The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This isn’t me anymore

By Robert Towers

Chapter seven: My new me

All I remember was a very strange dream. I was out like a light and seemed i slept for hours. I wasn’t sure what else was with me. Constantly, I Heard Fred’s voice. Commanding me to sleep. Commanding me to obey. Commanding me to watch the lights. The pretty, flashing lights. They sparkled. Glittered. Flashing colors. Bright red and blue sparks, before a golden background. Flashing, flashing, flashing.

Sleep. Obey. Bright green sparks and yellow, before a deep, crimson red. Sleep. Obey. Sleep. Obey.

I’ve lost hours this way. but its my nice pampering relaxing time and i enjoy it now.

I began to fantasize. I started thinking about guys in my class at law school but none of them did anything for me. It was then that a thought entered my mind. I didn’t know what made me think it but the thought of Fred was now there. I started thinking about him kissing down my body, his eyes fixed on mine. I could see him down between my legs, licking slowly, sliding his cock inside of me. I started licking thin air, thinking of her. Suddenly I felt a familiar tingle and tightening. I arched my back and let out a long deep moan as an orgasm spread through my body, sending tinges of pleasure to every part of me. I had never orgasmed so hard.

As I came, I called out Fred’s name, still keeping my eyes closed and I felt a second even more intense orgasm rip through me, loosing track of when one orgasm finished and the next started. The thought of his alone had made me have the best orgasm I could remember.

Not wanting to move, wanting to stay here, with this feeling of bliss forever, I forced myself to open my eyes. I stared at the ceiling, trying to get back my focus. I got my focus back and quickly noticed that there was someone else in the room.

Unable to speak, I just looked at Fred standing in the doorway. I tried to break the silence, but no sound passed my lips. Without saying a word he slowly walked over me. I was nervous. What was he going to do? I went to speak but he just put a finger on my lips and then leaned in to kiss me again.

His lips felt so soft against mine. I had kissed before, but never like that. It felt different, softer, better. I kissed back, and soon the kiss grew more passionate. He broke the kiss after what seemed a lifetime and just stared at me. I had never noticed how beautiful he was before. His eyes shone beautifully, his lips glistening from the passionate kiss we had just shared.

At that point, Fred woke me from my sleep and informed me “Well, Welcome back, my bad girl. I thought you all were falling asleep on me, here for a while. Believe me, I know there’s nothing like getting your hair fixed to make a bad girl feel good and relaxed and pampered, but you’re going to have to stay awake for the rest of it.”

I was very horny and I found myself craving another for another hot dream with Fred.

“The rest?”

“Well yeah. But don’t you worry, my bad girl. When we get done here, you will looked as knockout.But, you’ve got to trust me. Trust me totally, completely. You must trust me with everything, your look, your actions, everything. You can’t question anything I do or tell you to do,” Fred explains.

“Oh I will, I will any… … …” I get cut off by Fred, before I can finish my sentence.

“Here’s what we’ve got to do. We’ve got to get your mind off of old silly Tracy and any problems with she. We’ve got to shock her. We’ve have to make you very different.You’ve got to be gorgeous, sexy, wicked … sort of slutty. What do you say?”

I looked at Fred stunned. “Are you sure, that’s what we have to do? Are you sure you can even do that? How can you do that? Are you sure?” I asked wiping the tears from her cheeks.

“Only if you trust me. You have to have complete in trust me.” Fred quickly answers.

I bit my lip and closed my eyes. I didn’t know what was going to come, but I knew she was both physically and emotionally incapable of stopping it. The best she could hope for was that Fred was telling the truth about final results.

“OK, OK, Anything, I trust you. My whole life is in your hands, I trust you. I do.” I replied with a smile on my face “Fred, I love you so much and I trust you!”

“Great. You need to look more hot. I want your hair to epitomize the look of sex. When men see you I want them to want to get in your pants”.

Fred made eye contact with me in the mirror as he gave his shoulder a comforting pat and asked, “Are you ready?”

Without hesitation, I said I was beyond ready to be a beautiful platinum blonde. With smiles on his face, Fred slipped his left hand into a latex glove, and moved the stand close to the right side of the chair. He then used the tip of the brush handle to lift a small section of my hair on the back of her head.

“Ok, here we go, my bad girl! ,” Fred said as he gently placed the hair on the outstretched fingers of his gloved left hand and began brushing on the bleach. My heartbeat quickened as Fred brush the pasty white bleach on to the first small section of my hair. He then began carefully lifting each small section of hair with the handle of the brush and then applying the bleach as she worked her way from top to bottom, back to front. With the smell of the bleach filling the room, I thought to myself, “No turning back now, I’ms Going All The Way for Fred”.

After finishing the last section, he dabbed on the remaining bleach and worked the mixture into the hair with his fingers and the brush.

Then all my hair was put under a cap. The strong chemicals begin to enter and relentlessly attack each lock of my hair.

Then, the Young platinum girl appoached me, with a small cart. She applied the accrylic to my finger nails and finished them off with a pink color. Also, she handed me a glass of wine and lit the cigarette for me, before she disappeared into the back room.

The bleach and peroxide felt so so different than normal. Soon, I feel a tingling all over my scalp. Fred positioned the chair for me to the dryers smiling “there you go bad girl”. Sitting under the dryer there I had a full view of myself in the mirror opposite. I could not take my eyes off my reflection, I studied how looked very closely. I dabbed my sweaty forehead as I sat under the dryer. With a plastic cap on my head, a pink smock around my shoulders and bleach saturating my hair, I looked so bimboish in the big mirror. My bright pink cape wrapped tightly around me matched the white cap. I sat there dreamily smiling as i thought of Fred and how i adored him so so much. I giggled every now and then at the thought of how i used to look a few weeks ago. I looked so so silly then. I puckered my lips and imagined Freds cock was in my mouth and watched myself in the mirror giving an pretended blow job to Fred.

I was startled as Fred removed the cap and touched my head to check the hair coloring,

“Oh! I didn’t see you come over!", I said

“Of course not, you were dreaming with open eyes. Did you have a nice daydream?”

I felt ashamed to tell the truth. “Oh, Just I was trying to get in touch with my lighter side”, I said.

“ You are a liar, bad girl. You’re hot! And you know what I mean!”

I smiled some more as i imagined Fred’s cum shooting down my throat as i swallowed every drop of his addictive seed. As i exhaled the smoke with the slim perched between my pink painted nails, i realised i looked so so good, i just needed some nice bright pink lippy, that would esenuate my blow job lips even more.

Fred put me the cap again and he said my hair needed a little more cooked. My scalp tingled some more as the peroxide cooked it i felt like a coccooned woman unable to move, apart from my hand with my luxurious slim. Fred had been so so good to me by introducing me to smoking, i didnt know what i was missing.

Life was so so good i thought, i couldnt quite remember my law studies now, it seemed to take a bit longer to think of them as i lit another slim and inhaled deeply.

“Why don’t you drink your wine and let me go to work on you,” Fred said. I swallowed my glass immediately and lay back down.

The fog clears from the steamy dream with Fred well i think it was a dream as my pussy is so so wet.

As the peroxide seeps deep into my scalp the desire becomes more and more reall of me and Fred and his big cock. I giggle at my thoughts about it.

My bright pink gown tightens once more around my body but the foot rests on my chair start to slowly part move outwards, parting my legs and exposing my hairy pussy.

I smile. I had finished my wine and my cigarette. Fred brought me another glass of wine and I put another cigarette in my mouth. After he lit I inhal deeply, they taste sooo good to my now, even better than usual. “mmmm”

I almost forget about my legs being open but suddenly hear a buzzing noise from below. An electric razor sweeps away my dark tufts of hair. I gasp in shock and go to close my knees, but Fred stop me.

“No, bad girl, you don’t this. Just relax and enjoy it. I’m the only one working here.”

I try to say what are you doing but she said “shhhh. enjoy your wine and smoke your slim relax.

Then he surpriced me with a seductive kiss. I give him another and she whispers in my ear that I needed to do this .... that it was very important to me ... and it would turn me on a great deal.

I agree without asking a single question. Just I pull deeply on my slim again, bringing a smile to my face once more.

Fred come back to her work. Now, he is getting used to the buzzing and trimming of my hair. A foam is applied and I feel the cool steel blade passing over my wet lips, stroke by wonderful stroke.

I giggle as the old air touches my labia lips. Soon they are totally uncovered and look as if they are pouting for a long kiss, they look so prominent now and pink.

Suddenly he produces a tooth brush and starts to peroxide up my trim pussy. He sprays a drug on it first and says “you dont want a nice trimmed pussy darling you want a thich bush”. He starts to bleach up my growing pussy hair and said: “Dont worry. You will love it”.

The peroxide makes my pussy tingle which makes me feel nice. What remains just above them is coated in bleach and peroxide I smile and drag on my cigarette as the mixture soaks into my pussy surrounds. The screen flutters more and more making me relax deeply.

As the dizzy blonde tooth brushes the peroxide onto my growing bush, i stutter, “bu bu b but i thought you you would sh h shave it off Fred”, he smiled and whispered “No of course, not for my bad girl”. I think my bad girl surely it would make sense to have a hairy bush that is bright blonde”.

I try to protest but the wine is put to my lips. I sip and relax again. he says, go on repeat what i just said, i shake slowly no and say bu but Fred my hand brings the tainted slim to my lips. I feel more dizzy, lightheaded, but want to decline a blonde push, but suddenly the feeling down below is tingling, hot, feels so so niceee now, mummm.

Fred doesn’t realise that the peroxide also contains an anesthetic and so I didn’t feel the pink heart being tattooed just above my love button, but god, it feels so good there.

Now, my entire pubic region was covered with the bleach. He then combed it through to make sure each hair was covered with bleach. “Want to see what you look like becoming a blonde?” Fred asked, placing a mirror near me now covered mound. I looked into the mirror, smiled and said she had never seen myself like that. All I could do was watch the frothy blue goo that coated every strand of my pubic hair nad my new pink heart tattooed. The more I watched the more excited I became. Fred had been checking regularly on the progress. Each time she remarked that things were going well, and about twenty five minutes, he returned with a bowl of warm water. The foam had bubbled and done its work. I could see through the bubbling bleach that I was now a “completely blonde.” He then began to rinse out the bleach with the warm water. Finally, he toweled me dry and then said that I needed to have her hair done. “What do you mean?” I asked. Fred did not reply. He reached over and took out a hair dryer and styling brush. With the blower and temperature on low, he began to style dry my new blonde pussy. “I’m giving you an upsweep,” he said. “I’ve never had my pubic hair styled before,” I said looking at Fred who just smiled.

“Yess I needd a trim for my blonde pussy” i mumble.

As Fred refills my glass with tainted wine and hands me another drugged slim to smoke i smile as he keeps whispering to me, keeps calling me his bad girl and how i so enjoy it.

My legs are now hooked up in birthing styrups by the dixxy blonde, at first it feels weird but after a few more pulls on my slim and some sips from my glorious wine i quite like the position i am in.

Suddenly i feel the warm air on my pussy, my god it feels so so good, i lean back into the chair as the sensation increases on my most private of places. With my legs in the styrups, it is clear for Fred and the blonde to see how i am reacting to the feeling as the soft trickles of juice slowly make my bright platinum pussy start to glisten.

I feel good as she finishes blow drying my mound it is now a full very full bush and such a beautiful platinum colour. I smile as i look at it as she places a mirror in front of me. My love button showing through the mass of pubes mass of golden pubes.

I smile as yes i agree it does look so good and i wonder why i used to shave or trim it at all before it looks so good bushy.

I take a bigger gulp of wine and draw deeply on my slim.

As I exhaled my luxurious smoke towards the ceiling once more he smiles and looks down at my pink heart just above my engorged button. The heart seems to pulse as I looked down through my smokey haze, and yet it ensenuates my now puffy libia.

As I drawed yet again on my slim my fingers walk down to my now bald area, apart from my bleached blonde tuft

And then it was time and I was taken to another place by Fred. Finally on wobbly legs I was ushered back to the wash basin. He shampooed my head twice, conditioned, dried, put a towel over my hair walked me back to the chair.

“Are you ready for the new blonde you?” Was I ready! I couldn’t wait.

The sight was even better than I expected.

I glance and look in the mirror, i giggle slightly as I see my white hair, pure white hair i turn my head slightly revealing the bald neck my hair shaved alll the way up the back of my head and razored to finish.

“ Gosh” I said,looking at myself in the mirror, " I love it. No, I don’t just love it, I absolutely ADORE it " I exclaimed.

“Arn’t you glad now that I pursuaded you into having it done?", asked me Fred.

“Oh yes, it’s really, really lovely ! Thank you so much for transforming me into such a beautiful blonde! I can’t thank you enough!

“Oh yes, you can. Now, I must do something for me, my bad girl”