The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This isn’t me anymore

By Robert Towers

Chapter eight: My salon pal

It was 7.00am when I rolled over and tapped on the shoulder of my sleeping boyfriend, Rick, waking him. “What?” muttered Rick in a sleepy state, “I made an appointment for you in my salon” I replied.

“what?!” said Rick, now fully awake, “Why? Do you not like my hair?”

“No, it’s not that!” I said, thinking of Rick’s golden looks, I don’t able to do your root touch- ups. I hope You don’t have any problem going with me to my salon. I know Fred will be able to do a much better job than I could”.

“Uhm... I don’t think that’s .....”

“I wasn’t asking you!!” I said Rick in a high tone. “I just was reporting you. The decision has been made. Let here decide about your fate, Fred is a professional and knows the job. Or don’t you want to look pretty?”

“Yes dear, as you wish. Anything to make you happy” said Rick, eager to please me, “when’s the appointment?” he asked.

“An hour’s time, we better get out of bed!” I replied.

So we both got out of bed, ate breakfast, got dressed, cleaned their teeth and within 45 minutes we were ready to hit the town.

He pampered me, did the dishes, had my towel waiting for me when I stepped out of the shower and then handed me my clothes.

I said, “Hon, I think I’m going to drive the car today.”

He smiled at me and said, “Of course dear. After all, I love when you drive my car.”

I pinched his cheek and said, “You mean our car don’t you?”

Without blinking an eye he said, “Of course, I meant our car. Please forgive me.”

We got in the car and I soon had them on the road into town, I pulled into a side street that was quite rundown. I stopped outside Fred’s salon.

Rick helped me out of the car, “Is a female salon!?” he exclaimed.

“Don’t worry Fred’s very good and we’ll have the salon all to ourselves!” I replied, “Okay…” he said uneasily as I pushed him through the door.

Upon arrival, we were greeted by a cute receptionist who welcomed us to the salon. As she escorted us into a separate room of the salon, she turned to me and remarked,

“Cathy will be with your boyfriend in a moment, so please follow me to your room”

“Did I miss something?” said Rick.

“No yet. yours is a private appointment”, said the receptionist.

“Alone?”

“Yes. Cathy will do you while Fred would do Tracy at same time.”

“In another room?”

“Yes. Our privacy clients is a very important thing for us”.

Rick nodded with apparent reservation. After all who could blame him? He was in an unfamiliar salon, about to undergo fixing his appearance by a stylist whom he had never met. Sensing his apprehension, the receptionist assured her not to worry, “Cathy is the best. After Fred, of course. you’ll be pleased with his work. I promise You”, she said.

Cathy soon entered the room wearing a coloring apron and a warm smile. She was an attractive young girl with pretty golden blonde hair. We exchanged greetings and soon the talk shifted to Rick’s new hair color. As she began to simultaneously comb and run her fingers through Rick’s hair.

Then, she was made to remove his clothes and sit in a rather intimidating stylist white enamel chair. The receptionist on Rick’s left took his left arm and Cathy on the right took his right arm. Before I (and Rick) knew what happened they had tied his arms to the chair.

“Now you won’t be able to chicken out. Just enjoy your total makeover”

As they buckled the heavy leather restraints around his waist, wrists and ankles, Rick looked longingly over at me.

“Must you restrain him in this manner?” I asked.

“Oh, yes Tracy. The thought of being helpless while we work is an important part of the process. Fred orders, I’m sure you understand.”

“It’s okay, golden boy.” I said softly, looking into Rick’s helpless eyes. “It will all be over soon.”

“Look such a handsome young boy” Said the receptionist “Cathy give him a sedative for his nerves”

“I’m right here!” exclaimed Cathy as she jumped out from behind the chair, drugged towel in her hand. Then, she very emphatically pulled the towel into Rick’s face with her hands.

“Deep breaths Rick, it’s time for a little snooze” teased Cathy. “Just do as she says Rick” I whispered him. I a little surprised at how turned on he was getting at this stage. He tried desperately to pull the towel away but he had no chance.

Each breath he took was making his weaker. Rick’s eyes were beginning to flutter rapidly.

“It’s going to make you nice and sleepy, Ricky…” Cathy smiled as his eyes rolled close.

I tried to relax, but I was to excited, a mixed sensation of anxiety pleasure expectation, confusion and a bit anger. There i lay. My old boyfriend totally dependent of what two women wanted to do with him. I simply didn’t have time to think, and before I realized Cathy had caped him.

“Have you ever been as turned on in your life?” Cahty asked me.

“Never” I replied. “Sex in nothing compared to this!”

“You love it. And next is the best. A man being pampered”

Rick sat with his eyes glazed over and his mouth fell into an easy smile, as Cathy disappeared into the back room.

Unmoved, the receptionist suggested was a time to my appointment with Fred.

She lead me back to the main reception area, and we walked into the salon toward Fred private room.

She knocked on the door of Fred’s room and opened it. It was empty.

She turned to me and remarked, “Fred will be with you in a moment, so please relax and make yourself comfortable.”

I looked around the room as she closed the door behind them. The center of the room was made up of a very comfortable looking reclining chair next to an elaborate hair-wash sink. Surrounding the sink was a table covered with many tubes & bottles. On 2 of the walls were all sorts of beauty products aligned on shelves. The other 2 walls, facing each other, were enveloped by white cabinets & drawers.

In front of the chair was a mirror wall. “Just a minute” I thought. “Who’s that looking at me?”

I was stunned. It was a “double” mirror, so I could see Rick on the other side of the mirror, tied to his chair.

As i watch through the one way mirror I relax into my chair as I see the strapped down helpless useless boyfriend of mine sit there meekly awaiting his changes.

The next hours were unlike any I had ever experienced. I couldn’t keep my eyes out of the mirror. I couldn’t think about almost nothing else. I was almost instantly bewitched.

I continued sitting there, looking across the mirror with my heart pounding. Then Cathy disappeared into the back room and a few minutes later she returned with a big bowl full of a thick blue preparation.

Rick yelled out in a slurred voice, “What did you do to me?”

His eyes glazed over and his mouth fell into an easy smile.

Cathy said, “Oh nothing yet. Now just relax and enjoy your changes”

I must admit I was excited at this point. Neither of them said a word as Cathy brushed and sectioned his hair. Fred’s eyes turned big as saucers when Cathy said him:

“Well my dear, I’ve decided I’m going to make you more gorgeous today. Now don’t say another word as the decision has already been made. As you can see I’ll be using two activator packets just to make sure you come as platinum blonde as Tracy”.

As i sit there watching through the mirrored wall i see Cathy smiling as she coats Ricks hair with a high volume based bleach, all the time whispering to him you will have hair just like Tracy soon dear, you will like that won’t you, he mumbles no, but she knows he will soon agree.

“As a male you love to be and feel like a women”, she said.

He will soon have exactly the same style as me. The idea is exciting. I lites a slim and inhales the creamy smooth smoke I now adore. Woww, I could almost hear Rick’s heart pounding as Cathy slowly but steadily applied that thick blue bleach to his hair.

Starting with the back section and working around to the sides Cathy applied a blue mixture to Rick’s hair. She then applied the mixture to the top of her hair making quick work of the application process. Rick’s eyes almost popped when he looked up in the mirror and first saw himself with a head full of blue bleach. Then Cathy put a plastic cover over his hair and placed cotton balls around her face. “There’s no turning back for you now.” Said Cathy with a smile.

As usual after smoking my first cigarette I’m relaxing and my head feels light. I smiling as I see Cathy razor the nape of Ricks neck the steel blade against his skin make me damp.

The congestion between my legs made me realize my sudden urge to masturbate. Then, I wasted no time in lowering my panties and now, I’m rubbing me, especially my clitoris, with my middle finger. Then I inserted its into my vagina to repeatedly stroke its frontal wall where my G-spot is located. I heard my own breathing becoming labored and heavy. All she could think about was Fred’s huge cock, sliding in and out of her womanhood. My impending orgasm consumed my, as I rode my finger to a shattering climax.

After I had regained my composure, Fred opened the door and entered in the room. It is very embarrassing to me that he sees me like this. Fred I upload my panties in a natural way and smiles maliciously. “I see my bad girl has been exercising”.

I do not know what to say. “Just keep watching” he then whispers in my ear as I smile and swoons into him.

I watch Cathy finish razoring his neck and check the bleach. Fred says “you would look so good dear soon you shall be after he accepts his hair to be the same as yours dear”.

Then Cathy gave him a manicure and pierced his ears. Once she completed that she prepped a syringe into back room. Rick’s head bobbed up and down a little but he was still awake Cathy approached him. “Now princess, I want to give some collagen shots” said her as she gave Rick a portion of the syringe in the butt and the rest in his breast area.

Once she completed Cathy ordered: “Turn you head this way Rick.”I need to thin your eyebrows,” and she began to pluck hairs.

He wanted to cry, but managed to hold it in.

I watched awestruck as she thinned out his eye brows and even arched them slightly. As Cathy finished his eyebrows, she rubbed a lotion into his scalp. When his brows were plucked she closed as she took a good look at him and said:

“You will accept the changes i have made to you ok my dear, do you understand dear”.

He nodded yes, she smiled and winked through the mirror at me.

“Hmm,” she said. “You need a little make up, now”. Rick just nodded and smiled. At this stage the drugs he made him feel vulnerable, alone and rather silly. Cathy went across the room to retrieve a cart of cosmetics and hair care products. When she returned she began to work on Rick.

By my side, wathching across the mirror were unlike any I had ever experienced. Perhaps it was because I was in such a anxious state of mind. I knew that the process with Rick would be sensual but I had no idea how much so. I was almost instantly bewitched. I couldn’t stop looking in the mirror, smoking one cigarette after another and my drinking my glass of wine. The excitement grew and grew on me. I was soon going to have a beautiful submissive blonde boyfriend and as a very special bonus I was going to witness the transformation.

Cathy was working about Rick’s make up. A light touch of foundation and blush, then a pencil to his brows, matching light pink lipstick and eye shadow finished the job.

It was time to work on his hair. Cathy had been checking regularly on the progress, and after about forty five minutes, she took Rick to the shampoo sink where her rinsed out the bleach and shampooed him. Rick seemed drunk, needed to be helped to walk and closed his eyes frequently. I waited anxiously for his return to the chair. He soon returned with his damp hair wrapped in a towel. Rick was sleepily. Cathy removed the towel and placed him under a dryer while all I could do was watch him.

Cathy guided his bumpy head under the chrome helmet and set a program in the computer added into the machine. Then, she lowered the helmet.

“Rick, I’m going to turn on a program that will help you. Beautiful music that will make you calm and happy. Beautiful images and thoughts that will bring you back to them. Back to what you are, Rick. OK?”

“Yesss…”

Cathy entered a command. After that, she put on soft music, dimmed the lights and left alone Rick.

Rick lifted his left arm which felt unbelievably heavy under the cape and slowly touched the visor which covered her entire face down to her chin. He glanced in the mirror as cool air rushed loudly down out of the body of the hood through slanted vents above and around

his caped head. He felt slightly disappointed for a second or two until the air very quickly started to warm up until his ears were tingling slightly in the hot air being forced down onto his head ,hair, face and shoulders.

Rick’s right hand found it’s way inside his pants and he began to gently rub himself enjoying the dampness of his groin which felt as though a spring was being wound tighter and tighter inside him. He sat cocooned in heat as the vent in the floor continued to feed heated air up around his thighs and legs and the ludicrously large hood dryer blasted her head and neck with hot, relaxing vented air.

As the heat under the dryer continued to blast down onto her face he came in a release he had never even dreamed he was missing. A soft, intoxicating music came from inside the dryer. On plastic visor began to appear images. There were women, all were extremely pretty bodies, and all… all had the same face of Tracy! Rick continued seeing the images, feeling a strange sense of sexual arousal and excitement.

It all seemed so strange, yet Rick felt more horny than disturbed by it all. Rick loved the whole experience was actually “bringing out his feminine side.” He twisted his one way then the next pushing his forehead against the hot plastic visor as he came in a way he knew he would have to experience again.

As the orgasm faded slowly he slumped slightly allowing the heat to help his drift off into a drowsy dreamlike state where he began to plan his purchase of a hood dryer she would introduce Tracy to that night in their house. He toyed with ideas of tying her up under the dryer as he blow-dried her naked body and then allowing her to do the same to him. As he drifted off to sleep under the hood his final thought came to him….