When she saw the price tag, she was putting it back. Immediately, she was admonished, “reading price tags is not allowed.”

When they turned into one of the high end boutiques in the city, Maggy questioned “what are we doing here?”

“Well there Maggy, next Saturday evening is the Museum Charity Gala and I have to attend. I was hoping you’d be my date.” Maggy nodded. “It is a formal affair, so let’s not turn the event into a crisis in what to wear and get something now.”

As they walked in they were warmly greeted by Sylvia, the owner. She seemed to know Gary and kissed him on each cheek. Looking at Maggy, she smiled and offered, “so we need something for the Gala?” She then looked at Gary, " I hope you have something to do, as we will need time with her. You cannot rush good fashion.”

“So let me get this straight, you are throwing me out?” Sylvia nodded. She then added, “I know where to send the bill.” She then pushed Gary towards the door. “Bye,” she added, “Maggy is in good hands.”

It took almost two hours. Maggy was measured and then measured again. She was draped in colors and then had it done again. When finally shown dresses, she was amazed at ‘how right’ the staff made the selections. All of the dresses were fabulous and were nothing like she had owned before. When the final choice had to be made, Sylvia finally offered her advice. “This one is beautiful, but this one,” as she gestured to a light blue gown, “is you.” Maggy nodded, but commented, “is it a little too daring?” She looked at the open deep V back, side slit along the thigh and plunging neckline. Sylvia nodded, “it is daring, but you can pull it off; you will look lovely in it.” She then moved to select the right lingerie for the outfit as well as shoes and accessories. Finishing, Sylvia noted, “now we just have to make sure the event photographer, gets your picture.”

Sylvia called Gary and told him Maggy was ready for pickup and that the dress would be delivered to his place when alterations were complete. Within a few minutes Gary was outside waiting for her to leave the store. Soon, they were headed back out of the downtown area. “I’ve already dropped the packages off the the concierge, so they will be in the place when we get back.”

Gary looked over at her. Ok, the next decision is dinner tonight; two choices: I can take you out, or we can cook in. You decide.” Without any hesitation, “cook in” came out of Maggy’s mouth. “Great,” Gary chuckled, " I went and got a nice steak while you were shopping.”

Across town Zara was having a late lunch with Shelley now returned from her honeymoon. “Are you sure you want me to continue,” Zara asked, “we might just want to let nature take its course at this point.” Shelley shook her head no. “You don’t know my practical sister, if we do, sooner or later she will come up with reasons why the relationship is not a good idea. I don’t want any back peddling now.” Zara listened intently, “but how intense do you want the passion?”

“I want it hot, Zara, very hot. I don’t want it porn quality, but maybe 50 Shades quality if you know what I mean.” Zara nodded and prepared a spell for later in the evening. They then leaned back and sipped wine. “Maggy,” laughed Shelley, " you are in for one hell of a ride.”

Back at the condo, Gary went to marinade the steak, while Maggy unpacked the shopping bags and boxes. Gary walked in....“well we haven’t filled the closet yet, but we have a start.” He handed her a scotch. When she asked where her Black dress was from last night, he commented, “the concierge sent it out for dry cleaning, it will be back in the morning.” Maggy rolled her eyes stating the obvious, “you have such a tough life.” Gary just grinned sipping his drink.

Preparing dinner that evening was enjoyable for both of them and the banter never stopped. At one point, Gary pressed into the back of Maggy, whispering, “if we were not cooking, I would enjoy you right here.”

“Well, that would certainly heat up the evening,” Mags laughed. She then reflected and quipped, “that’s not to say the evening will not heat up.” Gary looked at her with a devilish grin: “well, how much heat can you stand.”

Zara sitting in her room again chanted a spell in a strange language. This time, she had a picture of both Gary and Maggy in a bowl with the drops of red wax, the Rose oil and strands of hair. She smiled as she chanted, lit a match and then softened the wax until it ran in a liquid form over both pictures before hardening again. Taking a silk scarf, she wrapped it around her wrists and finished the ceremony.

Sitting eating her meal, Maggy felt a burst of heat radiate throughout her body. Her nipples immediately stiffened and her pussy almost gushed with excitement. She took a deep breath and tried to focus. Gary noticed and asked if she was ok? Nodding, Maggy tried to ignore the growing list within her body, but it became harder and harder as she stared at Gary.

For his part, Gary felt a stirring in his cock. He did not know that it was Maggy’s pheromones released by Zana’s spell that were now effecting him. All he knew was that he was more and more attracted to the beautiful woman sitting across from him at the table. In fact, it was an attraction that seemed to be uncontrollable. When Maggy walked by him as they were clearing the dishes, he caught a wiff of her perfume. It immediately reminded him of the past weekend and the events after the wedding. Gary reached out and turned her to him kissing her lips deeply. When she opened her lips slightly allowing his tongue to penetrate, he pulled back and whispered...“dessert.”

The rest of the evening was what could be best described as slow simmering passion. They had an after dinner scotch on the balcony watching the lights of the city and bay below. Moving inside, there was some additional kissing before Maggy announced she was going to get ready for bed. Gary raised his eyebrows and was about to say something, but held back. He was sitting there sipping his scotch when she walked back in—when he looked up, he almost swallowed an ice cube.

“I take it you like what you see?”

“I will have to tell the concierge ladies that they did an excellent job,” a recovering Gary finally managed to get out.

Maggy looked like a vision. She had on a black semi-transparent nightgown that was low cut in the back and front. You could just barely make out the outline of her body if she was framed by a backlight correctly. Maggy looked at Gary and announced, “I don’t normally wear nightgowns like this at home, but since it was hanging in the closet, I thought you might like to see it on me.”

He walked over to her. “Maggy, you look beautiful and very sexy.”

Maggy admitted, “and I feel very sexy tonight, it must be hanging around you that does it to me.” He then took her in his arms, embraced her, and lifting her lips to his, engulfed her in the first of many deep kisses.

As soon as his lips pressed into hers, Maggy melted. She felt a growing need fill her body. She wanted this man, she wanted him more than she had wanted anything in the world. She could feel the heat of his body through the thin material of the nightgown. She could feel her hard nipples press into his chest and she could feel her wetness growing by the second. When he led her back to the bedroom, she knew her wish was going to be fulfilled.

Laying Maggy back on the bed, Gary was quickly undressed and resumed caressing her body. She shut her eyes as his soft kisses started on her feet and worked their way up her leg. Her body tensed in anticipation and when his tongue finally grazed her clit, she almost exploded on the spot. Spreading her thighs wide, she pressed forward to his waiting lips. Gary too was consumed by passion and remained determined to take Maggy to places she had never been before.

His tongue applied just the right pressure to the sensitive nerve ending of her clit. Still smooth from the waxing, her pussy and clit were exposed to his tongue’s assault. Moans escaped Maggy’s lips and when Gary determined she was ready to cum, he stopped. Maggy’s hips fell to the bed and she opened her eyes with a questioning look.

“Mag’s seems like such a greedy girl tonight. I thought we’d stretch this out a bit for you.” Gary grinned up at her. As she went to reply, his tongue again found its mark causing her body to quickly spasm. Emboldened that he was learning her responses, Gary again began to slowly take her to the edge. Mag’s was literally flowing with sweet juices and Gary enjoyed them all. When he felt her body quiver, he stopped again. He heard a soft moan echoing the word “please” throughout the room. Looking up at her, he saw passion etched into her beautiful face and thought that is a look I could learn to love every night of my life. He then lowered his lips again.

Maggy felt her body ready to explode. Although he had gotten her aroused before like she had never experienced; this was different. She could not literally control her body’s movements as it pressed up towards his lips and quivered at the first contact. That he started and then stopped was maddening, but she had to admit, heightened the effects. She heard words pour from her mouth like, “please, “oh god,” and “make me cum.” Even the sound of her words ignited new flames within her body.

Gary again pressed his lips to her pussy, but this time, he sucked her clit between her lips, trapped it, and then massaged the tip with the tip of his tongue. At the same time, he inserted a finger into her wetness as skillfully massaged her front wall until she was ready to explode. Then he redoubled his efforts. Maggy literally came off the bed with her orgasm. Her body exploded in passion and release quivering as never before. She had never cried during an orgasm before, but she cried now; it was that good.

Gary watched her come down from her peak and did not say a word. He held her in his arms noticing the tears. “Is everything ok,” he finally asked. Instead of answering him, Maggy kissed him deeply and nodded her head. “It was just so good,” she commented. “I have never experienced that intensity before. Things with you just get better and better.”

He then kissed her again and allowed his hands to roam over her body. When they settled between her thighs Maggy said, “this is embarrassing, I have never been so wet before.” Gary laughed, “I take it as a compliment.” His fingertip found her clit and before long she was on the verge of a second orgasm, which was followed by a third. When Gary finally entered her with his hard cock, Maggy wanted nothing more than to ride it until he came and ride it she did orgasming twice before Gary gripped her hips and announced he was going to cum. Leaning forward, Mag’s whispered in his ear “come for me.” He did, loud, thrusting and strong, firing rope after rope of thick white cum deep into her waiting body. Maggy loved having him in her like that and reveled in the sensations they created when joined together.

Maggy left her nightgown down at the bottom of the bed and found solace in his arms which were quickly wrapped around her. “Mags, that was a holy crap moment, I had no idea it could be like that.” She just hugged him tighter. “It was absolutely amazing for me too.....god, you had me crying.” As she drifted off to sleep, she could feel his seed still deep within her. It warmed her and made her want even more.

Sunday morning somehow missed the “bright and sunny dawn” and went right to cloudy and overcast with rain showers. Gary got up first letting Maggy sleep, slipped on a robe and made the coffee. Once the coffee was on, he headed to the shower and was soon under multiple jets of pulsing spray. As he was washing his hair with his eyes shut, he suddenly felt a pair of soft hands rubbing his back. He had not heard Maggie come into the shower. “Want some company,” she asked

He turned towards her and took in her nakedness. “Mags, somehow, you always look great in the morning.” He then pulled her under the spray kissing her deeply. On a whim, he turned her around, so he now faced her back. As he did, the lower wall spray directly pulsed onto her exposed clit causing her to jump. Gary, watching the reaction, held Maggy’s shoulders firmly and whispered in her ear, “don’t move, not one inch.” He held her there and let the pulsing water do its work.

Maggy knew she could not stay still long. The spray was hitting her clit and driving her wild. It was as if she were being constantly stroked by an invisible hand and then his whispered commands had made the moment even hotter. She closed her eyes and heard a moan escape her lips. Maggy felt her hips quiver and with a rush, an orgasm exploded from her body. If it was not for Gary supporting her, she would have collapsed on the floor.

Maggy recovered and pressed Gary back against the shower wall. She whispered, “it’s a lousy day outside, so we have plenty of time.” Surrounded by pellets of water and steam, she kissed her way down his body until she was on her knees staring at his hardening cock. With little hesitation, she began licking the hard shaft until she finally wrapped her soft lips around the sensitive head. Now, as she looked up, she slowly began to suck on Gary’s penis. She took her time enjoying the excitement she was creating, she could feel small quivers ripple across his thighs and sense a slight hip movement. She loved the control and teased with the tip of her tongue. Finally, she took him deep and intensified her movements. Gripping the back of his thighs she sucked him with a hunger as as she heard him moan, she ran one of her own hands down into her wetness. As she sucked, she played with herself. Within minutes, she was crying out as she came under the pressure from her own fingers, but her orgasm triggered his and he exploded in the throat and mouth. She willingly swallowed every precious drop. Looking up, she freed Gary’s swollen cock from her mouth and smiled.

Across town, Zara was sucking on a tootsie pop and chanting again in a strange dialect. She knew the effect she was having and felt her own body responding as she controlled the two across the city. She never felt more powerful and the power was addicting. She smiled as she thought what she could do to and for the couple. Afterall, Shelley had asked for her to intensify the effects. In the back of her mind, she remembered the warnings her mother and aunts had given her about going too far with the spells and how the surges of power could be addictive; however, she dismissed them as “old wive’s tales.”

Gary pulled Maggy up from her knees and held her under the spray. Normally, after a release like that, his cock would deflate, but for some reason it remains hard; not only hard, but throbbing with need. “Mag’s turn around,” was all she heard whispered in her ear and without thinking, she obeyed. She felt another surge of pleasure as she felt Gary’s hard cock press against her back. Again he whispered, “put your arms up and grab the shower head; without a thought, she did. Her body was now stretched out and leaning forward. As he reached up to play with her nipples, he slowly slid his cock into her wet pussy from behind. Gary heard a moan escape from Maggy’s lips.

As he continued to slide in, he suddenly pinched her nipples between his fingers. The sharp sensation caused Maggy to grab her breath, but at the same time, she pushed back fully impaling her body on Gary’s cock. The next words from her lips drove him wild. All she said was “please, please fuck me.” He did. As she held on, not moving her body, his cock slid deeper and deeper until it was at the entrance to her womb. She loved the connection and again was lost in the moment, they were both driven by a need they could not explain and when Maggy felt her orgasm wash over her body, her pussy griped and squeezed Gary’s cock over and over. This milking motion caused him to explode as he again shot stream after stream of thick cum into her body. She screamed in passion knowing they were one.

Unable to move for minutes, they finally washed each other’s body and then stepped out to dry off. Little was said as they were both deep in their own thoughts over the intensity of the moment. It was almost 30 minutes later when Maggy brought up the subject.

“Gary, I don’t know what got over me and I have to apologize for my language. I am normally not like that and some of the things I said were embarrassing.”

Gary chuckled, “Mag’s, no need for an apology. What we say to each other in the heat of passion is between us; its private. Actually, he continued, knowing you were that heated was one hell of a turn on.” Maggy blushed a deep red. Gary continued, “and you are cute when you blush.”

“Seriously,” Maggy continued, “when I am with you, I am totally self confident and seem to have lost any inhibitions. You bring out a side of me that I keep hidden. It is almost scary.”

“Mag’s, don’t be scared. That side of you is beautiful, sensual and very sexy. That you share it with me is amazing and erotic. I have never experienced what I am feeling with anyone else.”

To Be Continued