The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This Wasn’t Supposed to Happen!

Chapter 1

“Ah, welcome back to the world of waking, Kimberly. I’m Catherine, or as you will soon be calling me, Mistress Catherine.”

“How do you know my name?”

“Oh I know a lot about you Kimmy. I’ve been occupying my time studying you these past few months. I’ve been interested in the human mind for a long time dear Kimmy. I won’t go into detail yet, but I will say that by morning you are going to become my needy submissive slave, and I will be filling your needy ass and cunt with some of my favorite toys.”

Kimberly looked at her wide eyed. She started shaking her head.

“Uh, first off, um, Catherine was it? Yeah, first off I’m not a lesbian. Secondly even if I were you’re not my type, and thirdly I have a boyfriend and a family who’ll come looking for me.”

“Kimmy, let me try to explain it less subtly. I have brainwashing technology that will make you do whatever I say. This includes making you leave your boyfriend, disown your family, and serve me as my glassy eyed slave!”

Kimberly burst into tears. “Please let me go! I won’t tell anybody! I love my boyfriend and my family! Please let me go!”

Catherine closed her eyes and smiled. “Oh I love it when they beg...”

She stepped out of the room and slid the door shut. She frowned, slid the door back open and tried to shut it again. She repeated this several times. The door wouldn’t latch.

“Lifetime warranty magnetic lock huh? Fucking hell! Hm. Oh Rufus! Come here Rufus!”

Kimberly heard a dog approaching, then heard a very loud, very deep bark. The door opened and Catherine walked in, followed by a Great Dane/Irish Wolfhound mix that was easily 7 feet tall.

“Kimmy, this is Rufus, one of my more successful experiments with genetics. He’s my baby aren’t you Rufus!”

Rufus barked once, as if acknowledging her.

“Rufus, guard my new friend Kimberly here while I go and prepare my lab for her. Make sure she does not leave this room!

Rufus barked again. Catherine left the room, and Rufus sat down in front of the door, blocking it.

Catherine input the final code sequence into the computer. She hit the enter button, and a wide grin broke out on her face.

“Oh Kimmy, I can’t wait until you’re begging me to fill that hungry, needy submissive pussy of yours. And I’ll do more then that. I’ll fill your mouth and your ass too. You’re gonna get so used to being full that you won’t feel right unless you have a dildo and a big fat butt plug stuffed up inside you.”

She exited the lab. “Yes Kimmy, and I’m going to make you beg, girl... beg to cum, to cum for me.”

She slid open the door and saw Rufus lying on his back. Kimberly was scratching his belly. His right hind leg was lazily kicking in the air.

“Oooooh you’re just a big ol teddy bear aren’t you Rufus?” Kimberly asked.

“ArooRooRooRooRoo!” Rufus replied in response.

Catherine looked at this and shrugged. “Well she didn’t leave the room so uh, good dog I guess?”

Catherine tightened the last strap securing Kimberly to the chair. Kimberly looked at her. She was on the verge of tears.

“What are you going to do to me?”

“See that chair dear girl? That’s where I’ll be sitting. To put it simply, my fetishes, my knowledge of what pleases me, and my sexual preferances will be pounded into your little subbie brain. Your willpower will be bent to my ends, and by morning, you’ll be all mine.”

She sat down in the chair and placed the helmet over her head. She tapped the screen next to her, and the computer came to life...

When the process ended, Catherine felt different. She sat there, casting timid glances over at Kimberly, who had lost consciousness. Catherine got up and looked around. Something inside her felt really wrong. That confident, in control part of her was gone. She felt timid, unsure of what to do. Kimberly was coming around. She looked at Catherine, and something was definitely different. She could see it in her face.

“You, Catherine. Let me out of these restraints, now.”

Goddess, her voice was so different, so commanding. She looked at Catherine, and Catherine suddenly knew where the missing part of herself had gone.

“I said let me out of these restraints now! I know how to wriggle free and if I have to trouble myself with that, I’m going to punish you.”

“O-okay.” Catherine timidly walked over to her and started undoing the straps. Kimberly looked her over as she undid the restraints. When she stood up, Catherine’s heart lept.

“I, uh, I, uh Kimberly, I think something went wro—”

“Shut up.”

Those two words were a verbal blow to Catherine. She stood there looking at Kimberly, unable to form words to say.

“Judging by what your machine forced into my brain, you set the buffers wrong, essentally making us swap some personality traits with one another. Your fetishes, your knowledge, and...”

She smiled. “Your sexual preferances...”

She walked around Catherine, eying her like a piece of meat.

“You were right about a few things Cath... I am going to leave my boyfriend and sever ties with my family. However, you will serve me as my glassy eyed slave.”

“N-No! This isn’t right! I—I” Kimberly locked her eyes onto Catherine’s, and whatever protests she had drained right out of her mind. She stood in front of Kimberly trembling.

“Cath, surely you’ve wondered what it’s like. With each girl you’ve dominated, you’ve secretly wondered what drives them to submit to you. What gives them that little tingle in their cunt when they say ‘Yes Mistress’? What drives them to allow you to humiliate and degrade them? Why, when you tire of them and let them go, do they take it so hard, considering the things you did to them?”

“I—I—I don’t know...”

“Well dear Cath, now you’re going to find out. Oh yes dear Catherine. You got all obsessed over me and turned your MC technology on me with unexpected results.”

She ripped Catherine’s shirt and gave her breasts a hard squeeze, causing her to cry loudly.

“And now you’re going to find out.”

“N-no! This wasn’t supposed to happen. Let me fix it. I can put us back to normal and I’ll let you go, and you can go back to your boyfriend and I’ll forget you ever existed.”

Kimberly gave her a nasty look, and Catherine’s words just dried up.

“I don’t want my boyfriend anymore. Just as you intended, I now want you.