The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On the Three Days of Birthday...

Chapter 8: Session #4

“Oh crap… crap,” Jennifer cried, struggling with the knot on her one saddle shoe.

There were less than 30 seconds before her last session in the SARAH started, and she was stuck sitting on the floor, trying to untie a bad knot. The timer ticking down, and dressed in her schoolgirl outfit… green plaid skirt, matching tie, tight white blouse, white, cotton underwear, anklets, and these damn brown-over-white saddle shoes… she’d suddenly decided on a change in wardrobe.

Jennifer had realized this wasn’t what she wanted to be wearing, not for her last time with Ariel.

No, for this session… the culmination of all her times with her incredible, knowing lover… she needed to go all the way, needing to start it with nothing separating them at all.

And that meant going into the box naked, and not encumbered by this schoolgirl get-up, despite how sexy she’d always thought it looked on her.

Last night, with images of their third session pouring through her brain, she’d finally fallen asleep. At first, overwhelmed by the creamy, oozing essence of it all, she’d simply lain there, her fingers sliding over her wet pussy as images of Ariel and Baby drifted through her still-aroused mind. Eventually, those images becoming dream-like and even more erotic, she’d drifted off, shuddering and moaning in silent pleasure as she gave herself over to the two of them again, somehow knowing everything would be all right.

She’d awakened in almost the exact same position, her middle finger pressed deep inside her sex as her still-sleepy mind continued to beg Ariel to use her, to fuck her, to do anything to her that would make her cum again. Finally deciding she had to get up, Jennifer had been startled to discover she’d slept for almost nine hours straight. She hadn’t realized how drained she was; but her body had, and it had apparently grabbed whatever respite it could from her relentless desires.

Her sexual near-coma had left her feeling good, though, and reinvigorated. Not only that, it had left her with less than three hours to go before she could step into her birthday box, again.

So, she’d gotten up and made herself a huge brunch. Completely famished, Jennifer had stuffed herself with a three-egg western omelet, toast, a bowl of chopped up strawberries and bananas, a big glass of OJ, and two cups of coffee... cream and sugar. She’d read the Sunday paper, during and after her breakfast, almost fully sated and happy. All that time, and as best she could, Jennifer forced herself to think about anything but her own impending arousal and the sad fact this was to be her last time with Ariel.

Finally, unable to put her own mind off any longer, Jennifer had cleaned up the kitchen, then gone into her bedroom to get dressed and await her chance at Session #4. And if she’d thought she’d be able to be blasé about the whole thing, even for a short while, that assumption was completely quashed by the time she’d finished “becoming” a good little schoolgirl.

No... she’d dressed for Ariel, starting to think of being with her again, and even before she’d finished, she was already wet and tingling. It was literally all she could do to keep from sliding her hand under her white cotton, high-cut panties and start to masturbate again. She’d been constantly aroused, even during sleep it seemed, for a day-and-a-half straight, and nothing like that had ever happened to her before.

And now here she was, crying out in triumph as she finally loosened the damned knot in her saddle shoe and pulled it off. Jennifer glanced up at the timer... 15 seconds... and realized she’d never be ready in time.

Then... and suddenly, it dawned on her....

You stupid ass, she thought. The timer doesn’t indicate when I have to be ready. It only shows the time when I’m allowed to go back into the SARAH. I could sit here and wait to go in for an hour and it wouldn’t make the slightest bit of difference!

Recognizing that, and suitably chagrined by her lust-driven, unthinking mistake, Jennifer slowed down. She took her time pulling off the rest of her outfit, smiling as she considered the small triumph of her momentary surge of self-control.

That feeling didn’t last, however, as when the timer dinged, and she wasn’t immediately ready to press the session buttons, she felt as if she’d let Ariel down, somehow. Tossing her bra across the living room, fully naked now (and only about 40 seconds “late”), she was finally ready for her next session, for her last session, with her remarkable lover.

Praying that this final time would be at least as wonderful as the first three, Jennifer pushed “Session”, then the number “4”, and then stepped back as the silver metal door opened in her face. She walked into the box, heard and felt the door closing behind her, and simply enjoyed the wash of light and color that filled her eyes and mind.

It was strange, but somehow Jennifer knew that Ariel wouldn’t disappoint her... not now... not this last time they could be together.

And it didn’t appear that she had.

When everything finally coalesced around her, Jennifer found herself standing in a wonderfully large and luxuriously-appointed bedroom, with about 20 candles shining their light all over her and the massive, four-poster bed that dominated the entire room.

“At last you’ve arrived, my Jennifer,” she heard, as Ariel stepped from the shadows, completely naked except for her golden mask. She appeared to be holding a handful of stockings as she glided over the thickly carpeted floor. “How I’ve waited for you. How I’ve longed for the time when you could return to me, here.”

“Me, too, Ariel!” was almost all Jennifer could think to reply, overwhelmed by Ariel’s reciprocated lust and desire for her. “I came as quickly as I could!”

“No, dear,” Ariel whispered, moving closer in the shimmering candlelight, that deliciously coy smile back on her face. “You haven’t come at all, yet. But you will, my darling... you will.”

Oh, for god’s sake! Does she always know exactly the right thing to say to make me nuts? Jennifer thought, lust upon lust assailing her... pushing at her mind and body.

“Make me cum for you. Please make me cum for you, Ariel,” Jennifer whispered, as much to herself as to the beautiful, candlelit woman standing a foot away from her now. Though it made almost no sense at all, Jennifer realized that everything in her life seemed to have been aiming at this one point, had been moving toward this one moment in space and time.

Somehow, Jennifer knew to a certainty that if she went forward with this, the rest of her life would be radically different than anything she’d ever imagined.

“Tell me that you trust me, Jennifer. I know you’ve said it before, but I need to hear it again. Be totally honest and tell me if you trust your Ariel.”

“I do trust you, Ariel... completely,” Jennifer told her, quivering before her lover like a plucked bowstring. She just wanted to throw herself on the masked woman, but managed to hold back, thinking that wasn’t what Ariel wanted.

“That’s so wonderful to hear from you,” Ariel purred, lifting her hands to push Jennifer’s back against one of the thick, tall bedposts. “Because trust is a must before I’ll play with your bust,” she whispered in Jennifer’s ear before moving behind her to sit on the corner of the bed.

Jennifer giggled at that, surprising herself. She never “giggled”, but couldn’t seem to help herself. She stopped though, when she felt Ariel sliding one of those stockings around her belly and pulling it around the bedpost. It then started to get very tight around her waist.

“Wha... what are you doing?”

“Anything I want to, honey. You don’t mind, do you?”

“No,” Jennifer replied, staring straight ahead, realizing what Ariel was doing now. She was tying her to the bedpost!

“Good,” Ariel cooed at her, grabbing both of Jennifer’s wrists and pulling them back, too. “If I’m not mistaken, you seemed to enjoy me controlling your arms like this last time, so I thought I might do it again.”

Jennifer groaned inside as she felt her wrists being bound together behind the wooden pole, the rush of helplessness from that, from giving such total control to Ariel making her loins shudder. Then she moaned aloud when she felt her partner doing the same thing to her elbows, tightening another stocking around them and pulling them toward each other. She felt the strain on her shoulders from that, and the way it forced her chest out, knowing what that would mean.

“Oh, Ariel,” she gasped. “You’re killing me with this!”

“No, Jen,” Ariel said, her voice much closer to Jennifer’s ear this time. “But how about this?”

Suddenly, there was a stocking sliding around Jennifer’s throat, pulling tighter and tighter, until it started cutting off her air.

Startled, she began to struggle, but with her arms and waist bound as they were, there was nothing she could do to prevent what was happening. Confused and scared, she was just about to beg Ariel to stop when something dawned on her... something important.

Panting for oxygen and starting to feel light-headed, Jennifer stopped struggling and whispered, as best she could manage with the stocking so tight against her throat, “I do trust you, Ariel.”

Instantly, the pressure around her neck lessened, and then the stocking was gone. Her ears roaring a bit, Jennifer still heard Ariel move, then saw her masked face move back around in front of her own. She was startled to see tears beginning to well up in the older woman’s eyes as they stared at each other. Neither of them spoke for a few moments, before finally Jennifer asked, “Did I pass the test?”

“Yes,” Ariel murmured. “You passed with flying colors. I just... well, I just need you to be absolutely certain in your mind that I would never, ever hurt you, Jennifer.”

“I know, that, Ariel. I really do.”

“Yess... I can believe that now. Thank you, my love,” Ariel said, her voice thick with emotion.

And then she was pressing into Jennifer, gripping her head with both hands and kissing her passionately. Jennifer responded with a thick moan, and then began kissing Ariel just as hard in return. They were wanton, open-mouthed, grinding-tongue kisses that had Jennifer lurching in her restraints, desperate to feel Ariel’s body tight to her everywhere. Still kissing and groaning in need, they writhed against each other, breasts crushed and sliding, Jennifer’s hips bucking every time their nipples clashed.

It was an explosion of erotic sensations, and Jennifer almost came when she felt Ariel’s moist mound working against her own, humping and stimulating hers, so hot and demanding. All this was so close, so mind-meltingly sensuous and intimate she could barely stand it.

She knew she certainly couldn’t resist it.

Finally, Ariel stepped back until there bodies were no longer touching, leaving Jennifer to pant and moan in frustration. But that frustration was deeply sexual as well, her pussy responding to it with another spasm of desire.

“Tell me you love this!” Ariel hissed.

“I love this!”

“Tell me you love me, Jennifer!”

“I love you, Ariel!” Jennifer cried out, meaning it completely, and for sure.

Then they were kissing and grinding again, and Jennifer could never remember being happier or more excited in her entire life.

Once more, it ended far too soon for her, as Ariel stepped away again, this time smiling in that delicious, nearly sinister way she had. She moved to Jennifer’s side, rubbing an aroused breast against her ribs, before reaching down to begin to a gentle, insistent massage of Jennifer’s slick pussy.

“Hmm... you’re so wet, honey. Tell Ariel why your pussy is almost dripping like this.”

“Because you make me crazy!” Jennifer moaned, bucking helplessly as Ariel slid a finger deep inside her, rubbing and teasing.

“Spread your legs wider for me, please, as I have something I want to show you... well, that I want to do to you, Jen.”

Shuddering, Jennifer obeyed as best she could, widening her stance until her ankles were about two feet apart. This seemed to tighten the scarves around her arms and body, especially the one around her waist, as it didn’t seem to want to slide down the ornately carved bedpost that easily.

Ariel just smiled, continuing to masturbate Jennifer as she moved around to kneel in front of her.

“Oh yes... so very wet and needy, aren’t you, dear?” Ariel said, her other hand moving to Jennifer’s sex, too. “We should do something with all this moisture, don’t you think?”

But Jennifer couldn’t think. She was too completely aroused to put even one coherent thought together. All she wanted was for Ariel to continue to use her, to continue to arouse and torment her like this.

Wetting her fingers and hands in Jennifer’s juices, Ariel began to massage the fluids into the moaning woman’s thighs, then all over her mound and hips and ass, smearing it everywhere, over and over again.

“You do realize that as I coat your body with your own arousal, Jennifer, that it’s going to create a feedback loop within you. It’s going to excite your body more and more, creating even more juices and an irresistible need to cum. You know that, don’t you?”

Knowing required thought, however, so Jennifer couldn’t know anything right now, either. She sensed Ariel must be right , though, as her arousal was growing by the moment. Lost in lust, she helplessly pushed her hips, legs, and pussy at Ariel’s hands, wherever the kneeling woman moved them.

She finally gasped out a “Yess...", always wanting to say “yes” to the woman who was controlling her so completely and easily now.

After she’d “painted” Jennifer’s body from knee to navel, Ariel stood up. Then she stepped back far enough so Jennifer could look down and she her fingering and rubbing her own wet sex.

“You make me so hot for you, Jen, that it should be easy for me to finish you up on top, now.”

Moving closer, she raised her juice-coated hands and began to sensuously fondle and work Jennifer’s excited breasts.

“Oh dear god... you are gonna kill me!” Jennifer gasped, straining at her bindings and writhing like a snake in heat.

“Never. I’m just going to coat you in sexual cream, dear.” Ariel stepped back, reloaded her fingers, and began to rub them all over Jennifer’s shoulders, neck, and even her cheeks. Once more, Jennifer could feel and smell her lover’s aroused, overpowering scent, moaning aloud again, and wondering how she could ever survive the incredible heat of this.

“My goodness,” Ariel teased, “you’re all wet and soft, aroused and needy, just like a big pussy, aren’t you, Jen? You even smell like a big, excited pussy, don’t you?”

Jennifer said nothing, only staring, Ariel’s description of her swirling around in her brain like a tornado.

“Tell me, sweetness... are you just a big pussy now? Are you just Ariel’s good little pussygirl?”

Jennifer almost screamed, and if Ariel had simply touched her clit right then, she would have exploded into orgasm.

If she’d heard someone say this about her two days ago, she would have laughed her ass off at the hyperbole of it all. But now... tonight... as Ariel treated her, talked to her as if she’d become just some wet, sexual thing, the words had the feel of some great, erotic truth. Whether her smiling, aroused tormentor had dragged something out of her she never knew existed, or was simply driving her to believe it somehow, Jennifer allowed herself believe it, wanting to believe it.

“Yess... for god’s sake, Ariel, I’m your good little pussygirl!” she cried out. Hearing herself saying those words almost pushed her over the edge, too. There was something so wrong about thinking of herself as just a pussy that it felt good, and then felt right to finally break down and moan....

“Please fuck your good little pussygirl, Ariel! Please make your pussygirl cum.”

“Oh, yes, I will, Jennifer, as you’ve asked so nicely and obviously need it so badly. One thing, though,” Ariel continued, leaning past her to reach for something on the bed, “A good pussy needs to be fucked and not heard.”

Without asking, but with no resistance from Jennifer at all, Ariel pushed two balled-up stockings into her gasping mouth, then tied them in with another, reaching around to cinch it tight and tie a knot on the other side of the bedpost.

“Don’t go anywhere, okay?” Ariel said, before walking across the candlelit room, opening a dresser drawer, and pulling out a leather harness and one very large dildo. Jennifer watched helplessly as Ariel slipped the rather rigid dong into its holder, then strapped it onto herself, tight to her own mound.

Returning, her new appendage swaying, Ariel leaned in, kissed Jennifer on the cheek, and whispered, “I’m going to fuck my big, wet, needy pussygirl now. I’m going to do it very slowly, very deeply, and for a very long time.”

Jennifer could only gasp a completely muffled, “Fuck me... please fuck me....” into her gag as Ariel leaned back and lifted Jennifer’s right leg off the floor. She held it up behind the knee with one hand while guiding the dildo with the other. Smiling, Ariel slid the tip of it up and down over her wild-eyed partner’s labia and clit until she had Jennifer literally whining through her gag in frustrated need.

Then she pushed and worked it into Jennifer’s begging seam... slowly. In and out, slightly deeper with each thrust, with Jennifer struggling against her restraints and the bedpost to sink lower, to make it happen faster... all to no avail.

The thick, rubber thing finally seated completely inside her stretched pussy, Jennifer moaned wildly when Ariel began to fuck her, still holding up her leg with one hand, the other now massaging her slick, aroused tits. True to her word, Ariel did it slowly, deeply, and it went on and on until Jennifer could barely breathe. Her mind turning into pudding, she stood there shuddering with lust, whimpering with her need to cum.

After what seemed like a half-hour of that, Ariel, apparently satisfied with how desperately lost Jennifer had become, announced, “I going to make you cum now, Jen; but know that when I do, a large part of you will be mine forever. Do you understand that, sweetness?”

Jennifer nodded as best she could with her gag holding her head so tightly to the bedpost, thinking, Anything... yess... I want that anyway, but please just make me cum!

As if from nowhere, a grinning, aroused Ariel produced a small vibrator in her free hand, turned it to “high”, and reached between them to press it to Jennifer’s clit. At the same time, she began to fuck her faster, harder.

Jennifer went nuts, writhing and straining against her bonds, shrieking into her gag as the erotic stimulations and sensations overwhelmed her. Thirty seconds later, she was cumming... seemingly from the core of her being, she was cumming... wave after pulse after spasm of orgasm crashing through her, almost shattering her with their length and intensity, her pussy clenching and giving up everything it had, over and over and over....

By the time she managed to come back to the world from that, she was lying on the bed, ungagged and unbound. Ariel was kneeling next to her on the mattress, beaming down at her.

“Did you enjoy that?” she simply asked.

“Yes,” Jennifer replied, even more simply, as there were literally no words she could think to say to expand on that.

“Good, Jen. You know we’re not done yet, don’t you?”

Jennifer wasn’t sure how she could go on anymore, not after that; but to her, now, it was only what Ariel wanted that really mattered, wasn’t it? So she nodded and said, “I know.”

Two minutes later, Ariel was thrusting the big strapon into her again, this time from behind, driving it into Jennifer’s cummy cunt again and again. Jennifer felt herself losing it even more quickly this time, just letting herself sink into her sexual pleasure and need. And when Ariel turned her over, lifted Jennifer’s knees high, and settled her weight on her, it felt like another slice of heaven had come her way.

Their breasts sliding and grinding, the dildo pounding away at her, Jennifer came again. Her orgasm was nothing like the first wild explosion, but it was still wonderful, and left her crying out in sexual ecstasy and happiness.

After that, she found herself floating in a fog of love and desire, calling out Ariel’s name, responding to her hugs and caresses, eagerly giving them back. She found herself on the bottom of a warm, intensely intimate 69, almost crying from how good it felt to her as she licked and lapped at Ariel’s perfect pussy again. When Ariel came first, tears did come to her eyes, so glad she could please her lover, wanting nothing more than that.

Nothing more than that, that is, until Ariel’s expert tongue had her falling off the cliff into orgasm, again.

The fog deepened, a dreamy mist of clutching and kissing and whispered words that Jennifer never wanted to end. She lost track of how many times she said, “I love you,” only remembering the way her heart pounded every time she heard it back.

Finally, her mind clearing, she was standing in front of Ariel, right next to “their” bedpost.

“You won’t ever forget me, will you, Jennifer?” Ariel was asking, a look of real concern on her face.

“No. Of course I won’t forget you, Ariel. I could never forget you… not in a thousand years.”

“I’m glad,” Ariel said, relaxing and smiling again. “Please also always remember that I love you, and that you’ll always be my wet, needy pussygirl. Goodbye, my darling, and thank you so much for being with me.”

“G… Goodbye? Noo! Wait… please don’t go…!” Jennifer cried out, as everything around her slowly melted away into darkness. The last image to dissolve was Ariel’s golden mask. It seemed to linger a bit, floating and shimmering before Jennifer’s eyes, before it, too, disappeared.

“It isn’t fair, dammit! It isn’t fucking fair!” she yelled.

But the box remained completely dark until the door whooshed open behind her. Head down, and for the first time since her sessions began, Jennifer actually walked out of the SARAH onto the carpeted floor of her living room.

“What am I supposed to do now?” she asked her empty, uncaring apartment.

As if in answer, the display on the closing door chimed, Jennifer eagerly turning to see what it had to tell her.

The SARAH-3000 will be picked up, as delivered, at 10 AM tomorrow morning. Please make yourself available to answer your door at that time…... The SARAH-3000 will be picked up, as delivered, at 10 AM tomorrow morning. Please make yourself available…..”

That one message repeated five times before the screen went blank.

Jennifer stood there and waited for more, but there was nothing. Frustrated and hurt, Jennifer started randomly jabbing at the buttons, trying to get the SARAH to respond. No matter what buttons she pushed, though, and how many times she pushed them, hoping for something more personal to her from her lover and friend, those last few words were all the SARAH had to offer.

Finally giving up, Jennifer allowed herself to remember everything that had happened to her from the moment she’d first pushed the buttons for Session #1. Those memories were there… so many of them… so many exciting, powerful, and meaningful thoughts and emotions. She remembered the things that had just swept through her life, that had told her truths about herself and her own desires she’d never have believed, otherwise.

In serious emotional pain, she still tried be strong, somehow. Though she’d attempted to push such thoughts aside, this ending had been preordained from the moment she’d first seen Ariel, and first started falling in love with her.

Stifling her moans of despair, Jennifer tried to console herself with all those memories, and the knowledge this was the way things were meant to be. Doing that worked so well, in fact, that she actually made it back to her bedroom before sinking to her knees and starting to sob.