The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This isn’t me anymore

mc mf md

When Tracy, a conservative lawyer was convinced for her new stylist to try some highlights, she had no idea that it would be an experience that would change her life—and the lives of several others around her.

Chapter two: A very, very special night

I pulled into my driveway, as panic struck a litle. My boyfriend’s BMW was parked in its usual spot, in front of the garage door. He had arrived home early.

I would be able to do that Fred had ordered me? I thought. I decided to do but it took some time to find the courage to do it.

That evening after the salón I went shopping for an new clothes that Fred asked me. It didn’t take me long to find the perfect new combination. Soon, I was wearing a red leather mini skirt with a white angora halter-top. I was having trouble walking in my new four-inch heles, but after a while I got used to my new shoes. Also I felt like the most blessed girl in the world. I couldn’t get over how many “second looks” I was getting from the men they walked past.

All the way home, I had dreaded facing him with the new hairstyle that Fred had just imposed on me. Richard had voiced concerned disapproval in the street, earlier. Maybey his voiced would be even stronger disapproval when I arrive at home with the blonde highlights and very short cut. He kept citing that decent women didn’t dye their hair. Now, I had no alternative, but to confront him, and again try to explain away another new look.

But frist I needed a cigarette desperately. I was getting nervous again so I lit one. I took a deep drag and fidgeted with the cigarette on the ashtray.

When I finished, I sheepishly entered the drawing room to find Richard seated at his large drawing table.

He glanced up at me before looking back at the drawing he was working on. Pausing for a moment, he suddenly whipped his head around and stared in disbelief, at a fianceé he no longer recognized.

“Tracy? What the fuck have you done to yourself?” He bellowed.

I think he knew I had something big. I did just what Fred said ... I told him that I had made a decision that affected both of us and we were going to do it TODAY. I gave him a seductive kiss and whispered in his ear that I needed to do this .... that it was very important to me ...

“I just want to look sexier for you, that’s all.” I lied, trying to force a smile. “It’s just that... Well, we hardly ever make love anymore.”

I glanced down at the lump rising in the front of his pants. Rick quickly shifted his position, trying to hide his obvious arousal.

“You don’t worry. The “normal” Tracy will be back tomorrow”, I followed lying him, “But tonight this bad girl take care of you” I pressed, reaching down to fondle his swollen manhood.

Rick agreed without asking a single question. I then instructed him to strip to his pants and proceed to the bedroom.

I put on some music, dimmed the lights and had wine for us all to make this a very special event.

After Rick went to the bedroom, I went to the kitchen to open the wine and then I pouring it into the glasses. Then into his glass, I added the pills that Fred gave me.

I brought the wine glasses to the bedroom and Rick grabbed his glass from me and said, unsure “Tracy, I don’t know if…”

“Shhhhh.” I smiled him hugely and touched his lips with my finger. “No names, babe. Try to keep our names out of this. Or call me ......well, let me think about that. All though bad girl doesn’t sound that bad.” I came for his lips and kissed him in a very, very deep and sexy kiss.

After that, He quickly gulped the wine down and said, “OK, let’s go.”

I guided him to the bed. Then I move behind Rick and run my hands over his brown hair. I smiled as i waited for Rich to succumb to the drugged wine. I have Fred’s orders flowing through my mind. He starts to slowly calm down.

I say “You really like my new look dont you baby?”.

He tried to shake his head no but seems confused. I smile again and top up his wine glass, enjoying the sight unfold before me.

I look at his trouser bulge and realise the effect i am having upon him. “Good boy drink up now for me”.

Soon, Richard’s head is nodding and he slurs, “Woo, I’m feeling a bit tired. Maybe I should lie down...”

He then begins to snore.

“Open your eyes, Richard and look at me.” His eyes jerk open and he starts to sit up. I was in front of him. He gasps and pulls his head away from my eyes. This puts his head back down onto the sofa. His head fights to turn away, but his eyes stay locked on my eyes.

“Richard, look at my eyes. See how the light catches it. Every time you try to pull your eyes away, you fail. Every time you fail, some of your resistance is used up. Keep trying Richard. With each try, it becomes clearer and clearer that you will never be able to pull your eyes away me. Every time you try to resist, you slip closer to a trance. The more you resist, the faster you slide down into a hypnotic trance.”

I carefully watches Richard’s struggling eyes. With each try his face tenses and his eyes squint. With each failure he relax a bit more.

“Your eyelids are so tired and heavy. It want to close. Closing your eyelids feels so relaxing. Letting your eyes fall shut feels so good. The weight of your eyelids is dragging them down”.

I watched his eyes struggle to reopen after each blink. Soon, her eyelids barely move when she tries to open them.

“Your resistance is gone. You can’t open your eyes anymore. Now it is time to take you deeper into this trance. First, take a breath in through your nose. Next, hold that breathe while you silently count to ten”.

When Richard did it, I leaned close to her ear and switches to a soothing whisper.

“Very good Richard. You are doing very well. You like my new short cropped hair dont you baby”. Ohhh i say as his eyes flutter slightly. I unzip him and pull out his throbbing cock and gently ever so gently run my fingers up and down it.

“Feels good doesnt it baby sooo good. Soon you will just open up for me wont you baby, so i can fill your mind with truths baby”.

I slide my hand up and down, up and down his hard cock a bit faster now.

He succumbe some more to the drug i smile some more and lite a fresh virginia slim, “mm good boy now i know that you dont me smoking really, actuaaly you find it very very horny indeed. But anyway listen to me baby, I am going to give you some options to think about ok”.

I wasted no time in rearranging Richard’s priorities. I made sure that he found me to be the sexiest woman on earth. He would become obsessed with sleeping with me. He would resist, but could not refuse my suggestions, no matter what they were.

“Listen and obey Richard. You are not going to make any negative comments over the next few days as my appearance changes both to my body and personality baby ok. You will gradually become happy seeing me in the embrace of Fred and slowly realise its whats best for me. Finally my baby, my hand moves up and down his cockfaster now, and when you cum my baby you will fall into a deep sleeep. Forget this happened but you will remember what it old you. I will come downstairs after a bath and you will talk to me normally, not commenting on my new look. Do you understand?”

His new thoughts coalescing in to her mind as Richard heard the words from me.

“...yes...”

Richard came awake a couple minutes later. He still was a little groggy from the drugs I gave him even after I wake him up.

As Rick regained his composure, I acted as if nothing had changed and I wondered to myself if anything really had.

Then we “decided” to have a bath and I insisted in washing his hair. In between carress, Rick felt a burning sensation and quickly he looked in the mirror and saw that his dark brown hair had become orange!

“What have you done?", he asked.

I said that he needed an alternative hairstyle.

Rick could barely get out the words as he stammerred ...wwww..hhatt are you dddooo…nnnnneeee?? He repeted.

“Well my dear, I’ve decided I’m going to make you a gorgeous bleached blonde today. Now don’t say another word as the decision has already been made”.

I stood back lit a cigerette blew smoke in his face and said “I’m trying to get you in touch with your lighter side. Just relax, golden boy.”

He screamed and I said that he could go around like this if he did not calm down, so Rick quietened and I came over and applied “a second hand” of toner. Then I put a plastic bag over Richard’s hair.

I took a photo and then kissed him. I lied that I was saving the dye for myself but could not resist it.

I kept a close eye on Rick’s bleaching process. After an hour, he was completely pale yellow. His naturally sandy brown hair came up very easily with the bleach. I rinsed out the bleach and applied a golden blonde toner. I selected a very pale golden toner. After about ten minutes, I rinsed him out again and conditioned his hair. He looked beautiful. Now, it was Rick’s turn to be a new blonde.

I combed and styled Rick’s new “do” and asked, “Well, what do you think?” as I led Max in front of the bathroom room mirror.

“Tracy,” he said at last, “I don’t think I’ve ever been more surprised in my life. In a million years, I never thought you’d do anything like this.”

“Rick, hon, I think you look very sexy ...”

“You’re only saying that to make me feel better,” Richard said, but I knew that he was so glad I did say it!

“No, Richard, I mean it”. I lied him “You look different, but much more than your old conservative look. I find that it really turns me on!”

“I guess I like it. It’s just a little hard for me to get used to.”

“I’ve been seeing more and more men with bleached hair so it’s no big deal, golden boy”. I said.

Then he was all smiles looking himself as blonde at the mirror.

“I hope I don’t have any problem getting you to go to my salon for your retouch ups. I know Fred, my lovely stylist will be able to do a much better job than I could, right hon?”.

“Whatttt…”

“Shhhhh.” I touched his lips with my finger again. “I am not asking you! Just it is an order for you. Let here decide about your fate, right hon?. Or don’t you want to look pretty for me?”

“Yess..yes, Tracy. Sorry”

“I have done you a big favor in raising your hidden blonde side to greater heights. I feel I’m the big winner. I now have a gorgeous blonde boyfriend and a salon pal ”.

“Sure Tracy…just…”

It didn’t take long for me to wrestle Rick into the bed. " Shut up and come here, golden boy. You’ve been waiting for this a long time.”

I helped Rick to the bedroom and helped again him to the bed, letting Rick down gently.

I then unbuttoned his skirt, unzipping it as well.

“You cannot move hon, for this is only a dream. The most erotic dream you’ve ever had! This dream will haunt you every night, and you will wake in the morning with a raging hardon and aching balls. Each morning you will try to remember the dream and fail and each morning you will tryt o relieve the pressure. But the longer the time since you hear My voice, the more difficult it will be to come” I said

I slowly moved onto him, lowering my hot wet pussy so that it rested upon his hard cock.

he thought he would explode at the touch! My heat was intense, and his cock felt like it was melting and hardening all at once. he tried to speak, to moan, but the sounds would not come. he wanted to use his hands, move his hips, anything to bring the release he needed.

“Poor golden boy” I said as I stroked his blonde hair “you’re doing so well for me! Now, i want you to try to come as I ride you. you won’t be able too, but you must try! Use up every ounce of your will, pour it into your being and try to resist me!” I moved up slightly and aligned herself, taking him into Her with ease. I was incredibly turned on.

Rick listened to me and obeyed with all his heart, trying to come! He couldn’t move and my slow teasing strokes were maddening torture.

I increased my pace, riding harder and faster as my arousal increased. The thoughts of all I could do to this man, would do to this man. Fred had ordered me to dominate him and that I was doing now, there was no denying it.

The thoughts and fantasies about Fred built up and I began to approach an orgasm.

Once and other, and other, I rode him to orgasm as he strained to obey me and used his will as powerfully as he could; it was no use.

Then I climbed off of him, sated. I grabbed his cock, feeling it pulse with such intense heat. I began to rub it, to stimulate it, once more. “My golden boy, hon, you fought so hard but you couldn’t come because I wouldn’t let you. Would you like to come?” She asked him teasingly. Rick barely nodded. His eyes told me his obvious answer.

“What, hon?” I snapped. “I didn’t hear you.”

“Yes, Tracy.”

I interrupted his kissing and said, “You mean yes Mistress Tracy.”

Rick pulled his lips away and said, “Yes Mistress Tracy.”

“Well then I will let you! All your willpower that’s stored in these balls, causing you such pain and tension, will be released! That’s what you want, that’s what you need. All that willpower, it’s only causing you pain. So let it free from your body and come! Come for me!”

Rick felt a powerful surge run through his body as I gave the command. He came powerfully, more so than he had ever experienced. His cock began to subside a burst after burst was released.

That night, for the first time, I fulfilled the sexual desires i had been saving since Fred instructed me. For Rick it was heaven on earth as he made passionate love to his “new” me but a big part of his emotions were caused by drugs that I had put in his wine.

For me, Fred gave me a hard fascination with blonde hair. At first his golden blonde hair hadn’t turned me on, but now I was getting rather excited over it. But in my fantasies, I had one and only one that was the object of my desire. He was Fred. So, I just closed my eyes and imagined I was making love with a fred.

After an hours and hours of burning desire unleashed, we lay next to each other. “Fr…eh..golden boy… would you please light me a cigarette,” I asked.

“I don’t smoke.” Rick said blushing.

“Yes, I konw.” I said , “But you love obey my orders, hon, right?. And I need one now.”

I then held out a pack of cigarettes. “Here take one.”

“Yes Mistress Tracy”

Rick found it impossible to fight the urge to refuse any longer and reluctantly, pulled a cigarette from the pack, lit it and gave me.

“Good boy” I said and took a long, leisurely inhale and blew a long stream of smoke through my nostrils. “I’ve always wanted to know what its like to smoke after sex. Wow, what an experience. Joint to me, hon”

Rick watched half dazed, as I gave him it. I flicked the lighter and slowly held the flame against the cigarette now held between his lips.

Hei followed my instructions about how he must smoke, all the while wondering, what the hell he was doing. He didn’t say anything, but I could look that in his eyes.

“Now do exactly as I tell you. Now, slowly draw the smoke into your mouth until it is completely full of smoke. Then, inhale the smoke into your lungs”

Richard did that and inhaled deeply. A deep sensation gripped him as it entered his virgin lungs. I watched the end of the cigarette begin to glow.

“Okay golden boy, now I want you to purse your lips and exhale the smoke hard thin stream.”

Obediently, Richard formed a tight little ‘O’, and blew the smoke high into the air.

“Very good.” I said in a condescending tone.

Richard repeated the process until finished a cigarette, feeling sick and dizzy.

Then, I began to talk again.

“That’s right! It feels so good to obey me. Your will is gone and you feel so much better for it. Now only my will remains, and this is the way it should be, the way you want it. Sleep” I ordered and his eyes snapped shut.

I whispered in his ear:

“you will continue to sleep, and this dream shall repeat. If I say the words “Sleepy boy” you will fall into this state again. Every hour you go without hearing my voice makes it harder and harder to bring yourself relief in the morning. You will seek me out! Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress Tracy” he droned, blissfully.

“What must you do?” I asked him.

“I must obey Mistress Tracy” he said, feeling pleasure at the words.

“Now, wake up and fuck me again, golden boy”

I turned and took Sam’s cock in my hands and his now slowly rising pecker between my tits. My arms were behind my head and my short hair highlighted seemed to turn on Rich now. His cock was wedged between my tits, his hands pressing my breasts against his shaft, as he was touching my hair.

He screamed, “I am ccuummmmmmmiiinnnnggggg”and Rick’s cock disappeared into my pussy. Soon his cock swelled and he came in torrents as I felt myself engulfed in spasms as I had multiple orgasms as I came in a shuddering climax.

My mouth opens and I just could say:

“I love you Fred… I love… OHHHHH Fred….MMmmmmm!”

We eventually fell asleep in each other’s arms.