The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Three Fingers

This story is fiction. It deals with subjects that are considered ‘adult’. Be aware of this before you read on.

CHAPTER 5 — What Unit 8 Did To Ervin Banks

Ervin Banks’ maid opened the door and, on seeing who it was, bade it enter and escorted it to the living area. When he saw his visitor, Mr. Banks immediately closed the laptop he was working on. Unit 8 walked up to him and handed him a booklet and a remote. It then stepped back against the wall next to a power outlet and waited immobile. Unseen by Mr. Banks, a plug from Unit 8’s left leg automatically connected to the power socket. Unit 8 took every opportunity to keep its energy levels up.

Mr. Banks stared at Unit 8 for a long time, savoring the moment before inspecting the booklet. He particularly looked between Unit 8’s legs and was disappointed to see solid metal without even a pretense of anything ‘useful’. Eventually he turned his attention to the booklet which turned out to be a set of instructions. After studying them for quite a while he instructed all his maids out of the apartment then turned to Unit 8.

“Method seven,” he instructed.

It wasn’t as if Unit 8 moved, but somehow it was noticeable that its focus returned to the here and now. Unit 8 detached itself from the socket, took a step forward, helped him up and proceeded to remove his clothes. Once naked he lay prone of the shag pile carpet of the living area and waited, penis, by now, erect.

Unit 8 retrieved the remote and handed it to Mr. Banks, who pointed it at Unit 8 and pressed the appropriate buttons. The under-plates swung back and folded away neatly revealing a silver pussy with appropriate long curly silver pubic hair.

Stepping astride Mr. Banks in a wide stance at his hip level Unit 8 started to descend towards Mr. Banks’ erect penis. But this maneuver had only just started when Mr. Banks felt a few drops of something dripping onto his genitalia. He immediately sat up fearing Unit 8 was leaking oil. As soon as Mr. Banks sat up, Unit 8 stopped. Mr. Banks determined the liquid to be pussy juice that Unit 8 was generating in anticipation.

Mr. Banks lay back again and his erection somehow became far more urgent. He could feel blood rushing through his penis and he could feel it actually throbbing. He tried to mentally damp it down but now it had a mind of its own. This hadn’t happened to Mr. Banks for a long time and he became afraid of premature ejaculation.

While Mr. Banks was beginning to worry he was going to embarrass himself, Unit 8 reached down, maneuvered the penis upright and lowered itself down onto it. Unit 8 was then crouched down filling itself with the penis, but with no weight applied to Mr. Banks. Unit 8 supported itself by its leg muscles alone.

An outside observer would then detect no movement whatsoever, but Mr. Banks’ penis knew different. Unit 8 was flexing its pussy muscles without moving anything else. His penis felt a pressure on its base, then higher, then higher still until the pussy pressure was at the bell end. Then Unit 8 repeated the procedure in the opposite direction. Unit 8 repeated this procedure increasing speed and strength on each repetition until Mr. Banks felt normal sexual activity.

This procedure was repeated at speed for twenty seconds or so, until Mr. Banks started to cum. He could feel the release coming and tried to stop it, but he couldn’t. However, when Unit 8 felt the uniqueness of an impending orgasm, it changed the procedure. Now very tight pressure was applied to the upper end of the penis, effectively stopping the jism from spurting out and the muscle ripples now descended, forcing the jism back to his balls. Once Unit 8’s pressure was, once again, back at the lowest section of the penis, Unit 8 held it there until Mr. Banks’ ejaculation imperative died down somewhat. Then, and then only did Unit 8 resume its vaginal fucking procedure.

This procedure was repeated and repeated until, after about two hours, Unit 8 determined that Mr. Banks was at optimum spurting ability. Mr. Banks couldn’t help as he had only wanted to spurt quite a while ago and now, spurting was, literally, the only thing on his mind. This time the vaginal peristalsis didn’t reverse to stop the flow. This time the vaginal peristalsis acted in concert with the spurt imperative and forced Mr. Banks’ jism to be ejected at a volume and speed normal men would deem impossible. Mr. Banks discovered his urethra through the pain it created due to the excessive jism forcing its way through it. His spurts went on and on for a long while. Mr. Banks was in no position to estimate how long. His mind was now empty of anything like logical thought.

Everything in his brain was overloaded with pleasure. The pain he felt in his penis couldn’t be distinguished from pleasure. The two concepts fused forevermore in his mind. This monumental orgasm changed his sexual appetites forever. And he still couldn’t stop spurting. Each spurt and its attendant pain/pleasure mix altered his brain chemistry. And each new ejaculation was more powerful than the previous one.

Eventually Mr. Banks emptied himself of jism and energy. He lay spent on the floor unable to move and quickly dropped into serious sleep. Then, and only then, did Unit 8 straighten its legs and jerkily stepped to one side of Mr. Banks. Even Unit 8 couldn’t hold that position for such a time without showing some discomfort. After recovering itself, Unit 8 went to the bedroom and pulled back the black silk cover from the bed. On returning to Mr. Banks, Unit 8 bent once more, this time to gently pick him up like a baby and take him to his bed, where it tenderly laid him in and replaced the silk cover over him.

Once Mr. Banks was safe in bed, Unit 8 returned to the main living area where its maids were now waiting to give it a service. The maids already had the telemetry outputs from the robot suit and so were complete with the specific equipment required for this particular service mounted on a medical trolley—an incredible amount of dusters, a large ball of neti string, a vaginal and anal speculum, disinfectant, a hosepipe, a rectal catheter, a drip-feed, a stethoscope, a 2ml full syringe, a dilator, a portable adjusting spine activator complete with level 3 heads and two liters of water. They instructed Unit 8 to enter the wet room where there was plenty of room as well as an easily cleaned area and a source of water under pressure.

Once back to gleaming optimum efficiency, Unit 8 then went and stood facing Mr. Banks in a corner of the bedroom. It stood in front of a socket and used its foot connector to discretely connect itself to the mains. That charge would ensure Unit 8 was at optimum efficiency when Mr. Banks eventually woke. Once its protocols assured it that all was well, Unit 8 shut itself down for the duration.

Meanwhile, a team of eight maids had entered the wet room armed with industrial strength cleaning fluid as well as a copious amount of cleaning cloths. They were instructed to use the maids’ passageways in order not to be seen as they returned to their base after this operation.

While the maids were cleaning the wet-room, eight male employees entered removed the carpet and replaced it with an identical one. The original carpet was incinerated.

Mr. Banks was never aware of these activities.