The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Three Fingers

This story is fiction. It deals with subjects that are considered ‘adult’. Be aware of this before you read on.

CHAPTER 21 — Mr. Dimat Paloka Meets Mistress Jenna

Mr. Paloka and Mrs. Valentina-Smith were driven to a rundown block at the bad part of the city. They exited and were met by a woman chewing gum. Mr. Paloka thought she was a prostitute. She took them to the main room of the building. They passed numerous women on the way who, frankly, also looked like prostitutes.

“Mistress Jenna,” acknowledged Mrs. Valentina-Smith. Mistress Jenna nodded in greeting. She looked at Mr. Paloka.

“Dimat Paloka?”

“Yes Mistress Jenna,” he answered.

“She’s just arrived. Come with me.”

She led them to a largish room where Teresa Hutchinson lay strapped to a tabletop.

“You’ve already treated her so her personality will survive. I’m gonna turn her now. You want to see?”

“Yes please. Do you mind if we record this for our client?””

“OK. Stand there and be quiet.”

All she did was stare at Teresa, who was subdued somewhat. Teresa struggled to put up a fight and was gamely trying to fight back to the end. Mistress Jenna’s stare put an end to that quickly. Once under she flicked a finger at a one of the girls nearby who immediately loosened the fastenings and, at another gesture, walked off. All the while she looked bored and chewed gum. She did it as if she was a spoilt teen, but she did it.

“Get up Marya.”

Marya stood and faced Mistress Jenna.

Mistress Jenna took out a large red gem and twirled it in front of Marya.

“Look at the gem Marya. Look at it Marya. See it’s cloudy inside? Do you see how cloudy it is inside? Look at it Marya. The cloudiness will clear Marya. The cloudiness will clear, Marya. When it clears you will be Marya totally. Look at the cloudiness inside the red gem Marya. Look at it. It’s clearing Marya. It’s clearing. When it totally clears Marya will be totally free. Marya will be here when the cloudiness clears Marya.

Teresa Hutchinson was screaming inside her head but nothing of that scream was getting out. Marya was strong but Teresa knew that was temporary. She didn’t know how she knew that, but she knew it. Teresa knew she could beat this. But now, that crystal gem, was amplifying Marya a lot. Teresa was getting frightened all over again. She could feel Marya strengthening throughout her brain. Teresa fought back. She didn’t know exactly how she was fighting back with only her thoughts, but she was. Before the red gem Teresa was slowly gaining ground in her own brain. Now she was losing it again. But this was serious, she could tell. The gem was getting less and less cloudy and Marya was getting stronger and stronger. Eventually the gem cleared and Teresa was confined to a small patch of neurons somewhere deep in her brain. This was her stronghold. Somehow she knew Marya couldn’t attack her in here. She was glad of this. It meant Marya could never win. Which meant she could win. Somehow. She could fight and get defeated and learn. Then she would fight a bit more intelligently, get defeated and learn. Eventually she would win. She was certain of that. It was inevitable. And once she won, Elaine Patrick was dead meat. That was for certain.

Mistress Jenna saw the gem clear through Marya’s eyes. This was the moment.

“Come now,” she commanded. “Come now for your Mistress, Marya.”

Marya’s face slackened and her eyes rolled into the top of her head as she came with shocking intensity. Her legs buckled and Mistress Jenna caught her and laid her on the ground. Marya was unable to obey her mistress. She was unable to obey anyone. Her whole body was twitching uncontrollably. Bodily fluids poured out of her. She could only ‘see’ brilliant blinding white. All her senses were overloaded and she couldn’t function on any level at all. It took over a minute for her to resume breathing. After that it took half an hour for her to be able to function for her mistress again.

Teresa Hutchinson also felt the full force of that amplified orgasm. It blew her away as it did Marya. Teresa was incapacitated as was Marya. Eventually, Teresa recovered with a longing to repeat that. She immediately knew she couldn’t do that herself, but she wanted Marya to repeat it. She wanted Mistress Jenna to repeat it. Again and again. This was major addiction and Teresa knew it and despaired. She thought her ‘life’ couldn’t get worse. She thought Elaine Patrick had won. She tried to think of a time when this memory would fade but that was so impossible she couldn’t even think it. She lived for another orgasm like that.

However, a little section of the neurons assigned to her knew better. They knew she would calm down and that she could still escape. It would just take a little longer, that’s all. She would take whatever time it needed to get revenge. She didn’t care now. She will kill anyone who gets in her way. They don’t matter. She will do this.

That is, until she discovered the barrier. That was how she thought of it. There was a barrier between herself and Marya. It wasn’t there before. The orgasm must have created it somehow. She was knowledgeable enough to know it wasn’t a physical barrier. The barrier she felt was what her mind interpreted it as. It couldn’t conceive of what it really was. Her brain had no precedent. So it concocted the idea of a barrier. A wall if you like. She knew all this but it didn’t matter. It was an unsurmountable barrier. There was absolutely no way she could even think about trying to get through it, or over it, or under it. She knew then, with utter certainty, she was here until someone let her out. She was at the mercy of, ultimately, Elaine Patrick. Teresa knew this and screamed. With no mouth and without the necessity to breathe, Teresa’s scream lasted a long time and nobody heard it except Marya. There was nothing else for Teresa to do.

Mistress Jenna told the nearest girl to fetch Roger, who came quickly.

“This is Roger,” she said while staring directly into Marya’s eyes. He’s the one who will make you into a proper whore for me. You want that Marya. You want to whore for me. You want it so bad Marya. If you whore for me, Marya, you will have better orgasms than the one you just had, Marya. Better even than that one Marya. But you’ve got to do them properly Marya. To get your orgasm you have to get paid Marya. You ask your john what he wants, take his money and then give it to him Marya. Once you’ve given him what he wants you can have your own orgasm, Marya. You crave your orgasms Marya. You crave them. You need them. And to get what you need you have to whore for me. You have to find your john, Marya. You have to get paid, Marya. Only then will you get your orgasm, Marya. Only then. And you will have your orgasm quietly and quickly Marya. You don’t want to frighten off your john, so you will be quiet when you orgasm, Marya. And you will be fast when you orgasm, Marya. You don’t want to miss your next john, Marya. So it’s essential you orgasm quickly and silently or you will frighten your next john off, Marya. Once you’ve orgasmed it will be over and you will need your next one. You will look for your next john straight away because you need your next orgasm, Marya. Your last one is finished and you need more Marya. So, Marya, here’s your first john. It’s Roger here. Show us all how good a whore you are Marya. Do it now.”

Marya immediately looked at Roger.

“What you want Roger? I’m good and I’m cheap. Come on baby,” she sidled up to him and put her arms through his. “Come on, what you want?”

“Give me a blow job, bitch.”

“Marya looked lost.

“$20 with condom, $30 without and $40 if he wants to see you swallow,” said Mistress Jenna.

“What she said baby. What you want?” Her face was close to his now. She blew in his ear.

“Show me you swallowing it, bitch.”

“Money first,” she replied, holding out her hand. He paid her.

Marya got on her knees and removed Roger’s cock from his pants. (Mr. Paloka was not pleased with the comparison.) She stroked it a few times them put her lips round it and commenced to suck while she moved her head up and down. She took it all in and didn’t show any reflex action. She continued until he gave her all his sperm. She leant back, still on her knees, tilted her head to look at him, opened her mouth showing his spunk, and then made a show of swallowing it. Then she orgasmed. It was quick and silent but her eyes rolled up into her head and her whole body shuddered for a short while. After that she rose and ignored him.

“When do I go out on the streets?” she asked.

“Soon Marya. Now go somewhere with Roger and let him tell you what to do and the prices. And Roger will show you the wardrobe so you can get dressed. But get a shower first. You stink.”

Mistress Jenna turned to her guests and said, “She’s raw. She’s never sucked cock before. But she’ll learn. She has to or she won’t get the orgasms she needs now. That’s a fast teacher.”

Mr. Paloka and Mrs. Valentina-Smith thanked their host and left.

“That was powerful stuff,” said Mr. Paloka. “I’m really impressed. How did you forge an alliance with her?”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith replied, “It was one of my proudest moments when I did that. I actually had very little to do with it. I had approached her first and let her know we wanted to talk as friends, help each other out and not be enemies. She was not interested. Nor was she belligerent. But a little while later she had a serious problem she could not solve by herself. This was nothing to do with us. But it was inevitable sooner or later. If it was later she probably could have dealt with the problem herself, but it was sooner, so she could not. We solved the problem for her at no cost by loaning her Sonia Watkins. We just let her see how we could help each other to advantage on both sides. After that event she decided I was correct and we had talks. So now, we still have separate businesses, but we co-operate. If we are attacked, she will help. We have already proved we will aid her if she is attacked.” She smiled. “Good news all round.”

“Does she realize how powerful she is?”

“I do not think so. We treat her with the utmost respect. Our psychologists have analyzed various scenarios where we are in conflict, including the scenario where we make an all-out unprovoked attack, and we think we will win out. However, under such stress, our psychologists think it highly likely Mistress Jenna will obtain the wherewithal to raise her game, as it were – to become immensely more powerful. While we think we will still win it will be at a massive cost to ourselves. We may not be able to recover from such a conflict. That depends on whether our direct competitors would be in a position to scoop up the pieces which they probably would be able to. Fortunately, the same applies in reverse. I just hope she knows it.”

She smiled at him, an open mouth smile that reached her eyes. “We dance bare footed on the edge of a knife blade and if we fall off, it will be onto poisoned spikes. Exciting is it not.” She was excited. She felt the moistness from just thinking about such a scenario.

He looked back at her and eventually smiled while thinking, ‘It’s fucking terrifying, that’s what it is. And so are you.’ Then he thought some more and came to a decision. ‘Always be polite to Mistress Jenna. And to Mrs. Valentina-Smith.’

The human spirit is strong. Teresa was broken utterly, but her curiosity remained. So, eventually, she emerged from her scream to discover what she was doing. Marya was sucking cock when Teresa emerged. Teresa had never sucked cock in her life. She didn’t like the idea. And the taste? Horrible. Actually the taste really was disgusting. But Marya loved the taste. Teresa could feel it. How was this possible? Suddenly the john spurted and Teresa took it all. Then she showed the john his spunk in her mouth and ostentatiously swallowed it, giving him a full view of her doing so. Teresa was sick. That was another thing that should not have been possible, but it was. Teresa was physically sick in her own tiny section of Marya’s brain. The smell lingered always. Marya immediately orgasmed quietly. She shuddered and her eyes rolled back in her head. The john loved this bit. That was one of the reasons he kept coming back. And Teresa loved it too. She wanted more. But what she had to go through to get it was gross. More than gross. She didn’t want that. But it was the only way to get the orgasm.

This was Teresa’s life now. It took her a long time to understand this. She never accepted it.