The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This Could Get Complicated Part 4

MC, MF, MA, BD,MD

Gary is a successful law partner with the world at his fingertips. Maggy is his Executive Assistant. When spells are cast on the unsuspecting pair, dreams that haunt their sleep become a reality.

The effects of Zara’s spells on the couple were subtle, but in many ways dramatic. Although totally professional, Maggy was losing any inhibitions she might harbor when she was around Gary. For his part, he was picking up on her reactions and continually pushing her boundaries. That they were in love with each other was a given and the easiest of spells that Zara cast. However, Shelley’s request to make things almost porn quality hot, continually tested her enchanting friend.

Anyone observing the scene unfolding in the kitchen would have called it erotic. Maggy was on her back on the granite of the kitchen island. Gary’s Oxford shirt doubling as her nightshirt was pulled up over her waist exposing her beautiful but aroused pussy. Gary’s fingers had opened the buttons and her pink nipples and breasts were now exposed. Gary’s fingers and tongue now seemed to have a mind of their own as they slid slowly over Maggy’s smooth and silky skin. Looking down at her, Gary thought that she was far sexier then any of the art they witnessed the the gallery last evening. He especially like how her facial expressions changed as he touched various parts of her body. When he rolled her firm nipples between his fingertips, Maggy just shut her eyes and a small moan escaped her lips. “Sensitive, I see,” Gary commented. Without opening her eyes, Maggy just shook her head yes.

“Well, I just might have to explore your body for other sensitive spots,” Gary quipped. Adding, “did I ever tell you that I was an explorer?” As he said that, he allowed his tongue to run from the bottom of her moist lips to the tip of her clit. He moved slow and deliberately allowing Maggy to not only feel but anticipate the next sensation he was creating. “Oh god” she moaned, and then she repeated, “oh god” again. Her hands flew out to her side trying to grasp and hold onto something, but there was only air. As she lay there, her entire being seemed to be centered between her thighs. Maggy could literally feel her body lubricating itself with sweet pussy juices—juices that just spurred Gary on.

Gary was in no rush. He was enjoying Maggy’s female forum and her heated reaction too well. As he tongued her sex, he used his fingers to both caress her nipples, penetrate her pussy, or squeeze her ass. Maggy never knew what sensation she was about to feel. Her mind flashed back to some of the erotic photographs in the gallery and knew she was creating an image of her own in Gary’s mind. As his tongue swept one last time to the tip of her clit, she felt him hold it there and then start small circles....her world exploded in a rush as an intense orgasm ripped through her countertop body. Gary felt her explode and then he tasted her as Maggy flooded his lips with her nectar. He held her hips so that she would not fly off of the kitchen island, but most of all, he heard her moans and sweet words of passion as she literally lost control for a moment.

Gary took his mouth off of Maggy’s sensitive sex and looked down at her laying in his kitchen. Her eyes were still shut, her body was still quivering. He leaned forward and whispered in her ear....“Mag’s now that was good.” All he heard in reply was a slight moan.

It took almost 5 minutes for Maggy to begin moving. “Welcome back to the land of the living,” Gary laughed. “Oh my god,” Maggie exclaimed, “what did you do to me?” Gary walked over and poured her a cup of coffee and handed it to her. Maggie looked down and for the first time realized that the buttons on the shirt were open and her body was exposed.. She quickly buttoned the shirt as Gary grinned. “Wow,” Maggy whispered, “is that how Sunday mornings play out around here.” Gary quickly answered, “they were normally dull and boring, but that sure has changed. I personally like the new venue.”

Maggy sipped her coffee. “I don’t know if I should smile, cry, scream.......how I am responding is not like me, it is so different. I don’t know what you can possibly think of me.”

“Jesus, Mag’s quit worrying about it. Personally, I love your responses. We are connecting on so many levels. It is like we were made for each other. I don’t want you holding back and going shy and silent on me now.”

Maggy blushed. “I heard my own voice yelling for you to fuck me, to fill me, to eat me.....my own voice, out of control; I have never told anyone that before.” Gary looked at her; ““then I am honored to be the first.”

Outside the rain came down harder. Zara’s spell continued to root deeply in both Gary and Maggy and needs or behaviors that may have been alien a few months ago now seemed normal. When Maggy put her coffee cup down and walked over to Gary running her hand under his jersey, he thought nothing of it until she found his nipple. He immediately discovered that for some reason, his nipples were now as sensitive as hers. As she stroked them softly, small jolts of electricity seemed to run into his groin and within seconds, his cock started growing again. Maggy heard a slight moan and increased her tease. When she finally slipped her fingers under the waistband of his sweatpants, his cock was rigid. “Why Mr Nicols, how did you get this way and how can you concentrate like this?“Maggy smiled as she asked the question.

She pulled his jersey over his head and his sweats off his waist. Gary stood naked as Maggy lowered her lips to his chest and nipples, when she took one in her mouth, she could feel his hips move a little. A small smile broke out over her face as she turned the tables on Gary. She slid down his body planting small kisses until she was kneeling and eye level with his cock. She took her time and examined it; kissing almost every inch. She loved the way it twitched under stimulation and she could almost see the blood pulse through it. When she finally opened her lips and took it into her waiting mouth, she heard Gary groan and that was music to her ears encouraging her to do more.

Gary was in a world of bliss. He could look down and see this beautiful woman enjoying sucking his cock. She seemed to get as much pleasure from the act as he did. Her lips and mouth were warm and inviting, and when his cook hit the back of her throat and went deeper, he almost lost it.

Maggy took him deeper then ever before. When she managed to get him into her throat for the first time, she felt a surge of arousal race through her body. The more she took, the better she felt. As she sucked on Gary, her own body was building to an orgasm. She could feel Gary tense and his cock stiffen even more. Instinctively, she knew he was going to explode and when she felt the first jets of cum fire from the tip of his cock, she exploded too. Orgasms raced through each body as time seemed to stop. Gary felt each spurt followed by a suck from Maggy. For her part, each convulsion seemed to grip her pussy forcing more and more lubricant to the outer lips. She was so wet that she felt she might be dripping. Both were frozen in the moment unable to move.

Finally, Maggy pulled her lips from Gary’s cock and stood up. Gary looked at her in amazement. “Oh my god Maggy, that was incredible.” Maggy did not blush, she just smiled. “Well, one good turn deserves another, don’t you think.” Gary nodded his head in agreement. Looking at the clock, he laughed, “it is only 9am, this has been one hell of a start to the morning.”

As Maggy showered that morning, she could not help but shut her eyes and see two images: one was her laying back on the kitchen island granite, thighs spread, not moving as Gary pleasured her and the second was her kneeling and seeing Gary’s swollen cock inches from her lips. Just looking at it got her wet with anticipation. Opening her eyes, she mumbled, “not your normal Sunday morning thoughts.” As she washed her hair, she recalled her and Gary’s tryst in the shower. For the life of her, she could not get these images out of her mind.

Rejoining Gary, they spent the rest of the day over at her place gathering some things that she needed for the big move into the condo. Except for some clothes, personal pictures, makeup, toiletries, and some kitchen items Gary did not have, most of her stuff was designated for storage. While she was sorting, Gary was arranging for a packing company and a storage unit close to where he lived. The food that she had was donated to a local food bank and kitchen. By then end of the day, they were finished. While she placed her clothes in the dresser, built-ins and closet, Gary poured them each a scotch. He walked in as she was sorting lingerie and laughed, “perfect timing.” Maggy blushed stating, “some of this I will have to get rid of given your tastes.”

Gary reflected before speaking, well, I must admit that I did love the look Sylvia picked out for you under that dress. The garters and stockings were a nice touch.”

“Note to self,” Maggy commented, “Gary is a visual guy.” Looking at Gary, she commented, “I am normally not a stockings kind of lady, but I have to admit, I loved the feel.”

Maggy sipped her scotch as she followed Gary back into the main living area. It was still raining outside causing an early evening darkness. He came up next to her and put his arms around her shoulders. “Maggy, welcome to your new home.” She smiled and said, “we still have to discuss finances and my share of the costs.” Gary laughed, “ok, Ms Independence, how about you contribute whatever your rent was in your apartment and 50% of the food bill. You pay for your own cell phone. I cover the rest to include alcohol......that way, I get to pick the scotch.” Maggie looked up, “deal,.” She then walked over and wrote out a check to Gary. Laughing, “I always pay my bills.”

Maggy headed to the kitchen and began to prepare dinner. When Gary asked what he could do to help, she just laughed, “yep, you can pour me a drink.” He did and then watched her as she chopped, sautéed, and baked her way to a dinner. He was impressed and made no bones about telling her so as they ate. “The next time, I will fix you something hot and spicy,” she told him. Gary, not missing the opportunity, replied, “so you are on the menu then?”

Monday was a holiday and dawned cloudy. Both Maggy and Gary slept through the night and without sex. Both were exhausted from moving and Gary was asleep within five minutes of climbing into bed. After breakfast, Maggy was going through her closet checking out her outfits when Gary walked in. “I am in the mood for some shopping, want to go?” Mag’s looked up, “and what do you need?”

“Mag’s, I was going shopping for you, but thought you might want to come along.” She started to object, but found she was losing the argument and just gave up. “Ok, I will reluctantly agree to this outing.”

They spent the afternoon shopping and Maggy had to get accustomed to Gary wanting to buy her things. She was embarrassed and pushed back, but always lost. When it came to lingerie, she kicked him out of the store. “You’ll just have to guess what I wear,” was her pointed comment to Gary. While in the store, her sister called saying she a Zara were in the area as her husband went out of town on business. When Maggy told Gary they were in the area, he said give us 45 min and they can come up for drinks. Maggy passed along the invitation and Shelley agreed.

Heading home, Gary told Maggy, he wanted her to wear one of the outfits he had just selected so that he’d get drinks and appetizers ready while she got changed. Maggy objected stating what she had on was fine, but he insisted with a “humor me” comment. She knew that she would lose the argument, so she nodded.

Walking in the condo, Gary headed to the kitchen to get some light food ready and make some drinks as well as open some wine. Maggy went to the bedroom and put down her bags. Hanging up her clothes she picked out a skirt and blouse she new Gary liked when she had tried it on. She also slipped into some of the new lingerie they bought and had to admit that it made her feel sexy. She redid her makeup, checked herself in the mirror and walked out. Gary whistled his approval making her blush again. “Damn woman, that looks great on you....and sexy too.” Maggy gave him a little twirl and then picked up her scotch. As she did, the doorbell rang.

Opening it, Maggy found Shelley and Zara standing there with a bouquet of flowers in their hands. “For you and the Mr,” said Shelley. She then added, “don’t they smell great.” Maggy inhaled deeply and smiled, “yes they do.” She did not see the smile exchanged between Shelley and Zara. Walking in, Maggy reintroduced her sister and friend to Gary. He took drink orders and soon all were engaged in small talk. Shelley loved the place and Gary invited them to look around. As he and Maggy went to the kitchen, the guests moved around the condo. Zara entered the bedroom and quickly pulling a small vile from her purse, misted a spray over the bed and pillows. She found Maggy’s lingerie drawer and did the same and she did the same with Gary’s underwear drawer. While walking around the room she slowly chanted before finishing and walking back into the living area, but not before removing hair samples from brushes on the counter.

“Wow, you have an incredible place here,” Zara remarked to Gary. He thanked her and noted that he was happy to now share it with Maggy. Maggy sipping her scotch stood to the side but was drawn into the conversation when Shelley commented on her outfit. “It is so you,” she exclaimed. “Gary selected it and I love the fit,” Maggy commented. “He’s got great taste.”

Zara came over for a refill and touched both Gary and Maggy’s arms, “the two of you look very happy.” They both nodded as they felt a surge of heated energy flow into their bodies settling between their thighs. Neither looked to the other to show anything was wrong. Maggy felt the heat and realized she was again wet and lubricating without reason. Gary felt his cock stir as Maggy’s perfume mixed with the pheromones she was putting off. Zara watched and understood and then nodded to Shelley who announced they would be leaving. After saying goodbyes, Maggy went to put the flowers in a vase. As she did, she held them under Gary’s nose with the comment, “they smell so good.” Gary inhaled, but instead of smelling a floral fragrance, he smelled sexual arousal, he smelled Maggy as she lay with her thighs open and his nose close to her pussy. Drawing back with a smile on his face, Gary nodded, “an absolutely wonderful scent,” was all he added.

Sipping his scotch, Gary was distracted by a hunger growing in his body; it was a hunger for Maggy, not food. He walked over to her. At the same time, the need between her thighs was growing, Maggie was turned on and needing what Gary could give her. When he approached, she put down her glass and looked at him with hungry eyes. He opened his mouth to say “Maggy’ I need you,” but she cut him off. She knelt in front of him and as he watched, lowered his zipper, fished out his cock and then slowly kissed it. As he hardened, she seemed to enjoy every moment. When her lips surrounded the head of his cock, Gary’s hands went to her head holding it in place. He then whispered “suck me like a good girl.” She did.

The words ‘good girl’ echoed in her mind as Maggy again began to deep throat her lover. As Gary watched, his cock disappeared down her throat and the feeling was exquisite. He watched as her head went back and forth and his hands gripped her tighter and tighter. “Suck me,” he said over and over. “Suck me.”

Maggy could feel her own wetness grow as she took Gary between her lips. She loved his commands and his holding her head got her even more excited. His words ‘suck me, suck me’ drove her on. Every time he whispered, suck me, she did. Within minutes, his hips were quivering. When Gary announced, he was going to cum, Maggy did not slow down, she sucked harder. The first spurt of cum ignited even more sucking as she took everything he had to offer without spilling a drop. As she felt his hot jets of cum hit the back of her throat, her pussy quivered with anticipation. Her mind never questioned why she was feeling this way, not did his. They both just reveled in the passion.

Maggy reached up and put Gary’s cock back in his pants and pulled up the zipper. She stood up and straightened her skirt and looking at Gary just commented, “wow, it looks like we both needed that.” He nodded. Dinner that night was the remainder of the appetizers. Neither was in the mood for a big meal.

Tuesday morning dawned bright and sunny. As before, Maggy woke first and was showered and partially dressed before Gary opened his eyes. When he did, she had coffee ready for him and some sliced fruit. “Are you trying to spoil me,” he questioned. He reply was a simple " maybe.” Work remained professional; however, Gary often caught his eyes wandering over Maggy’s body as she approached or walked away. Little things would get his cock stirring: the scent of her perfume, they neckline of her blouse or dress, a hint of thigh when she sat in her chair, a smile or just a sexy look. On Friday’ they planned to leave work and go for drinks linking up with her sister and some friends. At 2pm, Maggy walked into Gary’s office and handed him a little bag. “For you,” she chuckled, “something to think about.” Then she walked out. Gary looked inside the bad and laughed. The bag contains the black lace panties she wore that morning. He felt his cock spring to life. For her part, Maggy was emboldened by the daring move. It aroused her knowing that Gary knew she was naked under her professional skirt. Not only was she naked, she was naked for him.

When the day ended, Gary walked out to Maggy’s desk. “I have been distracted all afternoon thinking about your gift.” She looked up with a grin, “good, you needed a healthy distraction, you were working too hard.” He pulled out her desk chair, grabbed her jacket and announced “let’s go.” By 6pm, they were in traffic and heading into downtown. As they drove, his hand went on to her nylon covered thigh, “stockings again? I am beginning to like your style.” Maggy looked over, “you’ll have to wait til later to find out, right now, let your imagination run wild. Besides, I have to keep some secrets.” Maggy wanted to tell him how wet she was, but decided to save that until later.

When they walked in the lounge, they immediately saw Shelley, Zara and some other friends. Shelley had already ordered scotch for both and it was waiting on them. Of course, no one saw Zara slip a few drops of an unidentified liquid into each drink was they waited on Maggy and Gary to arrive. After hugs and hand shakes, everyone raised a glass in a toast ‘to Friday.’ Shelley looked to Zara and smiled as she watched the scotch flow over her sister’s lips.

By the time she finished her second scotch, Maggy was feeling good. Standing next to Gary made her feel a few things: secure, safe, wanted and if she admitted it aroused. Sipping her scotch, she reflected on how turned on she got with him. Even now, she could feel her body lubricating in anticipation of his touches that would come later. She had never felt this desire in her entire life. What surprised her was it did not scare her, she relished it and wants more.

When Gary excused himself to go to the men’s room, Shelley wanted all of the intimate details. Of course, Maggy refused, but her deep blush told Shelley all she wanted to know. Zara commented “it looks like Maggy has had her world rocked by a man.” Maggy looked up, “well rocked might be one way to describe it.” Shelley then went on to compliment Maggy on her skirt and jacket outfit. Before Maggy could answer, Shelley laughed and said “I know, Gary got it for you.” Maggy then described their shopping trip and how observant Gary was on almost everything. She did note, however, that she tossed him out of a lingerie store. “Order online,” commented Zara...then you can really surprise him. As Maggy stood there talking, what she did not know is the spells Zara had cast, the scent of the flowers in the condo and the drops of potion in the drinks all had increased her pheromone production and made Gary extremely sensitive to it. There was now a natural attraction and a natural bond that grew stronger and stronger. The more Maggy felt herself grow wet, the more Gary would be effected.

When Gary came back to the table, a last round of drinks was ordered. Maggy jokingly asked Shelley what her plans were for the evening given her husband was out of town. She replied, “watching 50 Shades of Gray to get some creative ideas.” Maggy, looked at her, “Shelley, with Gary standing right here...really.” Her sister laughed, “oh come one Maggy, I am sure he’s heard of the movie. You two should watch it together.” Heading home, Gary handed Maggy her thong. “I thought you might want this for next time and I assume there will be a next time.”

“Anytime you are in the mood and I am appropriately dressed, Mr. Nicols, you just need to ask.” Laughing, “now keep your eyes on the road and off of my thigh and we might get home safe.”

Entering the condo, Gary placed his briefcase in the office and walked to the bar shouting, “would you like a drink.” Maggy declined heading off to the bedroom to change. She did not hear Gary standing in the doorway until she slipped off her skirt. “So that is what I was missing all day?” Turning, Maggy said, “sneaking up on me now, a true Peeping Tom.”

She continted to undress giving Gary an eyeful. She could almost see his cock stir in his pants. As she slipped into some loungewear, Maggy announced, “shows over folks.” She then went to the kitchen and poured herself a wine. Gary changed into more comfortable clothes and then flipped on the TV. Surfing the channels, he found HBO and just as Shelley predicted, 50 Shades was playing. “Hey, here’s your movie,” he yelled.

Maggy clearly stated it was not her movie but when Gary asked her if she wanted to watch it for some reason, she nodded her head yes adding, “but only if you watch it with me.” He agreed and for the next 140 minutes, they watched in silence although sometimes Gary was compelled to comment. For her part, Maggy kept seeing herself in the scenes and despite not wanting too, she got more and more aroused. By the time she was over, she was hot. She knew Gary could sense her arousal. “Damn Mag’s that stuff turned you on.” He added, I’ll have to do some internet shopping and then grinned.

To Be Continued