The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This isn’t me anymore

By Robert Towers

Chapter five: Tracy’s second treatment

I’m at work.. It’s 11:00AM when my cellphone rings. I pick up it up. It’s Fred. I explain that i’m finally starting to get used to the highlights he gave you last appointment. I like the way they frame your face. I admit they bring out my soft features like I tried to tell you they would.

All I wanted to do was put my mind at ease. I knew that he could tell you were a little apprehensive about coloring my hair for the first time.

Then Fred interrupt me. In a very demanding voice, he tell me that he want me at the salon again. I don’t understand.

“But, Fred you highlighted my hair yesterday”

He tell me that he don’t have the time nor do he desire to explain, just I be there. After that, Fred hang up the phone.

My heart is pounding. All morning, I watch the clock, until 10:35 AM. If I’m going, it’s time to drive to the salon.

I’m trying to decide whether to go or not. Finally, I tell my boss that I may be a little late back from lunch.

At 11:00, I enter the salon. I approach the receptionist who greeted me with a smile and said Fred is expecting me.

“Are you ready?” she asked.

“Ready? Ready for what?” I asked innocently. “I didn’t make any appointment.”

The receptionist just smiles.

“Don’t worry, just trust Fred. He’s the best. You’ll love it. It’ll be fun”

My mind races. Love? Fun? What’s happening with me inside Fred’s mind?

I glance down at the appointment book as she draws a line through my name. I notice that I have marked myself off for the whole afternoon. Beside my name something is written. It’s hard to read upside down. I stare at it. The receptionist answers the phone and turns the page. I could have sworn it said, “Tracy: full treatment for bad girls.”

My mind wandering, confused as I look at the pictures on the 2 walls. Both young girls on the walls had platinum white hair. I couldn’t imagine myself with hair that color. My thoughts was interrupted, as the slight smell burned my nostrils. The smells of perm and creams. The smell of peroxide as well.

Why the hell did i answer that call and why did i give up my lunch to come here? “Full treatment for bad girls?” Maybey I must go back to work. I am happy with how i look, my appearance, my style of clothing why should i be sitting here looking at these pictures and smelling the chemicals. I check my watch.

What am I doing here at the salon. I was just here yesterday. My light highlights in my dark hair looks great but I’m not ready for another change. I love my new short dark hair with these highlights.

What have I gotten myself into. I should just go. I don’t need a new style. But I can’t let him down, Fred will be so disappointed if I left the salon now. What is he going to be doing to my beautiful hair. What does bad girls treatment mean? And how come he needs the rest of the afternoon just to me and my hair.

Then the smell of the dye and perm solution in the salon fills my senses. Ah, that smell, that salon aroma. Ok, I’ll just let him work on my hair this one last time. Then I don’t have to come back to him ever again. I hear the receptionist call my name, Tracy!

Fred greeted me with a smile. He is the only male in a total female environment. Fred was wearing a pure white, starched smock with white shoes. I remind me of a male nurse. He has a cape and a white towel draped over his arm. For the first time, I notice how his arms fill the short sleeves. His confident manner immediately puts me at ease, as he greet me with a smile and ask if you are ready.

“Ready for what?” I ask innocently. “I didn’t make any appointment.”

“I haven’t time for your silly questions, dear. Just follow me, my bad girl. It is time for you to receive another special treatment”.

To say that my heart is pounding right now is a gross understatement. The fact that his authoritative voice (strong men really bring the female out in me) almost immediately convinced me I should drop everything at work and rush over to his salon has me convinced I will be putty in his wonderful hands....

“Yes” he says “Tracy, will you follow me, you get up a bit confused, but you have no need to worry now Tracy dear”.

Fred then led me through the styling area to a private room of the salon that he uses for his “special jobs”. I frown as i get led through to another area, with lots of different stations. As I look around, the stations are all occupied. Women are being subjected to every imaginable process in the upscale salon.

Everything seems to be going on with some having colours done and some having all thier hair cut very short. The smell of perm solution fills the airr.

I check my watch, thinking i must return to work soon, the smell of perming solution is overwhelming.

I looked over to my left and and see a girl having her long blonde hair being cut into a short aline bob. The girl to my right, a pretty asian girl having her hair set in rollers to be permed. I glanced in the mirror and notice a brunette with similar features to myself having her hair dyed blonde.

I begin to worry. All these girls, their in for such big changes. What is going to happen to me?

Inside private room, as I am sat into the only sityling chair in the room, a comfortable leather chair, i say in a confused tone, what am i booked in for, when did i book. He just smiles, “dont worry Tracy dear you will be well looked after”.

Before I can answer, a young girl approaches us. She was dressed in a very short pleated skirt with a halter-top, tied under a pair of huge tits. I had never seen a sexier girl. Her makeup was ultra heavy, whorish in a classy sort of way, but it was her hair that really set off her image. Certainly it was bleached, but I had never seen hair so light and silky looking. It was so pale; it was almost clear, yet not quite white and teased to perfection. It was certainly a stark contrast to her smoldering dark eyes and jet-black eyebrows. She is wheeling a stainless steel cart. On it, are plastic bowls, color brushes, various bottles and a stack of foils.

Fred has his equipment layed out on the stainless try almost like a surgeon would, and he looks like a male nurse with his tight fitting clothing. The assistant smiles and acknowedges his smile. The pink cape, towell put around me and then the bib, similar to a largebabies bib is fastened around my neck.

I think is this really neccassary, did he answer my question about highlights, why so many foils??

I like my hair how it is, don’t it? The length so nice and my work lunchbreak is short, I havn’t time for this. But the chair seems inviting relaxing somehow. Him fit not saying a lot but smiling. I can say no to this, i am a very intelligent woman, i know what i want for my style and colour of hair, dont it?

Fred tells me to relax. I Feel like a grown baby in this pink bib around my neck

I looked around my mind began to race. What is going on here. I just got my hair done recently and I don’t remember making an appointment. Now I’m sitting in his styling chair.

“ You look worried today, my bad girl” Fred said to me.

“Oh, Fred! It has been a stranges days!” I said.

“Do tell,” Fred said with a chuckle.

“The first days with my new look was pretty tough. I guess I had to adjust... Now I’m feeling free and very liberated gal” I said.

Fred ran her fingers through my hair.

“So, how do you feel about that,” Fred asked?

“I feel great,” I said.

“Can I examine you?” Fred asked “I need do some experience with you”

“Sure,” I replied.

Then Fred put his right hand over her left breast and began to feel. I took a deep breath and tipped my head back as the warmth hit.

“Is this OK,” Fred asked?

“Umm... Yes.” I noticed the change in voice pitch.

“Does this feel good, my bad girl,” Fred asked?

“Feels great,” I whispered.

Fred put his left hand on my other breast and began to feel for development under the skin. Fred’s hands caress my nipples made me hot.

My immediate reaction was to refuse, but instead, I heard myself thanking him and promising that he would not be disappointed. What had come over me? The congestion between my legs made me realize my sudden urge to masturbate. I found this to be very odd, since I hadn’t masturbated since high school.

Then I wasted no time in lowering my panties and proceeded to pummel my clitoris with my middle finger. Fred smiled and continued stroking my breasts. I heard my own breathing becoming labored and heavy. All I could think about was Fred’s huge cock, sliding in and out of me. I saw myself at the mirror arching my back, forcing my clitoris hard against his pelvic bone. I was very confused and excited at the same time. I loved Fred, I desired Fred, I would do anything for him. I felt uncontrollable guilt as I fantasized about him fucking me. My impending orgasm consumed me, as I rode my finger to a shattering climax.

“OHHHHHH”

“You are a very loose and uninhibited bad girl, Tracy” Fred said smiling me.

“Ummm...” sighed. “I love my new me” I said after I had regained my composure. I found myself looking at me into the mirror. My face flushed as I thought back on what I had just done.

“You’re very excited, my bad girl. A glass of wine and a good shampoo will help you relax”.

A couple of minutes later, the Young girl entered with a glass of wine and handed me. I drank it and lay down in the treatment chair. Fred already had the water running so I slid my head under the waterfall while Fred began to massage in a dose of his special shampoo.

Fred loved me, loved my hair, massaged it, and caressed it.

“Do you like being a bad girl, Tracy?”

“Yes...” I replied.

“Do you want to become ever more sexy?”

“How,” I asked?

“Well, we can start on some other cosmetic changes to you” Fred replied.

“Like what,” I asked?

“Well, I’ve been toying with the idea of bleaching it.”

A look of surprice quickly appeared on my face.

“Bleach it? You mean more blonde?”

Fred laughed sarcastically. “Yes, Tracy, Of course I mean more blonde, you silly girl. What would be the point in bleaching it if I didn’t want to make it much more blonde? In fact, I think we WILL platinum blonde!”

“That sounds nice,” I replied.

“And with your skin and hair softening, we could maybe do a little work on your eyebrows,” Fred suggested as he ran his fingers across my forehead & eyebrows.

“Ummm...”

“The hair and eyebrows will take a while and I’d like to work a little bit more on ‘bad sexy girl”.

“Ummm...”

“Tracy, you’re a very sexy girl. I find it very sad that you don’t make the most of the resources that nature has given you.”

For some reason, I felt myself beginning to blush.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Well, it’s just that you are hiding behind all those clothes and with a little makeup, well, you could really be a knockout.

I fought the urge to tell fred that I I hated that idea, but for some reason, after a bit of time I found his suggestions to be somehow, flattering.

“Well, I’ve never been one to wear a lot of makeup, Fred. And as far as my clothes go, well I like to maintain a professional image.”

“That is your error, Tracy. Your fool thoughts. Do not have you to think. You must not think. I think for you.”

Obediently, I said while Fred’s eyes studied me. “Yes, Fred. As you wish. You know I would do anything to please you”

“Good. Very good answer, my bad girl. You know Tracy, I can help you to be sexier… I can definitely can help you to be the sexiest bad girl in the world. But, you’ve got to trust me. Trust me totally, completely. You must trust me with everything, your look, your actions, everything. You can’t question anything I do or tell you to do,” Fred explains me.

“Oh I will, I will any… … …” I said, even before he can finish his sentence.

“I want you to buy some clothes for work. Something a little more revealing would be nice. But before…Why don’t you drink your wine and let me go to work on you,” Fred said. I swallowed my glass immediately and lay back down.

Fred slid his hand slowly across my hair.

“You are developing wonderfully,” He said as he played with my hair.

“I’ve been waiting for you,” Cathleen said.

Cathleen stroked her foot slowly against Heather’s calf. Expecting the realization, Heather slipped her finger inside of Cathleen’s sex at the same time.

“Ohh!” I panted. “I’m glad you like it... I love it, too!”

“Very good, my bad girl... now just fall deeper and deeper...” Fred kept repeating until I fell helplessly under a very deep dream.