The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THREESOME

By Hypno Witch Shiri

If you’re going to push the boundaries of human erotica playing with the minds of two friends can be dangerous but well worth consequences even if it ends in death. What can be worse is two men who hardly know each other, hate one another or have this competitive nature thing going on as to who is going to fuck the pretty girl first.

I am going to try to keep this story as true as to what happened, something I have never done before. You see, when I write my stories, I simply take an event in my life that had the sex and hypnosis and I say to myself, “what if”. Then I write the hell out of the story and everyone loves it but the stories that are all fictional nobody really cares about.

This is a story about me not wanting to be a trophy and even though I don’t want to, now in my life I have to wonder if that is what I am, but that’s another story completely.

I am not the person to back into the corner, I like the corner, hurt me and abuse me, I love it and will get you later. Most girls cry, I get turned on thinking about the justification I have for sitting there with the person who hurt me in my mind, sitting in a room with traps in every corner. All the ideas I get and the person who hurt me is blind folded and has no idea that everything is going to come crashing down on him.

When someone hurts me or abuses me psychologically I always know the things to say to make it worse really worse. It’s a strange thing. You talk to someone. You let them think you’re so involved in their problems and so caring about their argument. You get him back to his place and you start do the subtle thing about how he is the real problem even if he isn’t, taking him to the illogical conclusions as to why these things are happening really pisses guys off. Soon you have him calling you every word he can think of and maybe some are true, his face red, he’s shaking and I start stripping. By the time I am through he will regret what he has said and I will still be saying what I want and he will agree.

These ideas I get on plotting revenge when a guy hurts me instead of being spontaneous like I just mentioned, I call them no read nights. I sit in bed with a book and glass of wine, the covers over me, I start to read and I think about how I got hurt, then I think about the things I can do to this person. Each idea I build on it and build on it until it’s so perfect and wrong, I can have an orgasm thinking about it coming to life and then I do it again and again and all night.

Here I am, asked to meet this guy at a pool hall bar thing, he’s playing pool, I am sitting at a back table watching because, excuse me, I am a distraction. The other guy beat him, on to darts, who plays darts? He beat the other guy and back to pool. At this point I don’t even know why I am here, I am on three drinks by myself and its obvious the guy I came with thinks he is going to take me home and fuck me and to make it worse, the other guy he is playing, keeps making rude sexual comments to me about how I should be with a real man who can satisfy me, almost causing a fight, just a disaster.

Out of my seat I go and to the pool table, I grab a stick and start chalking, when I am told by my date that they are in the middle of an important game to which I say that if I don’t play, I’m leaving. The other guy smiled and places his stick against the wall and I remember him doing this two finger salute thing and started walking off.

“Hold on,” I said. “You’re involved in this, I want to make a bet.”

“How much, “He asked.

“No, no, I want to bet that if I win, my date is over and I choose who the man to come home with me is.”

He smiled and said, “I hope you win.”

Here is the tipping point for my date; he isn’t going to have this.

“I’m not going to make this bet,” he said.

I grinned as I put the balls in the rack and said, “This is really a bet between you two and I am just the clause in the bet. I get to choose if you lose, that’s all, and that gives you a chance to send him home feeling like a sorry piece of shit with his tail between his legs and if you win, you still get to send him home like a dog with his tail between his legs.”

“I’ll even bark as I go out the door,” he joked.

I slowly shook my head no, but my sleepy sexy bedroom eyes and sliding the stick between my breasts gave me away, “I’m so good at sex.”

“Ouch! Shit!” the other guy yelled out very obnoxiously making me laugh.

“Okay I’ll do it,” my date said.

I can’t play pool to save my life or I don’t give myself credit. I make dumb shots or have no idea how to make shots, but my date, he couldn’t beat a five year old and I mean it, I know a five year old that could beat him.

I kept missing and missing and so did he, finally it was down to the last ball and my shot, right against the corner pocket perfect with the cue ball in front and against it, a no miss shot.

I called over to the other guy and said, “its dark here, no one will see, rub my ass for luck.”

I bent over the table and my date said, “You haven’t won yet.”

“You want him mad when he walks away knowing what he missed don’t you?” I asked as I felt his hand lifting up my skirt and really easing between my legs totally forgetting to run anything my ass.

I was enjoying myself as he got into my center pocket, I took the shot as soon as I could control my breathing and it went in.

I stood up and said, “I win and now I get to pick, you or you.”

I pointed to my date and indicated him which obviously made the other guy a little hurt.

“You can’t win them all, but I touched her first, looks like you get seconds, “he said.

“Don’t forget to bark on the way out fucker,” my date said.

“Wait a minute,” I snapped. “You’re not done with this bet.”

“You picked him,” he said.

I looked at him and said, “I also picked you, the bet is I pick who comes home with me, I won and I pick you and you.”

Now here I am, the pretty girl who is in-between two men that I am supposed to have sex with soon as to which I will be sucking cock and they are standing there with their mouths wide open while I stroke a pole stick.

Nobody has sat with me all night. We are once again at the table in the back one on each side of me, it is really like one of those old seventies booths with a table as cheesy as it gets.

I got one guy on my right and one on the left right up against me when the brave one who isn’t my date starts to lose the lust of the idea.

“I never done this before,” he said

My date stayed quiet and I spoke, “one of you will be better at it than the other, want to place bets?”

It took me almost a half hour to get them both to start talking to me and to each other some. They were nervous and uncertain as to what they were doing.

I had flirted them both this far and was getting them focused off the situation and onto some flirtation NLP to shut down their male dominating territorial pissings, when it happened and I will never forget this.

I had one hand going up my thigh and I lit a cigarette just as the other started up my leg.

I blew out the smoke and said, “one of you is easing you hand up my inner thigh and I like that, I really do, because the other one of you is also easing your hand up my thigh and when they meet I am either in for a really good time or you two are going to kill each other with me in the middle.”

Suddenly there were no hands on me at all, I shook my head with a smile and said, “I know both of you want me and you want this to work because you want me. I get really turned on with two men and I can do things that no other girlfriend you will ever have can do, oh yeah, so here is what we will do.”

They waited for any clue on how to proceed, I was nervous myself, did I take on too much here, did I pick the wrong guys, and can I get them hypnotized.

“We go back to my place, I change and we sit down and I lay out some rules. These rules will make everything go smooth and we all have fun, because I know, I’m not stupid, guys don’t like threesomes,” I said trying to give them both my attention, looking at each on for only a few seconds and turning to the other.

“Unless it’s two girls and one guy, right?” I asked with a smile. “I’ll work on one of you and then the other and the two of you won’t have to get near each other. Blow one and let the other one fuck me, whatever, there is a lot of ways to do this and I know some things that take the edge off.”

All of get back to my place and I show them around, god they where nervous, so much so I wasn’t, in fact I didn’t think it was going to happen. Timing and environment and the right frame of mind, if I didn’t get on top of this, I would lose the chance, they would argue and or a fight, end of sex.

In my master bedroom I have a sofa chair because sex is great in a sofa chair and you can put someone there for hypnosis without messing up the bed and having to wash the sheets, never mind you get it, sex gets a bed dirty and you guys don’t have a problem with that but I like a clean bed.

I had them sit and demanded no fighting, I think arousal was getting to them being in my room because they were talking like they knew each other. I put on a sheer see though black petticoat with ruffled sleeves and silver sparkles in the fabric, I like how it darkens my breasts and makes it look like you’re staring at starts in the night sky with my breasts in the background. I put on a pair of bikini bottoms leaving the top in the drawer. They are a metallic shiny silver spandex; I don’t think they are spandex. Let me look, 82% Polyamide and 18% Elastane? Sounds like something that would cause cancer just reading it. It makes for very smooth and shiny bikini bottoms and that sit well just below my petticoat and for all you guys that think heels are sexy, dream on this is real life. Besides, heels and sex are more dangerous than not practicing safe sex.