The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Thorns – Part 4

Any comments will be gladly received at

* * *

Jesse

I was standing in my house, waiting. I had nothing to do but to wait. I could have sat down but my ass was still terribly sore.

That last beating was pure torture. David pretty much left me alone after that. Well he didn’t leave me alone, but he didn’t do anything else that hurt me physically. First he ate ice-cream off of my ass. I didn’t even mind the humiliation of that, because the cold felt good and relieved some of the pain. He even offered me some of the ice-cream and I accepted. I was hungry.

After that he just used his cock and balls to caress my ass, back, legs and head. Moving them slowly all over my exposed flesh and grunting. He ejaculated a few times and rubbed the semen all over my body.

I was afraid he would make me flip on my back so he could do the same to my front, but he didn’t. Thank god, my ass was still burning at that point.

When it was time he dressed me up without showering me first. He stood me up, fixed my hair and looked into my eyes, his face an inch away from mine.

“You know that you’re my own special little toy, don’t you?”

“Yes.” I would have looked away but his hand was holding my chin. I felt so embarrassed.

“Having a new toy won’t make me forget about you.”

I couldn’t decide if that was a warning to not think my life would get easier once he had Chad, or a genuine display of affection, distorted affection.”

He drove me to my own house. This is where I told Chad to come, promising to show him a new cool video game that I got.

I felt sorry for Chad, but I also couldn’t help feeling a little hopeful that having David’s mind focused on someone else would make my tormented life easier.

The door bell rang. I opened and let Chad in. He was smiling as usual.

“Hi man. What’s up?”

“Everything’s great. This game is amazing, come on up to my room.” I hated telling people that I was great when I wasn’t.

Once in my room I showed him to the computer screen which was showing a preview of the game I told him about. He sat down, checking it out. I reached to the drawer and pulled out the thorny branch.

“Hey, if you have the game, why are we watching a preview?” I pressed the branch down hard on his neck until I saw blood.

He turned around confused and mad.

I wanted to tell him to run away and hide. I wanted to tell him to run to the police and tell them that I was in trouble. But I was under strict instructions.

“Stand up and don’t move. Don’t speak either.”

Seeing that he obeyed all instructions I left the room to fetch David who was waiting outside.

Chad

What the fuck was that. I was sitting checking out this game preview when I felt a sharp pain in my neck. As I turn around I catch Jesse swiping a thorny looking branch.

I was about to yell something when he said.

“Stand up and don’t move. Don’t speak either.”

I thought that he was crazy. But what was crazy is that I did as he told me.

By the time I realized what happened he left the room. I tried to leave. I tried to yell, to speak, and even to just fall down to the floor but nothing worked.

Minutes passed and I was getting frantic. What was happening? What did Jesse do to me and why? Is this just some sort of nightmare? It seemed too real to be a dream, but it was hard to believe that this was reality.

Then Jesse returned to the room with this other kid from class, that little dweeb, David. What was he doing here? Jesse just looked at the floor but David looked straight at me with a smile on his face. What was his part in this? What was going on?

“Oh, this is priceless. Don’t you have something to say Chad?”

I had no idea what he did to me but I wanted to kill him.

“Well, let’s get the formalities over with.” He said, “Chad you can’t hit me, hurt me or let harm come to me in any way. You can’t speak to anyone about what’s happening between us now or anything that will happen in the future, except me and Jesse. You can’t let anyone find out about anything having to do with what I do with you and Jesse. You will answer honestly to any question I ask you. That means that you must only ever tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.”

He paused, thinking. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. What are those two up to? Does he really think he can make me do all that?

“Chad you will always have to obey anything I tell you to do from now and until you die.”

This was totally crazy.

“Now Chad, you can’t leave this room without my say so. Also you can’t yell, but other than that you can move and speak freely.”

I could feel it as I suddenly felt loose. I run up at David, meaning to ram him to the wall. I stopped an inch away from him. He was looking up at me smiling. “Sorry, no go.”

“You’re going to be sorry you fucking freak!” I run to the open door but stopped short again. I couldn’t move myself across the threshold. I really can’t do it. I looked back at David. Somehow he could really control my movements.

“You better let me go you fucking asshole or I’ll kill you.” I was trying to yell but it came out in a lower volume.

“Really, you’re attempt to hit me just now didn’t convince you that’s impossible?”

“No!” I didn’t even realize why I was answering him.

I looked around for something I could maybe throw at him and I saw Jesse still looking down at his feet. What was he so shy for all of a sudden? He was the one who lured me here and struck me with that branch. I didn’t remember David saying anything about not hitting Jesse.

A single hard punch and he was falling to the floor.

David

“No! Stop!” I couldn’t believe Chad did that. I run to Jesse’s side and yelled at Chad. “Sit down and don’t move.”

Jesse was on the floor and not responding. It took a few soft slaps to the face to wake him.

I turned to Chad fuming. “Why the hell did you do that?”

“He deserved it for luring me into this crap. You deserve it too, and worse, but I can’t hit you, apparently.”

“I made Jesse do it you idiot. I arranged this whole thing. I controlled everything he did to get you here.”

He was shocked for a minute but resolved. “You can’t control me like that. And you can see what the result is of you trying.” He pointed at Jesse, still lying there.

I realized he didn’t even care that he hit Jesse for no reason.

“Oh, you think I can’t control you? You got lucky because I didn’t think that you would swing at him. I’ll show you exactly how much control I have over you.”

I stood up and glared at him, thinking where to start. This wasn’t what I planned, but I was only too happy to speed things up.

“Chad you can’t hit or harm Jesse in any way, or let harm come to him. Now stand up and remove all your clothes.”

“You fucking faggot, is that what this is about? Fine, I’ll let you see my sexy body. You just wish you had my figure, you fat fuck.” As he talked he was taking his clothes off. And he was right about one thing his body was definitely sexy.

“Stay in place and turn yourself around slowly.” He kept cursing and threatening me, but I didn’t even need to block it out, I simply didn’t care. He was taller and more muscled than Jesse, his balls and cock were bigger but his butt while very nice was far less adorable than Jesse’s.

I was pleased that his butt wasn’t as good as Jesse’s. I probably should have hoped that Chad would be perfect in every way, but I was happy Jesse was still special.

I walked up to Chad and grabbed his balls.

“Fucking crazy faggot, get your hands off of me.” he was trying to push my hands away, but doing it very gently so he won’t hurt me in any way.

As I was pulling and yanking on his balls, I was also looking up in his eyes. I could see the panic and terror rising as he realized there was really no way to stop me. A gasp escaped his lips as I pulled down hard. I then grabbed his cock and used it as a handle to drag him in front a full length mirror in the room. “Chad I want you to watch yourself as I use you.”

I walked behind him and started to knead his butt cheeks. His butt might not have been as cute as Jesse’s, but on close inspection it was defiantly a pretty cute bubble butt. I turned him aside so he could see me as I had my fun with his ass. As I kneaded his cheeks I also spread them. His hole was cute but I could smell he wasn’t clean enough. Perfect! Without any preparation I stuck my index finger in there. He howled in pain.

“How is that staying in control thing going Chad the lad?” I was trying to think of a good pet name for Chad, like I had with my Messy Jesse.

“Not good.” I could see in his reflection how stunned he was he said that. He had to answer truthfully. “Fucking hell, take that out you faggot.”

I inserted a second finger which got a second howl. Both fingers were in there wriggling in his tight warm cave. “You have a very dirty mouth Chad, let’s see if I can find a way to make it dirtier.”

I pulled both my fingers out with a snap. “Get down on your knees Chad.”

I stood before him smiling down at him now. He stopped cursing for the moment. I knew he was trying to work out how to get out of this. He was still above begging.

I put the two fingers to his lips. He moved his head away. “Move your head back to where it was before, and keep your hands down.”

He moved his head back and with my other hand I grabbed that big fuzzy mop of dirty blond hair. His hair was totally different than Jesse’s. It wasn’t the kind that would fall on his eyes, and not for lack of length. It wasn’t curly, it was straight, thick and flew in all directions. It felt softer than I thought it would.

I pressed the fingers to his lips “Now I want you to suck these two fingers.” He opened his mouth and took them in.

The foul taste that hit his system with surprise was evident in his eyes that were tearing up. Even though, his tongue was working hard at sucking my two fingers. His mouth felt nice, though not as nice as his butthole.

While he was sucking I used my other hand to explore his head. First moving it around behind his head to feel the nape of his neck, then combing upwards with my fingers deep in his hair and scraping the scalp. Then I went on to roughly caress his nose, cheeks and stubbly chin.

Jesse was getting back up on his feet in the other side of the room, a bit wobbly. I almost forgot we were in his room, in his house. We can’t stay here, his mom could come home soon.

I grabbed Chad’s ear hard and took my fingers out of his mouth. He tried to move his head to my fingers; he was still under orders to suck them.

“You can stop sucking now you perv. I’m afraid we have to leave now.” I lifted him to his feet by his ear. He tried to get away from me, but for all his muscles he couldn’t figure out a way to get my hands off his ear without hurting me.

“Come on you sick fuck, you said you were letting me go.”

“You’re imagining things Chad. I said we have to leave, and you’re coming with me.”

Chad

I had to find a way to get far away from this creep. I told myself that the first chance I got that he wasn’t paying attention I was going to make a run for it. As undignified as it is I’ll hide if I have to, and when this hold he has on me blows over I’ll tell the police what he’s done. That would be humiliating, but the alternative was worse. And if it didn’t blow over I’ll leave town so he’ll never find me.

So far though, he didn’t let me out of his sight. At one point when we were downstairs he was talking to Jesse and I made a dash for the front door, but he stopped me before I even reached it. Maybe I had to find something to cover my ears.

He watched me more closely after that. He didn’t seem that worried about Jesse getting away though. I could see now that Jesse was as much under his control as I was, I even heard some of the commands he got, but he seemed broken like he wasn’t even thinking of trying to get away.

He made me leave my car there and told me to sit next to him in his truck. He had Jesse climb in to the back.

“I’ve heard enough out of you for now so don’t speak until I tell you to.” He started driving. “I want you to stay still, do only what I tell you to do. Open the glove box and take out the plastic bag inside. I did a little shopping for you.”

I did as he told me. The bag was filled with black binder clips from Office Depot. It took me a few seconds to think what he might use these for. But as it turned out, he didn’t use them. I was the one to use them.

First he had me hold up my shirt and attach one clip to each of my nipples. Then he had me pull my pants down to my knees. My hands were shaking like crazy but I still had to attach the clips, one at a time, to my scrotum. One at the very base near my ass the others spread so my sack was all stretched and my balls pronounced through it. Then I did my cock, the head, the sides, at least it wasn’t hard.

I was sobbing at that point. I would have begged him to stop, only I couldn’t speak. The pain was like nothing I had ever known. Then for the hell of it (so he said) he had me put more clips on my body. one on my bellybutton, two on each ear, one on each cheek, two on my lower lip, one on my upper lip, one on my nose, one on each eyebrow and a few on my hair. I was made to try and put more all over my chest and arms but luckily I had so little body fat there were hardly any flaps to get the clips on.

Yap, lucky, that was me, the guy with about 25 hard clips on his body, sitting next to a guy giggling at his expense. I stared at him through tears and clips. I could see his pants were tented. He really was a faggot. What more was he going to do to me?

As he pulled up in what I assumed was his garage, he told me to stick out my tongue and put a clip on it.

“You can talk now, or try anyway.” He was laughing now as he got out of the truck and told me to do the same.

I was trying. Through sobs and the clip on my tongue and all the pain I tried to beg for mercy.

Jesse

I understood why Chad punched me. When it happened to me I wanted to punch someone. Hell, I did punch David once, before he thought to forbid me to do it. I would have gladly punched him more, though mostly I just wanted to get away from him forever.

Even when he didn’t do anything to me, like after I fell to the floor, I was so humiliated being next to him, so powerless, so subservient.

He was shocked at what Chad did to me. Later he even apologized for not ordering Chad to not harm me straight away. I think it was the first real apology I heard from him, and he didn’t seem to think it would be better to apologize for something he was more directly responsible for, like my sore ass.

He told me to leave a note to my mom that I’m spending the night at a friend’s house. David didn’t understand why I was crying. “It’s OK, I’ll be playing with Chad mostly. You’ll only be there to assist.” He didn’t understand that spending the nights alone in my bed was one of the last things I had.

He let me spend the drive back to his house lying down on my stomach in the back, so there was no pressure on my butt. Of course, I was under instructions not to move the whole drive.

When Chad entered the truck he still looked defiant. It was only a 10 minute drive, but now as I saw him getting out he seemed defeated. He had about 25 clips stuck to his body. Some, like those in his hair probably didn’t hurt, but some must have been hell. His scrotum alone had five clips on it. His pants and boxers were at his feet and David was instructing him to step out of them.

I had a clothespeg on my tongue after David put it there, but the clip seemed to put more pressure by far. And he had all of them together. I felt sad for him. David did tell me in the last few days that he was sparing me the worst of it. Now I saw that he wasn’t lying.

David had us both come upstairs to his room and undress. Chad found it difficult to do with all the clips on his face. Some tore off as he finally managed it.

I was made to take the rest of the clips off of Chad. He seemed relived at first but then the reality was harder. Each clip must have hurt like hell when I took it off, because he jumped in place and howled at each one. At first I tried to go slowly thinking it will take the edge off, but then I realized I was prolonging his misery so I started to take them off fast, one straight after the other. He yelled and he cursed.

When I finished he went down to his knees and begged David to let him go. He promised to do anything he wanted, he promised to give him money. He even said he won’t tell anyone that he still had me.

David

I loved watching him beg in front of me. But Chad was such an idiot that he couldn’t even do that right. He was supposed to try and make me feel sorry for him; instead he just made me madder. He had no problem in letting me keep Jesse as long as I would let him go.

Sweet Jesse, who asked me a few times not to take Chad, even though I told him that having someone else would take the pressure off of him, that was the kind of noble guy he was and his friend was selling him down the river. I looked at him standing in the corner with an emotionless face.

Not that I would have let Chad go. But I expected him to try smarter, or at least not to annoy me further.

“Chad what you don’t understand is that from now on and forever you are my slave.” I have been thinking about the term slave for a while but I couldn’t bring myself to call Jesse my slave.

“You don’t have a life of your own any more. I own your life and your body and I can do anything I want with them.” His face changed a bit, I could sense the defiance in him.

“Chad do you have some plan to get your freedom back.”

He was trying to stop himself but he couldn’t. “Yes.”

“What is it?”

“The moment I am away from you I will run away and leave this town. I won’t be your slave no matter what you say.”

“Chad every school day you will go to school as usual and seek me out at some point of the day. Every day that you don’t go to school you will come here to my house at nine am sharp and ask for me. You will wait at least 20 minutes for me to show up.”

He looked crestfallen. But I decided not to take any chances.

“Jesse, Chad, this command is for the both of you.” I made sure Jesse was paying attention. “If you ever think of a way to escape life as my slaves you will tell me immediately. Even if it is the middle of the night you will do nothing before you find me and tell me all about your plan.” That seemed good enough to me.

Now on to the fun part, I felt like I could explode. I made Chad lie on the bed while I took off my clothes. He looked so beautiful lying there, peaceful except for the wet eyes and the red where he had the clips on.

I sat on his legs and started to move slowly up his body while caressing him beneath me with my cock and balls. When I reached his crotch I pressed my cock to his cock and my scrotum to his scrotum and rubbed them against each other until I was close to ejaculation. I stopped myself from going ahead with it. I wanted to save it a bit longer.

I continued on to his stomach, poking my cock in his bellybutton, and then resting each of my balls in it. As I slid on I could feel his defined abs beneath my ass. I went on and had my cock nestled in between his pecs. I pinched and twisted each of his nipples till they became hard. Those hard nipples tickled me as I caressed each of his pecs with my ball sack.

When I reached his neck I rubbed my cock under his jaw. The stubble scraped my hard cock in just the right way and I lost all control. The first spurt hit his jaw and neck, the second flew over his head, by the third spurt I had managed to aim at his face drenching it in thick cum. The fourth and fifth I managed to shoot straight through his lips just I managed to cry out, “Don’t swallow, and don’t spit.”

I calmed down and watched him beneath me. His face was flushed red under the thick coat of cum. His mouth was wide open and full of cum, I could see it spilling a bit out of the side. I wanted to see his face properly and didn’t feel like licking him now.

“Jesse, get over here.”

I grabbed Jesse by the nose and chin and used his head, and mainly his hair, to clean Chad’s face. Jesse’s hair was left pretty messy from job.

“You see Messy Jesse, you’re a perfect cumrag.”

I got back to examining Chad’s face. I grabbed his ears with my hands and let my scrotum and cock explore his face. His hair was last. My balls sank in easily as his soft hair gave way to the invasion. I then reared and dunked my balls in the little pool of cum in his mouth. My cock was as hard as it was before. It was time.

I shuffled back along his body. Letting my scrotum rub all over him again on the way but without stopping to rest at any point. My balls were still soaked in cum so they left a trail like that of a snail all over him, all the way to his feet.

I tried to keep cool as I lifted his strong muscled legs over my shoulders, but the truth was that I was nervous. I’ve made excuses to not do this so far. But this was it. I was the master of two slaves, I had to fuck at least one of them, and I deserved it. My whole body shivered as I stuffed a cushion under him to adjust the height of his butt to my preference.

I looked at Chad’s face, his eyes were closed. “Look at me Chad. This is a very important occasion. You are going to be the first man I ever fuck, truly fuck.” I looked sideways at Jesse whose mouth I fucked a few times.

Jesse was staring at me even though I didn’t tell him to. He was used to me making him watch me do these kinds of things. Was he looking at me with relief that I wasn’t fucking him, or was it judgment in his eyes?

“Jesse, go put your fingers in Chad’s mouth and bring me enough cum to coat my cock. I don’t want to get my cock rubbed raw.” He dutifully did as told.

I placed my cock at the entrance to Chad’s butthole and breathed deep. And thrust forward.

Oh my god. My cock was in heaven. I was in heaven. For a moment I felt at peace. My cock felt caressed from all sides by a lovely moist sponge.

I could see Chad in front of me cum was spilling out of his mouth as he silently twitched and groaned.

I started to push in and out of him, rubbing my cock inside him and flapping my balls on his butt.

I was yelling “Oh Chad! Bad Chad! Give it to me Chad the Lad!”

I came inside him for the first time and my eyes lit up. I felt like I could see clearly, the world had more color.

I had Jesse fuck Chad’s mouth and then sit behind him with Chad’s head resting on his crotch as he came repeatedly in his hair. All that time I continued to fuck Chad and enjoyed every second of it.

Later we rested as I had dinner with my two naked slaves. I was using Chad’s stomach as a plate and had Jesse feed him from his own mouth like a mother bird feeds her young.

At one point, after I allowed Chad to stop eating he suddenly spoke after being quite for a long time.

“David, I’m supposed to be meeting two of my friends tomorrow morning at my house. When they see that I’m missing, they night call the police who might come rescue me.”

He was still lying on the kitchen table before me. I didn’t understand why he was telling me this. Then I remembered my command from before.

“Good boy Chad” I said, stroking his balls. “Don’t worry I think I’ll let you go meet your friends tomorrow.”

“You will?” he was surprised, an optimistic look on his face.

“Yes. I think we could all meet them.”

That night as Jesse lay on the floor by my bed, I fucked Chad in various positions for half the night. After that I spooned him from behind. My soft cock was still inside him, one of my hands was playing with his cock and balls, and my nose was buried in his hair. Before I fell asleep I explained my plans for tomorrow and his part in them.