The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Three Fingers

This story is fiction. It deals with subjects that are considered ‘adult’. Be aware of this before you read on.

CHAPTER 6 — Mrs. Ding Yet Kwai

Mrs. Ding Yet Kwai exited her helicopter taxi which had landed at the heliport on the hotel’s roof and was met by Mrs. Valentina-Smith and Mr. Dimat Paloka. A bevy of maids were lined up in their ready positions to honor her arrival.

“Welcome Mrs. Ding,” smiled Mrs. Valentina-Smith in greeting. “Did you have a pleasant trip?”

The bevy of maids curtseyed in unison.

“Very pleasant indeed, Mrs. Valentina-Smith. Your taxi service is impeccable,” she replied. Behind them the black, latex clad, busty pilot stepped out of the machine together with the two busty exotically dressed female attendants. They all stood to attention while Mrs. Ding was present.

“May I introduce Mr. Dimat Paloka,” she said. “He is our new General Manager and is responsible for your welfare during your stay with us. Please ask him for anything you want. Anything at all.”

Mr. Paloka smiled and said. “I’m honored to meet you Mrs. Ding.”

“And I’m pleased to meet you,” she responded.

“As Mrs. Valentina-Smith said, please ask me if you require anything at all. I will be happy to help.”

Mrs. Ding smiled and inclined her head before they escorted her off the roof to Mrs. Ding’s suite.

The bevy of maids and the helicopter crew all curtseyed in unison as they left.

Once at the apartment, the door was opened for her by the door maid. She invited them in. Inside, the four identical maids immediately curtseyed saying in unison, “Good afternoon ma’am, how may we serve you?”

She waved them away and invited her guests to sit. She addressed Mr. Paloka. “I suppose you are the one to talk to. You may or may not know I am a collector. I collect people, but just the best samples. They are kept in my mansion in China and are well cared for. I only employ the best trainers and my pets are treated extremely well and are trained to a high standard. They are all very happy with me. In fact, I treat them so well my vet’s bills are enormous. That’s the quick background.”

“I want you to understand I am now looking for another three. I need two good quality Caucasian females, and a Latino male. They must be in their early twenties or younger and organic, that’s very important. I don’t want the pets to be artificial. I am short of Caucasians hence the two Caucasian females. One is to be at least 178 tall and Scandinavian, the other doesn’t have to be Scandinavian but her height is to be around 160. The male is to be around 170 tall. And obviously they are to be healthy, of high intelligence and they are to have a pedigree. Something public so my guests can research them and prove I have only the best.”

“Now I’m not asking you to supply me these specimens, I’m just asking for you to inform me if you know of any that may fit these criteria. These particular pets are not for me. They’re a present for my daughter’s birthday,” she smiled at the thought of her daughter. “As she has just graduated, she will be joining me in our family business. She will also need a hobby and I know she is very interested in having pets of her own. So, I intend to get some good quality ones to start her off. She smiled at them. “I’m forgetting my manners. Do you want a drink? Or some refreshment?”

“No thank you ma’am,” replied Mr. Paloka. “I had better be going as I want to start on this immediately. However, before I go, would you mind clarifying some specific details please?”

“What are they?”

“Well, you want organic pets. Exactly what is the definition of organic under these circumstances? And, I would suggest we at Three Fingers are ideally suited to obtaining the pets you require. Are you using a specific firm?”

“Oh. I see. Well, since you ask, I assume you have no knowledge of the pets’ hobby in China. It is very simple. Some of the elite in China have been collecting pets for a long time now. It is traditional. There is a lot of competition between collectors, so much so, displays are organized where pets are shown to their full advantage. There are various categories and I personally like to compete. I am very competitive.”

“Now each breed has a strict set of characteristics to conform to, which are difficult to specify to outsiders. So, I prefer to assess a potential pet myself and make my own determination. This is also a point of honor among us. It is not about the mere collecting of the pets. It is about the acquisition of the pets, the care and the training as well. Getting others to acquire pets then simply buy them is legal, but just not done. We have to obtain them ourselves.”

“As for organic, that is often hard to determine before acquisition. Basically it means there is nothing artificial about the pet. No breast enhancement is an obvious one to look out for, but there are other potential problems. A best of breed should not have had any dental work done, for whatever reason. One could still show it, but it would be marked down severely. We all treat such pets very well indeed. They want for nothing. I, and the others, employ highly qualified veterinarians to look after their needs. Obviously no drugs are allowed, not even medical ones. Pets would be disqualified if such drugs were found in their systems, and, believe me, the judges will be looking. Also, the shame would prevent any owner from ever displaying again.”

“Thank you Mrs. Ding. Your explanation was perfect. I will make a point of searching out suitable pets for you and, if I find any, I will certainly let you know. Now, we had better be going. This hotel doesn’t run itself. Thank you for trusting us with this information. As always, it will never leave this hotel.”

She smiled at them as they left. A maid immediately appeared to open the door.

“Well done Mr. Paloka. You handled that extremely well. Now, what do you suggest we do with this information?”

“Thank you. First, I suggest we add it to our files on her. Then add this data to our other Chinese guests as they may have the same interests. Then we scour our databases for a match or three. Preferably three. After that, we should research this topic and see what we find.

“I think we should play this one straight down the middle. Please see to updating our database. Where do you suggest we commence our search?”

“Well, if we can narrow down the field considerably at the first pass through, I think that will let us see exactly what we are dealing with. I suggest we locate those with high intelligence first. Those people are rarer than the averagely intelligent and more easily found. So, once we have our field of highly intelligent people we should be in a good position to quickly ascertain if there are any possibilities there. I’m thinking a pedigree could include a prominent family, or prowess at something while a child. Something publically available that will obviously lift the target from the common herd. So, I wouldn’t neglect the university undergraduates as well. In fact, that field may be our most plentiful source.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith smiled her supercilious close lipped smile and said, “I agree totally. Please action this search as soon as you can.” She then turned and left.