The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Thorns – Part 7

Any comments will be gladly received at

* * *

David

I was filled with conflicting emotions. I was happy for Jesse but sad that he didn’t care for me like he cared for Jenny. I told myself that now that he’ll lose his cherry with Jenny, like I promised him he could, I would be free to fuck him. But what I wanted from Jesse was more than just sex.

I tried keeping my mind occupied while I waited for Jesse to come back. Luckily I had lots to do. First thing was to make sure Chad paid for what he did.

Sure it was fun to think of him farting into Matt’s mouth but the thing is that he did it without my knowledge. He admitted it himself. He abused Matt so he could feel like he has control. Well, it was control he took from me and I was going to make him regret it.

I sat Chad on my knees facing me. I moved my hands over his body. He wasn’t allowed to talk or move. He could only listen.

“Oh Chad, you really make me have to look for new ways to hurt you.” I traced my finger from his chin to his groin. “But don’t worry, there is still a lot I can do. On Monday you’re going to understand how merciful I was when I had you dribble a little piss in your pants. You are going to shit yourself in the middle of class. You’ll empty your bowels and your bladder at the same time. And that’s not the end of it.” I wiped the tear that rolled under his eye. “When this happens you won’t run from the class, you will fall to the floor sobbing, crying out loud, yelling that you shit yourself like a baby. If it’s any consolation, people will probably pity you more than mock you. I want you to imagine it now.” I could see that he was picturing it in his head; tears run free across his face now. I grabbed his nipples roughly and twisted them. His eyes were on me again. “But that day will seem like the best day ever in comparison to the adventures I mean to take you to on the next weekend. We’ll travel to the city where Devon will pimp you out as a whore. You’ll service 20 men or more, some might have weirder kinks than I have. You will obey them like a good little whore slave, you’ll do your best to please them, and when you’re done you’ll tell me all about it in detail. Picture that in your mind now.” he was sobbing silently and I threw him on the ground.

I reached down and grabbed his balls roughly. “For now just remember that this is mine.” I let his balls go and grabbed his cock, pulling it up. “And this is mine.” I grabbed his two nipples. “And these are mine.” I shoved four fingers in his mouth and used the thumb to hold his jaw, “And this is mine.” I grabbed his hair with both hands and pulled it up until he had to kneel, “and this is mine.” And finally I moved behind him and held his two butt cheeks and yelled at him, “And these are mine, and the hole between them, and everything else.” I shoved him down on all fours and fucked him in rage, relishing in my full control over this asshole and his asshole.

Later on I relaxed. I read, and watched television, having Matt, James and Devon serve me. Chad was running around on four, happy, licking everything in sight. It made me uneasy to see him happy but I wanted to relax, so I had to calm myself. Anyway I knew that later when I will release Chad from the dog state the memory will burn in him. I managed to relax and decided to fuck my newest slave. I had him in James’s bedroom, on the bed, lying down beneath me where he belonged.

Something was different about Matt. He didn’t react like the others. I knew he was holding some secret and made him tell me.

He was gay. The little hunk with his fabulously tanned and smooth skin, flowing brown hair and green eyes was gay just like me.

I wasn’t sure what to think about it. The thoughts seemed to cloud in my head and I couldn’t understand how that made me feel. Was I happy? Was I sad? Was I mad? Why should it matter to me? Does it?

To clear my head I went to play with James and Devon. I left Matt to fix dinner alone. Chad was playing with a chew-toy in a corner.

I started with me and Devon fucking James on both sides. I took his bubble butt first and then switched to his face. I loved fucking James’s face, I could use his long hair to pull him closer and jerk his head around. There was nothing like the feel of long, soft, blond hair between my fingers.

I had James fuck Devon and then inserted a finger alongside James’s hard cock. Moving my fingers and controlling both their movements made it all feel very special, but there wasn’t really much I could do with it.

I then decided to play with their minds a little.

Devon and James were contrasts. Devon so big and muscled he could pass for more than twenty, James was much smaller and especially with all his body hair shaved he looked very young. So I made a significant adjustment to their mind that emphasized that difference between them.

Devon now believed he was James’s father and James believed he was Devon baby. Not just that, but they both believed that James could drink milk out of Devon’s tits. Other than that they were basically the same. Facts – like they were in the same class; Devon was male; James was 18; They were both my slaves – were known to them, they just didn’t encroach on the part of their mind that told them that Devon was supposed to breastfeed his baby son James.

I also made James very hungry.

I sat with them at my sides waiting patiently until James spoke.

“Daddy, I’m hungry.”

Devon turned to me, “Please sir, can I feed my son now.”

“Please sir, I’m very hungry.” James added when I stayed silent. It was hard for me to not laugh out loud.

“Fine, go ahead. Stay here though.” I wasn’t going to miss this.

James got up and sat Devon’s lap. Devon grabbed his legs with his left hand and cradled his head and back with his right hand. Basically holding him like a woman would hold a baby in order to feed him. Only James was a very big baby. Luckily Devon was just big and strong enough to be able to hold him like that. Next James put both his hands on Devon’s big right pec, pressing on it, brought his mouth to the nipple and started sucking it hard for milk. Both of them were naked, obviously.

The whole scene was so hot I got hard in a second. I took my cock out of my boxers (I would usually wear just my boxers while my slaves were around) and started masturbating on the spot. Soon I changed my position so I could rest my crotch on them. I pressed my cock and balls up to Devon’s hand holding James’s back, to James’s hair, to Devon’s strong arm hold James in place. Mostly I didn’t have to do anything, the action before me was such a turn on.

Devon and James were used to me masturbating on them, so they weren’t that surprised. They had no idea why I should be extra excited now. What they were doing seemed perfectly normal to them.

Finally I came and spurted cum over their faces and over Devon’s chest. Some of the cum dribbled into James’s mouth, while he worked on sucking. He tried to wipe the cum away, but I told him not to.

They were both getting frustrated that no milk was coming out and so decided to switch and try the other nipple. I started laughing at the absurdity of it. They looked at me confused, not sure why I was laughing.

Soon after, Matt came to call us for dinner. He was shocked by what he saw. I took him aside and told him not to comment on what Devon and James were doing.

We all proceeded to the dining room. I told Devon that he might start producing milk if he ate. So Devon sat there, with James still sucking him for milk, and tried to eat. It was hard for him so I had Matt feed him. In a way Devon was now treated like a baby.

I ate my food happily. Chad was now licking at my feet and begging to eat. I threw a sausage on the floor and then stepped on it. Chad the dog didn’t seem to care as he ate around my foot and then proceeded to lick under my foot for the scraps. I grabbed his head by the hair and raised his head upward. He whimpered in pain, like a frightened puppy would. I spit a piece of chewed up sausage from my mouth and let go of him. He immediately scampered after it and ate it with a doggy smile.

That was when Jesse returned, back from his free day. He entered the room and surveyed the scene before him, Chad licking up scraps from the floor like a dog, Matt feeding Devon, and James on Devon’s lap sucking on his nipple.

“Jesse, good to see you. Don’t say anything to James or Devon!” I told him at once.

James got suspicious at that. He broke away from Devon’s teat and stared at me. “You did something to cause this didn’t you, sir?” Damn, the magic of the moment seemed to be lost, but then James went on. “You did something to make sure I can’t get milk out of my dad. Please sir, undo it, I’m very hungry. You had your fun, now let me eat. You know I can only eat my dad’s milk.”

I dug my nails into my thigh to keep myself from laughing. Poor James, he was so smart, he realized I could mess with their minds even before he saw me turn Matt into a dog. He understood how I made Devon get off on Jesse’s cock. But that didn’t help him. He was still completely blind when I messed with his mind. And now he thinks I’m torturing him by denying him Devon’s milk. He can’t see the absurdity of it.

The scene got me thinking. How awesome it would be if I could make Devon lactate milk through his nipples. I could milk Devon in a whole new way, and seeing James actually breastfeeding off his tits would be so hot. I think I read somewhere that under some rare conditions it is possible to get a man to lactate. I should try and investigate that option for the future. As for now, a new idea came to me.

“Devon and James, you both know that when a man can’t produce milk from his teats he starts producing it from his penis. It is just another way for men to feed their babies, nothing wrong about it. James, Devon’s cum will taste like milk to you. Now, both of you know this to be true, but forget that I told you about it.”

James turned to Devon. “Well, whatever he did it doesn’t matter. You have to feed me from your cock.” So James got down to the floor and sucked Devon’s cock right there in front of us. It took him some time to get his fix, Devon was already milked a few times that day, but eventually he got Devon to come in his mouth and he drank it all. Then James got up and hugged Devon, his daddy.

That was nice, I thought, I should do that again. For now I wanted some alone time with Jesse so I took him back to the living room leaving the others to teach Chad tricks in the kitchen.

Jesse was still wearing his clothes. I stood in front of him and slowly took his clothes off. I usually had him undress himself, but wanted to make today special. My fingers run over his skin as I pulled his clothes off. He smelled sweet and manly, and I pressed my nose close to inhale more of him. I wanted to know how his night with Jenny was, but I thought I might get too jealous. So I sat him down, with one of my hands rested on his cock, the other stroking his hair, and tried to conduct small talk.

“So, what do you think of my progress with Devon and James?”

“I think you’re using them for your own enjoyment with no regard to them.” He did have to be honest. He stared straight at me, and then lowered his eyes. “But at least they seemed happy.”

“I don’t have to be entirely cruel. I was to Chad, and I will be, but mostly I can have my fun without so much pain and humiliation.”

“I think you have no idea how much pain and humiliation you inflict on us.” This time I asked no question, he decided to share his view of his own free will. That irked me.

“Your friend Matt doesn’t find it as humiliating as the rest of you. He actually finds pleasure in it.” There was a look of alarm in Jesse’s eyes that caused me to smirk. “Matt is gay, how does that make you feel?”

“I have no problem with it. I never did, not now and not when he told me four years ago.”

My smirk was gone, He knew? Is he bluffing me? No, he can’t lie.

“I’m not happy you found out though.” He went on. “I hope you can at least keep his secret until he is ready to come out.”

“You knew he was gay since,” What did he say, “Since you were 14?”

Jesse sighed. “I told you once before that I’m no homophobe. Luckily Matt trusted me enough to tell me. His own family is very blatantly homophobic so he really can’t come out to them. He’s very troubled by it. You should be supporting him, not using him.”

So now he expects me to start a support group? I didn’t care about that. I decided to change the subject.

“Do you know he has a crush on you?” That was one of the things I got out of Matt today; I never thought to ask whether Jesse knew he was gay.

“I do.” He blushed a bit. “I care about him a lot too, but not in that way. I was open to it, I even kissed him a few times, but I’m not attracted to him.”

“Well, he might have a crush on you, but he said himself that’s all it was.” I moved my hand from his cock to his shoulder. “I am in love with you, completely and utterly in love.” I moved forward and kissed him on the lips, he made no move to stop me, but no move to kiss me back either.

“You don’t really love me.” He said. “You’re drunk on power and you’re more attracted to me than to the others, that’s all it is.” He was emotionless, not even looking at me.

“I had a month to think about this, a month to try and get past it.” I could feel tears in my eyes. Thank god I made sure the others weren’t here. “Whether I’m asleep by myself or fucking someone else, all I can think of is you. I thought maybe having others would help, it didn’t. I had a small hope that knowing you had sex with someone else would help, make you seem tainted in my eyes, but that didn’t help either.”

“You’re just obsessed.” Jesse still wasn’t looking at me.

“Two days ago I took James into the basement here.” I didn’t want to tell him about this. “I made sure he could only say what I wanted him to say. I took a huge risk just to test myself. I pricked myself with the thorns. James commanded me to answer him truthfully and then he asked me questions I wasn’t sure about. It was a way for me to admit the truth to myself. I then had James cancel his order and after the thorns’ influence was over I left with him and erased his memory of the whole thing.” I turned Jesse’s head so he’ll face me. “One of the questions was ‘Are you in love with Jesse’ and the answer was yes.”

Jesse turned his head forcefully. I hadn’t told him he has to stay still, he usually just did, knowing if he resisted I would make him stay still. “Just because you believe that you’re in love it doesn’t mean that you really are. It doesn’t matter anyway. After knowing you for this past month I can’t care about you. I can only hate you.”

Well, this was pretty much what I was expecting. I was sad but I already knew how to make myself happier. I moved my hand back to his cock and grabbed tight. “As I said, unlike Matt I don’t just have a crush on you, I love you. Also unlike Matt, I have power over you. I can simply make you love me.”

It was almost an hour by the time I was done. I had to send the others home. It was James’s house so I made him stay in his room. His parents were in their room too (unfortunately they came home this weekend, so I took control of them too). I had to change a lot of things about Jesse. I wiped his memories of being my unwilling slave. I made him physically attracted to me, and also attracted to my personality. He was still my slave, having to do what I told him, but I didn’t need to ask him to kiss me now, or do any of the other things.

The night was magical holding him in my arms, being held in his; being kissed affectionately by him; having him come at me full of lust. I had an hour of foreplay enjoying his body in a way that was different than I ever have before. Then I had him in a way I really never had before. That first time fucking him, with him wanting it so badly was bliss. I could tell it hurt him, but he was so overjoyed it didn’t really dampen anything. He fucked me as well. It was my first time being fucked and while it did hurt it was also wonderful to feel him inside me.

We finally fell asleep in each other’s arms after the sun came out. We were on a big bed in James’s brother’s room. I woke up first. It was noon and I went to the kitchen to bring water. There was a picture of James’s brother on the wall, and I took it with me. The brother was cuter than James was. I already had the parents, I should have him too next time he comes home from college. But did I really need another slave now. I didn’t miss having sex with the other slaves. Maybe I should just keep Jesse. I could be happy with just him.

When I got back to the room with a water bottle I heard a strange sound. I got closer to the bed I realized what it was. It was Jesse, he was crying. I was immediately worried, had something caused his love for me to disappear. My commands so far were always permanent unless I undid them or made them temporary to begin with.

“Jesse, Jesse, what’s the matter? How do you feel about me?”

He looked at me surprised and moved to wipe the tears from his eyes. “Oh, David, I love you.” He put his arms around me. “I was just very sad suddenly.”

“Why were you sad?”

“I just realized.” He looked a little ashamed. “I realized that Jenny won’t understand about me being in love with you.”

“Jenny?” What did that matter? “Why should you care what Jenny thinks?”

“Of course I care. I want to keep being in a relationship with her.” He seemed puzzled.

“But you’re in love with me. Aren’t you?”

“Of course I am, sweet David. But I’m also in love with her. I want to keep you both.”

He still loved her. Damn! I should have been more specific. But that didn’t matter I could still change him.

“Jesse, from now on you are not in love with Jenny. You will accept this as fact. Now forget that I told you this.”

Jesse looked even more puzzled. I hugged him close and kissed him. Then just to be sure, I checked.

“Jesse, are you in love with anyone else except me?”

“I know I don’t love Jenny.” I sighed with relief but then he looked up confused. “But that’s not true. Maybe I told her that I didn’t love her. It feels like it was decided that I didn’t love her. But I know that I do. I can feel it.”

The next few hours were a blur to me. I tried everything I could think of. I erased Jesse’s memories of having sex with Jenny, and then I erased Jesse’s memories of ever dating her. It didn’t matter he still kept saying he is in love with her. Even when I made him physically disgusted by all women he kept insisting that he loved her. It was the one thing about his entire psyche that I tried and couldn’t change. I even erased his memories of knowing her at all. It just made him go mad that he couldn’t remember who he was in love with.

It made me crazy. I had all this power on my side, the magical power of the thorns, and still I couldn’t get the one thing that I really wanted. I couldn’t have Jesse all to myself.

It was hours later that I held Jesse in my arms and just rested, taking comfort from him. He understood I was upset, and tried to make me happy, but he couldn’t change his heart no more than I could. I considered my options. I could keep Jesse with me, and make him break up with Jenny. But then he wouldn’t be really happy. I could let him keep dating Jenny and share him with her. But I wanted him all to myself. I knew she would get something I wouldn’t get, something more real.

It was all just too painful. The night of bliss turned into a day of pain for me. At least before I didn’t know what I was missing.

I changed Jesse back, gave him his real emotions and memories back. He was shocked at what I did to him, at how I changed his feelings like that. He was offended.

I was so hurt. Nothing I could do would delete Jesse’s love for Jenny. But his love for me, that a few hours ago seemed just as real, was deleted with ease.

I tried to have my fun with him in his unwilling slave state. I made him give me a blowjob; I played with his body, face and hair; I even fucked him. But it wasn’t the same. Having him near me now was just too painful. Fucking him was sour even when I climaxed inside him. Having his body meant nothing when I didn’t have his love.

I sent him away. I meant never to touch or speak to him again. Hopefully time will make me forget about him.

Epilogue

David

I was done with school and I was done with the small town. I left home and moved to New York. I used money I took from James’s family to buy a big studio apartment near Central park. I brought Chad, James and Devon with me, and let Matt go on to college, though I still checked in on him with telephone calls. Jesse was still on my mind but I didn’t call him.

Life in Manhattan was great. I made some new slaves, some of them were very rich so I assembled a fortune. After two years I sent Chad, James and Devon back to their families and let them return to their own lives. Like the rest of my former slaves they will still have the memories and will still need to report to me over the phone once in a while.

It was 10 years after I left that I heard news of Jesse. On a monthly phone conversation with Devon he told me he was worried about Jesse. My first instinct was to tell him not to talk to me about him, but my curiosity got the better of me. And so Devon told me all he knew.

Jesse went off to college with Jenny and both studied journalism. They got married two years after high school and had their first son a year after that. They had two more daughters after that. They were both employed for a big newspaper and made enough money but they were both fired ten months ago. They couldn’t find other jobs and they had big medical bills because their younger daughter needed a few surgeries recently. Jesse has been going around to anyone he knew and asking to borrow money.

“Did you give him money, Devon?” I asked

“I gave him five thousand dollars.” He said with a weird tone. I knew Devon had money, he became a good businessman, I knew that if I needed extra money I could turn to him, but by now I had more money than I could ever need. Still it seemed unlike him to be so generous.

“Tell me everything that happened between you two lately.”

He broke down and admitted that he wouldn’t lend Jesse money but he did pay him for sex. Even after all those years Jesse’s cock could bring Devon to ecstasies he couldn’t reach with anyone else, not with his wife or with any of the women he fucked on the side. He told me he just made Jesse fuck him a few times and he sucked him off twice.

Then he told me more of the truth. The real reason he even mentioned Jesse in the first place was that Jesse asked him to. Jesse was so desperate he was reaching out to me.

Two weeks later I emailed him. I didn’t dare to even speak to him on the phone. How pathetic of me. The e-mail was an invitation to a job interview for a big metropolitan newspaper I owned, that is that I bought just that week. Airplane tickets were provided.

Three days after that my chauffeur (an actual employee, not a slave) picked him up from the airport and brought him to the foot of my building.

By that point, besides other property, I owned a big residential building in the middle of Manhattan. I lived in the penthouse and my current slaves occupied most of the other apartments, some were kept empty for visitors. It was to one of those that Jesse was brought.

I came down to meet him myself, unsure of what I’ll find. Will he be fatter? Did he start losing his hair? Will he just not compare to the image I have of him in my mind? Not only did I not know what to expect, I didn’t know what I was hoping for. This was the man I loved and couldn’t have. Was I just setting myself up for pain?

As I entered the room he stood by the window, the light from outside all around him. He was different. He was not a boy anymore but a man, and if anything he was more beautiful than I remembered him. His face, his eyes and his lips were still boyish. His build still impressive if not massive. His butt, through the pants was still fleshy. His hair was the length I always wanted him to have it, falling over his ears and forehead, longer than most men his age could pull off. I wondered if he grew it out for me. But the most wonderful thing was the small smile on his face.

I just stood there until he broke the silence.

“Hi David, how are you?” his voice was maybe a little lower than I remembered.

“I’m doing well.” I couldn’t help but compliment him. “You look more beautiful than I remembered.”

“Thanks.” He smiled and looked at me. “You actually look in really good shape.”

It was true, in high school I used to be chubby and had no muscles at all. Now I was in better shape than he was.

“It’s sort of a trick. You see I have control over people but I felt like I didn’t have control over myself.” I sat down on a chair and gestured for him to sit as well. “I became so lazy, having people do things for me and having whatever I wanted that I became a pig. Physically. Five years ago I weighed more than twice what I weigh now and it was all fat. I was so fat I had trouble wiping my own ass.” I wondered if I was sharing too much, but talking to Jesse just felt so comfortable. “Sure I had slaves to wipe my ass for me and for a time they did, but as I said I realized that I lost control of myself. So I made myself lose the weight.”

“A lot of people try that, you seem to have succeeded remarkably.” His tone was different now. “And you know I still have to tell you the truth.”

“Well, as I said, it was a trick. I pricked myself with one of my special thorns and had a slave give me a command to work out and eat less.”

“So you use the thorns even to control yourself.” There was some sadness in his voice now. I was tired of games.

“What do you mean by that?”

“I guess I hoped you got your life together with other means. You still use the thorns, you still have slaves. I heard from Devon that you were rich and powerful now. I hoped you grew up.” He looked me in the eyes. “Do you still just fuck slaves? Do you date? With your body you shouldn’t have trouble getting a good boyfriend.”

Now I was mad. I bit my lip and got up from the chair. How dare he judge me? I went for the door and then realized this was my property. He was the bloody guest. I turned to him walked to him while speaking. “Take off your clothes.”

He did. But he continued to talk during.

“Don’t you think I knew you might make me do this if I came here?” He paused as his raised shirt covered his face. “I came anyway because I need you. And you know that.” His pants fell to the floor, his shoes and socks already gone. “You can command me, but that doesn’t mean I won’t speak my mind while I can.”

I pressed myself against him. My rage half forgotten by the sight of his naked body. My hands found his butt as my crotch rubbed against his.

“Please David. You can do anything to me. You know that. But please I would like to talk to you first.”

I wanted to ignore him, but his request was small. And in the back of my head a voice reminded me that I swore to myself never to touch Jesse again. It would just lead to more heart break for me. I let go of him and got out.

Alone in my bedroom I thought about what Jesse said to me. Even when I brought in two twenty-year-old underwear models to play with my mood stayed sour. He was right of course. I only fucked my slaves. When I went out it was just to find new possible slaves. I had lots of men but no boyfriend, no one I loved. Jesse was the only man I ever loved, and I knew controlling him didn’t satisfy me. He knew it as well. I had to deal with him.

Later that night I sent one of my slaves to call him up to my penthouse. I instructed him to make sure Jesse came up clothed.

I sent my slaves back to their apartments, keeping only two in a close room where they could hear me call them. I wanted to avoid Jesse judging me.

Jesse sat down in front of me and started talking first.

“I’m sorry about before, David. You invited me here after all those years when you knew I needed help, and it took me two minutes to start criticizing you. I only spoke the truth as I see it, but I should have kept my views to myself.”

I kept my silence.

“I’m assuming Devon told you everything about my life and the troubles I am having.”

“He did. He also told me what you gave him for money.” His eyes fell to the floor.

“I didn’t think he would tell you about that.” His eyes were averted. “But maybe it’s for the best that you know. I will do anything I can for my family. Anything within my power except actually hurt others. I didn’t want to do what I did with him, but it kept a roof over my family for another month.”

“So, you…”

“Please let me finish, just let me say everything.” He paused to see if I let him talk. I did. “You see when I first thought about asking you for money I could imagine myself doing anything. And then Devon offered me money for sex and it was horrible. It wasn’t like I imagined at all. It took me some time to realize what the difference was. You see when you had me you also loved me.”

“I did.” I said and let him continue.

“I know I doubted it at the time. But you left me with a lot of memories for all those years. And I have to say, even if you don’t want to hear it, most of them were very bad, the stuff of nightmares. But as the years passed I could also understand that you did love me and I came to appreciate that in a way.” He stopped and breathed deeply.

“I am as always at your mercy.” He went on. “You can give me money and be done with it. You could give me a job too. You can make me pay for it by having sex with me. You can make me have sex with you using commands, or as I said I will have sex with you voluntarily for your assistance. You can even just use me for sex against my will and send me on my way.” He drew his breath. “I suppose you can even make me stay here and not give me anything. That is the only option I truly dread, because then no one will be there for my family. I will stay with you here voluntarily though if you support my family for enough time.”

“I suppose I have a lot of options.”

“Perhaps you have one more. As I said I came to appreciate you, to appreciate the love you had for me. And I realized that kind of love is rare and deserves reciprocation. That is why I hoped your life has changed. You see in a way I fell in love with you over these long years. I could love the man that loved me, at least I could if I could forgive him and not hate him.”

My heart stopped. Did he say that he loves me? I was speechless.

“I’m sorry.” He was suddenly shy. “I may have taken something for granted. It has been ten years. Do you still love me?”

“Yes!” How could he doubt it? “I never loved anyone else.”

“Do you understand what I am asking then? I want you to help me not out of pity or for pleasure or out of feeling of unrequited love. I want you to help me because we have a real relationship, a loving relationship.”

“Wait, does that mean you don’t love Jenny anymore?”

“I still love her. You know how much I love her. What I am saying is that I love you too, or at least I think I do. Isn’t a part of my heart worth something?”

“I had your love already, remember?”

“That wasn’t real. You couldn’t stand it not just because I was still in love with Jenny, you knew my love then was forced. I am offering you something real.”

“You can really love me?”

“I told you before, having feeling for a man wasn’t something I considered unthinkable. So what do you say?”

“I would have given you anything you needed anyway. I have more money than I need and I want you to be happy. You don’t need to do anything for me.”

He smiled. “I hoped you will say that.” He got up and for a minute I thought he was going to leave, but instead he cane and sat next to me on the couch. “I really do feel something for you. And if you do something for me I want to do something for you.”

He put his hand on my face and gave me a kiss on the cheek. He then pulled away hesitantly, “But maybe what you need is someone else, someone who could love you and you alone.”

I lunged at him with a kiss. “I want you, even if it’s just a small part.” His kiss sealed the deal for me. Having him kiss me of his own free will, when I gave him every option to leave, made that kiss the most wonderful thing in the world.

That night we stayed up and talked. I couldn’t see myself giving up my slaves. He felt confident he could change my mind in time. We talked about how to set his family up in New York. When we moved to the bedroom he admitted he never had sex with anyone but his wife. I reminded him that he did have sex with me and with Devon, but he said those times he was forced, in one way or another. I guided him in sex, and he guided me in making love with a free partner. That night was the best of my life.

Jesse

It’s been a year since I moved to New York. Life was good. The kids were happy in their schools, Jenny was happy in her job, I was happy in mine. We were happy together. We almost split when I told her about my relationship with David.

David didn’t like me telling her either. But I hated lying to her. I loved them both. I wanted to have it all. It took time but Jenny accepted it. She accepted that I still loved her and she forgave me for lying for a time.

I think my relationship with David flourished as well. I didn’t have to worry so much about being seen with him. I was having a relationship with a man and a woman. This was New York, people had weirder arrangements. I felt confident that in time I could even get my kids to understand me.

With Jenny I was the protector, the hunter. With David I felt sheltered and protected.

Jenny came to like David too recently. She found out that David was the one who got us our jobs and loaned us the money for our apartment.

David still had a lot of money. I didn’t make him give it back. He assured me it was from people who had enough to spare. He didn’t have any slaves now. He still had butlers though—but paid ones and he promised me he didn’t have control over them – so he still had almost all his luxuries. I couldn’t really complain about that.

My life turned out great. I had all I could ever want and I was slave to no one.

David

Life really was great. Jesse really loved me, and without me making him. Sure I had to cheat a little. He was dead set on telling his wife about us and of course she couldn’t accept it. I couldn’t get near her so I made him be the one to scratch her with the thorns, and then I slowly adjusted her attitude to make her agreeable to the situation.

I had fun having total control over Jesse sometimes. Moving him around like a doll with his mind a blank. He never had any memories of it. I still liked him more when he was himself. I never put a thought in his mind about loving me. That was all him. The only thing I did do to his mind was to make sure he never thinks about asking me to really set him free – that is to make him free to refuse my commands.

I really let my other slaves go, except for Chad who I visited every few months without Jesse knowing, just to feed the small sadistic side I still had in me. I really didn’t need anything else anymore. I had all I could wish for.

The End

* * *