The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Three Fingers

This story is fiction. It deals with subjects that are considered ‘adult’. Be aware of this before you read on.

CHAPTER 16 — What Has Happened To Vienna?

The doctor had prescribed mild sleeping tablets for Teagan which caused the maid some time to wake her properly.

“What time is it?”

“One in the morning.”

Teagan’s brain kicked in. “What is it. News about Vie?”

“Yes. Mrs. Valentina-Smith wants us at the hotel as soon as possible. She says you are not to worry. She emphasized that. You are really not to worry. Vienna’s being brought to the hotel hospital soon. They want you there when she gets in.”

Teagan started dressing herself. The maid was already dressed.

“There’s something else Teagan.”

“What?” Teagan was back worrying.

“I don’t know exactly. But I don’t think this is straightforward. They’re also bringing in Tom Bowman”

“They caught him,” Teagan exclaimed.

“Not that way, Teagan. Tom Bowman is being brought into the hospital as well.”

“What? But he’s the one who abducted her.”

“We don’t know that Teagan. We only know what Mrs. Valentine-Smith has told us and she never said that. She doesn’t lie.”

Teagan looked skeptically at the maid.

“I mean it. She has a reputation among the staff for never lying. I have never known her to lie at all. Not even a white lie that everybody else does in order not to hurt someone’s feelings.”

“So what has she said then?” This was asked as they walked to the car park.

“What I’ve told you. Both Vienna and Tom Bowman are being brought in. That means something. They are not coming in, they’re being ‘brought’ in. That means they are being forced or they’re being carried in. I can’t think of any other way they can be brought in. Can you?”

Teagan shook her head. “So what does it all mean?”

“It means things are not as simple as you might think. But Vienna is fine. Or she will be fine. That’s the thing you should focus on Teagan.”

The maid looked at Teagan when they reached Teagan’s car. “We’ll use my car and I’ll drive,” she said.