The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This isn’t me anymore

By Robert Towers

Chapter Five: An interesting talk with my boss

When mightday came, I was very nervous about my job. I couldn’t help but wonder what the reaction would be from her boss. I styled me way Fred had done yerterday, so she would be walking into the office with short highligthed blonde hair. In addition, I had to make some adjustments to my makeup, as Fred order me, using softer colors. Instead of my usual red lipstick, I decided to use pink to go with the outfit I was wearing today.

It was 12:30AM when the phone on my desk ringed. I pick up it up. It was my boss, a senior partner. In a very demanding voice, he tell me that he wants me at his office right now.

I don’t understand. He tell me that he don’t have the time or do he desire to explain, just be there. Then he hang up the phone.

My heart is pounding. I’m trying to decide whether to go or not. Finally, I walked to my boss office. As usual, she was one of the first people to arrive in the office. When I arrived to the front lobby, I noticed for the first time that my hands were sweating like crazy. “All right, girl,” I thought, “It doesn’t matter what other people think. You’re happy, Fred’s happy, and that’s all that matters.”

I was greeted by a my boss secretary, Sue. As she escorted me into a office, she turned to me and remarked, " Mr Smith will be with you in a moment, so please relax and make yourselves comfortable…you are going look really great as a blonde.”

I nodded with reservation.

Sure?

Sensing my apprehension, Sue assured her not to worry, “Tracy, you look fantastic” said Sue. “What made you go blonde?” she asked me incredulously.

“Well, it wasn’t really my decision. I told my hairdresser to make me look great and this is what happened. I would have never had the guts to make the decision on my own.”

“Wow, your hairdresser did a great job,” said Sue.

I just smiled.

“Thanks,” I said. “I plan to go to him from now on. I’ll probably need touch-ups every two weeks or so, but I don’t plan on changing back. I really like being a blonde!”

Sue and me talked for a few more words

when I was alone in the office I do not waste time. Then into his fresh water, I added a liquid from a small vial. Nothing strong, just what Fred ordered.

“My boss will be powerless to resist by the end of our conversation,” I thought to mymself, smiling.

Then I sat and waited anxiously for my boss to arrive. I have a string of positive comments about my new look from friends, strangers on the street or in malls, even the toll collector on the parkway. But I knew I was hired by a very conservative law firm.

My boss soon appears into office. His name is Paulo and he likes to think that he is the main person in the office.

He tells me in no uncertain terms that my new appearance is not acceptable at all. He starts to raise his voice saying what the hell have i done and that i have ruined my chances of becoming a senior partner. He says that he will look for a reason to dismiss me and make one of those perfect 40 year olds outside the office my relief. He doesnt see me slip the drug into his fresh spring water, he is such a fitness fantatic, or should i say was,mmmm.

He starts to ask me to explain myself, i smile sit back comfortably and wait for the drug to kick in at any minute, soon he will love meeee. Well that is what he is thinking right now,but i am sure he wont be when he fucks me later...

“So, Tracy, what exactly are you doing with your appearance?”

I didn’t have a good answer, so I said, “Well, what are you think about it?”

He nodded — touché — and told me that the firm only hired a “classy woman”.

I saw my boss, and I thought Why not?

He gave me a look, then said, “The partners thinks you’re a to much sexy look now.”

“I’m too busy living my own life to get caught up in petty behavior.”

Beyond the checking of the BlackBerry—how about my boss writing emails during our converstion.

“I..I’m…”

I stopped talking and he looked up at me like I was dumb for not continuing. He starts waving his hand, gesturing, while telling me urgently to “Go on.”

“I know how you feel because I have also been having these heart pounding feelings for you”.

He was stuned. He stopped with his black and he laid his eyes on me.

“Sorry, but I’m in love you” I lied, as Fred instructed me. “I’ve been working with you for 3 months now and for the past 7 weeks I find myself thinking of you constantly. When you speak to me I catch myself fantasizing about us kissing, holding hands and just being in each others arms. I also wonder how it would work out considering you are in your early forties”.

Yes i tell the senior partner that i have wanted him for so long now, how i was dreaming of an affair with him for many months now.

Paulor voiced his concerned disapproval about my unnatural and quite striking look and my heavier makeup. He voiced an even stronger disapproval about my blonde locks bleached into my black hair. He kept citing that serious and responsible lawyer women should not wear your hair that way.

While he spoke I closed the door and down the curtains.

“What are you doing?, he asked

“Just give us a little privacy”, I said smiling

He seemed shocked and dismayed by my comments and tried to get back on track with his thoughts and to confront me about my appearance.

He stuttered a bit as he said “look i dont approve of your appearance, and it has to uhm uhm stop if you want to keep working here”.

As he looked down again at his blackberry i removed my cigarette pack from my bag, i lit it and as he looked up in a rage, i blew smoke at him shrouding him with my exhale.

Fred had lovingly laced my special cigarettes for just this type of situation.

He went to yell at me about smoking in his big office, but instead his voice quitened and he his eyes started to glaze over.

“You dont mind me smoking in your nice big office do you dear”, i asked smiling.

He frowned a bit, but as i exhaled over him again his face softened.

“I mean darling you have been fucking me for two years now behind your wifes back havent you dear”, I said after another exhale.

He tried to clear his mind, but to no avail as i started to kiss him with a smokey drug laced kiss.

The cigarette wasn’t the ordinary type as my pall mall’s pack, containing some some extra ingredients that make it special. Drugs was tranquilizers and the other type. It could relax, reduce inhibitions, and “take” the minds of those who had inhaled their smoke.

Of course, I inhaled the smoke too. I seemed to feel slightly light headed, but at the same time I was very excited and very dominant in respect of Paulo. Soon, Fred’s voice was in my head: “I have a work for you Tracy.”

“You know I would do anything to please you, Master”. I thought to myself.

“Good, this man is to be a slave…he is to be hypnotized…I want to have his mind completely under my power…do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

I turned my attention back to my boss in the chair.

Fred’s voice continued inside my mind: “I want you to be a good little slave for me, Tracy. I want you to hypnotize this man….I want you to relax him and take his mind deeper than ever before. I want you to use your feminine sexuality to help her find him way down, down, down into deep submission…could you do that for me?”

I began to feel a tingling in her crotch. I was becoming excited with the idea of using her femininity to seduce Paulo. I nodded. “Yes…I could do that for you.”

Fred then said in my mind: “Good girl, Tracy. You may begin brainwashing for me, now.”

Something I clicked in my face as I stepped forward, towards my boss. My movements were graceful, almost catlike. I studied Paulo in the chair. His body was relaxed, but Iy could tell he was alert.

Then, my hand massaged his ever hardening cock through his trousers,

“There, theres a good boy” i whisper as i break the kiss for another long dee pull on my virginia slim.

Before exhaling i kiss him tightly and form an airtight seal around his mouth with my soft lips. Once sealed i exhale deep into his lungs.

I unzip his trousers and release his now throbbing cock, “mmm good boy i whisper i can see pre-cum glistening on its head already. Thats it good boy” as i start to wank his hard cock off.

“Come on baby boy you know you have been having me for so long now. you adore my new look you adore it, you will never think it doesnty look right in our office dear. Remember you will ask your wife of 30 years to pose with a cigarette if you can get her to take I pull then she will soon change Darling”.

His load shoots over my hand and lower arm. “Good boy”, i kiss him deeply say “now be a good boy and drink a glass of wáter for me”.

Once he drank his “spiced” wáter i kiss him on the cheek then walk from his office smiling to myself.

As he stood there reeling from the initial effects of the first dose of drugs i smile at him, pull deeply on my laced moore and pull him to me, my tounge explores his mouth coating his whole inner mouth with the drug, i then exhale slowly down his throat, then break the kiss and step away.

He stumbles slightly and then his eyes go completely glassy.

“I just want to talk to you for awhile. I just want to talk to you so you can understand things….just listen while I talk to you… hat would be nice…you don’t have to do anything…. all you have to do is just hear me out…while I talk to you… and obey me….it’s so easy to do, don’t you think?”

He nodded and looked like he was about to speak. I quickly placed a hand over the Paulo’s mouth.

“No…you don’t have to speak…you just sit there…relax…and listen…and it’s so easy to relax…even the word ‘relax’ is like an automatic trigger phrase…so ingrained in your psyche…that you respond to whenever you hear the word…relax…relax… relaaxx…”

I removed my hand and adjusted the reclining chair so he was leaning back further. I walked behind her and cradled his head in my hands, with my fingers tracing lightly along his temples.

“Good boy Paulo, you are my boy arent you dear?”.

He says “Yes I am your boy”.

“Now then lets getthings straight here darling, you adore and love my new look, in fact you are going to paying all the salon bills from now on so that it is always looking like this arent you dear?”

He nods yes, tries to shake his head but cant clear it. I inhale again and then exhale up his nose and into his mouth. I smile, and carry on his conditioning.

“You adore my smoking dear, you love it when i smoke, it looks so so sophisticated to you and very sexy, you will also purchase all of my cigarettes now as well as when in my company you will willingly lite them for me, wont you do, do you understand that darling??”

He mumbles “yes dear”.

“Good boy. You started fucking me two years ago dear, you came onto me hard and wanted me as your lover, always telling me how your wife was inferior in the bedroom and dull in life in general. You chased me and showered me with gifts didnt you dear”.

Paulo nodded, not saying a word.

In the back of my mind, I heard Fred’s voice, almost as if it was coming from inside the room, “Use your femininity to seduce her into hypnosis.”

“Kiss me” I order him.

He steps forward and kisses me loveingly as i exhale more mind bending drugs into his already very weak system.

“Two years affair” he mumbles again.

“Good boy thats right my lover. You will forget your fitness regime from now on darling wont you, you will cancel all gym memberships, you will love fast food and seeing women smoking around you dear, wont you. From tomorrow you will start telling your other senior partners how you think that i have shone amoungst all the other staff and should be promoted to the boardroom. You will start to see all the other female staff in the office as very dull darling boy, but we will work on them in the time to come dear”.

I adjusted the chair and brought the chair up slightly. He didn’t move an inch, his body so deeply affected by my words and the drugs.

Then Fred’s voice spoke to me, as if it was coming from right behind her. “Control this man with your femininity. Use his weakness against him. Take his mind.”

“You will always be aroused in my company but unable to get it up any more for your wife, do you understand baby? Yes dear you will feel horny but as soon as she touches your hard cock you will become flaccid for her, this will slowly infuriate her”.

He frowns slightly. I stared at him for a moment, studying Paulo’s face. His eyes closed, his face looking so relaxed, so drowsy, so hypnotized.

·You will administer your wife small amounts of the drug that i give you darling. You will gradually persaude her to get her hair cropped off and start smoking, she will have several tattoos and only then will you find her attractive enough to fuck. And you will convince her to go with me to a wonderful salón with a magic stylist. You will never be able to make love to her, only to fuck her when her change is complete. It does not matter that she is 49. Do you understand your conditioning darling.

He stammers “yes my darling”.

“Good boy. Now, you need to rest. Take a litle nap, right here. When you awaken you will fall deeply in love with me and will wish to spend the rest of your life serving me and showering me in gifts. Are you ready to become my slave forever?”

He just said “yeeees”

I exhale once more at him kiss him lightly on the lips and turn and leave.

As I walked away, I thought, “Hmmm, maybe I’ve just found my ticket to the executive office!”