The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Three Fingers

This story is fiction. It deals with subjects that are considered ‘adult’. Be aware of this before you read on.

CHAPTER 11 — Vienna Is Propositioned

“Let’s go home,” said Teagan. “Look at the people they’re not letting in.” They were in the line to Baphomet, a long way back in the line. But the line was quickly shortening as security simply refused people entering.

“No, we’ll have our chance soon. Look at how fast the line’s going?” And indeed Vienna was right. Security seemed to have some instructions to only let certain people in no matter what. Soon it was their turn to be assessed and they were in. No problem. Even optimistic Vienna was dazed at how easy it was. “I wonder what they’re looking for?” she asked. All I can see is everyone they let in looks cool, which is fair enough. They don’t charge after all.”

Once in they had fun, even Teagan, once she got into it, just as Vienna expected. Vienna was silently congratulating herself in getting her sister out for a bit of fun when someone tapped her on her shoulder. She turned to find one of the security men there, beckoning her to come with him. It was too loud for any sort of meaningful conversation, so she shook her head and pointed to Teagan, who was dancing with some man. The security man nodded and waited. When Teagan rejoined her sister he indicated they should go with him. They went through a door Vienna had never noticed before. It wasn’t exactly hidden, it was just that it wasn’t exactly advertised as a door either.

The noise levels dropped dramatically once the door was closed behind them.

“What’s up?” said Vienna.

“Nothing to worry about,” she was told. “The manager wants to talk to you, that’s all.” The girls shrugged and followed him to an elevator, where they emerged on the one hundredth floor. The girls were now impressed. The security man took them to The Hidden Hand, a small bar, where they were introduced to a lady called Beatrice Valentina-Smith, who said “Please call me Bea.”

“I do apologize ladies, but I do not know your names,” said Beatrice Valentina-Smith. “All I have is this photo.” She showed them a picture of Vienna taken in Baphomet.

“I’m Vienna Logan and this is my sister Teagan,” answered Vienna.

“Pleased to meet you Vienna and Teagan. Please come with me.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith led them to a small booth at the back and requested them to sit before asking them what they were drinking. A waitress, a very prim and proper waitress who actually curtseyed, took the order while they sat down. Soon after, Mr. Paloka arrived and was introduced.

Once the drinks had been received and everyone was settled, Mrs. Valentina-Smith explained to them what was happening.

“Now ladies, I have an unusual request for you. And there is no compulsion for you to accept. In fact,” she raised her hand and a maid quickly arrived with two golden tickets, “these are for you both just for coming here and listening to my proposal.” She handed the girls the valuable tickets.

Teagan and Vienna, wide eyed, accepted them with thanks and smiles.

“Now ladies. I’ll say it again. Those tickets are yours to keep whatever you decide. And your decision is purely voluntary,” she paused there.

Vienna smiled. “I’m intrigued Bea. Whatever is this proposal?”

“Well, you have to understand we cater for millionaires here.” The two girls nodded. “And they can be, well, exacting. They are either used to getting what they want from birth or they get used to that very quickly once they’ve made their money.”

The two girls’ suspicions developed then. This sounded like a film plot.

“Well, one millionaire has taken a fancy to you Vienna. He wants you to spend the night with him.” She help up her hand. “I know, I know. But hear me out. My job usually is to see he gets what he wants, but sometimes, my job is to turn him down in such a way that he still comes back to the hotel. Now believe me ladies, I can do both these things easily. However, I do know what this sounds like to you, so I have managed to get him to pay you for the privilege. Pay you $10,000 I mean.” She held up her hands again, forestalling any comments from her guests. “I know this sounds like prostitution and, to be honest, it is. But I want you to think it over.” She raised her hand again and a waitress, maybe the same one, the girls couldn’t tell, quickly approached with a folder which she placed in the upturned hand. Mrs. Valentina-Smith kept her eyes on the girls and never even looked at the waitress, who quickly disappeared once her task had been accomplished.

She smiled at the girls then addressed Vienna in particular. “Here are the rules ladies. We at the Three Fingers obey the rule of law. Prostitution is not illegal here. We… I, cannot coerce you in any way to do this, but I can try to persuade you. I want you both to think about this offer for a half hour, on your own. Should you decide to accept, Vienna, we will offer you a complete makeover, including wardrobe which you can keep. You will be taken to his door where you will knock and take over from there. But, you have to do this willingly.”

“We do not believe in written contracts here, however there is another party involved,” she indicated the file on the millionaire. “And he requires confidentiality. So we need you to sign these,” she handed over two sheets she extracted from the folder. It’s a confidentiality contract where, if you sign, you promise you will not disclose this to anyone at all for whatever reason. Of course, all this is null and void if we break the law in any way, but that’s for you to decide. Now, I must warn you, this millionaire,” she tapped the file on the table, “will prosecute you if you break this contract. So, be warned. He could put you through years of trouble. Both of you.”

“Now there’s another thing you need to understand Vienna. We do not work for nothing. We cater to millionaires and billionaires here and give them what they want, or we try to. That’s how we make most of our profits. So, we require 10% of your fee for our service in arranging this encounter. That’s $1,000. We do not want this up front, but after you have been paid your $10,000.”

“As I have already said, we do not believe in contracts and legal dealings for this type of thing. Your word is enough. We trust you and we hope you trust us. After all, we do have a reputation for playing fair and being trustworthy. I’m sure you know that. But we will require a guarantor and that’s where you come in Teagan. If Vienna accepts, we will require you to stay here at the hotel as our guest. You can make use of the services here, including a full makeover if you wish. And we’ll supply you with top of the range clothing to cover what you, obviously, don’t have here for an overnight stay.”

“Your only duty will be to help us find Vienna if she should decide not to pay us our fee and runs.” She smiled at them. “And please don’t think that is a threat. It is not. We will only operate within the law, and the law will probably be on Vienna’s side as we will have no paperwork to back up our claims. However, we do find most people do honor their commitments, so we are confidant you will honor yours.” She smiled at them, an open mouthed, generous smile that reached her eyes, looked at their drinks and pointed to them. A waitress quickly appeared with fresh ones and another curtsey.

“I know this is a lot to take in ladies,” she said as she looked at them. Their eyes were slightly drooping, so she finished off quickly. “So we will leave you for a half hour to discuss our offer. The waitresses here have been ordered to give you anything you want, by the way. However, I do not recommend you get drunk. I do recommend you Vienna, to cut Teagan in on the deal. But that’s up to you two to work out yourselves.”

“I need your first decision now,” she indicated the legal ‘vow of silence’ documents before them, “before I can leave you with this file.” Both girls signed, after checking it over. “Now remember ladies. All you have committed yourselves to so far, is to keep the name and details of the millionaire quiet for all time and never to say anything about this deal. You are still free to walk out up to the time you agree to the deal. After that, you are committed.”

She smiled, pleasantly, at the dumfounded girls while she and Mr. Paloka left. “We will close this booth to give you privacy ladies,” she said in parting. “It will not be locked but the maids have orders not to enter and not to let anyone enter except me or Mr. Paloka. If you want anything, just come out and ask the nearest maid.” They left the girls to their deliberations.

Mr. Paloka said, “That was a good move, including the sister I mean. Offering her an overnight stay as well as the freebies should put her on our side, even if subconsciously, and all she has to do is be a guarantor for her sister. From what I saw she would do that for nothing.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith smiled her close lipped smile. “Thank you Mr. Paloka. I find that often ordinary courtesies and fair play go a long way to obtaining the result one requires. Do you not agree?”

“Yes I do. I’ve always tried to do that myself. Although sometimes it doesn’t work, but mostly it does. Now, was it necessary to drug them as well? Even with such a light dose?”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith looked at him and replied, “It will only ensure they trust us Mr. Paloka. We don’t want their decision to be delayed over whether or not they trust us. We will keep our word whatever their decision. That’s the reason we are so successful with the millionaires and the billionaires. They trust us and that trust is valid. And that means we have to adhere to our philosophy to everyone, no exceptions. No organization can successfully split something like this from one section to another.”

Vienna opened the folder and stared at the face before her. It was a face she could easily like, and fuck. She wasn’t a virgin by any means but this was something different. Teagan looked on as well, silently. She was overawed by the situation. Eventually Vienna turned pages and began to read. It wasn’t very long, just a summary of his accomplishments as well as a psychological profile and comments from people who know him. Vienna read slowly, taking everything in, as did Teagan. Eventually Vienna said, “Well, what do you think?

“That’s up to you isn’t it?”

“I want to know your opinion.”

“I’m not advising you or anything like that, but I would do it. Look at him and the profile. He’s dreamy and a catch. And this is what we came here for isn’t it? To net a millionaire?”

“No,” Vienna said. “Snaring a millionaire for marriage was what we came for, but we both thought it would never happen. This isn’t that. But it’s the closest I’ll ever get to it. I do want to know if you think we can trust these people though.”

Teagan never answered the question. They both just stopped. They weren’t sleeping but they weren’t properly conscious either. The speakers started then. Automatic programs projected the sound to each of their ears giving the same effect as quality earphones. They both heard the same words, “Mrs. Valentina-Smith keeps her word. Mr. Paloka keeps his word. They both guarantee your safety. They are both to be trusted.” This basic, simple mantra was repeated over and over again so that, together with the drug cocktail they had drunk and the gas they had inhaled from the grill in the booth, the words were reinforced in their minds. The girls would accept the truth of the mantra for a few days, possibly a week, without reinforcement.