The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Three Fingers

This story is fiction. It deals with subjects that are considered ‘adult’. Be aware of this before you read on.

CHAPTER 10 — Mrs. Valentina-Smith Explains the Business to Mr. Paloka

Mrs. Valentina-Smith appeared in Mr. Paloka’s office again.

“Are you free to resume our tour?”

Mr. Paloka closed his laptop saying, “of course.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith led him through a labyrinth of corridors and through a door into a gym. This wasn’t the hotel’s gym—that was obvious.

“Do not worry. They cannot see us here. This looks like a separate business but it is not. We bought it a while ago and had access corridors installed.”

Mr. Paloka looked around. He saw a normal gym. Men and women working up a sweat at the machines. There were a number of both male and female trainers either available or working with a customer. Mr. Paloka looked again.

“I would say there are an excessive number of trainers here, for what it is and the prices they can charge. It seems obvious to me they either have another source of income or they are happy with their losses.”

“Yes. There is another source of income, although this business does show regular losses in its books. The other income comes from the hotel. The trainers are well trained in spotting suitable candidates we could employ. They will ingratiate themselves into people’s lives by helping them and listening to their problems. You know the way that is done.”

“Any promising candidate will be lightly controlled so he or she will be available whenever the hotel needs new staff. We have a large turnover in staff as you must have already noted. And this is not as simple to manage as it may appear. We do have strict criteria for our staff which restricts the kind of employee we can use in the hotel. This place is excellent for taking vital statistics of its clients.”

“And other information,” she added as an afterthought.

“Also, when a prospect is lightly controlled, we take the opportunity to begin adjusting her body for the work she may be doing. Maids are thin, erotic dancers are less thin but more busty. Waitresses have a personality as well as looks, whores are voluptuous and must know applied practical psychology. And so on.”

“Suitable applicants will be controlled to a greater extent to give them the motivation to acquire the bodies we require. Well, the closest they can get to the bodies we require. We have this down to a science nowadays. We know how many of each trade we require on a daily basis, so we can now run the hotel far more efficiently with this pool of labor to hand that only needs minimal adjustment once employed.”

“For instance,” she looked around and then pointed, “that one is Mrs. Jennifer Bolsover. She is a middle manager in one of the many businesses that are thriving in this area and is married to a prominent lawyer.

Together they earn a lot more than the average couple. She is an extrovert and loves socializing which leads us to think she’ll be suitable for working in The Distorted Cross and similar places. Her business sense and experience together with her extrovert activities predispose her to working in the service industry. And The Distorted Cross is definitely a service industry. Our psychiatrists have determined her suitability to a high degree of accuracy.”

“She’s been training here for over a year now, helping this gym lose as little as possible with her, now above average, fees. She is at her ideal weight for the job and her hair is now suitably long.” She looked at him. “Our staff are all chosen for sex appeal as well. Her trainer also persuaded her to learn lap dancing as a specific method of getting fit which will work for her. And he persuaded her to get a boob job which saves us the trouble and expense. You can see how large she is now. He also persuaded her to get her nose and eyes fixed at the same time. Her trainer claimed this would get her promotion at work and it did, within weeks of her returning. We made sure of that. She was ecstatic and thanked him profusely. That also served to link his advice to success in her mind.”

“All in all, in this one instance, her trainer has saved us a major amount of money. Our psychologists predict there will be a vacancy next Wednesday, give or take a day, as we expect a millionaire to buy the contract of a lap dancer he has taken a fancy to. So Jennifer will be inducted on Sunday as we still need to give her specific training and conditioning.”

“Unfortunately she and her husband are very much in love and they are monogamous. But he will have to deal with his sudden loss the best way he can. Fortunately, there are no children involved. Our ethics committee don’t like children losing one or both parents.”

“Our trainer has managed to dissuade her from actively trying for a child for the past two months. That would have been a major catastrophe for us as by then we had invested in her and we do like a return on our investments. As an additional precaution, we added birth control to her drug mix, which is in the water the trainer obtains for her, free. She thinks that is a little perk the trainer is letting her into. That water is also slightly addictive and can only be obtained here, which helps motivate her into regular visits.”

“We did check her husband out, but he didn’t fit any reasonable criteria for us to employ him, so we simply ensure he will not suspect anything.”

“Strangely, well I think it is strange, our millionaire maids are also targeted by some of our guests. I have no idea why and we were not prepared for that eventuality when the event arose for the first time. Actually, we do not have to understand the psychology of the guests who choose a maid who has been made over to be identical to all the other maids we employ. All we need to understand is it happens and to be prepared for it.”

She looked around the gym again.

“See that one? She is Miss Pamela Harrison and she is a new teacher at one of our primary schools. She arrived here from New York only eleven months ago. She joined this gym on her first free night after moving here. She fortunately received a free six month gym membership on the day she arrived.”

Mr. Paloka checked her over, noting the massive boobs. “A stripper or a lap dancer?”

“Pole dancing and whoring are her electives. Her trainer persuaded her to get her breasts enlarged before she actually started her new job. Starting work was a bit of a struggle for her because she should have been recuperating but her efforts paid off. That happened because her trainer saw the opportunity and accelerated her induction. Otherwise we would have had to wait until the next summer break. Now we have her ready for employment on the thirteenth of next month.”

“She was persuaded to take pole dance lessons privately, specifically for fitness purposes. She did not know she had it in her to actually start pole dancing, never mind be good at it, but her trainer was very persuasive. Also, being in a new city, she had no friends and her trainer ensured that state of affairs continued. That also was a factor in her accelerated program.”

“You note she is training her upper body rather well yet her muscles do not show much muscle mass at all. That is because her trainer put her on yoga and Pilates training. They both will increase strength without the bulking that weights usually produce. What she is doing now is the minor part of her program.”

“Our trainer also became her lover. He is enhanced by us as part of his employment, so he has extraordinary stamina and technique. He has trained her in sex for a while now. She is an accomplished sexual artiste nowadays and loves everything about the subject. She was also conditioned to understand the theory behind sexual virtuosity. And being a teacher, we ensured she can teach this subject. This means we will include her on our teaching staff in her spare time.”

“While our employees are, er, micromanaged shall we say, they always need additional support in their professions and they are programmed to be enthusiastic about enhancing their careers. Teachers who are also experts in the practical side of their subjects are a rare breed. This one is extremely valuable to us, so we will encourage her to sign up for the maximum time our ethics committee allows, which is twenty-five years.”

“Her benefits will obviously be a larger lump sum at the end as well as an opportunity to continue with us in the same capacity if she so wishes. It will be up to the then supreme manager to decide whether or not we want her to stay with us and act accordingly. Whichever way we decide, she will be extremely happy with her life and career. She will not look any older by then. We will make certain of that.”

“And we will ensure we do not lose this one to the whims of a guest.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith thought a while. “She does have what I consider to be an excellent routine on the pole. She can ‘dance’ her way erotically up the pole using her arms and legs and then she slides down head first, stopping herself at the last minute using her arms only. She can also support herself at right angles to the pole using her arms.”

“Once I saw what she could do, I put her at the head of the queue. We must have this talent as soon as possible. There is not a specific post for her, nor is one becoming available soon, but after seeing and understanding her abilities, I determined we should have her as soon as possible. We always find a way to employ exceptional talent. We will fit her in our schedule and use her extensively.”

“She is popular at her school and her pupils will miss her. But the ethics committee do not consider that as equivalent to the loss of a parent. So our employing her is acceptable.”

“We do not exclusively tout for strippers and lap dancers. These two examples just happened to be here at this time. And, obviously, we also employ males and treat them equally.”

“One question.”

“Yes?”

“You implied that our maids, presumably the millionaires’ maids, can hand in their notice to marry a millionaire. But they are suppressed in their heads and don’t know what’s happening. I know some aren’t, but they are very much the minority. How can this happen?”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith smiled. “That is because of market forces. In this case, the customer is the millionaire and he, so far it is always a he, takes a fancy to an individual maid. A lot of these cases are not with maids, but with other employees who do not have the requirement to be identical. Do not ask me why some go for the maids though. Assume it’s a maid. The others have a similar procedure anyway.”

“As you know, the maids are virtually identical. Clients becoming enamored of maids started happening a number of times so we changed our procedures. Now, if we are impressed with the millionaire’s application, we will take the maid in question and revive her original personality. Now remember, she cannot remember what has been happening, but she knows in general before she accepts her position. So, we inform her of the exact situation and show her recordings of the two of them together. These have to be approved by the millionaire as we do not pry into our guests’ affairs.”

“Then the maid is given time to consider and to get to know the man. If she agrees, the millionaire pays us the sum we lose by losing the maid. He also agrees to pay the maid the sum we have accrued for her from her salary and the investments we have made on her behalf. In addition, he also pays our costs in hiring and training another maid to replace her. Plus a small handling fee.”

“This can add up to a tidy sum and, when we began this service, a millionaire would sometimes balk at the cost and drop out of the deal. Now we supply the millionaire with an invoice before we revive the maid. The millionaire has to pay this sum into escrow before we will proceed. You have to remember, no matter how ‘robotic’ our maids are, experience still plays a major part in their abilities. So the costs for an experience maid is determined accordingly.”

“Our psychologists also vet the maid pre revival, in order to predict if she will be amenable to the deal. We have finally reached the position where we have almost a one hundred per cent success rate when we revive the maid. However, the maid still has the opportunity of refusing. In which case, the deal is off and the millionaire never sees her again. We have so many maids it is no problem keeping such people apart. If she refuses, the maid will have double the time she took as ‘herself’ added on to her contract.”

“Ah. I see. You say the millionaire pays the maid the amount she accrues from her salary. The amount that’s been invested by us. So what happens to that money? After all, it is legally hers and, as far as I can see, the maid will be paid twice for her services.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith smiled her close lipped smile. “Well, everything in these type of cases is done so quickly and with so much emotion involved, that question has never come up from our clients. Well done for spotting it. We keep it. The maid will sign it away in one of the myriad of documents she has to agree to and sign before she can be with her love.”

Mr. Paloka smiled. “Thank you,” he replied. “You are exceptionally good at your job Mrs. Valentina-Smith.

He counted the people in the gym at thirty three.

“How many of these people will be employed?”

“Eventually, thirteen.”

“And they are all altering their bodies to our criterion?”

“Yes.”

“The more I see the more glad I am I came here.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith smiled her close lipped smile as she took the compliment.

“I do not think you can learn anything important if we stay here now. Let us return and resume our work.”

Mr. Paloka agreed.

On their way back, Mrs. Valentina-Smith expounded on the businesses they had acquired around the city.