The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Those Damned Glasses

GR, MC

Like so many of these stories our star was an ordinary girl, still in college working part time for the college paper and part time for actual money at a nearby hardware store. She was actually kind of proud of what she was doing; she was going to school for radio broadcasting and with the air-time on the college radio, she got to play some of the music she liked: fucking metal. None of that thrashy, screamy, obnoxious, gargling canola oil crap, but good metal, the genre was called symphonic metal and Amanda loved the combination of strong organs, vibrating instrumentals and the mutli-piece orchestras, the female vocalists, all of it. The only reason she got to play her favorite flavor of music was because it was college radio and they let the students play anything they wanted, some bull about “allowing free thought and expanding the horizons of those around the campus”.

She dressed the part, albeit a bit more subdued than your average “goth chick”; her hair was naturally black but she streaked it with firetruck red and loved the color off-set. Her clothing was the normal blacks, dark blues and reds, and a mix of the above. Piercings were rampant, two colonies of metal were slowly climbing their way up her ears starting from the twin rings in both ear lobes and working their way progressively up her cartilage in a series of rings, studs, and bars. Her eye makeup she kept dark and shadowed as well, dusky and seductive even though she was subconsciously about as comfortable in her own skin as a shingles victim – which was one of the reasons why she dressed like she did.

She had gotten a number of tattoos but not nearly as many as she had wanted to get because they were both expensive, and because she refused to get ink unless it meant something to her, so her tattooing was limited to a few symbols and images she had wanted to remember things for, and by.

At the moment she was sitting in an optometrist’s chair. Her vision had been getting worse over the last few years, and she had been able to deal with it, but recently it had gotten too bad. She was having trouble in school seeing what the professors were writing on the board, trouble watching movies with subtitles, and trouble with driving because roadsigns were a blur until she was just about to run right past them. Luckily, being a full-time college student she got insurance through the college itself. It wasn’t great, but it was better than nothing and since the school paid for it she broke down and went to see the eye doctor.

“You aren’t going completely blind, just normal degeneration with age. Usually people that have this kind of problem have it happen as young children, or as they get much older, but sometimes it just happens. Simplest thing we can do is prescribe you a pair of glasses, and get you fitted for some contacts.” Said the mid-forties eye doctor in a vain effort to set Amanda’s mind at ease.

Amanda groaned and leaned back in the chair and closed her eyes, rubbing them with the heels of her hands for a moment cursing her luck. “I’m not sure if I’ll be able to wear contacts. My mother and father can’t, something wrong with the shape of their eyes makes the contacts impossible to fit properly and won’t stay in.”

“When we do the fitting I’ll be able to tell that. But for right now if you have about an hour to spare we can get you a pair of glasses.” The doctor offered, trying to be helpful.

“Fuck it, I know I’m going to end up with glasses but there’s no shame in trying. Let’s try to fit for some contacts, I don’t want to wear any glasses so I’m keeping my fingers crossed.” Amanda did indeed cross her fingers even as she leaned her head back up a little and allowed the doctor to do... whatever it was he needed to do.

It turned out that not only did she have the time to spare for glasses, but she also could not wear contacts for the exact same reason that her parent’s couldn’t. Something wrong with the shape of her eye prevented contact between the eye and the plastic lens, it was a fairly common side effect of astigmatism was what the optometrist had said it was.

They had an entire case of frames for her to choose from. Browsing through them for almost a half an hour before finally settling on a pair: black plastic with thick rims but thin, long rectangles for lenses. She had seen some of the people in her metal or tattoo magazines wearing similar ones. “There... those ones, I’ll take those damned glasses.” She said throwing them onto the counter feeling pissed at the glasses themselves for making her need them so she wanted them to understand her anger, even if it didn’t make any sense.

“Sure, miss.” The receptionist, assistant or whatever the woman was took the frames and looked them over then looked at Amanda, “These will look fabulous on you. They’ll make you look very educated, very professional.”

Amanda just groaned again. She was doing it a lot and she had the feeling she would be groaning a lot more soon. She knew that a lot of people would be commenting on her glasses soon but she didn’t want them to. Her eyes were brilliant green, somebody had said it looked like a pair of finely polished emeralds were shoved into her head. She wasn’t sure whether to be grateful, or offended, she had taken it as a compliment at the time and had given a half-hearted smile. Ever since then she had grown attached to her eyes, she considered them to be the one part of her body that she really liked. But with the glasses on people wouldn’t notice her eyes beneath the lenses.

“Thanks...” Amanda mumbled and then wandered over to the waiting area and flopped into a chair and pulled her iPod – a going to college gift from her parents – from her small purse and her ear buds and plugged in and listened to some Within Temptation for a second before taking out her cell phone and goofing around with some of the apps on her phone.

A little under an hour later the same receptionist, – assistant or whatever she was – came up to Amanda and touched her gently on the arm. Amanda jumped into the air and squeaked a bit before pulling one ear bud free and looking at the woman with an expression that changed from surprise, to confusion, to anger, to understanding in a matter of seconds. “They’re done?”

“Yes, Miss they are. Just come up to the counter and we’ll adjust them to fit you and you can be on your way.” The woman moved off to the counter and took out the glasses. Then set them down on the counter to ensure that they were balanced and flat, then asked Amanda to sit down.

Amanda sat down and put on the glasses. The prescription was still weak so the disorientation from wearing them for the first time was mild but it still made her head spin a little. “Whoa...” She said and grabbed the counter before getting the handle of being able to see just about perfectly for the first time in years.

“Do they fit nicely, comfortable in the ears and nose?” The woman asked, “They’re a solid plastic mold so there isn’t much adjusting we can do for it like some of the others but with these they are usually made in a ‘one size fit’s all’ kind of manner and we don’t get too many complaints.”

Amanda looked around then at herself in the mirror on the counter and groaned again, they fit perfectly but she looked like some kind of bookworm! Her eyes still sparkled through, she was glad of that, and the heavy black makeup with the subtle extensions along the outer edges that give her a foreign look were there, but you had to look past the glasses and Amanda doubted that many people ever did.

“They fit fine actually. How much do I owe?” Amanda asked as she dug around in her purse.

“Just your normal co-pay of forty dollars.” The woman responded. “If they give you any discomfort, come back and we can adjust them at any time. But if they bother you that much, might I recommend getting lasik surgery? It’d correct your vision and fix the problem with you not being able to wear contacts if something happens later on in life.” The assistant/receptionist offered.

“I would... if I had the two grand to blow on getting my eyes cut up by a beam of light. Maybe in a few years.” Amanda responded snarkily and took out two twenties from her purse and tossed them onto the counter. She headed out the door not waiting for a receipt or anything, she was too annoyed and didn’t want to take it out on the innocent receptionist any more than she already had and she was already feeling a bit guilty for the way that she had acted towards the poor woman.

The next morning Amanda woke up and started to get out of bed before remembering to grab her glasses from her night stand. She lived in college housing, not a dorm, so she had her own room, but shared the apartment space with another girl. Sheryl was everything that Amanda was not, and pretty much hated. Sheryl was smart, but acted stupid because that was what everyone thought she was. Sheryl was blond, buxom, athletically thin, and acted like a stupid ditz around everyone but Amanda, which was the only reason why the darker girl hadn’t smothered her to death in her sleep yet.

Forcing herself to put her glasses on, she stepped into the living area. It was bit of everything; living room, kitchen, and entrance to the shared bathroom. Sheryl was already up, looking over her science notes and sipping a cup of coffee. Without looking up from her yellow legal pad, the blond girl pointed towards the slightly drained coffee pot for which Amanda grunted her appreciation. Grabbing a mug from the cabinet, she poured out a cup of coffee, dumping two heaping tablespoons of sugar into it, then she stirred it up and proceeded to ransack the fridge. She needed something extra, she could feel it, she needed something stronger. Something felt... different today but she couldn’t put her finger on it.

Grabbing her personal bottle of Kahlua from the back, she splashed a little bit in then stirred everything together and took a sip and settled in with a silly grin plastered on her face. Much better. Coffee, coffee flavored booze... life was starting to get better. Until an off hand comment by Sheryl brought Amanda back to reality, and the changes to it.

“Good grief, girl. Don’t you ever wear clothes?” Sheryl said, looking over the back of the couch at Amanda. With a smirk plastered on her face and staring at the bottle of Kahlua with desire in her eyes.

“What do you mean?” Amanda asked a split second before she realized she had walked out of her bedroom in just her bra and underwear. To make matters worse, it was a pair she had never seen before in her life! What the hell? She had a boyish body with angles instead of curves, which was what made her so uncomfortable with her appearance, so her bras and panties were always plain and functional. She had never really had much in the way of a relationship, so there was little need to impress anyone, especially when she wasn’t even interested in impressing herself.

“I like the bra, it looks good with your hair. The black and red compliment each other pretty nicely. Hey! You got glasses! Those are cool looking!” Sheryl put her notes and coffee down and hopped over the back of the couch causing a small quake to go off in her over-stuffed t-shirt. The shirt was an old boyfriends, probably a three or four XL, but with Sheryl’s hyperactive hooters, she filled it to near exploding, the image on the front stretched from the inside and was faded from regular wear.

She got right up into Amanda’s face to take a look at her new glasses. “Those look really cool, they go nicely with your face.” Sheryl laughed for a moment, “Make you look smart too.” Completely ignoring the fact that Amanda was nearly naked, wearing clothing that clearly wasn’t hers.

“Hey!” Amanda responded while still trying to puzzle out why she was dressed like this anyway then noticed the clock. “Shit!” She scrambled for the shower, nearly tripping over herself as she stripped out of her brand new, and completely inexplicable undergarments and got showered, and applied her usual makeup in record time before getting dressed in her usual clothing and bolting out the door for class. Her worst subject; calculus with Professor MacDermott. Math was never a strong subject for Amanda and to get her degree she had to take calculus, but she was struggling every single day to keep going in the class.

She crossed campus at a run and managed to get into a seat near the front out of habit. She was used to sitting up front because she couldn’t see, so she automatically gravitated towards the first two rows.

Double shit! She thought to herself as she looked at the board on the wall and written in huge letters was the same reminder that had been up for a week, “Test on the 24th!” She had completely forgotten that was today and she had blown most of the previous day at the eye doctor, she never had a chance to study. She was so going to flunk the test.

She felt miserable as she took the test, her head was itchy and it was driving her insane, she couldn’t sit comfortably in any position and kept feeling distracted by something but couldn’t pin down what it was. But she just kept putting down answers, hoping that what she remembered was what she was supposed to have learned in the first place.

Maybe it was just because she was tossing whatever answer first popped into her her down onto the paper, or maybe it was just a matter of how distracted she was she finished her test before anyone else and wandered down to the professor to hand it in.

“Ah, Amanda.” Professor MacDermott said, “Finished quickly enough. Are you sure you don’t want to look over your answers again? Make sure you didn’t miss anything?” Amanda was doing poorly in her calculus class through no fault of her teacher, rather it was just something with the way Amanda’s brain worked... or didn’t. The teacher herself was excellent, patient, understanding and willing to help students after hours provided they were willing to put in the request. Amanda liked MacDermott as a person, and as a teacher, she just despised math as a subject.

“No, Professor. I think I did about as well as I can... I’m not feeling terribly well. Do you mind if I head out now?” Sometimes the Professor wanted her students to stick around after tests so that the grades could be handed out immediately but other times once the testing she didn’t mind if the students left.

“Oh, please! Do go, and I hope you feel better, Amanda. I’ll see you back here again on Thursday and I’ll give your grade then.” Professor MacDermott would have been so much easier to deal with if she were a horrible person, and an even worse teacher. Amanda sighed and waved heaving her backpack onto one shoulder and wandered off back to her room.

Her head kept itching and her body was starting to ache. She couldn’t tell why, maybe from lack of sleep. She didn’t remember having gone to bed last night, but having woken up in her bed she must have. But maybe a power nap would be nice...

She got back to her room and she was completely drained. She felt sick to her stomach, and she felt a bit warm. Maybe I’m coming down with something? She thought. She didn’t make it to her bed. She fell face first onto the couch and was asleep within seconds. Her last thought was how lucky she was that she didn’t get sick until after class and that she was off both from the radio station and work.

She woke up later, how much later she didn’t know. All she noticed at first was her legs being shoved around, when she looked blearily at who was assaulting her, it was Sheryl. “You know, you have incredibly heavy legs.” Sheryl commented while trying to move Amanda a bit more. After being successful enough for her needs, Sheryl flopped onto the couch in the space where Amanda’s legs once occupied.

Pushing herself into a sitting position Amanda was confused. “How long was I out for?” She looked at the clock on the wall over the TV and blinked, she couldn’t tell. She didn’t know exactly when she fell asleep but it was after her math test, and that was pretty much all that she was sure of.

“I don’t know, I just got in not too long ago,” Sheryl said while turning on the TV and channel surfing.

“Helpful as ever,” Amanda muttered before taking off her glasses and rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. She felt better, maybe it had been just exhaustion from stress. She hoped it was at least, and not something more serious, standing up was a bit more of a chore than usual but everything seemed alright. She didn’t hurt anymore, her head didn’t itch, and she didn’t feel warm any more. Good, at least I’m not sick, she thought and headed towards the bathroom.

She stopped at the sink and splashed her face with water a few times and then reached for a towel but happened to glance in the mirror and froze. Suddenly the world spun around her and she staggered backwards into the wall. She tried to scream but her voice had packed up and left without a forwarding address. She wanted to run but her legs weren’t paying any attention. She wanted to take back what she had seen but her eyes were being obstinate

The girl she saw in the mirror wasn’t Amanda. Well, not entirely. She knew it was because she was looking in a mirror but it wasn’t the Amanda that had gone to sleep a few hours ago. The girl in the mirror had the same twin colored hair of black with the firetruck red streaks, but where Amanda kept hers in a short bob, the girl in the mirror had long hair, down to the top of her ass.

The girl in the mirror had curves. A body that would have been able to rival that of Sheryl. She had tits that seemed like there were a pair of cantaloupes stuffed into her shirt, hips that flared out delightfully from a thin, tight core and a deliciously firm, well maintained ass. Amanda had none of that, she had angles. She was female only because of the coincidence of her having a vagina.

The girl in the mirror still had Amanda’s eyes though, that brilliant emerald color that sparkled through the glasses she now wore. She even wore the same dark red and black clothing Amanda had hastily thrown on in the morning when she found out that she was almost late for her class. Lifting the thickly striped red and black shirt she looked and saw that her tits were indeed very real, and also very large.

The girl in the mirror was also missing a scrapyard worth of metal in each ear. Amanda liked her piercings, had been working on getting more but the girl in the mirror had less than a percentage of what Amanda had. The girl was pierced only four times, twice in each ear. A small ring in each ear lobe and a star shaped diamond stud in the upper cartilage.

Her bra was the same one she had wandered out of her bedroom in earlier, but it looked a lot more appropriate when cupping an enormous pair of breasts. She pulled down her shirt as if by doing so it would make them go away, but that wasn’t happening because the shirt only served to accent her now impressive endowments. If only she had any idea of how she had gotten this way! Wait! She thought Sheryl! She has to notice changes this drastic, this isn’t me... she has to know that much!

She burst from the bathroom and walked up to her roommate. “Do I look different to you? Anything changed at all since this morning?”

Sheryl looked up from the television for a moment looking Amanda up, then down, then up again and shook her head. “Nope. Still look the same. Why did you do something different?” Sheryl tilted her head a bit to try and figure out what Amanda was referring to, maybe her hair, or makeup, maybe even if she changed clothes.

Amanda was amazed... no way Sheryl was this dense! “Sheryl! I’ve got tits! I’ve got no waist, hips you could ski down and an ass that could probably start fires it’s so hot!”

Sheryl laughed and shook her head before looking back at the TV. “I know that ‘Manda, we’ve been able to swap bras since we moved in together. Which is actually something I wanted to know... I’ve got a date tonight and I was wondering if I could borrow that black and purple lace thing you love so much.”

“Sure... whatever...” Amanda was too stunned to say anything else. She couldn’t. She didn’t have words to describe her confusion and Sheryl was acting like Amanda always looked like this, when Amanda knew for a fact that she didn’t. What the fuck was going on?

She went to her room and looked around, everything was like it was before... a mess. But the clothing had changed slightly. The picture on her dresser was her, but like before it was a her that Amanda couldn’t remember, an Amanda with curves that needed road signs to give fair warning about and something else... the Amanda in the picture was wearing her new glasses. This picture was from three years ago and at the time Amanda had still been refusing to get any kind of eye-wear but something didn’t fit. Those damned glasses couldn’t have been in the picture because Amanda just got them yesterday.

Rummaging through the pile of clothing on the floor she found the bra that Sheryl had asked for. Without knowing how, Amanda knew exactly which one Sheryl had been referring to, it was black and purple lace that left very little to the imagination, checking the tag she nearly choked. 32G! That was impossible! Looking down at her chest again, she shook her head, just like going through a second puberty during a nap is impossible, too.

Walking out of her room, she gave the bra to Sheryl and wished her luck on her date before walking back into her room. Amanda curled up into a ball on her bed, silently wishing to herself until she fell asleep that everything would go back to nomal.

Amanda woke up with a start and looked down to see her body hadn’t changed again. Which was both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because it hadn’t gotten worse, a curse because she was still a walking wet dream. She was naked which came as a surprise because she had gone to sleep still clothed. Her glasses were on the nightstand next to her folded and placed neatly.

Taking her glasses and putting them on she looked around the room and was once again shocked. It was clean. Spotless. Last night there had been piles of clothing and trash everywhere now everything was placed neatly and sorted into specific bins all of which were labeled according to their contents. “What in the hell?” Amanda was getting freaked out even more than before. The changes to her body could be some previously unknown medical nightmare, but how the hell did her room get organized and rearranged like this? It wasn’t her, she was messy, it was just another way to personally rebel against her own existence and just another vent for self-hatred.

Going to her closet, everything was hung up nicely and the clothing in her dresser was folded neatly and separated by category. It was as if she were looking at some bizarro world version of her own room. Then a horrible realization smashed into her when she looked closer at the clothing. It wasn’t what it had been before. Not only was it organized but gone was her goth girl clothing and in it’s place was light colors: Deep greens and strong reds or blues. Blue jeans dominated her pants and dark greens or bright crimson or scarlet red shirts dominated the tops.

Her lingerie was almost exclusively a selection from Victoria’s Secret for the panties and hers bras were labeled in Italian, Spanish, and German. She could only assume they were from Europe because they still were devilishly sexy while built to maintain her suddenly increased endowments.

Putting on a bra and panty set at random, she struggled for a moment to slide into a pair of blue jeans that did positively evil things to her thighs, waist, and ass. It was almost lewd to just wear this normal clothing but she couldn’t help but feel a little turned on as she looked down at her legs and turned back and saw her ass. Wow, she was hot.

For a top, she picked out a dark jade shirt with small black spots all over it and black trim and slipped it on. Again the resulting effect was dramatic as her chasm-like cleavage was forced on display thanks to her impressive chest and the devious design of her bra.

Her shoes had changed as well, from flat boots and comfortable sneakers to a selection of heels ranging from one inch to four, going from small stilettos to large clunky things more designed for extended periods of walking. She picked a pair of Mary Janes with a two inch heel, stuffed her feet into them and slipped out of her room, almost in tears.

Sheryl didn’t even bat at an eye at the changes once more. She just pointed over to the freshly brewed pot of coffee in the kitchen. Amanda got herself a cup on auto pilot, her brain was nearly frozen solid with shock. She wanted to ask Sheryl if anything was different from yesterday, but the lack of response today she knew that she was going to get the same confusion as the previous evening and it would just leave her in an even more sorry mental state.

A knock on the door made Amanda look up. Nobody visited this early, the only visitors they ever had were Sheryl’s boyfriends and they didn’t stop by until much later in the evening.

Pushing off the counter of the kitchen area sipping her coffee the whole way, desperate for something familiar she opened the door, “Yes?”

“Are you coming?” The guy on the other side of the door asked seeming worried, or possibly confused. Maybe both.

“Coming where?” Amanda asked, she didn’t even know who this guy was. She had seen him around campus but didn’t know who the hell he was.

“Don’t tell me you forgot! Come on! This is the final round and I want to see what Steve has planned.”

Amanda’s world seemed to spin as a series of memories that weren’t hers slammed in at her from all sides. She knew who the guy was now and what he was talking about. He was her boyfriend, and was talking about their friend, Steve Gehl’s Dungeons & Dragons game. Steve was the DM and had been leading them on a merry little quest during the Year of Rogue Dragons.

She zoned out as more memories kept coming at her. Jerry, her boyfriend, grabbed her hand and started leading her away. Steve was only a few doors down, so she kept her coffee cup, he would have another pot of java waiting anyway; she was a bit of an addict for coffee but most Comp-Sci majors were.

No! No! NO! She mentally shrieked, dropped her coffee mug and pulled away from Jerry and started running before she even heard the cup hit the ground, spilling coffee all over the hall. NO! I’m not a Comp-Sci major! No! I’m into radio! I’m not a nerd! I’m me! I’m not some curvy, hot, impossible nerd fantasy! No! Not me! She screamed in her mind even though as she ran her tits were bouncing wildly in a most pleasing fashion.

More memories whirled around in her head, sex with Jerry, how much she loved giving him blow jobs and especially loved giving him boob jobs. Her tits were so unbelievably sensitive! Just letting him thrust in between them often gave her an orgasm. She was a bit of a screamer too, she couldn’t help it, despite being such a conservatively dressed girl she was a wild cat in bed.

No! No! I’m not a slut either! No! This is impossible, how is this happening! No! STOP! She mentally screamed as the whirlwind of memories continued. She had always been a nerd, her family got their first computer when she was very young and she took right to it, as soon as the family upgraded she stole it and gutted it, looking over every nook and cranny. She wanted to know how the damned thing worked! She loved computers, math, science, biology, all of it. Everything that made the mind turn. She would spend hours reading, and when she was first introduced to comic books she got hooked.

Her first D&D game had actually been at college, Jerry had approached her after Physics one day and asked if she wanted to come. When she had told him that she’d never played he offered to teach her. She was so flattered that she had agreed and it turned into excellent fun. Eventually they started to date seriously and then they started fucking. She had been a closed off girl despite her incredible body. She tried to rebel a little bit by getting some tattoos but they always had some kind of meaning, and she dyed her black hair with some streaks of firetruck red because she saw a model with it once and liked the look.

NO! THAT WAS MY LOOK! Amanda yelled at her own mind as she became more and more overwhelmed, she didn’t know where she was going, she was just trying to get away. The memories were getting harder and harder to sort out what was really her and what was new. She had been wearing glasses since she was was five. She had always been very well endowed, she started developing at twelve. She kept in shape by going to the gym three times a week. She loved video games. Her whole body was one overactive erogenous zone.

She collapsed. Somehow she had made it outside, she was in the grass, looking at the sky. She didn’t know how she had made it here, her mind was still whirling as past and present, reality and whatever was happening were blending together to create something entirely not her. All of this started because of those damned glasses! That was her last thought as she ripped them off her face and threw them away with all the strength she could muster and passed out from shock

She woke with Jerry still in her bed. Both of them completely nude and both covered in sweat still from last nights activities. Amanda smiled to herself as she remembered what they had done... just under two hours of straight out fucking and another half hour of much more gentle love making. She was lucky she had Jerry, he was able to keep up with her and then some, maybe it was because she was so loud and so easy to please it kept him harder longer... She’d have to try an experiment of the sort one day.

Of course, she had been looking around for more partners. Jerry would understand... or if he didn’t he would be allowed to go, but she didn’t think he would leave. He would always be important to her, she just needed more variety. Maybe Steve, or maybe even Benny, she had heard a few stories about Benny, she wondered if they were true.

She got up slipped on her glasses and admired herself in her full length mirror for a moment. Then she threw on a silk robe and went to the bathroom to shower, maybe she would need to work off some more of this sexual energy in there too, she was still horny and the robe wasn’t helping as it brushed against her hypersensitive nipples.

Mmmm, yes... definitely need to work off some of this energy if I’m going to sit through classes today. She thought to herself as she turned on the water and made sure it was nice and hot.

Meanwhile Sheryl was laying back in her bed and grinned at the ceiling. Everything had worked out perfectly in the end. She didn’t know if that little piece of paper was real or if it was some lame joke so she had decided to try it out on Amanda. It had sounded like something out of a Dr. Seuss book, but everything had worked out just like the paper had said. Amanda became exactly what Sheryl had described her to be. Now that the field trial had proved successful it was time for the self run.

Sheryl stood up and looked at herself in the mirror and waved at herself once before taking out the piece of paper from her bra.

The spell – or whatever it was – gave instructions on how to modify it to the casters needs so she was prepared already. “Goodbye old me! Hello new...” She said with a laugh.

“To Sheryl I send this spell,
Already in possession of a body designed to incite lust,
I wish unto her a mind like a steel trap that will never rust,
Her body though right now doesn’t play,
But after this she will love to lay,
With feeling and sensation drive to new extremes,
Sheryl will exclaim and cry with joyous screams,
Her appearance is dismal and plain
She looks like a cheerleader and that’s a shame,
We will change this poor Sheryl and turn her into something new,
She will become a dark girl, a sultry Mistress with a love of pain,
Pale of skin, but dark of hair to brush her lovely derriere,
Dresses and corsets are her norm,
And studs and piercing all over her brand new form,
I send this spell to Sheryl to enjoy!”

Sheryl saw her reflection in the mirror, then it flickered like an out of focus picture, then it flickered again and she saw what she might look like when the spell completed, then her reflection shimmered again and she was herself as she had always been. The lights dimmed and the room seemed to lurch to one side and Sheryl kept looking into the mirror and her reflection shimmered like it was a mirage once more and a new woman was staring back at her.

Sheryl tried to look at the image she was seeing but it kept slipping away and then the room seemed to tilt completely upside down and she collapsed to the floor, passing out.

END!