The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This isn’t me anymore

By Robert Towers

Chapter Nine: Payback for Gillian

We then entered the garage with and I helped her to the car. Gillian flailed her arms and fought to reach the door handle. She pulled at it but the door was locked. She weakly reached for the lock knob but I brushed her hand away, pulling it back to her side as I held her.

“You are a bad girl, Gilly” I said with a evil smile while pressed a wet white washcloth to her face as she struggled with muffled cries into it. I could already smell the chloroform!

Soon she was weak and groggy slumping into the seat, her legs splaying apart under the dress. I held her against me so she wouldn’t fall to the floor, then pushed her legs back together in a more lady like position. I fluffed and smoothed her dress and car coat with a silken swish as she continued holding her.

I was soon driving Gillian to meet Fred. She was sitting there smiling like an idiot, her eyes big and wide and with a sloppy grin on her face.

I smiles at her and lit up a nice extra long virginia slim making sure that all the windows and vents were closed tightly. It was not long before the car was full of my second hand exhales smoke which she just had to breath in. Each set of lights we stopped at i made a comment about how sexy smoking looked especially to the younger generation.

Also i kept making sure that i mad a remark about how her long hair must get in the way so much and be so so awkward to manage. I smiled and exhaled as i told her that Richi, her Richi so liked my hair short and a shaven high neck, “imagine how that would feel when feeding him Gillian”.

She smiled dopily and nodded her head coughing a bit as more smoke filled the car.

We arrived just in time at Freds before i would have had to open a window as it was getting awkward to see out of the windscreen. I waved in at Fred as i got out of the car, he smiled back and gave me a big thumbs up.

Gillian got out of the car a bit unsteady on her feet. I chuckled thinking how soon she would be even more unsteady in big high heels. Her hair and clothes smelt of my second hand smoke now, an ideal situation to get her hooked as it would follow her all day.

I told her that I better help her to the room. She said “..no its ok..i should be fine”. But she wasnt fine and Gillian stumbled onto the floor.

Fred grabbed her and then he and me each took an arm and escorted Gillian groggily into the salon.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” I said, apologetically. “Fred this is Gillian, my mother in law.” She looked up at Fred and forced a smile.

Gillian frowned when Fred smiled and said “good afternoon dear so good to see you you will ENJOY this. You are in the best hands with Tracy”.

When we entered, then proceeded down the corridor and Gillian began to come around and squirm as I led her out of the reception room then led her away to a changing room down the hall. Then he looked at me “Well, Tracy, I’m sure she needs a different look”.

“Sure, whatever you think, Fred.” I added. “After all, you’re the expert. So, when do you want to begin?” I asked, looking at Fred.

“Oh, no, no not me. You starts. And right now”

“Me?”

“Yes”

She began to sob “Plea... please Tracy, I’ll be good with yooouuu! I’ll do what ever you say from now and on, I promise. Pleaseeeeee!” She gasped.

“Don’t worry Gilly my dear, You won’t be hurt.” I said. “And you’ll see it’s all for the best.” I finished as I took off her car coat and scarf and hung them up, then set her purse and shoes aside and returned and after taking her belt off, started unbuttoning the front of her dress. She soon had all her clothes off.

A couple of minutes later, when she got ushered to the back room the special one with me.The door opened slowly. Gillian tried to pull away from the grip of me who assisted her one more time. She was pushed into the doorway and he stood there wearing a white knee length satin robe tied at the waist. A white towel was wrapped around her shoulders and then tucked securely in back. Her feet were in a pair of white satin open toed, women’s house shoes. I steadied her as Gillian was still unsteady from the sedative she had initially been given when she was forced to come here.

She was confused in his foggy state.

“I don’t understand. I’ve never felt like this” she said.

“MMmm just think in a few hours time you will be very different, Gilly”.

She hated that I called her that way Gillian shakes her head “noo”.

“Maybe so now…” I said. “But you’ll think differently after a while.”

I saw that Gillian didn’t quite know exactly what I meant. But she would soon find out.

“Well anyway they will soon sag and slap around, your eyebrows will be ached, perhaps some extra piercings maybe even a tatoo here and there, its all up to Fred really dear we will see how he wants you to look. One things for sure though dear your Rich is starting to love the look of older women and you are older, especially ones that smoke, Fred can fix that too you know”.

She makes a huge frown and slowly shakes her head no but she is a rag doll for now.

Half hour later my mother of law had just been rather roughly bathed then strapped down and shaved her body from neck to toe and though she had fought with and cursed me while I was strapping her down, in her sedated state she was no challenge for me.

I kenw she had felt so humiliated and violated by the me, who she hated, while I positioned her naked body on the table and then secured her with the restraints.

I had her strapped down to a cold steel table with her legs raised and spread wide in birthing stirrups. She was unable to move as she felt the sharp edge of the razor being slowly dragged across the bottom of her pussy as all the hair was removed. I worked as if I had every right to touch and handle her vagina in any manner I saw fit. I gripped her firmly as I cleaned her like a baby, despite strong objections from her. I lookd she felt somehow uncoordinated and weak now.

“Stop, why are you doing this, bitch” she mumbled sedated and dazed.

“Just hush and let me get done here, Gilly” I said firmly then looked up at her as I wiped the razor, “You don’t want me to slip and accidentally cut your clitolis off.” I smiled and went back to what I was doing.

After that her mouth was then taped shut by me to stop the whining of her, that was now starting to come from her lips. She couldn’t turn her head away and the taped was applied in four strips pressed hard over her lips and cheeks.

“There we go. All nice and clean,” I said smiling and looking at the now bare skin that moments ago had manly pubic hair.

The task of shaving her pubic hair had been completed despite her vehement but helpless, muted objections. Her legs, underarms and pubic hair all removed expertly by the razor. The rest of her body, neck to toe was now covered in a hair removal cream.

I left alone her for a few minutes. Before I closed the door I saw how the hair removal cream was now starting to tingle and become uncomfortable for her.

In another room, Fred instructed me about Gillian’s new look.

“My bad girl, I decided it was time for her to finally fulfill your original goal of making her a dumb bleached blonde bimbo. What does she think about that?” Fred asked me.

“Well,” I stated flatly. “She’s always had this thing about her respectable and correct identity. I like the idea of forcing it on her.” Fred laughed. “I know exactly what you mean. Soon she hates her totally bleached bimbo look, but at teh same time she finds it very sexy”.

“It’s really a turn-on for me too. She always considered me like a whore. I will love seeing that other women think she’s some kind of slut.

Fred thought for a moment, pondering my comment. “Well, I guess it’ve decided then. No need to discuss it any more. She will look very different, you know, more artificial. But first is the first my bad girl. I want she enjoy a full treatment before. It will be another way to display my control over her”.

“Well, I guess you’ve decided then. No need to discuss it any more.” Warren looked over at Pet.

“Yes, my master” I said with a big smile and immediately walked to the another room.

I came back with a pink enema bag that was filled with warm soapy special solution and hung it on a pole next to the table. Gillian squealed into her tape gag when the nozzle was eased into her tightened rectum and a small bulb was pumped to inflated the small bladder inside that prevented her from pushing it back out.

“Please don’t make this difficult Gilly.” I said. “We want this to be an enjoyable experience for you. We’re just going to help you open your mind a little bit more than usual.”

I then turned the valve and the warm soapy contents of the bag began to flow and fill Gillian’s rectum. I then left him groggy on the table while the cream worked and she finished her enema.

It was some twenty minutes later that Gillian was pulled from the table and escorted outside for me. She couldn’t stand all the way up because of the enema she was carrying inside her. Once she was placed in the proper spot, the bulb was deflated and Gillian suffered the humiliation of squatting, not by choice and expelling the enema into a large bucket with a toilet seat on top. It was a humiliating way to do this in front of me. I laughed at her half sedated half shocked look and dance to the cold stream of water being used to rinse the cream off of her and wake her up as he expelled the enema. She was cleaned up, her mind opened to any suggestion and readied for the next step. The preparation room.

As Gillian stood in the door, she couldn’t help but take note of the chair in the middle of the white room. It was a styling chair used by hairdressers with chrome arms and base, and the cushions were all a vivid pink color. A very pretty chair. The back of the chair was heart shaped, and almost too Barbie Doll to be real, and much too pretty for a respectable woman to sit in. But that’s where the innocence of the chair ended.

“Gilly, dear, have a seat in the chair please,” I said.

I had a pleasant smile as I spoke.

Gillian pulled back against the grip of me that escorted her into the room. The chair was a mass of hanging black leather straps not much bigger than belts.

“No!” Gillian grunted as she tried to twist away.

The straps hung silently, waiting for Gillian to be seated. She would then be securely strapped to the chair and the straps could serve the function for which they were intended. Allowing me to do as I pleased with my mother of law without her being able to interfere or defend herself.

“I hope this morning has not been too difficult for you so far? I see you are ready to proceed,” I said as she was pushed closer the chair by me.

The calm yet stern looking woman stood beside the chair with a pink cape over her arm, her hand resting on the back of the chair, as she patiently waited for Martin to be placed in the chair and be strapped down.

“What kind of chair is that? What’s it for?” Gillian said looking at the straps hanging from the chair. She resisted me efforts as she was forced almost next to it now.

“Well, it’s just a styling chair Gillian. I’m just going to do your hair.

Please have a seat so we can get started,” I said. “It also has an attachment for the head if needed that will help settle you down. Let’s not have to use that if we don’t need to.”

“No!” Gillian said as she desperately pushed back against me.“Let me go!”

She struggled with me but the effects of the sedative in her enema were making her weak. Gillian looked over her shoulder at the chair. She was exhausted now. The sedative I had been given had taken much of his energy away as did the high energy of the emotion he was expending.

Soon she was seated firmly in the chair and was secured immediately. I made sure her waist and chest were tightly strapped to the chair first, then her arms were being held. Gillian looked down at the strap across her chest as her arms were strapped to the arms of the chair.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?” she yelled again teary eyed.

“It’s going to be OK Gilly. Please just try and relax,” I said softly with a smile, gently patting her on the shoulder.

Her legs were spread wide to the side of the chair and each ankle fastened to the foot rest by a leather strap. A strap at the seat secured her legs just above the knees. Once I was done strapping her in the chair I all stepped back and observed as Martin jerked and twisted in his bonds testing the tightly secured straps, unable to get any movement at all.

“Please let me go,” Gillian’s voice trailed off watching as I adjusted a final strap I felt wasn’t tight enough. I pulled it tighter now securing Gillian’s body totally to the chair and sealing her fate.

“Gilly. Please get a hold of yourself,” I said walking in front of the chair to face her.

“First of all, you can stop with the request. I am not going to let you go. I have a lot of work to do, so please just try and compose yourself.

I know this is difficult for you, but try and relax. Fighting and screaming, will not change a single thing that is about to happen to you,” I said. “So take a deep breath, and I will get started.”

“I don’t understand. Why are you doing this to me?” she pleaded and shook his head violently.

“Gilly,” she said softly again trying to settle her down as she struggled against the chair restraints again in total frustration.

“Let me go,” he said as she twisted in vain against the straps again.

“No, I will not let you go, but instead of fighting so much why don’t just try to sit still and cry softly to yourself while I do what I have to do. The emotional release will allow you to let go of all that pent up inner frustration and anger you are feeling right now,” I said getting her things together.

“What? I’m not going to cry for you,” she spat out.

“Yes you will Gillian. I promise you will. Cry like little girl. It’s nothing to be ashamed off though, it’s just an emotional reaction to a frustrating situation you can’t change. Are you comfortable?” I asked as I flung out the styling pink cape and wrapped around her neck.