The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Three Fingers

This story is fiction. It deals with subjects that are considered ‘adult’. Be aware of this before you read on.

CHAPTER 17 — The Aftermath Of The Attack

Mr. Paloka and Mrs. Valentine-Smith were talking about the attack a few days later.

“I’ve determined how they passed the facial recognition system.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith looked at him interrogatively.

“They changed the shape of their faces. The odds of this being through a simple disguise is very low, although not impossible. Less than one percent in fact. It seems they changed their facial structures just enough to get past any such security. That is why I recognized The Ninja. It was her walk and attitude as well as her face that triggered me.”

“Plastic surgery?”

“The close ups we obtained don’t indicate that. Although, that also has a margin of error.

“So, probably not a simple disguise and probably not surgery. I do not like this conclusion.”

“We must face it though. And it fits in with our previous encounter. The Slut got her codename because of the size of her breasts the first time she was on camera. The next time we recorded her, those breasts were much smaller. And the scientists said it was probably not disguise or surgery. And additionally, if it was surgery, she recovered far too quickly for any procedure we know. The only other item I can draw from this is they do not seem to have altered their bone structure. Just disguised it by more or less flesh and/or muscle on the bones. So we assume they can adjust their soft tissue and go from there. I’ve passed all this onto the lab for a full analysis.”

“One thing I noticed Mr. Paloka, that I thought was strange, was the way The Ninja’s friends carried her out. They acted as if she was a lot heavier than she looked. That would mean, I think, more muscle than a normal girl. But, it didn’t really show. She just looked a tad plump.”

“You know, that fits as well. The first time we recorded her she performed some incredible feats. That’s why I was so paranoid about disabling her.”

Mr. Paloka went on, “There’s more information I’ve gleaned from the footage. The Ninja was carried out but The Slut and The Goth also had difficulty getting out. They had to be supported and were very slow despite their colleagues’ attempts to hurry them up. I initially thought they were drained from the fight but now I’m not so sure.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith looked interested. “I didn’t pick anything up there. What are your thoughts Mr. Paloka?”

“Well, if you study their faces as they were half carried out, they didn’t look like the faces of people who are exhausted. I think they are the faces of people concentrating intensely. I think they are the cause of us not being able to communicate to our people or to communicate out. I am of the opinion it was difficult for them because they didn’t have a face to face person to control. They were controlling everyone they could reach with their minds and obviously, that takes concentration. So much concentration they had to have help getting out.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith looked thoughtful. “That is very interesting, Mr. Paloka. If true, we can defend against another such situation. Inform the labs of your assumptions and I will add additional protocols to our defenses to automatically inform every appropriate person in the business what is happening. Hopefully those outside the affected area can then take charge and react effectively. That means we have senior security personnel geographically outside the hotel, permanently on standby. An expensive solution, but one we must take until the lab can offer something better. I will see to that immediately. The safety of our guests is paramount.”

“Now Mr.Paloka. Have you ordered a new portable helmet?”

Mr. Paloka looked embarrassed.

“We seem to have mislaid ours. And, while you are doing that, perhaps it would be wise to invest in more than one this time? At least three perhaps? Or would you say five? Also, make certain the lab knows our enemies have our helmet. We have to assume they will take it apart, despite our protections, and know our specific protocols for creating pliant individuals. No doubt they will learn much more from that as well. Perhaps our new helmets should utilize different protocols and different protections? After all, we do want them to work when necessary. We don’t want someone like this Ninja person in one when she has been immunized against its effects, do we?”

Three maids accompanied Sonia Watkins in to Mrs. Valentina-Smith’s office.

“Good afternoon Miss Watkins. I wasn’t informed you were coming, but I can guess why. Can I ask you to wait a little while until Mr. Paloka arrives?”

Sonia Watkins smiled. “Certainly, Mrs. Valentina-Smith. I know Mr. Paloka of old. He will be very useful.”

Mr. Paloka entered before an uneasy silence could develop.

“Good afternoon ladies. Sorry I’m a bit late, but things to do. You know how it is. Hello Sonia, how are you?”

Sonia Watkins smiled at Mr, Paloka. “I’m fine Dimat. Everything was going smoothly until you had your little incident.” Now that everyone was here, Sonia Watkins lost no time in getting down to business. “I’ve checked over your recordings thoroughly and agree with your findings. And the lab agrees also. Have you had any more thoughts?”

“Not really. We’ve added security external to the hotel with authority and ability to intervene as necessary. But, other than that, you have all our thoughts. Have you come up with anything?”

“Well, I’ve arranged for all the usual things to happen. And the police nationally are on the alert for terrorists. We’ve given them the descriptions we have. But I don’t think that will have much effect. I’ve also installed your revised security procedures in all our establishments. We have you to thank for that Mrs. Valentina-Smith.”

“Not at all. It was obvious. Anyone would have thought of it by now.”

“But it’s speed that counts in situations like this. And you were very fast in identifying a solution and implementing it. The fact that nothing else has happened does not nullify this. We could easily have dissuaded them attacking one of our establishments without even being aware of them and their intent.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith nodded her head, accepting the compliment.

“Now, I have instigated other procedures, including an update to the facial recognition systems, designed to identify them if they are still in the USA. In addition, my colleagues in various places around this industry are on the alert for any sort of unusual behavior. Any sort at all. If there is, they will contact me at once.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith frowned. “There is always unusual behavior in our businesses,” she said. “Surely you will be swamped with detail and not get anywhere.”

“Yes, I know. But I can’t think of anything else to do at the moment. My team has been expanded to cater for the load and they have all been trained to spot anything potentially of interest. In fact I have dispatched four teams to check such incidents out already. I don’t have any more now, but I will have reinforcements in a couple of days.”

“Leaving you exposed right now?”

“Yes, but that can’t be helped. If anything looks like a possibility, I’ll do the duty myself. In fact, if they are so good at mind control as we are assuming, I would probably be the best option we have.”

“Yes, that’s true. Has the lab ever been able to identify your immunity to mind control? We do need more people with your ability.”

“No. They’re still working on it, but short of dismantling me and taking a close up look see, they’re out of options. And now, I can stop them doing that,” she added with authority.

“Yes,” said Mr. Paloka. “I must congratulate you on your rise through the organization. You are very talented, and not just in resisting MC.”

Sonia Watkins smiled. “Thank you. One more thing I don’t think you mentioned.”

Mr. Paloka and Mrs. Valentina-Smith looked at her closely.

“I have concentrated our efforts in the specific area of appropriate mental care facilities. There are a few in the country that can deal with symptoms such as we would find typical. This is because The Ninja was locked into your portable helmet.” She looked at Mr. Paloka. “Well done in getting that on her. Specifically, I have activated everyone I can in the areas of these clinics and hospitals. All I asked them to do was to search out anything unusual in any way. If the helmet manages to get a foothold on her mind, they will need such services. Unfortunately, the probability is they will take her back to Europe to undertake such a task. But, we still have to try. I am available at any time to evaluate such incidents.”

“That’s very good thinking,” said Mrs. Valentina-Smith. “Is there anything we can do to help?”

Sonia Watkins smiled. “I was hoping you would say that. Would it be possible for me to set up a temporary HQ here in the hotel? Basically a room and access to the web?”

“Yes, of course. Mrs. Valentina-Smith called someone to arrange this.

A few hours later Mrs. Valentina-Smith was told by a maid that Sonia Watkins was coming to see her. She told the maids to get out and rearranged her clothing.

“I’ve got something,” said Sonia Watkins.

Mrs. Valentina-Smith looked interested. “Please explain.”

“There was some sort of fracas in a BDSM club in Sacramento,” she explained. “Apparently five of their dommes got themselves humiliated by a visiting submissive. I’ve never heard of anything like that before.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith thought a while. “Neither have I,” she eventually said.

“I’m going to check it out personally. I’ve already arranged for a colleague to take over my duties here, so please appraise him of the situation as you see it.”

“Yes, of course. Do you have any more information?”

“Yes. I was coming to that. That submissive, who was very tall by the way, was brought there by Charity Clearwater.”

“Oh dear. That is a problem. We can’t interfere with her operation can we?”

“No. We need her and the others like her for ourselves. We might want to think about bringing such organizations into our fold. Have them all under our umbrella. That way we can control who they take in. But right now, we don’t, and they are independent operations. Politically, it’s best we act according to the present agreements.”

“Now that is an interesting idea. We’ll have to organize it carefully. These independents like their perceived freedoms and we don’t want them harmed, do we. That won’t help anybody. So, how are you going to play this?”

“If The Ninja is under her care, I will watch the clinic tonight. I can just get there in time. Once there and settled, I’ll call Miss Clearwater and arrange a normal interview tomorrow morning. With a bit of luck, The Ninja will run during the night and I’ll be able to take her.”

“That may work, but, can you take her? I don’t mean to impugn your abilities Miss Watkins, but this Ninja person appears to be better than you.”

Sonia Watkins smiled. “I’ve seen the footage of her in action, and I think you’re right. So I’m taking appropriate weaponry. She has been shown to be susceptible to normal drugs, so I’m taking a narco-dart gun, with a standard automatic as backup. I intend to shoot her from a long distance, so I’ve got the long range version. With a bit of luck, I’ll have her trussed up ready for interrogation by tomorrow morning.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith smiled. “Good. Can I be present at the interrogation? I would love to see this person at close range. And to test her properties in a controlled manner.”

Sonia Watkins smiled. “Yes, I assumed would want that. So I’ve arranged for her to be brought here initially. That works very well logistically. We can undertake the initial testing here before the lab claims her and we don’t see her for months, when she will be docile. If they don’t destroy her in the process that is.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith though about all this for a while. “So that means you are setting up Three Fingers as a target should her friends come to the rescue. We will need additional funding for the security we’ll need. And this additional security should not be subject to a time limit. And it is to be under the hotel’s control.”

‘Well I tried,’ thought Sonia Watkins. ‘I never thought it would work, but they insisted. Fucking accountants, the lot of them.’ “I’ll pass on your request when I’m travelling,” she said.

“Don’t bother. I’ll do it personally. Face to face. And well done. That was a good effort. Oh, and it was not a request. But I’ll deal with the lab. You bring her here unless you are ordered otherwise. Just know if I can’t get this arranged in the appropriate timescale, I will not let you in with her.”

Sonia Watkins laughed. “OK. You do your job and I’ll do mine.”

Sonia Watkins went from there to a chartered jet to Sacramento. She was confident she would be in place before nightfall. ‘Then, we’ll see,’ she thought to herself.

Mrs. Valentina-Smith immediately took the company jet to the lab where she would ‘discuss’ this little matter face to face. During the journey, with her feet being massaged, she pondered the results of her investigations into exoskeleton viability. There was plenty of information none of it was what she wanted. Unfortunately, she had to undertake this research herself quietly because she didn’t want Mr. Paloka knowing about it and because she didn’t want the Franchise knowing about it. She decided to widen her search to include those with a robot fetish. She determined she didn’t want technosexuals, but people who actively wanted to be a robot. Something akin to agalmatophillias. It annoyed her that she didn’t know the technical word for such people. She determined to activate the search in secret when the opportunity arose.