The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This isn’t me anymore

By Robert Towers

Chapter eight: Rick’s Mother

Richs mother leaves a message on the answer phone saying that she will be in town the following day, she would like to meet up with her son and perhaps take him out for a meal etc. I am not even mentioned in the message. I text her using his phone asking her to meet in a cofee shop. I know that she likes her afternoon tea and sandwich, it is seconds before the invite is accepted.

She came to the bar just on time. Soon the woman in her early fifties walks through, her beautiful shinny long curled dark auburn hair bouncing around her back. Her make -up pristene, her diamond ear-rings, small but expensive, She wears an immaculate designer suit.

Before i realise it i am at the tea shop awaiting the arrival of Rick’s over bearing mother. She soon arrives her long curly auburn locks perfectly laying over her shoulders and down her back, her make-up descreet and her expensive suit immaculate.

She frowns at the two women at the door smoking, as she passes them to enter. She looks around soes not recognise me.

I was sitting there, but she passed me without stopping. Obviously she had not recognized me.

She looks around for me, not able to see me any where. She looked again.

I smile to myself, watch her 2 minutes as she keeps checking her watch.

She scans the coffee shop, she sees some couples and a woman in the smoking area with short croppes platimun blonde hair and huge hooped earrings. She carries on looking around frowning as she does aso as she looks at her watch. As the cropped blonde woman puts down her gossip magazine.

Gillian thinks no surely not, that looks like Tracy, she looks away again then back and back again.

“Gillian, over here” I said. She looked at me recognising the voice but not the sight. I called again with my voice, waving my hand this time

She looks at me, her perfect demeanor drops as she stares in shock. I saw her face betraying her. Upon the third looks she thinks “That is Tracy smoking and looking like that.

She marches over to my table. She said “excuse me, oh my god, is that you Tracy? “

I look up smile and say hi Gillian take a seat as she sits down i hug her letting her take in my tainted fragrance.

“Oh yes, it’s me”

“What the hell have you done to yourself” she said.

“Dont you like it?” I smiled.

She frowned at me and said that i look like a tramp, not a lawyer. She ordered her cofee.

I start to tell her thast i felt like a change, she tells me that her son will hate it, and is surprised when i tell her that actually he adores it now.

I do not inform her that Rick now has short spikey bleeched blonde hair also.

As she sips her cup of royal tea and start to notice that she relaxes a little, i smile and tell her. “I am sure you will love seeing your beloved son Gillian”.

She just blankly smiles back at me.

“Soon dear I am sure you will really adore him wont you?”. Again she just sips her cofee and nods at me. I want to start changing her now, but as Fred ordered me i have to leave it to her son to drastically change her apearance and attitude.

I then smile so you dont like the new me. She says of course not you look aweful. I will not let Rich see you anymore, look at you and your supposed to be a lawyer.

She asks me to put out my virginia slim i smile “dont you smoke Gillian, of course not” she retorts as she flicks back her immaculate shiny very dark hair. Her appearance immaculate.

She starts to ask me what the hell has got into me to make such a drastic change, and i say “i was bored Gillian bored i wanted to look different”.

Her mobile rings and as she does so she leans down to retrieve it from her bag, i pour a vial into her coffee smiling as i do so.

“Gillian will be powerless to resist by the end of coffee,” I think to myself.

She says “hello Darling” it is him on the phone. Rick’s her loved and new blonde son.

I imagine Rick, while his appointment at the salon, waking from his nap under the dryer and being forced by Cathy to call his mother. Drugs and special session under the dryer I have completely submissive and obedient. Now, I almost can hear him, repeating every word that Cathy tells him.

She stares at me and says “we need to talk about a few things baby”, i know his cock will rise listening to her although he will be unaware why, for now.

Gillian sips her coffee, hangs up and I smile. She dials her business office takes another long sip of coffee and says to me as she waits for an answer on her phone,

“Wait a minute Tracy”. I smile as she sips some more.

As she talks business she seems to have trouble putting a full sentance together i smile and play with my huge hoops. She gulps some coffee down says “i iuhm th think call you back” and drops her mobile into her bag.

She looks at me a glazing look flowing over her.

“So Gillian how is my 56 year old future mother in law feeling”

“Mmm”

I knew that she was beginning to feel the effects of the drugged coffee. Surely now she was feeling a slight headache and a growing weariness.

She goes to be angry at me but says “shhh just I’m not feeling right and not happy wi… with you”.

I smile lean closer “you dont mind if i smoke whilst you finish your coffee do you dear” i says. She frowns.

I wayches her expression change slightly and smiles at her, “everything ok dear Gillian?”

She shakes her head trying to clear it and says “i… uhm… i told you you your a disgrace wh… what have you done to yourself and Rich… h…how da… dare you do that to… to…”

She stops before completing her sentance.

“Oh come on Gillian, i know that when you saw me it gave you a tingle, it did didnt it”. She shakes her head no, but its not very convincing. “I think that you would love amazing with short cropped hair Gillian even at your age imagine that stell blade running up and down your neck and those clippers running over your head”.

“Wh..att?”

“I’ve been having my hair highlighted frist and bleached all way now, with a genius, Fred. To have someone do it that is obviously so enthralled with the process really sounds .... exciting to say the least. I love the whole process myself. Just thinking about you being draped with the cape and white towell.... then the delightful feminine smell of fresh bleach..... It’s also done wonders for your self-esteem. I know I look good and can feel men admiring me in the street, and I know Rick also loves seeing all the lustful glances I get. In fact he hasn’t been able to keep his hands off me since I had it done a few months ago !”

“Wh..att?”

I’ve been talking with Fred about you, Gillian and he indicated that you should make a change in her hair. We arranged for you to have your hair lightened and we set a date for you. Today.”

She frowns and says “ne.. nev..errr”

“I will love it, I promise you.”

I smile and remove a fresh virginia slim. I offer her one she says “you know i dont smoke its horrid…” Again she stops before completing her sentance.

“Oh, I am sure you will soon”.

Her eyes glaze over a bit more. I lit my slim and exhale into her face, she waves it away with her hand but her actions are not as quick as usual.

“Yes i am sure you will get to like it Gillian. She says “n… n…no i…i wont”.

“Imagine not having those horrid long too long thick auburn locks, imagine wanting the

same as me or even shorter”

She whispers “n.. ne… neverr”.

I smile. My mobile phone rings, its Rich again.

“Hello dear how are you”, i say to him.

My boyfriend said me he has done with his appointment and he had the time of his life getting all that female attention. Of course, Rick has awakened from its special session feeling refreshed. He mistook his unconsciousness as sleep. He did not know some parts of his had been rewritten and he now held certain feelings and attitudes that were quite different than when he dozed off. The whole process had been done so songlessly, that she would never suspect it. He just knew he felt really good. Happy and content, this was the best he had felt in quite some time. Rick was fascinated with her new haircolor as blonde as Marylin and his new makeup. Also, he confessed he was quite comfortable being in the salon. He must admit me that he “really” enjoyed being around all the other girls. He had a wonderful time with all the attention he received and “bringing out his feminine side.” He all had so much fun doing the bleaching and he made me promise to take him back when I get my weekly appointment with Fred.

I interrupted his words and i said to him “i was just explaining to your mother that a cropped hair style would suit her so so very much. Her naturally brown hair came up very easily with the Clairol Born Blonde bleach. You like that thought dont you dear and imagine seeing her smoking a long Virginia slim”.

I know he will be getting a hard on now and I smile to myself. After that, I hung up.

Gillian sips some more coffe and her eyes glaze over a bit more. I smile “feels good doesnt it”

She slurss “noo”.

I take another slim from the packet.

“Lite this for me please Gillian” She frowns as I place the lighter in her hand and she

leans forward to flick my giggarette. My first puff was a gentle one.

“Ummm....I will love how good these taste,” I says.

Gillian inhaled deeply when i exhaled into her face.

“Imagine yourself smoking soon dear Gillian, you would like that wouldnt you”. She mumbles a distant no.

“Yes you would like it. Rich gets turned on now by women smoking espeially older

women. Gillian think of that your son turned on by older women smoking”

I dial up Rich again. “Hi baby just thought i would let you know that your mother has decided to take up smoking”.

I listen and hear him moan and moan again. “You like that thought dont you baby, your mother smoking long slims, think of it baby”.

Then I hang up the pone again.

I smiled as i exhaled towards her face taking on more and more of a blank look as each second passed away, She tried to wave my exhaled smoke away, but her hand was so lethargic by now, i loved every second of seeing her go under right in front of me.

“Remember Gillian, always telling me that i wasnt good enough for your son, not classy enough, not stylish enough, mm well perhaps we will make you into a different person, just like you always tried to make me into one”.

I loved tell her these words!!!

“Rich is jerking off to you now dear Gillian, thinking of what i may do to you, you may not like that idea right now, but oh you soon will believe me. No one back home will ever know you once Fred has finished with you”.

I inhaled deeply, savouring the taste of my beautiful slim. My huge hooped ear rings dangling and catching the light as they swing around left to right.

“Now then Gillian why dont you just send a blanket text to all of your business people and associates explaining that you have had to go away for a couple of days, thats a good idea isnt it Gillian”.

She slowly removed her phone from her bag and sent a text as instructed, i smile at her and get a twinge in my pussy as she starts to do as she is tole.

“Now lets go”

Her head bobbed up and down a little but he was still awake. Then she said, “What? Gillian lunged for me and said, “Gi..give me my..my phone Tra…cy.”

“Dear, you are in no condition to wrestle with me.” Then I pushed her back into his seat.

Her words slurred a little and then she said, “What’s going on I’m feeling tired?”

“Dear, you’re drunk. Look at you. You can’t even sit up and your speech is slurred.”

She said, “I’m not drunk. I only drank a cup of coffe. Something is wrong. You better call an ambulance.”

“I’ll take good care of you,".

She tried to protest. She said, “You’re not a fucking doctor, you’re a lawyer.”

“Good….I want you to get up and follow me, Gillian. Get and follow me to the car.”