The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Three Fingers

This story is fiction. It deals with subjects that are considered ‘adult’. Be aware of this before you read on.

CHAPTER 12 — Mrs. Valentina-Smith Explains the Retail Industry

Mrs. Valentina-Smith and Mr. Paloka were in a limo heading towards the select area of town. They parked at the rear of an anonymous building, got out and entered by the rear door.

“One can never tell what the business is if one approaches it from the rear,” observed Mrs. Valentina-Smith.

“Absolutely,” responded Mr. Paloka holding the door open for her.

Inside she led the way to a balcony overlooking the whole ground floor of the place. It was a shop selling what looked like high end clothing fashion. It was packed.

“The collection process here is slightly different. Firstly, this place makes a profit, which is always good. The problem is, or rather was, identifying appropriate material for employment. The turnover here is large and people tend to come irregularly.” She then took him to a back room, passing a number of staff who ignored them. Inside was a bank of screens, each showing the inside of a changing room.

“We have developed a little something extra here. You probably will not know, but those changing rooms are different from most. There is more room and there are more mirrors. Also the lighting simulates outdoor sunshine. There is also a camera there that the customer knows about. A customer will change and can take a picture of herself in the new outfit using the shop’s camera. She can then, just about automatically, add it to her Facebook page. And her Instagram page and all the others they use. That way we obtain their names and social media passwords. Our psychologists can then analyze the ladies from the content they put out about themselves as well as the clothes they choose. Our staff here can use that information to select outfits specifically for them. All this builds trust, so the customer is more likely to trust an offer when it is, er, offered.”

“What sort of offers do you use?”

“Free membership of an expensive spa is a favorite. There are also free 6 month gym memberships, free massages and others of that sort. A free lunch for two, for three or four or whatever our psychologists think we can get to work in those specific circumstances. We found free lunches to be problematic because of the limited time available. Remember we have to be careful and ease our future workers in gently. So we added a free afternoon at some sort of resort to the free lunch. Some place where they can relax and respond properly to our sales techniques.”

“Once we know what our target is likely to purchase, we can line specific outfits with appropriate extra effects to encourage additional shopping trips. There are various little ways to convince the shoppers to buy whatever we want them to buy. Unfortunately we cannot process these people as accurately as we can our gym members. They are in too chaotic an environment for that. However, as I said, we are highly successful at directing them to our more private operations. There we can use our processes effectively.

“Again, very impressive,” said Mr. Paloka as they left.

They were back in the limo taking a tour around the city.

Mrs. Valentina-Smith was pointing out their properties, in particular night clubs. Mr. Paloka knew from his research that the hotel had zero official connections with these businesses and he assumed the same for the businesses he didn’t know.

“Night clubs are good for rape fantasies and others of a very private character. Once we know the customer’s fantasies we can arrange certain scenarios to take place in certain clubs. It’s all arranged carefully so that the victim awakes in her own bed as if nothing happened. However the aches in her body tells her that something happened. After two or three such occurrences, the customer is gently guided to a psychiatrist for help. She gets help and these occurrences never repeat after the first visit. Of course, that first visit ensures many more repeat visits leading up to the customer’s suitable employment. And do not forget how powerful a suggestion is if a ‘successful’ psychiatrist suggests, for clinical reasons, that, say, a breast enhancement, or sometimes a breast reduction, would be useful for the mental health of the patient.”

“The night clubs and the psychiatrists all run at a profit. And reduce our expenses when she is employed.” Mrs. Valentina-Smith smiled her close-lipped smile. She looked very pleased with herself.

“We also use tanning salons, either the full tanning or the spray on type. We use those to offer our services to selected people. We can also ‘tag’ the spray itself, so we know where the potential recruit is until the tan fades. That is only used in certain specific cases. We cannot use it for everybody as it will supply us with too many signals to process. And that is also important. Matching our potential employees to the facilities we have to process those people is important. That is a permanent ongoing activity which can cause some, er, discussions between managers when a potential future employee is dropped from our purview. Our managers take their jobs very seriously indeed.”

“Now, the situation is different for billionaires’ maids. They do tend to be there involuntarily. A lot of them are recruited from the public services we supply to the prisons and the rehabilitation facilities. We supply facilities and personnel to all the different types of rehabilitation facilities available to our citizens. However, we cannot provide the numbers we need from the local environs. Therefore our services in these areas are nationwide, and, indeed, international. It is so important that such people are given the best help possible to become useful members of society is it not?”

“Indeed. Are all our billionaires’ maids supplied from these facilities?”

“No. But most are. Sometimes we have to act ourselves to prevent certain people becoming dangers to those around them.”

Mr. Paloka nodded. “Indeed.”