The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On the Three Days of Birthday...

Chapter 10: Que Sera, Sera

As Beverly tightened the rope that led from her bound wrists to the headboard of Marilyn’s huge bed... the very same bed she’d seen in Session #4... Jennifer felt the tingling in her loins become even more intense. The truth of the matter was, she was soaked, and had been ever since dinner ended.

That was hardly surprising though, considering Jada had been under the table licking her right through her panties, eschewing her dessert for “something more tasty”, as she’d put it later.

She’d heard Jada’s and Beverly’s voices on Marilyn’s speakerphone at the office. Their seemingly genuine excitement at finding out she was coming home to dinner had left Jennifer feeling even more certain she’d made the right decision. Jada have even promised to make chicken-and-dumplings for her birthday, Jennifer’s favorite meal. They’d sounded so “normal”, too, laughing and joking with Marilyn and giving her a really hard time about this and that.

In that, to Jennifer at least, they hardly sounded anything like the slaves they purportedly were.

It had felt so wonderful as well, when, after hanging up, Marilyn had kissed and hugged and touched her. It hadn’t been for as long as Jennifer wanted, certainly, but more than enough to excite her, and to give her hope that things could be as good between her and Marilyn as they’d been with Ariel.

The rest of the day had been spent being grilled about the SARAH-3000 by Carol Clausen and Sarah Bannister. For the most part, it had been a long, technical session, and she was happy to see they were very conscious of her warnings about the machine’s addictive properties. Jennifer was also happy to learn there were no plans to ever make the SARAH a public consumer item.

However, there were more than a few times, especially when they were discussing the sessions themselves, or going over what Jennifer was feeling as she touched and used herself on her living room floor, when Jennifer had caught the two women appraising her, and even openly leering at her. To her surprise, she’d found those looks not overly embarrassing, especially after finally realizing she’d seen the two attractive women already... sitting at the bar of the virtual dance club!

In fact, Sarah had been one of the women masturbating while Jennifer was cumming from Baby’s and Ariel’s erotic ministrations. When she’d mentioned that to them, Sarah had been the one who’d gotten red-faced, as apparently they’d already spotted that in the detailed readouts from the SARAH’s memory banks.

Overall, her debriefing had been a thorough, if erotic, one. All of them had ended up aroused, and somehow Jennifer knew that if either of them had made some sexual move on her, that the three of them would have ended up a moaning pile on the floor.

That hadn’t happened, though, although on many occasions it had been a near thing. Jennifer had chalked it up to her new sexual inclinations and attitudes that she’d been a bit disappointed, however, when it didn’t.

When her day at the office was finally complete, she’d driven behind Marilyn to the other’s huge, luxurious home and met Jada and Beverly face-to-face. She’d instantly recognized the attractive Asian-American, even mistakenly calling her “Baby” once. Jada had responded to that by hiking up her short, green sundress, sticking out her thigh, and asking Jennifer if she’d “like to sit down before dinner.”

Actually, the whole evening had gone like that, with lots of verbal jousting, jokes, and sexual innuendo. The other three women had treated Jennifer as a close friend right from the outset, and that, along with her strong attraction to all of them, had allowed her to reach a final decision.

Jennifer reached it, in fact, even before the four of them sat down to eat in the estate’s nearly palatial dining room.

She was going to stay; no matter what that meant was required of her.

The dinner, itself, had been wonderful. Jada, true to her word, had made the tastiest chicken-and-dumplings Jennifer had ever eaten. The wine had been both expensive and delicious, and the fun, party-like atmosphere had continued.

Presiding over it all, had been Marilyn. It was obvious that this was her home, and that Jada and Beverly loved her, and doted on her, even as they both still seemed so independent and vivacious. Jennifer had been given the seat opposite her, and found herself, whenever she could, simply staring at the living image of her lover. Marilyn had obviously enjoyed being the center of such attention, and had occasionally given Jennifer the same coy smile that Ariel had given her so many times during their sessions.

And, just as during those times in the SARAH, a frission of pleasure had shuddered through Jennifer’s sex whenever Marilyn did.

She’d been so intent on the woman across the table from her, feeling the happy buzz of food, wine, and friendship, that Jennifer hadn’t even noticed Jada slipping under the table. She’d definitely noticed, however, when Jada had pushed Jennifer’s skirt up her thighs and slid her face between them.

She’d been uncertain of what to do, or how to react, even though Jada’s tongue felt beyond marvelous as it lapped at her sex. But when Marilyn had told her, “Just sit there and continue to talk, Jen, and continue to enjoy your dessert,” she’d known exactly how to behave.

“Yes, Marilyn,” Jennifer had responded, just catching herself before calling her “Ariel”.

When Marilyn had told her, “That’s my good girl,” she hadn’t been able to catch the moan of pleasure that had come from her mouth, though.

After dinner was over, Jennifer had struggled to get out of her chair, her legs and brain feeling like jello, her pussy so wet and excited. Beverly and Jada, even as they hugged and kissed each other, had shooed her and Marilyn out of the dining room, stating they’d work cleanup detail. Given that, Marilyn had led her into the den, both carrying their wine glasses, with the two of them ending up sitting on the elegant sofa there.

Then they’d talked.

Jennifer couldn’t completely remember what they’d chatted about, as the next thing she’d known, she was here in Marilyn’s bedroom with a naked Jada and Beverly removing her clothes. She did know to a certainty that she was very aroused, that her two “valets” looked so hot and attractive to her, and that she couldn’t wait for Marilyn to join them.

“None of your bindings are too tight, are they?” Beverly asked, finishing tying a rope around Jennifer’s elbows behind her head.

“No, they’re not,” Jennifer replied, tugging at the ones Beverly had just tied, and the ones Jada had strung between her ankles and the two bedposts at the bottom.

“Good... we’ve both been getting more practice lately. Tell me, though... do you think you’ll get jealous with having to share Marilyn with us?”

Jennifer hadn’t thought about that.

“No,” she answered honestly. “All I have to remember is that some of Marilyn is a lot more than I had, or really ever hoped to have, just a few days ago.”

“Excellent!” Beverly said, then leaned down to lick one of Jennifer’s already turgid nipples. “Besides, there are, um... compensations for missing out with her. Can you see yourself ever being wildly sexual with either Jada or myself?”

Pulling at her restraints, letting that helpless feeling sink down into her belly... and lower... Jennifer told them, “You two just untie me and I’ll show you ‘wildly sexual’!”

“Mmmm... Marilyn was right about her,” Jada said, drawing her nails gently down Jennifer’s thighs.

“Marilyn is always right about such things,” Beverly added, giving Jennifer’s nipple another wet lick.

Jennifer couldn’t help but moan in arousal. It almost seemed as if she were back in the SARAH having another session, but there was something different about this... something richer, fuller, softer.

She took a deep breath, trying to settle a bit before asking, “Could you please tell me something, though?”

“Sure... fire away,” Beverly responded, lifting her head and raising up onto her knees.

“Well, I seem to have lost a bit of time, here. Did Marilyn hypnotize me?”

“You can’t tell, can you?”

“No. Other than the time gap, and a bit of forgetfulness, I feel completely normal.”

Beverly reached out a hand to begin a gentle massage Jennifer’s right breast. “That’s because you are completely normal, Jen. Yes, she did hypnotize you. She put you under, but had you forget the session this time, though I can promise you that won’t always be the case. I think she wants you concentrating on what’s going to happen now, moreso than on your trance.”

“And... and what’s going to happen now?”

“Now is when I’m going to start kissing up the inside of your legs, Jen,” Jada called up to her, “and the three of us... no... the four of us get to have a lot of fun with the two post-hypnotic suggestions Marilyn gave you.”

Her head lifted and held up by the rope connecting her elbows, Jennifer looked down to where Jada was kissing her knee. “Would you mind telling me what those two are, Jada?”

“You’ll find out soon enough,” Jada told her with a huge smile. “But I can guarantee you’ll love them. Now just lay there and enjoy.”

And Jennifer did, as Beverly and Jada used their fingers, lips, and tongue all over her body... kissing her deeply; kissing and licking and sucking her flesh all over; concentrating their attentions on her lips and breasts, her thighs and pussy.

It felt glorious. It was intimate and erotic and moan-producing, and Jennifer began to wonder if she’d died and gone to heaven, somehow. She felt so happily aroused, and knew at this rate she’d be cumming very soon.

“Earth to Jennifer,” she finally heard Beverly saying, looking down to where her smiling partner had pulled her lips from Jennifer’s engorged nipple.

“Yeah?” was all she could manage to respond.

“Sounds like she’s forgotten her own name,” Jada said with a laugh, before lowering her wet face to lavish her tongue all over Jennifer’s labia again.

“Well, perhaps she’ll answer better to... Pussygirl,” Beverly replied, before quickly returning her lips to Jennifer’s breast, suckling a nipple deep into her warm, wet mouth.

Almost instantly, Jennifer felt the erotic sensations swirling inside her double in intensity, forcing her to arch and moan, to yank at her restraints in helpless, nearly overwhelming arousal. Jada’s and Beverly’s lips and tongues felt as if they were burning her with pleasure, almost to the point she couldn’t stand it.

Jennifer had never felt anything like this, anything so good, the urge to cum tearing at her.

“That’s one,” she heard, opening her eyes to see a beautifully naked Marilyn climbing onto the bed beside her. “Is my soft, wet, aroused, needy Pussygirl enjoying herself?”

Again that jolt of electric pleasure, and again Jennifer arched and cried out, unable to resist the feelings shooting all through her body. She couldn’t understand why she wasn’t cumming, though, as she’d orgasmed many times in the past while far less stimulated than this.

When she could finally speak, Jennifer whispered, “Is... is hearing ‘Pussygirl’ doing... ohhhh... this to... me?”

“Yes, sweetie,” Marilyn told her, reaching over to caress her cheek, her own voice thick with desire. “It’s a post-hypnotic trigger I gave you in the den... for now at least. We’ll discuss whether you want to keep it, later. But for now, would you like to cum?”

“Oh yes, oh please, Marilyn,” Jennifer moaned. “I don’t know... ohh godd... why I haven’t already.”

“Well, that’s number two, dear. Selfish ol’ me has set it up, for tonight at least, that you can’t cum until I do. I thought you wouldn’t mind.”

With that, Marilyn moved to straddle Jennifer’s head and bound arms with her thighs, slowly settling her decidedly wet pussy on Jennifer’s face and mouth.

“Therefore, if you want to cum, Jen, and cum soon, you know what to do.”

Jennifer did... despite how wonderfully lost and aroused she felt, she knew exactly what to do now.

So, she let her tongue out to play, and to find its exciting, new, lust-filled home, too.

The best birthday, ever! Jennifer thought, just before her mind happily shut down, and she rejoined her party.

* * *

The End

* * *