The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Thorns – Part 3

Any comments will be gladly received at

* * *

Jesse

The next few days were a nightmare. David had me act normal at home, in school and with Jenny. But on the inside I was a mess. I lay awake at nights wanting to cry, but I was not allowed to cry at home. When I was with David he controlled my every move. When I was away from David I could act normal, but I couldn’t react normally. At least when I was with him I could cry at my bad situation, when I was with other people all I could do was smile and nod, not giving away that anything was different with my life.

Still being with him was worse. Every time I saw him he had a new idea of how to use and humiliate me.

That first morning after he took full control of me he had me wait for him outside my house at 7 am. He picked me up and drove us somewhere secluded. Once there he pulled out of his bag a jar of chocolate spread. He started spreading it all over my face and neck and once he was finished he went to work licking it up. I had to just sit there and let him. Then he made me take off my shirt and started pinching and twisting my nipples.

Most of our time together we spent in his house, his parents didn’t seem to be around that much. He had me walking around naked all the time fetching him things or just amusing him. I was made to work out a lot. He wanted my muscles to grow. So I was routinely doing pushups and sit-ups in front of him, or lifting weights he bought just for me. Sometimes he would record me with his camera doing stuff naked. But he said there was really no need, he wasn’t planning on loosing me, so he could always watch me live.

At times he just let me stand or lie in place while he watched me. Other times he would seat next to me on the couch, watching the shows he liked on TV, while his hands were fondling me. He even made me lie spread on his lap while he watch TV and absentmindedly wiggling his fingers up my asshole or caressing my butt, cock or balls. At least at those times he wasn’t really focused on me. I was just there like an object.

What was worse was when he took the time to play with me and experiment with me. For instance he thought it was interesting to see me try to talk clearly with a peg stuck on my tongue; or making me stand on one leg as he tickled me; or putting me in a tub and pouring melted ice-cream all over me.

He would regularly make me masturbate myself or he would masturbate my cock for me. But mostly he liked to masturbate himself on me. He would take his cock and balls and use them to caress my pecs, my stomach, my face or other parts and eventually he would explode all over me. Most of all he loved doing it with my hair. At one point he sat me down in front of a mirror so I could see how he used my hair to jack off and then massage his cum in my hair like it was shampoo. I wanted to shave all my hair off after that, but he now had control of my life and he made it clear that I wasn’t going to have a haircut until he said so.

I kept expecting him to fuck me up the ass. I couldn’t understand how come he hasn’t gotten to that. The closest he got was stroking his cock on my crack. But I didn’t dare ask him about that.

He wasn’t shy about having fingers in my asshole though. As I said, a lot of times he just had them up there while he watched TV. Sometimes he would really concentrate on it. He found the point he had to reach in there to make my own cock explode. He used two mirrors to make me see my own asshole as he played with it. A thought crossed my mind that he was like a puppeteer and I was his puppet and he was just looking for a way to shove his whole hand inside me so he could make me move. Obviously he didn’t need his hand to make me move to his will.

It was only after a few times that he licked my body that he first thought to reverse the roles. I was made to lick his body many times after that first time. He would lie there smiling but unmoving while I licked his entire body. That was when he first started making me give him blow jobs. The first time was horrible. He was seating on the couch and I just finished licking his feet. He looked at me and told me to open my mouth wide. He then grabbed me by my hair and pushed me on his hard cock. At first he didn’t instruct me to suck or do anything but keep my mouth open. He just dunked his cock inside my open mouth for extended periods of time, making me almost choke on his cock. Only later he made me start sucking. But he never ejaculated in my mouth. He would take it out and splash my face and hair.

Each session with him ended with him bathing and cleaning me. He took as much pleasure in it as he did other play times. He would pay careful attention to my butt in the bath, not just cleaning inside with his fingers but pressing his cock and his face up against it. He usually liked to spend long minutes sitting behind me as I stood on all fours. He would knead my butt while marveling aloud at how cute my bubble butt was.

When he was done cleaning me he dried me and dress me up. He would leave my cock hanging outside of my fly, grab it and use it to lead me downstairs and to the door. Only then would he stuff my cock back inside and send me on my way with a slap on the ass.

My time away from David was more structured. He gave me precise directions. At school I was to pay attention in class and study hard. He didn’t want me to fail my classes but he wasn’t planning on giving me a lot of time to study after school. After school I usually went with him to his house. He only gave me some time away when he had to work. He let me go on two dates with Jenny. I was grateful for that, even though it was weird to feel grateful for someone letting me do something I wanted to do and had every right to do. I hardly got to spend time with my friends or at home.

Sometimes he made me come to work with him. I stood there at the back room of the nursery where this whole thing started and he gave me instructions on what to do, whether it was move stuff to the front or clean. At least he didn’t touch me so much there. Only grab my butt and ruffle my hair from time to time.

When I got to his house on Saturday morning he brought me in with a smile telling me he had a new game for us to play. I could tell already that he might be happy about it but I wouldn’t like it at all.

First off he made me take my clothes off and sat me down on his lap. He started explaining the game to me while playing with my balls.

“We’re going to play fetch. I’ll throw something to the other side of the room and you’ll fetch it back to me. If you manage to get it back to me in less than 15 seconds you win, but if you fail you get a slap on the butt for every second I had to wait over the allotted time. Do you understand?”

“Yes. What do I get if I win?”

“You get a pat on the head and the satisfaction of knowing you did a good job.” What did I expect? Basically I had better do the job or I’ll get slapped. But the game seemed too easy, so I was expecting something more.

“Of course fetch is a game that people play with dogs, so you’ll have to play the roll of a dog. That means you’ll be on all fours for the entire game and you’ll fetch using your mouth.” That did make more sense from a crazy torturous point of view.

He gave my balls one last pull, pinched my left nipple and pushed me off his lap. “Now, Messy Jesse, Get on all fours and lets start.” Messy Jesse was his pet name for me since he called me that after a long play session that left me covered with semen, sweat and various food leftovers.

I went down to all fours while he picked a small cushion. He threw it to the other side of the room and started counting the seconds aloud.

It was easier than I thought. I was back with the cushion by the time he reached 8. And biting down on the cushion was easy.

He took the cushion from my mouth and patted me on the head. “Good boy, Messy Jesse.” He looked at me with a smile on his face but suddenly he frowned. “During this game when I tell you that you’re a good boy you have to wriggle your butt for at least five seconds. You know what… You always have to do that, not only during this game.”

This was stupid, but I preferred wriggling my butt then getting it slapped. “Good boy.” He told me again as he patted my head. I wriggled my butt and he laughed.

Next he threw his wallet, then an oven glove. I had no trouble until he threw a sock. When I bent down to pick it with my mouth an overwhelming aroma of sweat assaulted my senses.

“Yes, that’s one of my dad’s used ones. 7 seconds, 8 seconds….” He called from across the room continuing to count. I braced myself and carefully bit on the cleanest part of the sock. I tried to hurry back but I was a second late. I dropped the sock on the floor at his feet with revulsion.

“Well you failed this time. Now you have to take the punishment, that’s one slap for being one second late and two more for dropping the sock. You’re supposed to let me take it from your mouth.”

“What? That’s not fair you never mentioned that you little psycho.” As I said it I knew I made a mistake. Some curses he didn’t care about, but whenever I called him a psycho he cared and it always made him meaner.

He grabbed my lower lip hard. “That’s some mouth you have on you. Maybe I should fuck it.” I looked at him and tried to covey that I was sorry. “No, I have a better idea. Stick out your tongue, as far out as you can.”

I did. He reached down to the floor and brought the sock in front of my eyes. He then used both hands to rub the entire length of the sock on my tongue. “How was that?”

It was probably supposed to be a rhetorical question but I had to answer any way. And I had to tell the truth. “That was horrible.” The taste of the sweaty sock stood on my tongue. The humiliation factor of having him do that to me added to the plate.

“Well you’re not going to like this next bit either.” He stuffed the whole sock inside my mouth. “Now close your mouth and keep that sock in there while you get your three slaps.”

He made me turn, still on all fours, so he had a good vantage point to hit my ass.

He slapped me before but it was always in play. It always stung but the slap this time really hurt. I couldn’t breathe right with the sock filling my mouth and I couldn’t yell out. The assault on my senses by the sock, the lack of breath, and the sharp pain on my butt was all too much. Tears appeared in my eyes. I hardly cried yesterday. I was resolved to not cry at all today, at least not in front of David. Today was supposed to be easier for me. But I was crying now.

The next two slaps were just as strong, and just made me cry harder.

When he saw that I was crying he said in a mock baby voice, “Oh, Messy Jesse is sad. Maybe Messy Jesse should play better.” Then he returned to his normal voice. “You can spit the sock out on the floor, let’s get back to playing.” He messed my hair a bit.

It seemed like he felt a little bad for mocking me or for going so strong. Anyway I wasn’t banking on his generosity. I meant to not fail at the game again.

And I didn’t. The first few throws were pretty easy, even though my ass hurt as I crawled around. Even when he threw another dirty stinking sock I got it back to him before time. And even when he started throwing farther and farther away I kept winning.

“Good Boy, Messy Jesse!” he said as he patted my head. And I wriggled my butt for him. “Only four more throws left.”

The next thing he threw was his wrist watch. But for some reason I couldn’t understand I couldn’t move fast enough. I found the watch, picked it up but by the time I got back I was 5 seconds late.

“That’s too bad, I was rooting for you.” I knew he wasn’t. Sure he liked to pat my head and watch my ass wriggle, but it was obvious he enjoyed slapping me. Could he have cheated somehow? No, I heard him count the seconds clear enough and he didn’t even throw that far. I was probably just getting fatigued. Next time I’ll be focused again.

I took my punishment without crying this time, even though the slaps were at least as hard, maybe harder.

But the next throw I messed up even worse and this time I received 7 hard slaps on my bottom.

The time after that I counted in my head with David. I saw the eraser he threw and I went for it, but somehow I tripped and lost a lot of time getting back to my hands and feet. After I got David’s 13 hard slaps for that one my ass felt like it was burning.

The last throw was a cushion again. I don’t know if it was the pain from my butt or what, but I actually managed to get lost in his living room it took me time to find the cushion and it took me time to find David again. But I knew it was my fault.

“40 seconds late this time. You really screwed up this time Messy Jesse. Now climb on up and lay on top of my lap for this.” Crawling on to his lap was humiliating as hell. I was putting my whole naked body right there for him to abuse. And as I lay down I could feel his hard-on now poking at my stomach.

“Now help me count the slaps.”

Flack “One”, oh my god that was harder than ever before.

Flack “Two”, Shit, is he really going to give me 40 of those.

Flack “Three” It felt like my ass was bursting.

Suddenly the front door of the house opened. “David, I closed the shop and came home for an early lunch and a…”

It was David’s dad, catching us. He just stood there shocked looking at his son sitting on the couch with a naked guy lying on his lap.

“What the hell is going on here?”

Was I going to be saved at last?

David

I was just getting into the best part of the spanking, 40 big ones. And my dad came home. He never came home on a Saturday late morning like this. He was totally destroying the mood.

“Father, relax. Now tell me why you came home like this?” His eyes were unfocused as he answered.

“I forgot my wallet in the drawer.”

“Father, take your wallet and go back to the nursery. Order takeout for lunch as usual. Don’t come back here until 8 pm this evening. Father, the moment the door closes behind you, you will forget everything you saw inside the house just now. You will remember only that you took your wallet.”

My dad took his wallet from the drawer and left.

“Now where were we?”

“We reached the third slap.” His head was turned aside and up to look at me. It was weird sometimes that he answered anything I framed as a question. Maybe I should add a command about not answering rhetorical questions, but I didn’t want to get too complicated.

“What did you do to your dad?”

I wasn’t planning on sharing this with him but I saw no reason not to tell him and I didn’t mind bragging about my foresight. “I scratched him with the thorns the night after I first did you. I’m not controlling everything he does. I just made it so whenever I call him father he has to do what I tell him and after a few seconds the memory of me giving him the command is wiped from his memory so he does what I told him to do, but he thinks he wanted to do it. Did you think I didn’t see that he could walk in on us one day? Anyway I also needed to make sure he never sells or touches that plant with the special thorns.”

As I was talking I was lightly touching Jesse’s shiny red bubble butt. I had no idea until today how lovely his butt could get with a little color or how fun it could be to really hit that butt hard.

Not that his butt wasn’t fun anyway. It was maybe my favorite part of my new toy, definitely more fun than his mouth, pecs or balls. The hair was also a great source of joy. I couldn’t wait for it to get longer.

The last few days were bliss, for me at least, probably not for poor Messy Jesse. (I loved calling him that. It was so clear he found it demeaning even though he never said so) Every day I could think of new ways to use his wonderful body or just to humiliate him. And every day I did. He was the gift that went on giving.

Only yesterday I discovered the wonderful use his mouth had as a sheath to put my cock in. His mouth was so wet and soft that I could keep my cock inside it for hours probably, only it made it hard for Jesse to breath. Part of the fun was grabbing him by his hair and pushing his open mouth on my cock. I didn’t even have to tell him to suck my cock, I just left him no other options.

There was so much more I could do with him, but I wanted to go slowly and I wanted to spare him the worst of my ideas. That’s what today was for.

Today’s new fun wasn’t only smacking his beautiful bubble butt till it was bright red, as fun as that was. A big part of the fun was how I got there.

It’s a good thing I videoed that last conversation with him before I threw the cushion for the last time.

I recalled what Happened in my mind:

I had just set up the video camera on us and sat back down in front of him.

“Why are you filming us?” he asked me.

“I wanted to capture your reaction when I tell you something. The last three throws I made you fail to get back to me on time. The first time I made you move slowly, the second time I started counting at the tenth second and the third time I made you trip yourself and rise slowly.”

“No. No, I would have known if you did any of that.” He was confused the poor boy.

“Not if I erased your memory, my little Jesse.”

“Fuck you! If you wanted to smack my ass why not just do it, why trick me into thinking I could have done something to prevent it?”

“Because that was part of the fun for me today, watching you have no clue about what’s really going on.”

“But you just told me. Did you just not want me to know while you slapped me? That’s stupid, and besides you still have a throw left. Why not…” He stopped talking as he realized what’s going to happen and why I told him what I did. “Damn it. You always have to humiliate me more don’t you.” His head sank down; he was still on all fours.

I grabbed his chin softly and lifted his head back. “This isn’t so much about the humiliation; you won’t even remember this conversation later. This is more about me manipulating you in every way possible.” I laughed at that and made a mental note for myself to use his chin as a way to move his whole face more often. As I said I was still discovering new uses for his every body part.

“Now this time when I throw the cushion you have to go straight through the living room then circle the couches twice and all that time don’t notice the cushion. Only after circling the couches twice you’ll be able to notice the cushion. When you grab it with your mouth you won’t be able to find me. Go around the living room more. Only when you hear me reaching 55 on my count you may find me. Afterwards you will know it was your fault you failed so badly.”

“When I snap my fingers next you will not be able to notice the video camera here. Also you will forget all that has happened since 3 seconds before I got up to bring the camera. You will still follow all the commands I gave you just now. Is that all understood?”

“Yes” and then I snapped my fingers and he was just waiting for me to throw the cushion.

All that happened just a few minutes ago, but Jesse couldn’t remember it.

It was perfect. There he is lying naked on my lap with his bubble butt facing me ready for the punishment he doesn’t understand how he got.

I put my hands on his butt. “You’re a good boy Messy Jesse.” I could fill his butt wriggle under my hands. Now it was time to get back to the painful part.

“Continue counting the slaps with me.”

I lifted my hand and gave him a hard smack. “Four.” He said. I could see my hand print on his adorable butt.

I went on slapping him going from hard to harder. Sometimes I would hit only one cheek but mostly both. I head him start to cry when I reached fifteen. By twenty five he was sobbing bitterly. I had to tell him to lie still because he was shaking so much. He could barely form words so I told him I would continue the counting and he could stop. I gave him two soft slaps out of pity, but then I changed my mind back and continued slapping him with force. I stopped at thirty five and talked to him.

“You have five more coming, are you ready for them?”

“No, no please stop. Please I’ll do whatever you want.” It was hard to understand his words coming in between all that sobbing.

“Really, and how would that be different from you doing anything I want anyway?” He was trying to form words but I stopped him. “You don’t have to answer that one.”

I waited a few more minutes. He was still sobbing but he had more control over it now.

“Will you give me a blow job of your own free will if I forgot about the last five slaps?”

“Yes, I will.”

“And will you allow me to fuck you of your own free will if I stopped slapping you now?”

He thought for a second. “No.”

“What if I threatened that unless you allowed me to fuck you of your own free will I’ll give you a hundred more slaps right now.”

He sighed and stopped sobbing for a moment. “Then I’ll let you fuck me, but it will hardly count as my ‘free’ will.”

“Good point. Truth is I want to fuck you, but I don’t care that much if you’re willing. I decided days ago that I am going to let you lose your virginity with your girlfriend. That’s my gift to you. Anyway I’m going to have Chad soon.”

He opened his mouth to talk but I didn’t give him a chance. I laid three consecutive hard smacks on his butt. He was sobbing again.

I put my hands softly on his red hot butt cheeks. I expected the touch to make him twitch but then I remembered that I made him keep his butt still. I wonder though. “You’re a good boy, Messy Jesse.”

His butt wriggled under my hands and he sobbed louder still.

“Do you know your bubble butt is actually red right now and hot to the touch? Rhetorical question, don’t answer.” I spread his swollen cheeks to look at his hole. “I wonder if it’s hot in there too.”

He knew what I was doing and he cried softly “No, no, no.”

I pushed my index finger inside. Jesse was biting down on the couch but I could still hear his whimpers. It felt nice inside him, maybe a little warmer than usual. I inserted a second finger and wriggled them both around. My mind drifted.

A few days ago I could only hope to feel Jesse’s body if he brushed by me on his way somewhere at school. And now I was sitting with my fingers inside his red bubble butt as he laid on my lap sobbing. I surveyed the body before me from his nice feet to his fine head of hair. All this was mine to do with as I pleased.

And as if that wasn’t enough I was going to get another one. I sighed and took my fingers out of his hole. I gave him his last two hard slaps.

I lifted him with considerable effort and moved him to the living room table in front of me. It was big enough to support most of him, only his feet were left dangling.

I then went to the kitchen to bring the things I needed.

“I want you to go over what you have to do later with Chad.” I told him as I started licking my chocolate ice-cream dessert off his red butt.