The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This isn’t me anymore

By Robert Towers

Chapter Ten: Changing Gillian

Tracy pumped the foot pump and the chair was now raised to a height that she could work on Gillian’s hair more easily. She looked in the mirror at Gillian and smiled. She stepped up to the side of the chair addressing her in the mirror.

“Gilly, I will be in charge of ...., a few changes that are going to be happening to you today,” she said holding up her thumb and finger close together to indicate a small amount. “as well as preparing you for new you,” she said spinning the chair around two times very quickly and then stopping it suddenly just to show her she was in control.

“What are you going to do to me?” she asked looking around the room then staring at her in the mirror, half sedated half shocked look. “Now, let’s get a wash on you.”

The chair spun and tilted. Gillian was falling backward, a basin, her head was in a basin, and then water. She is in a strange dream now. Warm water. Her head is being massaged, washed. Running her hands across her face forcing her to close her eyes tightly while she lathered her entire head and worked it for several minutes.The hands are brusque, the motions are purposeful and swift but it is oddly soothing.

Tracy smiles as she tilts Gillian back so that her solution can be easily rinsed off. Gillian is thinking “why am I here, this must be a dream, it can not be happening to me”. I need to be with my boy and make sure he is ok”.

“Let’s let that sit for a bit.”

Tracy smiles as she watches Gill frowning and trying to come to terms with the face that she is trapped in the chair.

“What are you going to do to me?” Gillian asked again, now feeling more and more helpless to stop whatever plans she had for her.

Tracy smiled cruelly.

“Well the first thing I’m going to do is bleach your hair and get you under the dryer” she said taking the towel away from her head.

A look of terror quickly appeared on Gillian’s face. “Bleach it? You mean blonde?”

Tracy laughed sarcastically. “Yes, silly Gilly , Of course I mean blonde. What would be the point in bleaching it if I didn’t want to make it blonde? In fact, we WILL bleach it…now!”

“What? Why? No!” she said watching her prepare things. She watched stunned as she mixed the chemicals on the edge of the tray that she was going to use, use on her.

“Gilly, to get a nice modern haircolor you have to bleach your hair. It’s the only way,” Tracy said holding one up for him to see in the mirror. “Its OK Gill dear we are going to get rid of these awful long Auburn locks of yours and give you a lovely very short bleached blue white buzz cut my dear, you will love it”

On the tray through cloudy eyes, Gillian saw Two boxes of hair color. Tracy began half-heartedly, mixing the bleach. She stared at the other box as she stirred the thick blue cream. The young girl on the box had platinum white hair. She couldn’t imagine herself with hair that color. Soon, she wouldn’t have to imagine. Her thoughts were interrupted, as the slight smell of ammonia burned her nostrils. It had been ineffectively disguised with a sickening, sweet fragrance.

“Don’t you bleach my hair,” she said jerking her head. “I’m not a cheap woman,” she growled.

“Gilly, dear, Must not talk like that. There is nothing wrong with being a cheap woman,” she said. “You seem very upset right now. What’s wrong?”

Tracy asked looking as if she cared about her answer.

“What’s wrong??? What is wrong??? Are you serious lady? Especially since I was saying NO!” she raged.

“Are you not happy with the haircolor that I selected for you? I think to use light champagne blonde on you. It’s my favorite and Fred’s, too. I actually like that particular shade of blonde. I think your hair will look very pretty and modern” she said.”

“I don’t want my hair bleached. A woman elegant and sophisticated never use this color.”

“What color would you have preferred?” she asked looking at her.

“None, I don’t want them any false haircolor at all.”

“Well if it’s not the haircolor we have nothing to discuss then do we. Your hair will be done because that’s the way your Rick requested them, and that’s the way you will be wearing them today. I didn’t know you had a preference and maybe next time we will use a color you desire,” Tracy said impatiently, pulling a pair of rubber gloves with a snap and picking up the colored brush to load it with bleach.

“Why am I being humiliated like this?”

“Humiliated? Oh there’s nothing humiliating about getting your hair a modern stlyle Gilly. Women like you and me have it done all the time. It should be an enjoyable experience for you,” she said taking a roller from the tray.

Tracy slipped her left hand into a latex glove, and moved the stand close to the right side of the chair. She then used the tip of the brush handle to lift a small section of Elaine’s hair on the back of her head.

“Are you ready?” Without answering her, said as she gently placed the hair on the outstretched fingers of her gloved left hand and began brushing on the bleach.

“Being pampered and fussed over by me doing your hair to make you look and feel pretty, while you sit back and just relax allowing your loved Tracy to work Fred’s magic on you. Any woman int this saloon and your son would be jealous of you right now.”

Her heartbeat quickened as she watched the blue bleach on to the first small section of Gillian’s hair. She then began carefully lifting each small section of hair with the handle of the brush and then applying the bleach as she worked her way from top to bottom, back to front.

“Pretty? I’m not need this, and I’m not be this kind of woman! Don’t you dare put those bleach in my hair,” she said looking at out of the corner of her eye the bowl with bleach. Tracy laughed at the panic he was now demonstrating.

“Too late,” said Tracy. “If I take the bleach off now, you’ll be carrot red. Just relax, Gilly. Say good bye to the brunette, hello to the blonde and be prepared to look gorgeous. No turning back now, you are finally Going All The Way to platinum world”.

Gillian shook her head no.

Tracy was making the initial application only down to about 1/2 inch off Gillian’s scalp, leaving her roots untouched. She explained her natural body heat of the scalp would cause the bleach to work faster there, and that the roots would be bleached later... only if Gilly behaved like a good girl. After finishing the last section, she dabbed on the remaining bleach and worked the mixture into the hair with her fingers and the brush.

The blue white bleach into her hair the combines relaxing hypno drugs in the solution slowly sink into Gill scalp and her brain and blood stream. Gill sits in the salon chair trying to think of what happened when she left the café with Tracy, but it is all becoming a blur now. She tries to take in where she is and why she is not trying to escape now. She starts to feel relaxed and docile as the drugs run through her veins.

“Now Gilly, you will go under the dryer. OH! You are going to adore and hate that agony. We are going to have a wonderful time, Gilly. I think you will get into the flow very quickly.”

Tracy brought the hair dryer and pulled the elastic band around Gillian’s head so the soft bonnet with the bright blue floral designs covered her head full of bleach. There was a three foot length of hose that hooked to the main unit. Tracy switched it on high heat and adjusted the bonnet slightly. The bonnet inflated into a nice mushroom shape on her head, and there Gillian sat humiliated with the bleach saturating her once brown hair.

Snapping off her gloves Tracy said “Now all we have to do is wait. Try to get in touch with your new light side,” She set a timer and then disappeared into the back room.

A few minutes later she returned with a big bowl full of a thick blue preparation. She put it onto a tray beside my chair. The faint aroma of the bleach swirled around me.

“Gilly, I’m going to put a deep-cleansing, firming mask on you. Our masks can do their job while you are drying under the hood” she explained while she was applying a light green cream mask to her face.

The groans of Gillian, Tracy figured she was not going to like the experience and smiled. She is right. The green light cream turned hard as cement in a matter of minutes, making it impossible to Gillian that could move her lips or articulate a word and giving Gillian a deeper sense of helplessness as he had never known before.

“Gilly, since this is your first time, I’m going to turn your temperature up just a bit for the last ten minutes of your steam, just to give you that extra boost to start your “new you” program.” Gillian wanted to object but the hardened facial made his only sound a little “mmmppphhhlllss.”

Gillian’s eye’s were red and welledwith tears that were running down her cheeks.Tracy stood in front of her. She bent over and got close to his face.“Gilly, dear, you realize that I have to do this today, and so do you. I don’texpect you to accept it, but I will expect you to cooperate. OK?” shes aid with another soft smile. “Now we don’t want to have to sedate you again do we?” she said. “At least not today.”

Then Tracy pulled two cigarettes from its box and lit both of them. She placed one of the lighted cigarettes in Gillian’s mouth.

“We also need to make you addicted to a few things dear as well, you will be smoking a pack a day in a few days dear. As for your son, mmmm soon he will be so very hot for you. Rick need a new mother, more uninhibited and sexy”.

Tracy lited a more exhaling into Gills face and smiling as she does so.

“You must do exactly as I tell you. I’m going to punish hard you if you do not obey me or the cigarette falls on your lips. Now, slowly draw the smoke into your mouth until I tell you to stop.”

As Tracy watched the end of the cigarette begin to glow, she purposely waited until she was sure that her mouth was completely full of the potent smoke.

“Now hold the smoke in your lungs until I tell you. It will taste bitter at first, but soon you won’t care. it’s the effect that you’ll be after.”

Gillian followed Tracy’s instructions terrified, all the while wondering, what the hell she was doing. As she inhaled deeply, the smoke to roll back and disappear down her throat. A deep sensation gripped her as it entered her virgin lungs. Her eyes grew wide as she obediently held in the smoke.

Tracy continued. “When I tell you when, I want you exhale the smoke through your nose hard, in a nice, feminine thin stream.

Obediently, Gillian lifted a litle her head and blew the smoke high into the air.

Tracy just smiled and took a drag, a gentle one. All is going perfect like Fred said her. Making her hold the smoke in her virgin lungs and only being able to exhale in a feminine way and when Tracy says was very exciting for Tracy. Looking forward to her slowly becoming Gillian totally addicted.

Gillian hated women that smoked. But, Fred had decided to add that conflict to her growing list of new issues. He only wanted to get her the habit so he would have something else to take away from her if she not followed her instructions.

As Gillian has to endure the smoking of her first but not last more, Tracy thought “I have waited for this opportunity for many years”. Gillian had opposed her going out with her son as she wanted her son to marry a long time family friends daughter who was very wealthy. Gillian had tried many times to persuade her son to finish with Tracy.

Also Gillian had tried unsuccessfully to ruin Tracy’s papers as a lawyer and tried to convince her son that Tracy was having affairs with several other men.

Tracy was looking forward so much to making Gillian into a completely different person with a different attitude. Gillian was a wealthy business woman who thought she could tread on people in her own persuit of success. Soon she will be a obbedient and sumisive person. Fred was a genius.

The bleach on her hair and the cream she put on his face have the appropriate chemicals. The shampoo and hair rinse Tracy use on her also contain that chemicals. Fairly quickly, she’ll think nothing of having her hair bleached or smoking several cigarettes along the day. Soon enough she’ll become quite figure conscious and request more treatments and longer beauty sessions. She’ll think nothing of being under a dryer for an hour smoking two or three cigarettes. She will become much sweeter, more cooperative and fully open to their suggestions.

Tracy smiled widely as the smoke rolled out from Gillian’s nose.

“Very good and sexy, Gilly.” Tracy said in a condescending tone. “Now let’s do it again.”

Gillian repeated the process a second and third time before she complained of feeling sick and dizzy.

Tracy went to Gills bag gets her business phone and turns it off, “you won’t need that for a while dear”.

Then, the door opened! Just as Gillian thought things couldn’t get worse, a beautiful young man came in. She didn’t dare to look at the door and tried to watch in the mirror. He was all smiles walking with his pink cape on and a head full of blue bleach under a plastic cap.

She couldn’t believe her eyes. This wasn’t possible.....