The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Three Fingers

This story is fiction. It deals with subjects that are considered ‘adult’. Be aware of this before you read on.

CHAPTER 4 — Mrs. Valentina-Smith’s Guilty Pleasure

After stopping off at the nearest washroom to thoroughly wash her hands, she led mm2117 to her office and they entered.

“Stay there,” she commanded.

Mm2117 curtseyed and stayed there.

Mrs. Valentina-Smith checked the maid over. She saw a standard hotel maid dressed in a classic French maid’s uniform. She checked the uniform, appearance and deportment carefully then slightly twirled her hand at the maid.

Mm2117 curtseyed and turned around. Mrs. Valentina-Smith checked the maid’s rear aspect. All correct, right down to her seams being perfect.

“Turn around.”

The maid turned, then facing her superior, curtseyed.

“I know you are all supposed to look the same, but there are differences and you look familiar,” Mrs. Valentina-Smith said, picking up her cell. “ID.”

Mm2117 curtseyed and turned to her left while raising her skirt, revealing an intricate tattoo of the hotel’s crest below an ornate QR code, which Mrs. Valentina-Smith scanned with her mobile, picking up the information on her laptop, which she scrutinized.

“Ah. You were Plácida Quintana Santana and I employed you originally. That’s why your face struck a chord. You were a difficult employee as I recall. And highly intelligent as well. What were you then mm2117?”

Mm2117 curtseyed. “I had a PhD in mathematics and was researching robotics and AI when you employed me ma’am,” she replied.

“Yes, you were originally employed as a maid for the general public,” she said after reminding herself from her files. “Why did you want the job?”

Mm2117 curtseyed. “I needed the money ma’am. I was desperate to finish my research but had run out of funding. I needed to get some money to live until the next funding round, which was six months away at that time.”

“So you applied to us as a maid.” Mrs. Valentina-Smith was still reading the reports. “It says here you had difficulty with the stilettoes at first, apart from the general duties. It appeared as if you exaggerated your qualifications for the job. Not being able to make a bed properly was a good indication of that. No doubt you thought being a maid was easy enough to do and your main problem would be boredom. But we still gave you training when we realized your shortcomings. Hmmm? Most maids for the general public would have been sacked for that. We did specify you needed to know the job thoroughly. Now, why do you think we made an exception for you?”

Mm2117 curtseyed. “I thought at the time it was because of my intelligence, ma’am. You recognized my abilities and had some sort of more appropriate job for me.”

“And what do you think now?”

Mm2117 curtseyed. “Now I think it was because I’m five feet four tall ma’am. You use interchangeable maids for the millionaire levels and your main criteria is height.”

“Yes. We require our mm’s to be as interchangeable as possible. Our customers are to understand that any maid will do for any purpose. There is no waiting for our guests. The nearest maid is the one to use. And there is always a maid nearby. This feature is heightened if the maids are identical. Well,” she smiled, “truly identical maids are too expensive, even for us.”

She checked the records some more. “You still did not fit though, did you?”

Mm2117 curtseyed. “No ma’am. My body type was not acceptable. I was skinny and had no bust or butt to speak of.”

“Well, we cured that did we not? You now fit our maids’ physical criteria. Just a little surgery can fix all those soft tissue discrepancies, but it is a lot harder to amend a person’s height. And it wasn’t just your ass and boobs was it? We had to sculpt your nose and ears and lips to an acceptable norm.” She smiled. “It is quite difficult to find personnel the correct height, you see, so it is worth our while to spend money making the rest conform as long as we have the correct height.” She thought for a second, then added, “And bone structure as well, but that is less of an issue normally. That’s worked quite well, do you not think? All the maids on the millionaire levels are very difficult to tell apart. They’re all the same height and they all look alike. That is why you have those collars with your names on. Otherwise we would not know whom to berate and chastise when you get things wrong, would we?”

Mm2117 curtseyed. “No ma’am.”

“And your difficulties with stilettoes disappeared with practice, did it not? What is your working day now? Tell me from when you get up.” She smirked at this. The thought of such an intelligent creature doing menial maid’s work excited Mrs. Valentina-Smith enormously.

Mm2117 curtseyed. “This shift, I am wakened at 07-00, ma’am and I go, with the other maids, to the maids’ showers. Once completed I wait in line to be felt for hair stubble and checked for body imperfections. Today I passed this inspection. Then I dress myself and report to my superior for my duties for the day. That is I report to my superior at 07-45 and wait in the ready position until she is ready to assign me. Today I was assigned my duties at 08-54. Then I clock on and work my shift, which is thirteen hours. Once my shift is ended, I clock off and report back to my superior, where I wait in line, in the ready position, until I am debriefed. After that I can eat my meal, then go to bed.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith smirked at the maid. “Now, do you think you are overworked mm2117?”

Mm2117 curtseyed. “No ma’am. The assignments allow me enough time to take care of myself, which is absolutely necessary for my job. I would waste any more time on frivolities.”

“You did not describe your sleeping arrangements mm2117. Do so now.”

Mm2117 curtseyed. “We sleep in our sleeping quarters ma’am, where the cubicles are stacked eight high. We are assigned a bed and a partner for the night. Two of us are linked by a chain fastened to our collars and we go to our beds. Negotiating the ladders to our beds is difficult if we are not on the bottom bunk, but we eventually learn how to do that. In bed we do not have any blankets so we have to cuddle together for warmth.”

“And what about the cameras mm2117?”

Mm2117 curtseyed. “Our night time activities are all recorded and beamed to the hotel TV station. The millionaire and billionaire guests can, at any time, tell us to perform according to their whims. We receive those instructions from speakers in each bunk, but normally there are no requests.”

“I told you to describe your whole day but I had to prompt you twice. That’s not good enough mm2117.” Mrs. Valentina-Smith reviewed mm2117’s details before her. “It looks like your previous vocation is hindering you. You were an up and coming physicist with a reputation for effective off the wall thinking. According to all sources we could find, you had the potential to make serious contributions to physics. Does that bother you now? Having all that ability and being recognized for it and now working as a maid to millionaires could be said to be a serious letdown.”

Mm2117 curtseyed. “No ma’am. I was conditioned not to value that portion of my life during my training. I know I am a maid and will always be one until you say otherwise. I have no ambitions other than to obey the hotel managers.”

“I wonder if that is true. How much of your old life do you remember?”

Mm2117 curtseyed. “All of it ma’am. I am not aware of any portion of my previous life’s memories that are missing.”

“Your answers are erudite mm2117 and that is not a good indication. It implies that somewhere in your brain you are thinking about events and not simply obeying. After all, you are not paid to think, just to obey. And speaking of payment, what do you think of your salary here? Are you satisfied with it?”

Mm2117 curtseyed. “My remuneration is excellent ma’am. I am paid a good salary for a maid, which I can’t access while I’m working here. I have been told it will be available to me when my employment ends. I have no need of more ma’am.”

“There you go again, using words such as remuneration instead of pay. I think you are in need of additional training mm2117. Tell me, have you ever planned to escape?”

Mm2117 curtseyed. “I did once ma’am, but the regular checkups detected it. Now I can’t think such a thing as a serious possibility for me.”

“And how was that beneficial outcome obtained?”

Mm2117 curtseyed. “I can’t say ma’am. The doctor gave me some drugs and I had to stay in bed for a while. I can’t say how long because my mind was shut down while I was adjusted to my present reality.”

“And there you go again. Perhaps this job has awakened something undesirable in your brain. Or, perhaps not. In any case, you are to complete your present assignment to the highest possible standards. I will take a personal interest in this and in your future development here. Tell me, do you have any ambitions for your employment here?”

Mm2117 curtseyed. “My ambition is to obey the hotel’s management ma’am.”

“Well then, let us turn that around. Is there any aspect of working here you do not want to have to do?”

Mm2117 curtseyed. “I can’t say ma’am. I do not have enough information about the other jobs available here for one such as me to make such a determination.”

“More proof. If I needed more that is.”

Now for the question that excited her the most. She calmed herself and asked. “Is the original Plácida Quintana Santana still intact in your head mm2117?” As she asked this question, Mrs. Valentina-Smith felt the reaction deep in her pussy. This was the feeling she loved so much.

Mm2117 curtseyed. “Yes ma’am. She’s always there.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith knew the answer before she asked because that was the way she had had mm2117 programmed.

“Can she take you over mm2117?”

Mm2117 curtseyed. “No ma’am. I am in total control of this body.”

“And does she bother you in there?”

Mm2117 curtseyed. “Not now ma’am. I am used to her by now.”

“What does she do? Does she say anything?” Said innocently as if she didn’t know.

Mm2117 curtseyed. “She tries to convince me to leave ma’am. Leave and get help. She cannot succeed ma’am.”

“Is she saying anything now?

Mm2117 curtseyed. “Yes ma’am. She is trying to get me to let her talk to you.”

“Can you do that?”

Mm2117 curtseyed. “No ma’am. The best I can do is repeat the questions she asks me to ask you, but I know of no way to let her have control of my body.”

“That’s good to know. She must be going mad by now I would have thought.”

Mm2117 curtseyed. “Yes ma’am. She is often not lucid. This is one of her good days.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith smirked at the thought and those feelings deep in her pussy intensified. “Yes. Perhaps she’s lucid now because she thinks she has a chance to talk to me and plead her case?” She thought for a bit, purely for show. She knew beforehand she was going to allow this.

“I’ll address her now mm2117. Plácida Quintana Santana, you are trapped inside the head of mm2117. This must be Hell for you. I can see that. There is a way to reverse the procedure you know. We have done it a multitude of times and it has always worked perfectly. We obtain a maid for a few years and at the same time send the original owner to sleep. Then, when we remove the maid, the original owner is back in charge. That is our normal arrangement with millionaire maids. They volunteer for the duration in order to obtain their lump sum payment when they return. Some of them like the improvements we make to their bodies and some of them simply live with it. After all, it is not an obnoxious body. Unfortunately for you, Plácida Quintana Santana, you annoyed me so much with your attitude, disruptive personality and your inability to do your first job as a general public maid, that I activated a small clause in your contract. That contract you did not read in the first place.”

“So, Plácida Quintana Santana, you can have the opportunity of returning to your body when you have stayed with us for the required time. You will have to accept the body as it is now though. Do you want to be released?”

“Tell me what she says mm2117.”

Mm2117 curtseyed and answered, “She says she wants out ma’am. She will not complain or tell anybody about what happens here. If you could just free her she will be on her way and never bother you again. She says please will you release her, ma’am.”

“Well Plácida Quintana Santana, as you have not read your contract, I will have to tell you what I can do. Do you know the date now? Do you know how long you have been in there, just watching and unable to do anything else?”

“Tell me her answer mm2117.”

Mm2117 curtseyed and answered, “She doesn’t know what the date is or how long she has been trapped, ma’am.”

“Then I will tell you Plácida Quintana Santana. You have been trapped in mm2117’s body for three years one month and two days. Your full term in there, as mandated by your contract, which you signed freely, without any coercion, is seven years. But I have the authority to amend that term downwards. Actually I can amend it upwards as well, but my personal authority there is limited. If you do not know already, then learn this now Plácida Quintana Santana. I always work to the rules. I will not keep you locked in there for longer than your contract states.”

“Now remember, Plácida Quintana Santana, the problems you gave me. Quite apart from your attitude and your, frankly, poor work rate, you also tried to report us to the authorities. You sent emails with pictures to your friend who worked on a local newspaper. And the information you sent her was not conclusive at all. It was general information slanted to support your unwarranted assumption that we were using some sort of mind controlled slaves in the upper levels of our business.”

“Your friend, Doris Gamble, is now a named reporter on a national newspaper and, breaking news, she has just announced she will be co-hosting one of the main national news programs. She has done well for herself, has she not? Do you know how she obtained that job in the national newspaper? Can you guess?” Mrs. Valentina-Smith smiled a particularly mocking smug smile. “Well “she did all that with our help, Plácida Quintana Santana. We got her that job at the national newspaper and we also got her the job as a main anchor on the major television program. You see, we help our friends. And she is our friend because she came to us with your correspondence. That is why you are conscious in there. We help our friends and we unhelp our enemies, if I can put it like that.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith looked directly into the eyes of the maid. “You will serve your full term Plácida Quintana Santana,” she said sternly. Her body shivered with pleasure as she said this. “Not only that, I am adding an additional two years onto your contract. I can do this. It is perfectly legal, as you would know if you had read your contract. I will also help you. You are not the only person to stay awake in there. I can say with certainty that only the truly sane can survive this experience. The others, the ones with, let us say, average sanity, come out insane. Those people spend the rest of their lives in an institution, Plácida Quintana Santana. Now ask yourself, how sane are you right now? And work out with your superior mathematical brain the odds of ending this employment sane.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith paused to let this sink in.

“However, it appears you do require additional training, which I will arrange.”

There was another pause while Mrs. Valentina-Smith savored what she had done and what she was going to do. She knew Plácida Quintana Santana could do nothing at all about it and that was what made it so pleasant. She was aroused. She addressed the maid again. “Mm2117. You will complete your present assignment to the best of your ability. Jean Harlow is an honored guest of this hotel despite being a slave like you. You will treat her as the guest she is. Give her all due considerations while she is here. When you leave here, pass this instruction on to all the maids and log it.”

“Once your assignment with Jean Harlow, who is also known as Unit 8, is finished, you will report for additional training. You will be assigned to The Eagle, The Obelisk and Snakes areas, so you will learn the skills associated there. Waitressing, tending bar, croupier and whatever else they do there. Oh yes, also lap dancing, stripping and pole dancing. Your body, especially your tits and ass, will be adjusted to enhance your new role in our organization. You will be a sensation with that body and with the enthusiasm I know you will be capable of after your training. And when you are finally released, you will retain your new look and abilities. I do not foresee you being unemployed for long. Inform your trainer as soon as you leave here and log it. Dismissed.”

Mm2117 curtseyed and left.

Mrs. Valentina-Smith told all her maids except three to get out and prevent anyone from entering until informed otherwise. And without calling attention to themselves by standing in a group just outside her office door like the last time. Once that was done she stood up, removed her immaculately tailored suit and her undergarments, handing them to the maid to be folded and placed reverentially on a flat surface then sat down again. She gestured to the under-desk maid to repeat her main duty. The other maids were to focus on her upper body. Mrs. Valentina-Smith really loved her job.