The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This isn’t me anymore

By Robert Towers

Chapter Twelve: Her hidden desires

Fred began figuring Gillian’s hair. It was now a rather bright shade of orange with brown roots. He lifting it first this way and then that.

“Do you think she would suit a very short haircut? “ Tracy asked.

“Oh I don’t know” Fred replied,” Bobs are very fashionable these days, especially on blondes”.

“How light do you want her to go “, she asked.

“Well”, I want her hair bleached until it has no more color to give. Then I’ll decide”. Fred stated flatly.

“I can certainly do that,” Tracy said confidently.

“I’d like her done as white as possible and then perhaps have a colour put on to give it a nice pastel shade”.

“Yes” she said “That will look very stunning. When I’m done with Gilly, her hair will light up a dark room”.

Gillian was concentrating on the beautiful, sparkling, Fred’s hands turning in his fingers rapidly around her hair now and it took her a moment to realize what he said.

“Huh…..Bob…..that….wouldn’t…..work….on……..me” She tried to protest, not as part of her cover, it was really what she was thinking, and it just slipped out. It was getting a bit hard to focus, as she was fascinated now with that amazing hunk of a man that was Fred.

He said, “Listen to my voice as you concentrate on my eyes. My voice feels so safe and comfortable. You are in a very safe place and it feels so good to look at me and listen to my voice.”

“Want’t … cut my hair….” She tried to answer but it was too much trouble trying to talk. Besides, she wanted to look at Fred’s wonderfull face but her eyes were growing really heavy and tired at that point.

“Oh you shouldn’t try to hard to resist my dear” he replied. “It is so much more fun for you just relax and watch your changes.” he answered soothingly.

“Concentrate on my eyes, Gilly,” he ordered looking at her through the mirror. “It feels good you being pampered by me and doing your hair to make you look and feel pretty, doesn’t it, my dear Gilly?”

“Yes,” Gillian answered. “It feels good to look as you wish.” Her mind was getting foggy now and she was feeling very excited about Fred and unable to contradict him.

He continued speaking to her “And now your eyes are growing heavy and it is hard to keep them open but you can still hear my voice and you know it is safe and feels so good listening to my voice,” he affirmed.

Gillian noted how wise he was to know that she was so tired and sleepy. She wanted so to sleep but I wanted to look at him. Anything else in the world seemed to simply not matter at that point.

“Gilly, you can close your eyes now and relax,” he said, and Gillian was grateful for him permitting you to close her heavy lids. “You feel more wonderful than you have ever felt before. You feel safe with you as you listen to my voice. You never want to be away from my voice. You want to please me don’t you, Gilly?”

“Yes,” she answered numbly. “I want to please you.” And she truly could think of nothing I wanted more.

“Very good,” he said. “What pleases you most is when you obey me. You want to obey me and please me, don’t you, Gilly?” he asked softly.

“Yes, I want to obey you,” She affirmed, she would have done anything he asked. “Yes. Want to obey.” She repeated happily.

“Good girl. The more obedient you are, the more wonderful you will feel. Only my voice now, nothing else matters. All you want now is the wonderful, relaxed, sensual feeling of obeying my voice. All you want is a new modern style for you. Open your eyes and tell me now what you want, Gilly.”

Gillian opened her eyes. She was smiling and a bit confused.

“You are right Fred. I need a real change for me.” Gillian said, meaning it with every fiber of her being.

“Of course, Gilly” said Fred” Just relax and enjoy it”.

Then Rick asked Fred if he could watch Gillian being done and would it be all right if he took some video shots of the before, during and after process.

He said “Of course, it will be a lovely record of your mother’s transformation!”

While Tracy was mixing the bleach Gillian and Rick kept looking at each other. She could feel herself start to relax. Gillian’s eyes glazed over and her mouth fell into an easy smile. Rick is wondering if he were doing the right thing.

“Don’t worry " Fred said, noticing his apprehension, “She’s going to look absolutely gorgeous in a few hours’ time ! ”

“Okay " Rick said, thinking about the change- “I know but I’m really nervous”

“Don’t worry, Fred’s the best” said Tracy. “You’ll love it. It’ll be fun”

Rick hoped she was right!

Tracy smiles as she does the hair of Gill. She thinks back to all the times when Gill tried to break her and Rick up and kept trying to get Rick to be with someone else, one of her wealthy friends daughters.

Tracy had always some sort of revenge, but in the past that would have been to have kept Rick from his mother and to try and break the family bond etc, to prove a point that Tracy and Rick were happy together.

Now, it was different. Her changes had made her such a different person and Rick was so different also, his sexual thoughts completely different. Tracy enjoying the changes made to Gill, changes that she would never have tried to carry out before, but perhaps thought of them in dreams etc. To see Gill in a diaper and baby powder, being made to smoke and having her hair change from a beautiful auburn to a platinum blonde was so so fulfilling to Tracy. She not only wanted to change her look, but her thoughts her desire etc, to slowly but surely ruin her step by step and involve her own son Rick in the whole process. Tracy exhaled over Gill, forgetting her own anti smoking thoughts of a few months ago. She enjoyed to see the older powerful woman helpless and undergoing the changes that Tracy and Fred wanted, but she also smiled at the thought of knowing that Rick was wanting these changes and thoughts also.

Gill sits there in a slumber, a daze, trying to figure out what is going on, what is happening to her.

She sees Tracy smiling at her, but not the Tracy she knows or remembers, she sees her son and tries to confirm it is her son.

Her mind is spinning as she feels the heat on her head, the bleach the curlers tightening her hair, the cape covering her, the more in between her fingers and the daiper on her ass and pussy.

She thinks it is a dream and then every now and then realizes that it is not, she tries to come round, but cant. She remembers she dislikes Tracy, but now she sees her as not just her daughter in law. Her son, such a loving son always, but now she knows he is looking at her in different ways. Her business yes, she thinks, i am a successful business woman success lovely long auburn hair, the best clothes men wanting me rich men. She sees a haze feels the heat from her more and the heat on her head for some unknown reason the diaper starts to feel comfortable she needs to shake her head and wake up, but she can’t. Then Tracy decided to engage the hapless Gillian in her process of bleaching. She was gloating to herself, as she fortified her control over her.

With the help of a little ammonia she woke up her mother-in-law from her nap

“Well, Welcome back, Gilly. I thought you all were falling asleep on me, here for a while. Believe me, I know there’s nothing like getting your hair fixed to make a girl feel good and relaxed and pampered, but you’re going to have to stay awake for the rest of it.”

“The rest?”

“Well yeah. Your transformation is a hard work and I nedd some help. Your help, Gilly. But don’t you worry, Gilly. I will direct you”

Then she handed Gilly the bowl of bleach and the color brush. After that she instructed her to load the brush heavily with bleach.

“Come on Gilly, I don’t have all day.”

Gilly reluctantly complied, pushing the short, stiff bristles into the thick blue cream.

Then she shaking her head. She was wearing a multi-colored robe adorned with flowers and a pair of frilly pink mule slippers. The robe was open and could see also she was wearing a big white cloth diaper wrapped around her loins.

She had a towel around her neck and her damp hair still some orange.

“You look very nice Gilly sweetie. Very mature in your diaper.”

“Tracy no, don’t do this to me,” she said in a sleepy voice. Gillian was struggling to stay awake at this point.

“Do what Gilly?” Tracy asked opening the box of hair color she was about to use on him.

Gillian watched as she emptied the contents of the box.

“I don’t want my hair dyed Tracy.”

“I know you don’t sweetheart, but Fred do. You are need instructions on your appearance. Also It’s too late for regrets” said Tracy. “If I don’t bleach your hair right now, you’ll be carrot red. Just relax, Gilly.”

“What color is that?” she asked trying to tell from the bowl.

“Gilly honey you worry too much, just relax. Does it really matter? I’m going to dye your hair this color no matter what you say, so what’s the use of discussing it?”

“Tracy don’t this to me” she whined.

“Do what Gilly? I’m bleaching your hair so still sit right here in your chair, cross your legs and hold your head up for me. Be a proud child, Glly”

With a towel around her neck Gillian felt her applying the chemicals to her hair.

As she continued to dab bleach onto locks of Gilly’s hair, she continues her cruel game.

“Gilly, I want you to answer truthfully, okay? Tracy promises not to get angry with you, if you are truthful.”

“Yes, Tracy.”

“You loved your auburn hair, didn’t you?”

Gill began to cry. “Yes Tracy.”

“Would you have ever considered changing your hair color?”

“No, Tracy.”

“What have you always thought, whenever you’ve seen a woman wearing heavy makeup with out of a bottle, bleached blonde hair?”

What would people say?Gilly was concerned about what people at her work and her friends might think.

Gilly felt herself being baited. She knew what Tracy wanted her to say. She reluctantly complied saying, “I’ve always thought they looked like sluts, Tracy.”

“Exactly, Gilly. Just the way people will see you with your dyed blonde hair.”

“Also people will laugh at me if I suddenly have platinum hair Tracy.”

“As well they should. How do you expect them to react. You must learn to accept what you are.” she said leaning her head over so she could do the sides.

“Oh Tracy,” Gilly broke down in tears.

“Well, Gilly, the fact is, I have been toying with the idea of bleaching your hair for some time now. I have been fantasizing about it, in fact. It is in such good condition, so shiny and healthy. What a shame, the bleach will certainly destroy all that. But then, silky healthy hair just doesn’t look right on a little slut, anyway. Does it, Gilly?”

Gill swallowed hard and half-sobbing quietly answered, “No, Tracy.”

“I should have done this a long time ago. I absolutely love the thought of you having to submit to this kind of thing and your crying just makes it that much better.”

Tracy finished applying bleach to the last remaining lock of Gilly’s hair, and began humming quietly to herself as she proceeded to work the mixture deeply into Gilly’s hair with her fingertips.

Tracy was acting like a child with a new toy. She sounded almost excited as she said, Gilly, your hair is really starting to get lighter. You should see it. It’s turning pale yellow!” She was eagerly lifting pieces of Gilly’s saturated hair, squeezing the bleach between her gloved fingers, examining the progress and wiping it back on. “I think we’ll leave it on the full hour. Then we’ll wash it and bleach it again. Oh, Gilly, I hope we can make your hair platinum. With your dark eyes and black eyebrows, no one would ever doubt that your hair is out of a bottle. You will look like such a little slut!”

Gilly wondered how Tracy could take this so lightly. Her beautiful brown hair was being destroyed and Tracy was acting as if it were nothing.

Gill’s thoughts of self-pity were quickly broken as Tracy calmly began making remarks, almost with fascination, as she played in Gilly’s hair.

“You should be excited I’m dying your hair a new color. You are smart gal having their hair cared for by a woman who knows what you really need.”

“Oh Tracy,” Gillian broke down in tears. “I don’t want to do this,” Tracy cried out while she continued the bleaching process.

She stopped for a moment.

“I’m sure it does. But our conversation is over Gilly. You are getting a new haircolor and style that is final”.