The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Thorns

David

I hardly slept that night. I kept tossing and turning, remembering my evening with Jesse. A few times I started thinking that maybe it was a dream, it didn’t seem real at all. At one point I had to get up and check the photos I took of Jesse on my bed, it was the only way I could be sure.

The drive to his house was equal parts great and horrible. Without the memories of the evening he didn’t resent me. He was actually charming. We talked about how I got carried away when I made him take his shirt off and do pushups. He admitted it would have been hard for him to control himself if he had that kind of control on a girl. I think he was flattered that I liked him.

On the other hand it was torture to seat there next to him and not touch him. It was worse after I knew I could. I almost decided to just go for it. Jump on him, kiss him, touch him, bury my nose in his hair and then make him forget it again. But at what point would I stop?

We parted with him saying he’ll see me at school tomorrow. I couldn’t wait.

Before going home I went by the nursery again. My dad was just closing up. I went in the back, put on a pair of work gloves and cut off a thorny branch off that plant with my pruning-shears.

The branch was in a hard cloth bag under my bed right now. And I was on my bed making new plans.

Jesse

Last night was weird. First the whole thing with David, he turned out to be an OK guy, but it was still very weird. Then when I got home I remembered I forgot to get Jenny a present for our anniversary. I totally lost track of time, it was like hours flew by.

Then my mom told me to wash the dishes and clear the table. Usually I grudgingly do it at some point and only after trying to weasel out of it. This time I just went ahead and did it. I was still taking commands. Damn, I can’t live like this forever.

I hurried to my room and went to sleep. I kept having weird dreams that scared me, but when I woke up I could never remember any of them.

The next morning I rushed out of the house without letting my mom tell me anything. I wasn’t sure what I was going to do, but then in front of my house was David’s truck waiting for me.

He called me through the window. “Get in.”

David

He came into the truck as I knew he would. We had an hour before first class, enough time for me to play a little.

He sat there looking a bit smug. I couldn’t understand why and I didn’t really care. He was as beautiful as ever. His smile was a nice change from last night’s frowns.

I started driving without saying anything. The car choked and died, I forgot to change gears. He laughed “You’re one hell of a driver.”

“Shut up!”

“It’s too bad you can’t control your car like you controlled me last night.”

“Yea, very funny. Hey, hold on!” I told him to shut up and continued talking. How did that happen?

He laughed at the confused look I probably had. “I guess I don’t take commands any more.”

“But you got into the truck.”

“I did, but I decided to do that on my own. I figured I could use a ride to school.”

“So you knew when you got in.”

“Yes, you told me to get in, but I didn’t have to.”

Oh my god. He doesn’t take commands anymore. A million thoughts run through my mind. I can’t play with his body; Thank god I haven’t tried to make him do anything already. In some of my plans I was going to get him to undress the second he got in the truck. What would he have done then? He probably would have hit me and then told everyone what a freak I was. I suppose he can hit me now and tell people what I did. Even if he didn’t hit me he could tell his friends about what I did. At least he doesn’t remember everything. If he remembered that he would be hitting me by now, or crying. But if he still can’t remember, maybe he still can’t hit me. I should check. Or should I scratch him again with the thorns? I had the branch in a cloth bag inside my school bag in the back seat. He would never let me scratch him again, it would take too much time to get the branch out carefully without getting pricked myself.

But maybe that was my only way to save myself. I had to distract him somehow.

“Don’t be too happy for me.” he said jokingly, I must have had a weird expression thinking so much.

“I am happy for you. The stuff from the thorns probably worked its way through your system.” That did make sense. “I just hope we can stay friends… if we are, I mean.”

“I told you last night I’m no homophobe and I understand what happened. It’s a weird way to start a friendship, but yea.”

Him being so nice made feel so bad for what I did. Did I really have to scratch him again with the thorns? I told myself I couldn’t risk it, but maybe I was lying to my self and I just wanted to taste him again. I casually reached my hand back to my school bag.

“Any way, thank god it’s over. It wasn’t just you, you know. My mother told me to wash the dishes and I obeyed in an instant. Thank god she didn’t tell me to do more stuff. And imagine going to school like that, having to do whatever any one, tells you to do. The hundred pushups you made me do would have been nothing.”

Of course, the thorns made him do what any one tells him to do. I can’t scratch him with the thorns now, I can’t let other people use him. I can barely stand that I’m doing that to him. But I can’t scratch him and make him wait for me outside of school. Last night I had him for less than four hours, I have no idea how long the effect last. First thing’s first I have to find out a few things.

“Can you hit me now?”

“Isn’t it enough that I don’t want to hit you?”

“Come on, don’t you want to see if there are lasting effects?” he sat there looking outside. I decided to provoke him a little. I reached out and smacked his face, not really hard but enough to really annoy him. He turned to me and threw his hand at me for a smack. And nothing. His hand stopped an inch from my face. He looked a little annoyed.

“Well I have no reason to hit you anyway, right?” he looked at me suspiciously.

“No, but I do prefer people who can’t beat me up.” Or tell my secrets.

All this new information got me thinking. I needed to reevaluate my plans.

Jesse

That was a strange ride. David really did look disappointed that he couldn’t tell me what to do anymore. And he looked so relieved when he saw I still couldn’t hit him. I knew he was probably afraid I’ll tell people he was gay, so I couldn’t blame him. He had so much fear, the poor guy.

In school we didn’t talk but I noticed him more. He was a nobody at school. At second recess I noticed he was wet. I took him aside and asked him what happened.

“Chad threw a water balloon on my head from the balcony.” He had hatred in his eyes and a look of determination. He was going to do something about it.

“Chad’s just a big oaf. He doesn’t mean anything by it. He just likes to act out.” Chad was the kind of guy to do pranks like that, but he wasn’t a real bully.

“Well maybe you would have felt different about him if he did stuff like that to you. This is hardly the first time you know.”

I knew, I could even remember Chad doing stuff like that to David, but that was before I knew him.

“Listen, just relax. Let yourself dry off and you’ll see this wasn’t a big thing.”

David walked away angry. There was nothing I could do.

The rest of the day went as usual, except when I tried to explain to Jenny why I forgot to buy her a gift. I wasn’t going to mention what happened with David but I thought of a different story and he was a part of it, then I could ask him to corroborate me. But I couldn’t mention him. I guess that command about not telling anyone about what happened between us was too strong. Well, I made up something else.

As I was walking away from school David stopped his truck next to me.

“I heard your girlfriend gave you a hard time for not getting her any thing for your anniversary. I feel bad, it was my fault. Come in I’ll take you to the nursery and you can pick something nice.” I wasn’t sure. The nursery felt weird for me now.

“I don’t know. No offence, but I didn’t find anything good I could afford yesterday.”

“I’ll give you the owner’s discount, half off. Come on.”

That was a good deal. I wasn’t going to miss that opportunity. Jenny was mad, I had to get her something good and sooner was better than later. I got in.

He had one hand behind his seat. And when I sat down he swung it around fast. He had a branch in his hand. Instinctively I put up my hands to protect my face. I felt the thorns scratching my hands. I yelled “Damn It!” but it was too late. There were bloody scratches all over my hand.

“Sit still and keep your voice down.” He said in a deadly serious tone.

David

That was that. I had him in my power again. He had himself to blame. Well himself and me, and Chad.

I was walking around daydreaming about last night with Jesse when a water balloon fell on my head. Maybe if I was paying attention I would have spotted Chad there. This wasn’t the first time he pulled stuff like that. But it shocked me more this time. Last night I had total control of another human being and today I got downgraded again to a non-person.

And it was Chad, stupid, annoying, hunky Chad. He stood tall at over 6 feet. He got a buzz cut about six months ago but hasn’t cut his hair since, so his hair was in equal length all over his head. Not short but not flowing, more bushy straight and all dirty blond. I could imagine burying my hands in that head of hair. It seemed like a short blond afro but not curly. He must use a lot of product on it. He had blue eyes and full lips, bushy blond eye brows and blond stubble on his chin. He seemed to have developed muscles just like Jesse but he was thinner and his abs more pronounced.

He didn’t even notice me glaring at him with anger. I could kill him at that moment, but I knew it would be better to control him.

Then as I walked to class Jesse took me aside to ask what happened. I was happy for a second that he cared, but then he went on to defend Chad.

Well that only made this easier. I had to see how far I can take this situation, so it was better to work on Jesse before moving on to taller fish.

He didn’t expect me to swing the branch at him. Now he sat next to me shocked, red scratches all over his hands.

“Why did you do that?” He said in a hushed voice.

I started driving, not bothering to answer him.

“David, come on, why are you doing this. I thought we understood each other.”

“I understand alright, now I need to understand how this whole thing works before I move on Chad.”

“What? Chad? You can’t be serious. You can’t keep doing this to people. Besides it doesn’t last, remember?”

“I know. Now I want to see what I can do about that. Now shut up.”

We drove the rest of the way in silence, until we got to this big empty field with a tree in the middle. I ordered him out of the car and let him speak. “Stop this please.”

I walked around him and out of impulse reached out and pinched his sweet bubble butt through his pants. He turned to me, shocked again. There was a look of panic in his eyes and then he started running away from me. He didn’t get far when I called him to stop.

“Now,” I said as I walked toward him, “I want you to obey any instruction I give you, at any time forever. Do you understand what I mean?” The look in his eyes was a clear sigh he understood.

“You will answer me whenever I ask you a question. You will always tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“How does all this make you feel?”

“Afraid.” He looked down to his feet. “Annoyed, sad and angry but mostly afraid.”

“Now another test.” I took out my phone and showed him a vid I took of a friend of mine saying “turn yourself around five times.” And he did.

“Good, now I want you to walk over to that tree and wait for me. If anyone else approaches hide up in the tree. Don’t speak to anyone and don’t let anyone talk to you. If someone tries, besides me, cover your ears hard. ”

He was off to the tree. I watched him walking and then sitting down under the tree. I looked around, there was no one anywhere here. He was seating all alone. He seemed about to cry. I couldn’t just leave him like that.

Jesse

He did it to me again. And this time it was worse. He was going to make me obey him forever. Was he crazy? He kept looking at me with lust in his eyes. I wasn’t even surprised by him pinching my bottom. It just confirmed what I knew inside. He wants me.

Now he was leaving me here. It might be a blessing to be away from him, but he was trapping me in one place, like a dog on a leash.

I sat down and saw him by the truck watching me. He got into his truck but instead of driving away he pulled up close to the tree. Did he change his mind?

“Slight change of plans,” he said as he stepped out, “You’re still to stay here and all my orders stand, except before I go I want to have a bit of fun.”

“Please, David please.” I was begging, I saw no other way. “Don’t do this to me.”

“Climb in the back of the truck, lie down and take off all your clothes.”

My body obeyed even as I fought against it. I lay down and started taking my clothes off while he stood over me watching, his pants clearly tented.

“Stay where you are.” He hunched down next to me and put his face in front of mine. He told me to kiss him like I kissed Jenny. The kiss was long. I put as much passion in it as I do when kissing Jenny, but I knew it was him I was kissing. It was all manners of wrong.

He made me kiss him a few more times. His hands were in my hair, his fingers brushing and ruffling my hair this way and the other. He went on to kiss and lick other parts of my face, my cheeks, my nose, my eyebrows, my ears. My eyes were getting wet but I didn’t want to let him see me cry.

I only started crying when he bit my nipples. “Please stop. You’re hurting me, please.” I begged while sobbing. But it only got worse. He went down to my cock and pulled at it a bit. Then he got to my balls. He said something about not giving them enough attention before, and then started in on them. I think he sat there and played with them for ten minutes while my crotch was propped up on his knees. He pulled them both and he pulled each on its own. He stretched them out and he stretched wide, he pushed them in and he pushed them up. He named one of them Ben and the other Jerry. He started licking them as well and at one point he had both of them in his mouth.

And all that time I laid there watching him play with my private parts. When I turned to look away, he told me I have to look. Not that it mattered that much. Each tug, each push resonated throughout my body. His every flick of the finger sent ripples through me. I was past begging by then, I only cried.

He didn’t see me as a person anymore, I was just a toy for him, a sex doll. I watched as he examined my legs like they were game parts that he was trying to figure out what they’re for. Then he bit into one of them. It hurt, but I didn’t want to cry in pain. He soon stopped and went on investigating my body.

How long will this go on for? Will he keep using and abusing me all my life? What kind of a life is that? I started crying again at the thought; I hadn’t even noticed that I stopped crying before.

Now he lifted my ass in the air and was examining it when he started talking again.

“Did you know you have a bubble butt?”

“Yes, my girlfriend told me that.” I didn’t want to tell him that but I had to answer him and truthfully.

“Does she like it?”

“I think so. She caresses it sometimes when we’re making out?”

“Like this?” he started caressing my butt.

“Not really, she does it when we’re on the couch kissing, and it’s always through my pants.”

“You haven’t had sex yet?”

“No.” I was probably turning red from the shame of talking to this guy about my sex life, and from anger at him for making me tell him these intimate details. Of course what would I expect, we were talking with him caressing my butt, and obviously we were well past polite conversation.

“Why?”

“She said she would only do it after our six month anniversary. So she knows I’m serious.”

“Are you still a virgin?”

“Yes. And damn it. Stop asking me these questions. And stop fondling my butt.”

He laughed, held my ass with one hand and spanked it a few times with the other. “Is that better?”

I wanted to scream but all I could do was say “No.”

“It’s OK, I’m a virgin too.” He started shoving one of his fingers inside my asshole. “But that will change soon.”

I tried to fight against the invasion but he told me to relax my muscles down there. Then he got one finger inside me and soon after a second. He looked delighted and I kept my mouth shut as he took another piece of my pride. They felt weird inside. It was painful but I was getting used to it. I tried to imagine my body really was a lifeless object, some toy that had no feelings. It did little help.

When he took the fingers out, he sniffed them and made a frown. “That’s horrible, you’re not clean enough.” At least that wasn’t a question, and his hands were finally off me. “Smell them yourself.”

He leaned forward and I lifted my head towards his fingers and sniffed. That was a bad smell.

“Well I can’t go on with my fingers smelling like you’re butthole. Suck them off.”

As he said that I didn’t have time to respond. He stuck both fingers inside my mouth. The taste was horrible. It was an affront to all my senses. But still I worked on sucking those two fingers on and on, my tongue working tirelessly.

He sat there next to me with a smile. “Hey, at least you can bet I won’t be kissing you anymore today. Well not on the mouth at least.” That made him laugh.

After a few minutes he took his fingers out and started to dress me himself, fondling me as he went. First he put on my boxers and pants then he moved on to my torso. He seemed to enjoy moving my pecs around.

“These are great, but I’ll have you working on getting them bigger.” He said as he caressed both my pecs with his hands.

When he was done we were sitting in front of each other and he was stroking my hair.

“I don’t get why a straight stud like you didn’t have sex. There are other girls who won’t make you wait so long for sex. Why didn’t you go with someone else?”

“Because I love Jenny, I have been in love with her for more than two years now.”

I smiled, after all that crying I felt myself smile. Thinking about Jenny made me happier. It also seemed ironic; Jenny didn’t believe I really loved her, that’s why she put off sex. If she was here now and knew I had to tell David the truth she would know I really loved her.

He looked at me thoughtful. He then kissed me a few times on my face, mussed up my hair and stroked it down again and then sent me off to my tree with a slap on the butt.

As he drove away, I thought that I really was a plaything. How could I be a man for Jenny when I was only a toy?

David

As I was driving back to pick up Jesse I went through my plans. It was hard to concentrate, I kept thinking of the fun I had with him before. He was so beautiful and so sweet. I knew he hated me now. I wasn’t going to make him like me and I wasn’t going to make him forget what happened again. I liked him like that. The fact he actually loved his girlfriend made me like him more. I might let him keep her.

He was sitting under the tree where I left him. I pulled up and got out of my truck.

“Stand up. Did anyone come by here? Did anyone see you?”

He stood up and answered, “No, no one came and no one saw me that I know of.”

Well that worked fine, and he seemed to follow my commands. I got out my phone and showed him the vid telling him to turn around five times. He continued to stand still. The substance from the thorns must have stopped working. That made sense, it has been nine hours since I hit him with the thorns. Now I needed to see if he still takes commands from me, besides the leftover commands from before. I wanted to make it something hard, to make sure he really had to do anything I told him.

“Take off your shoes and socks.” He did that with no problem. He had sports shoes with long tube socks. Now tie one of those socks around your throat and stuff as much as you can of the other one inside your mouth.” He did as instructed, grudgingly, cursing me softly until the sock muffled his voice.

“Now open the fly of your pants and take your cock and balls out.” He did and I saw the pair of balls I found so amusing to play with. “Hello Ben and Jerry,” I said in a mocking voice, “I’m not sure you’re going to like the next part.”

“Tie your shoe laces around the base of your ball sack so the shoes will dangle from your balls between your legs.” He immediately started working on the task while muttering stuff I couldn’t understand from his stuffed mouth. He was defiantly fuming. It was also a hard job to tie his shoes to his own ball sack by himself. The first few times the shoes slipped off to the ground because he didn’t tie tight enough.

But finally he had it.

I walked over to him and lightly kicked at the dangling shoes which made him grumble. This was so much fun, I felt like a little kid whose mom just told him he got a new toy. I took Jesse by the sock around his neck and dragged him to the car. “This is great; I should buy you a collar.”

I sat him down in his seat letting his shoes dangle between his feet in front of the seat, making sure they still pulled at his sack. I then jumped in the driver’s seat and away we went.

After about a minute I took the sock out of his mouth. He breathed hard and then started begging me to let him untie his balls. He claimed he feared that this was doing him lasting damage.

“Fine, you can lift your shoes and hold them so they don’t stretch you sack no more, but keep the laces tied to your balls for now.” He lifted his shoes and seemed relieved.

“I’m not all bad, look in the back I got your Jenny an expensive anniversary present. Now you can make up with her.”

He looked in the back and didn’t say anything.

“I’ll take that as a ‘Thank you’. Now on to business, tell me everything you know about Chad.”