The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Three Fingers

This story is fiction. It deals with subjects that are considered ‘adult’. Be aware of this before you read on.

CHAPTER 3 — Jean Harlow

Mrs. Valentina-Smith watched Jean Harlow, as she now thought of her, go to the elevator with her temporary entourage and ascend. ‘Going to see Mr. Paloka,’ she thought. She was intrigued. She knew what Mr. Banks requested and she wanted to see how this Jean Harlow performed the task. It looked impossible.

She entered the staff changing room a little later, saw Jean Harlow in conversation with Mr. Paloka and approached. The three maids also present turned towards her, curtseyed and then resumed their ready position with their eyes downcast. He saw her approach, smiled and said, “Mrs. Valentina-Smith, may I introduce an old friend of mine…”

“Jean Harlow.” Mrs. Valentina-Smith finished off his sentence.

“I’m very pleased to meet you Ms. Harlow,” she said, holding out her hand. Ms. Harlow took the hand and shook it while Mrs. Valentina-Smith continued, “I saw you enter and I’ve named you Jean Harlow. I hope you don’t mind.”

Jean Harlow beamed, “No, of course not ma’am. I’m happy you see any resemblance.”

“Well then Ms. Harlow. I’m here so scratch an itch of mine. I want to see how you transform yourself. To my mind you won’t make the grade. No offence. But I just can’t see it.”

Jean Harlow smiled and responded, “Well then, I’ve just ascertained your assistants are fully briefed, so I can start now if you want me to?”

“Please do Ms. Harlow. Please prove me wrong.”

Ms. Harlow smiled and removed her wig, revealing short curly silver hair that immediately sprang up, looking for all the world like bits of coiled wire. Her scalp was also silver. Mrs. Valentina-Smith’s eyes opened wide.

Mrs. Harlow then stripped completely, handing each item to a maid, who hung it neatly and placed it in a locker. Her torso was silver, just like her scalp. It now looked as though she had flesh colored paint on all the parts on public show. It was a bit disorientating. Her pubic area was unshaven and consisted of long curly strands of silver hair, just like the hair on her head. Mrs. Valentina-Smith stared at the pubic area then stretched her hand towards it. She stopped short and asked, “may I feel it?”

“Yes, of course.”

Despite appearances of something brittle and sharp, Jean Harlow’s pubic hair felt soft and welcoming. Mrs. Valentina-Smith gave it a protracted feel then drew her hand away.

“Thank you,” she said.

“You’re welcome. However, I would advise you to wash your hands before touching anything. My pubic hair secretes a grease which is a proven aphrodisiac. It is supposed only to activate on contact with my partner’s genitalia but we have noticed a reaction from other areas as well.”

“Thank you for mentioning that now,” replied Mrs. Valentina-Smith who turned to one of the maids and said, “Drop your panties.”

She did and Mrs. Valentina-Smith rubbed her hand on the maid’s pussy and inserted two fingers deep inside.

“Do you feel any reaction?”

The maid curtseyed. “No ma’am.”

“Tell me when you do.”

The maid curtseyed. “Yes ma’am.” She stood there, panties down, waiting for a reaction.

Ms. Harlow smiled at Mrs. Valentina-Smith and went into the shower taking a bottle of something in with her. In a few moments she was out, showing off her amazing body while drying herself. She was all silver now. She then removed her contacts, revealing her eyes to be silver also.

Mr. Paloka watched Mrs. Valentina-Smith’s reactions with pleasure. He had known all about Ms. Harlow from his previous employment at the UTH Franchise. He wasn’t in any doubt that Ms. Harlow could succeed in this assignment. His only worry was whether or not Ms. Harlow was available. And at what price. They may have been partner firms, but there was still rivalry between them. The UTH Franchise drove a hard bargain and Mr. Paloka was still to discover what Mrs. Valentina-Smith thought of the financial arrangements. They would be in profit, there was no doubt of that, but was it enough profit? That was the question. No doubt he would find that out in due course.

The maid curtseyed. “I’m feeling a reaction now ma’am.”

“Show me your vagina.”

The maid curtseyed and raised her skirt, spread her legs and leaned backwards slightly. Her vagina was swollen and starting to drip.

“Interesting. Those secretions are overriding our programming.”

She turned to Ms. Harlow.

“Do you, or your employers, object to us investigating this phenomena?”

Ms. Harlow said easily, “No. Not at all ma’am.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith then instructed the maid, “Go to the physician and tell him what happened. Tell him to investigate and report back to me.” She looked at the ground where the maid’s panties lay, “And don’t forget to take those with you. Such an item could cause a bit of mischief, even accidentally.”

The maid curtseyed and picked up her panties. She curtseyed again before leaving.

The two remaining maids, at Ms. Harlow’s instigation, opened the cases indicated in order and removed pieces of what looked like armor. Silver armor. Each piece fitted Ms. Harlow perfectly and clipped into place with the next section, much like an elaborate three-D jigsaw. The maids were efficient, especially under Ms. Harlow’s instructions.

Mrs. Valentina-Smith noted, with approval, the way the armor was shaped around the mid-section which became an extremely efficient corset. The difficulty of fitting Ms. Harlow into the thing was a necessary difficulty she thought. She also noted the incongruous stilettos on the footwear which became strangely appropriate only after the whole ensemble was fitted.

She was impressed at the speed at which Ms. Harlow was installed in her armor, which quickly changed form in her eyes from an armored woman to a robot. Once the helmet was installed they were all looking at a robot. The helmet was locked in place which, because of the design, locked all the other sections in place. The maids had assembled the servos at each joint when each joint became available, as well as the batteries, which made the robot fully functional, under remote control if necessary, and made it impossible, because of the programming, for Ms. Harlow to remove the armor. Mr. Paloka then tested the system with a remote control and the robot moved according to his will.

“She can also be placed under autonomous control,” he added to Mrs. Valentina-Smith, who inclined her head in acknowledgement.

“Now, with your permission,” he was talking to Mrs. Valentina-Smith, “I will take Unit 8,” he was referring to the name indented on the breast plate just above the realistic looking bare boobs with the impressive nipples and the three inch nipple rings, “to my office for a complete run through of what we expect from her.” He spoke quickly to stop Mrs. Valentina-Smith responding. “Unit 8 here can accept instructions far more efficiently than Ms. Harlow,” he explained. “In fact, we can say that now, only Unit 8 exists. Ms. Harlow has faded into the depths of her brain and won’t return unless we instigate it.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith nodded her head in agreement and, still staring at the amazing transformation she had just witnessed, watched them go off. The robot was, somehow, walking robotically. It wasn’t obvious, like a bad actor would do. It was subtle. Something she assumed a real automaton would walk like.

The two maids curtseyed as Mr. Paloka and Ms. Harlow left.

“Pull up a picture of Unit 8 on that screen,” she ordered, and a maid curtseyed and did so. Mrs. Valentina-Smith stared at a full frontal picture of Unit 8. The effect was stunning. All silver, the plates fitted snugly onto the girl. Her muscles were defined in the sculpting of the plates as a piece of superior art. Her abs were as defined as her real ones and her 38″ DD breasts, while unmoving, looked incredibly real. The faceplate looked totally robotic. Slits for eyes, a sculpted nose from flat plate and a grill covering the mouth gave her an obvious robotic look. A 3″ silver nipple ring in each silver metal nipple, matching the 3″ silver rings in her silver, square metal ears, rounded off the whole look. Mrs. Valentina-Smith was impressed.

She turned to the two maids and scrutinized them, looking for imperfections. Maids were used to lots of impromptu inspections because their job required them to be perfect at all times.

Mrs. Valentina-Smith was the model of self-discipline, hard work and ability. She took her job very seriously, and her job, in return, took all her waking moments. She had nothing else, no hobbies, no friends, no lovers – nothing. But she did have one secret guilty pleasure, which she indulged regularly. She decided to indulge now.

She checked the identifier of the maid who was doing most of the work, “Mm2117, what are your duties now?”

Mm2117 curtseyed. “We are to be available for Unit 8 at all times, ma’am. That is provisionally for the next three days. We are to be physically close but not seen. Three days is far too long for Unit 8 to function without servicing. That is our function. We have been thoroughly briefed on what to do.”

“And how long will Unit 8’s meeting with Mr. Paloka be? Do you know?”

Mm2117 curtseyed. “Mr. Paloka said it was very important and would take as long as it takes. But he didn’t think it would take more than two hours, and that’s the time he scheduled for it, ma’am.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith mentally reviewed her schedule for the rest of the day and made a decision. “Come with me to my office then, mm2117. Your partner will take care of any contingencies, I’m sure.” She then turned and left.

The maid curtseyed and said, “Yes ma’am.’