The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Thrill Ride

Before I get into the usual disclaimers, I want to thank The Worm, whose contest in January, 2009, both on the MC Forum and the MC Garden was the motivation to turn an idea I had nearly two years ago into this story. Now, this story is a work of fiction. Adult fiction. Even though it has the feel of a comic book, it’s still an adult story. If you don’t want to or aren’t allowed to read adult stories, you should leave now and forget I ever said anything. If you’re still reading, please keep in mind that this is my work and I am politely asking that you not make any copies without my permission. As a work of fiction, any similarities between the characters in this story and any real people, living or dead, past, present, or future, are completely coincidental. I welcome comments and criticism. My e-mail address is .

Part I

Gretel awoke to the steady sound of water dripping. It took her no time at all to realize that she was blindfolded and gagged, with her hands bound behind her back and her feet being held up against the legs of the chair in which she sat. She shook her head and the slight headache went away.

The last thing she remembered was leaving her apartment building to go to the grocery store. Someone called to her, “Hey, lady!” Then as she turned around she saw a blinding green light. And then, the next thing she knew, she was here, wherever “here” was.

She tugged at her restraints but found they were too tight and she decided not to waste any energy trying to break free of her bonds. She leaned forward in the chair in hopes of standing up, but her hands were too tightly bound and she quickly felt a sharp pain in her shoulders. She slid backwards.

She let out a deep sigh; which supervillain had captured her? Was it Ivan the Ignominious? Bert Badass? The Mauve Marauder? She figured she would find out soon enough, and then, depending on who it was, maybe she’d be able to negotiate her freedom. Not that she knew anything special about Admiral Anticrime, but she could probably bluff her way out of this situation if she was lucky.

The chair her captor had tied her to, was far more comfortable than she would have anticipated, considering everything else about her situation. She almost wanted to relax and fall asleep, but she fought against the soporific effects of the chair, and the boredom that came from waiting for her captor to show himself.

She heard a voice in the distance. “She should be waking up soon now, boss!”

“Excellent, Rufus! Excellent work indeed. The girl you found will do quite nicely!” As soon as she heard that voice, with a certain snakelike quality, with the long, drawn-out vowels and the hissing sound that punctuated the pronunciation of his assistant’s name, she felt a chill down her spine.

She could hear footsteps coming down the staircase behind her and they slowly, steadily approached her. The voice spoke once more.

“Good evening, my pretty thing. I trust you are not uncomfortable in spite of your bindings.”

She struggled at her restraints and let out some wordless vocalizations that barely registered a sound through the gag clenched within her teeth.

“There there, my dear! Please, try to calm yourself! If you can do that one little thing, I will take off your gag.”

She could feel the tears streaming out of her eyes, soaking her blindfold. A thin finger ran its way down her cheek; she could feel a pointed fingernail scratch her cheekbone slightly.

“Do you think you can calm down, you sweet thing?”

It took all of her strength, but she slowly nodded her head. A pair of cold, clammy hands were working on the knot at the back of her head and, after what felt like an eternity, they removed her gag. She wanted to scream for help, but she decided not to expend too much energy on such a vain attempt at freedom. After all, her captor was —

“Do you know who I am, my dear?”

“Y-y-you’re V-Victor V-Villanova!”

“That’s correct, although I prefer just to be thought of as ‘Victor Villain.’ Don’t need the ‘ova’ part of my last name. Maybe someday I’ll change it, but right now I’m busy planning the greatest crime ever committed in Metroburgh. And you’re going to help me!” His laugh echoed across the walls. Without thinking, Gretel cringed in response.

“Now, my darling, what did you say your name was?”

She pursed her lips tightly and arched her back in defiance.

Victor laughed heartily. “I admire your spunk, my dear. But don’t worry. Soon, I’ll be able to mold you to my will. You will be like putty to me.”

Her captor removed her blindfold. Gretel bit the inside of her lip to prevent herself from showing the fear that she was feeling. She looked around, at herself and her surroundings. She had been stripped down to just her bra and panties, but she didn’t see the rest of her clothes. She was in a windowless room that was designed to look like a dungeon of sorts. A single light bulb hung from the ceiling.

“Rufus! I think we’re ready to test my latest wondrously evil concoction.” Gretel had to turn her head as his gleeful laughter echoed off of the stone walls.

Rufus slowly scuffled his feet as he approached his boss; his head was bowed and covered with a hood. Gretel couldn’t help but feel some degree of pity for this man as he knelt before the supervillain and raised a small flask high above his head, an unworthy soul offering up some great prize to an all-powerful god.

Victor snatched the flask out of Rufus’s hand with a grandiose swing of his arm. At first, Gretel wasn’t sure if Victor had taken the flask or hit his servant. Either way, she immediately thought of the image of cowed servant and heartless ruler.

Rufus slunk back into the shadows and Victor turned to face Gretel once again. His hot breath in her face nauseated her, and she put all of her energy into demonstrating that she wasn’t afraid, staring squarely into his eyes, almost taunting him to turn away before she did.

“All right, my dear. I admire your will. It’s almost a shame that I’m going to break you of it. Now, once more, what … is … your … name?”

She answered him by spitting in his face.

“You shouldn’t have done that.” He ran his fingers down her arm and stopped on her hand. “Such perfect skin. Such a beautiful girl. Such a shame she was so uncooperative. But, my dear, you can be thankful that I don’t always act on first impressions.”

He pulled a small eyedropper out of his vest pocket and inserted it into the flask that his assistant had brought. He squeezed the bulb at the end of the dropper as it imbued two or three drops of the clear liquid. He put the flask back down on the floor and Rufus quickly moved in to remove the flask.

Victor stared for what felt like an eternity at her left leg. He seemed to be taking in every curve, every line, every contour. Finally, his shaking hand hung a few short inches above her leg and a single droplet of the liquid landed on her, just above the knee.

Gretel and Victor watched closely as her skin absorbed the drop. Rufus came in a bit closer, too, but he didn’t get close enough to see. She didn’t know what she should have expected, but it didn’t burn, it didn’t feel cold, and it didn’t slide off of her leg. In fact, it didn’t feel like much of anything.

Victor smiled.

Rufus looked up at his boss and asked, “Did it work? Do you think it worked?”

“I think it did.” There was a malice to his chuckle that Gretel simply didn’t understand.

How did he know it worked? A drop of water, or so It felt, got absorbed into her skin. This wicked, sinister, evil man didn’t do anything other than get her leg wet. Well, that and, of course, the whole kidnapping thing, too.

“Now, my dear, my assistant, Doofus, I mean Rufus, will untie your feet. Please try not to kick him.” He snapped his fingers and Rufus moved in to untie her feet.

She looked down and felt a wave of sympathy for this small man. Was he acting out of cowardice or respect? Or something else? If Victor himself were untying her, she probably would have kicked him, but Rufus… She couldn’t bring herself to try and kick him away.

After a few minutes of Rufus fumbling and struggling with the rope joined her together at the ankles, he finally was able to remove the rope and he backed away. With her feet free, her first instinct was simply to stretch her legs and move her feet as far apart as she could.

“Now, be honest with me, my dear. Are you feeling … aroused?”

She didn’t want to admit it, but, yes, she was. She hadn’t even thought about how far apart she had spread her legs apart with the rope gone. She looked down and noticed that her nipples were straining against the thin fabric that was her bra. With a slight stammer, she reluctantly whispered, “Y.. Yes.”

“You have a growing need that needs to be satisfied, don’t you? You’ve got a strong itch that needs scratching, yes?”

She fidgeted restlessly in her seat, trying to stand up, but her arms, still bound, wouldn’t enable her to get any balance or leverage. A slight stain of moisture started to spread through her panties and she felt a slight chill where her flesh came in contact with the fabric. It took al of her energy not to say anything at this point.

“Let me repeat my question, my dear. Are … you … horny?”

The slow pace of his words seemed to move in perfect time to her increasingly heavy breathing. She couldn’t deny it, so she answered, quickly, “Yes!”

“Excellent, my dear. Most excellent. Everything that has happened to you is exactly what I expected to happen once I gave you that drop of liquid. And you will find yourself becoming more and more aroused, more and more needy, more and more horny until you have an orgasm. The longer you wait, the more you will yearn for that orgasm and the freedom that comes from letting go of all self-restraint. Are you feeling the need growing?”

“YES!”

“I can satisfy that need of yours. Is this something you want?”

She started to speak when he put his hand over her lips. “Don’t tell me. Show me. Lean forward as far as you can.”

She wanted to resist him. She tightened all of the muscles in her face in an attempt to show that she wasn’t losing control, but the longer she resisted, the more she felt all of the muscles in her body start to give way.

He snapped his fingers and Rufus stepped forward, clasped his hand on her shoulder, and pushed her forward. She had no strength to resist.

“Take off her bra.” Rufus unclasped her bra and the cups fell forward onto her knees. He lifted her bra over her head and brought it to rest against the ropes that still bound her wrists.

His sinister laugh was almost comforting to her.

“Take off her panties.” Rufus pushed her back up into a sitting position and knelt in front of her. She gasped at the feeling of his cold hands on her sides as he lifted her slightly off the chair to bring her panties down to her ankles.

“You may keep those as your reward for doing so well today, Rufus.”

“Thank you, sir!” Rufus bunched her panties up his hands and started to chortle as he sniffed the silk.

She felt disgusted and opened her mouth. If her disgust registered on her face, she couldn’t tell.

In an almost condescending voice, Victor said, “Oh, don’t worry, my darling. You won’t be needing those anyway.” His laugh echoed off the walls once more. “Now, I feel I must warn you. When you have an orgasm, you will belong to me. You will be mine, mind, body, and soul. Do you understand?”

She bit her lip. She didn’t want to become one of Victor Villanova’s slaves, but she really needed to satisfy that most basic of her needs. She let out a gasp, bit her lip, and, with a simple vocalization, nodded her head both tentatively and as a woman resigned to her fate. .

“Do you want to have an orgasm?”

“Ye-e-es!”

“And what will happen to you when you do/’

“I’ll be yours! Please! Take me now!”

He smiled broadly as she spread her legs wider than should be humanly possible and nudged her body forward to the edge of the chair. This liquid worked better than he thought. She was already begging. “If you insist, my darling, I will be happy to oblige you.”

She closed her eyes in anticipation of the bliss that was sure to come. She felt him move closer to her and reached down to see if he had undone his pants. She smiled broadly when her hand found his rock-hard cock. She strained against the binds on her hands as she tried to move even closer to him. When she found she couldn’t get any closer, she moaned, “Please! Please fuck me!”

“If you insist….” His voice trailed off as though there was something he knew but didn’t want to reveal. She didn’t think anything of it as she arched her back and felt the edge of his cock starting to circle her swollen pussy.

She whispered in his ear. “That’s it. Just a little closer and you’ll give me what I need and so much more.”

“Yes, a lot more….” The tip of his cock found its way in between the folds of her sex and he paused for a moment. She looked at him and saw him smiling broadly, apparently appreciating the warmth and softness that she had invited upon him.

She wrapped her legs around his hips and shifted slightly in hopes of getting him to move deeper inside of her. He teased her for a short while before plunging forcefully inside of her.

She let out a mewl of excitement as he finally entered into her. He bowed his head down and started to nibble, tease, and suck on her nipples.

For her part, she felt she could do nothing more than howl with pleasure, her drawn-out screams of excitement occasionally squeaking discordantly but otherwise in time with each individual thrust she felt. She wanted to push back against him but she found she couldn’t, due to her arms still being bound up.

He slowed down and looked her in the eye. “Do you ever have difficulty achieving orgasm?”

“S…s… sometimes!”

“I promise you, not this time.”

“N..n… no! I’m… I — I’m d-defi-defini—— I’m coming! Ahhhh!”

Her screams and moans of what was almost definitely the most intense pleasure she had ever experienced echoed off the walls. She moved her legs around so quickly and violently that Victor wondered if she was about to break the chair she was sitting on. When at long last she calmed down, he snapped his fingers and Rufus came forward to untie her the rest of the way.

As the last of her binds came off, she slid downward off of the comfortable chair and onto the floor. He gently lowered her onto the floor, which, she thought, was surprisingly not as cold as it appeared.

Her eyes took on a glassy look as she whispered a single word, signifying her complete surrender to his will: “Master.”

She closed her eyes and fell asleep, with him still thrusting back and forth inside of her.

Seeing her semi-conscious was enough to satisfy Victor and he quickly let forth with his own seed, taking pleasure in both the physical tryst that had just taken place, as well as the mental reconditioning of this beautiful girl, whatever her name is.

Rufus stepped forward quickly. “Did you expect her to fall asleep?”

“I didn’t not expect her to fall asleep if that means anything to you.”

“Are you going to let her sleep there?”

“No, Rufus. Just let me put my pants back on and she’ll be wide awake.” He turned to stand over her, clapped his hands about an inch away from her face, and yelled, “Wake up!”

Gretel woke up quickly. “What just — oh, hello, Victor! You’re looking dastardly as usual.”

“Thank you, my dear. I’m sorry, what did you say your name was again?”

She pouted slightly as she learned that the man whom she most respected, admired, and lusted after to no end, didn’t even know her name. “It’s Gretel.”

“Gretel. What a cute name for such a cute girl.”

“Thank you. And what do you do for money, Gretel?”

“I work at Metroburgh Adventure Land.”

“Really?” Upon learning this, he began to have second thoughts about sending her to mix his obviously powerful lust potion, for lack of a better name, into Metroburgh’s water supply. “How long have you been working there?”

“A couple of years now, why do you ask, Master?”

“Well, Gretel. It’s been a while since I’ve been there. You know, I’m very well-known in this town so I’ve got to keep a kind of low profile while I work on hatching my next evil plan.”

She looked up in interest, but before she had the chance to say anything, he continued. “And you are just the person to help me with my plan!’

Her heart leapt at this idea. She was too excited about the fact that, of all of the women in Metroburgh, he chose her to help fulfill his destiny.

“How may I be of assistance, sir?”

He started pacing back and forth. “Do you know what the largest sex organ in your body — any woman’s body — is, Gretel?”

“Um, I was going to say my pussy but somehow I don’t think that’s right, just by the way you asked, sir.”

“Please, call me master. No, Gretel. The largest sex organ in your body is your brain. That drop of water I put on your leg not even a full hour ago now? It got absorbed into your skin and then into your bloodstream and went straight for the sexual center of your brain. Within fifteen minutes of that liquid touching you, you couldn’t think of anything but sex, right?”

“Right.”

“Then, when you had an orgasm, the chemical I gave you spread to your whole brain and your whole body. And it reprogrammed you to want to serve me and me alone. That liquid will do that to any woman who comes in direct contact with it. And so here you are.”

“Here I am, master! How may I serve you?”

“Do you know if they recycle the water that goes through the log flume ride at the amusement park where you work?”

“Of course they do!”

“Excellent. Most excellent.” He looked up at the ceiling and started to do some numbers. “Do you know how long the whole track on the log flume is?”

“A quarter of a mile, 150 feet is the big drop.”

“If one drop is all anyone needs, then, for that much water … one and a half, maybe two gallons is all I need.”

“What was that, master?”

“I’m just figuring out the numbers, Gretel. I’m going to give you eight large bottles of my lust potion. It’ll look just like normal water. The next time you go to work, I want you to go to the park and pour all eight bottles into the water at the log flume. Do you understand these instructions?”

“Yes, master.”

“Excellent. I want you to call me once you’ve completed this task. When do you work next?”

“I have to be there this evening by 6.”

He looked at his watch. It was 4:30. “We’ve got to hurry to get you those bottles. Rufus!” He snapped his fingers and Rufus set to work filling up the water bottles with the liquid.

Within fifteen minutes, Gretel had what she needed to perform her job. Rufus gladly volunteered to bring her to work.

When Rufus returned back to Victor Villanova’s secret hideout, he commented, “You really outdid yourself this time. Soon, you’ll have the entire city on its knees, one way or another. His sycophantic cackle of a laugh pierced the air and echoed off the walls of the hideout.

“I know, Rufus. I know.”

Part II

Gretel arrived at work pulling a large suitcase on wheels through the front gate. The security guard saw this and asked, “Which character are you playing tonight?”

“Toothy Ruthie,” Gretel responded quickly. She wondered if her master would be pleased that she was able to come up with this lie so quickly.

“Well, have fun with that one!”

“Oh, I will! Trust me, Dave! I will.”

She giggled at her own inside joke as she dragged the case onto the grounds of the amusement park.

She casually walked towards the employee locker rooms and stood near the entrance to see if anyone would notice her jumping behind the building, rather than entering. When she felt that she could safely circumvent the building without being noticed by any other employees, she did so.

The grass behind the building was thick and overgrown. She winced as she struggled to keep her suitcase properly balanced and as the blades of grass scratched at her ankles. Master would be upset with me if I didn’t do this, she thought.

She soon reached a small dirt path that led to the electrical and water supplies for the various rides and attractions. She glanced down at her watch and smiled. The maintenance shift ended fifteen minutes earlier, so it was unlikely that there would be anyone on this path right now. She lifted her suitcase off the ground to keep it from leaving incriminating wheel tracks in the dirt. To further mask her presence, she scuffed her feet as she walked along the path.

After what felt like an excessively long walk, she finally reached the water pumps for all of the attractions within the park. “Master wants me to pour this water in the log flume,” she reminded herself as she read the labels by each of the water tanks. “Not the wave pool. Not the water slides. Not the whitewater rafting adventure. Aha! There’s the log flume.” She laid the suitcase down in the grass and opened it.

She reached in and pulled out two bottles from inside. She anxiously unscrewed both caps and poured them both into the tank at the same time. The liquid was thicker than she remembered it being back at master’s hideout, but then again, it was only one drop she felt back there. Regardless, the viscous but clear liquid poured slowly into the tank, only to be dissolved by the rapidly swirling water.

Once the bottles were empty, she replaced their caps and put them back into her suitcase. She repeated this process four times and mused, “I’ll have to remember to put these bottles in recycling.” Carrying one empty bottle with the other seven packed neatly away in the suitcase, she started back along the path, with the same care and caution she exercised when she first started out on the path. She carefully wound her way back towards the entrance of the locker rooms and, once she was sure no one was looking, she stepped in. She saw a can for recyclable bottles and threw the one bottle in. She found her way back to the women’s locker rooms, took out one more empty bottle, and stuffed her suitcase into her locker. There was a recycling bin in the locker room, so she threw a two bottles into that bin.

She quickly changed into her uniform for the night and headed back towards the entrance of the building. She clocked in, checked the schedule to see where she’d be working that night, and threw a bottle into the first bin.

Down to four bottles left in her suitcase, she quickly filled two of them up with water from a sink nearby and put one in her locker. She then carried one that still had water and two empties with her on her route to her assigned post for the evening. The two empty bottles would find their way to other recycling bins.

As she stepped out into the main walkways of the park, she looked up and over the buildings, in the directions of all of the rides, wondering how long it would take for the lust potion to start affecting people in the park.

Part III

Gretel’s assignment this night was to operate the Tunnel of Love ride. As a water ride itself, it was near enough to the log flume that she could see people coming off of the ride.

As the sun started to set over the park, she thought she started seeing women getting off of the log flume, nipples protruding visibly through their swimsuit tops, but she couldn’t tell whether her observation was the result of some kind of arousal or if it was just getting colder out.

One couple in line to share a ride through the Tunnel of Love caught her eye. The girl — probably about 18 years old or so — had a wild, wide-eyed, almost hungry look in her eyes. Her date was standing with his right hand on his hip and her left hand was clutching his elbow. Her right hand, by contrast, was casually moving up and down his chest.

Gretel leaned in to hear the conversation, but all she could hear was some giggling.

As the couple got closer to the front of the line, Gretel tried to make some small talk with them. “Ever been on this ride before?”

“No,” the guy replied.

“Well, it’s very romantic. You two might want to stay close to one another in here.”

“Oh, that’s sounds wonderful!” The girl responded enthusiastically.

“Here comes your boat now. Do you need help getting in?”

“No, I don’t think so, but thanks anyway,” the guy said as he helped his date take her seat in the narrow boat.

He sat down next to her and she quickly snuggled into his chest. Gretel tried to catch their eyes, but she was looking at her date and he was looking straight ahead. “Have fun, you two!”

The girl called back as the boat disappeared into the shadows of the ride, “We will!”

Gretel glanced down at the security monitors for the ride and saw what she suspected was about to happen: the girl pulled the bottom of her bikini aside and was now straddling her date, reaching down into his swimsuit to arouse and stiffen his member. It’s too bad these monitors only give video and not audio, Gretel thought. The next couple in line got into their boat and Gretel diverted her eyes away from the monitors as she prepared the next couple for their ride.

When Gretel looked back at monitors, the girl was now bouncing up and down on her date’s lap, splashing water everywhere. Gretel wondered if she had reason to be concerned over their boat capsizing but decided against it. The girl arched her back and opened her mouth wide; the security cameras got a good look at her: she was clearly in the throes of ecstasy.

“Master will be pleased,” she said quietly to herself.

“What did you say?” The next girl in line asked.

“Oh, nothing. Are you ready to go?”

“Yes!”

Gretel released the next boat into the ride and went back to watching the monitors. The first girl seemed to have collapsed over the shoulders of her date, but now the second couple was gettin’ pretty busy. Gretel smiled as that last couple, too, was about to turn this tunnel of love into the tunnel of lust.

The next couple was somewhat older. Gretel put them in their mid-50’s, but the woman (wife?) had that same longing look in her eyes as she and her man (husband?) boarded their boat. This ought to be interesting, Gretel mused as she sent them on their, um, merry way into the ride.

The ride only allowed for four couples to be in boats at any given time, so she turned to the monitors to look closely at the first couple. The guy seemed to be trying to wake his date by shaking her shoulders. Just as they entered into the line of sight on the last camera, she opened her eyes and smiled at her date.

He kissed her squarely on the lips, presumably as an expression of appreciation and thankfulness that she was all right. She whispered something into his ear and sat back down next to him as their boat came around the bend and returned to the place where they had gotten on.

“Please exit your boat to your left. Did you two have a good time?”

“Oh, yeah!” The girl responded enthusiastically.

“I’m glad.”

Her date looked at her and said, “Where do you want to go next?”

“Let’s offer our services to Victor Villanova!”

“What? Why?”

“Oh, it’s just that… He just seems so … Cool…..”

The two of them walked away and Gretel smiled broadly. Master most definitely will be pleased.

The second couple came around the bend. The girl was sound asleep, straddling her date. His face was wide with panic. “I don’t know what happened!” He called out to Gretel. “She said she was horny and we decided to, um, you know, in there. Then she came and, well, she just passed out!”

Gretel walked over to the couple in the boat and bent down over them. She clapped her hands in front of the girl’s face and yelled, “Wake up!”

The girl woke up immediately and smiled at her date. She whispered, ‘Thank you,” into his ear as they disembarked. Gretel casually walked back to her station and and watched as the next couple took off into the tunnel.

The phone near Gretel’s station rang and she picked it up.

“Tunnel of Love. Gretel speaking!”

“Gretel! It’s Mort.”

“Hi, Mort! What’s up?”

“I’m just calling everyone to say that something strange has been going on lately. About a half hour ago, we started seeing visitors having sex all over the park. At first, they started looking for some place that would give them a little bit of privacy but now they’re doing it just about everywhere. Have you seen anything strange on your ride?”

“Actually, Mort, I have. I had, what, like four or five straight couples have sex inside the Tunnel.”

“I think I’m going to have to shut down the park while we work this out. The last thing we need is having some young kids see this!”

“I hear you, Mort. Do you want me to stop my ride now or will you come by to close me down? I’ve got a bit of a line here right now so if I just close down without any explanation, there could be a riot here.”

“Tell you what. Let me close off the back of your line. Once everyone in your line is through, that’s it for you tonight, OK?”

“All right.”

“If you find out anything about what’s going on, please let me know.”

“I will.”

“One more thing, Gretel, before you hang up.”

“What’s that?”

“I’m afraid someone might call the news media. If you get any requests from the press for a comment, send them to me. Don’t say anything yourself.”

“Gotcha.”

“Okay, Gretel. Take it easy.”

“You too, Mort!”

She hung up the phone and then looked out over the line of people waiting to ride this ride. Lines for the Tunnel of Love usually weren’t exceptionally long, but this time, it stretched out beyond her line of sight. Realizing that all of these people either just got off of the log flume, or were standing on the bridge when that ride passed under them, she wondered if anyone might feel the need to do something before they get onto the ride. She glanced down at the monitors and saw that all of the couples in the ride were fucking. She smiled broadly. Yes, master will be quite pleased.

After twenty minutes, the last of her riders — a pair of women who were already having trouble keeping their hands off of one another — got into their boat. They immediately started kissing each other and one removed her bikini top before the boat started moving. Gretel figured she ought to be prepared in case she needs to wake them both up when they come back out.

Gretel smiled as she watched all of her last passengers on the monitors. As the girl in the monitor closest to the end of the ride fell asleep, she made a mental note to thank Master for making it so easy for a girl to achieve orgasm.

Part IV

Mild mannered gardener Scott Schott was washing the dirt off of his hands following a long day of work and turned on the news.

“In our top story tonight,” the anchor began, “Strange goings-on over at Metroburgh Adventure Land. It seems some people were having a kind of an unexpected adventure there. For more on this developing story, we go live to our ace reporter, Nikki Gnocchi. Nikki, are you there?”

“I’m here Drew.”

“Excellent, Nikki. What can you tell us about what’s going on?”

“Well, it seems as though something is turning female customers of the park into … how should I put this? They’re becoming very sexually aggressive. If they were there with a date, they would take their dates aside to satisfy their, um, needs. If they weren’t there with a date, then they actually propositioned some complete strangers. I’m here right now with Clinton Hinton, who was propositioned by someone he didn’t even know. Clinton, how would you describe what happened?”

“Well, um, I’d just gotten off of the log flume and was standing on the bridge to get wet from the next log to go down into the big splashdown part. There was this girl who was standing there. She looked at me and I smiled. Well, the log came down and soaked everyone on the bridge. I wiped the water off of my forehead and she just came up to me and said she wanted to f— to make love to me. Just like that.”

“What did you do, Clinton?”

“Well, I laughed, almost brushing her off. Of course I didn’t take her seriously, but she followed me off the bridge, took me by the hand, and pulled me onto the grass behind one of the vending kiosks. Before I knew what was going on, she had removed her bathing suit and was straddling me… Do I need to go on?”

“No, that’s all right. Is there anything else you want to tell us?”

“Yeah, actually. When she was done with me, she fell asleep.”

“That’s interesting. Did you try to wake her?”

“Yeah. She woke up fairly quickly. She thanked me, put her bathing suit on, and disappeared. I never saw her again.”

“Thank you, Clinton. That’s a fascinating story. The management team of the amusement park is currently researching why this has been happening, and they plan on having a press conference tomorrow to report on the results of their findings. Until then, they’re being very tight-lipped about everything.”

“I guess I can’t blame them for that, Nikki, can you?” The anchor asked.

“No, I guess not, Drew.”

“Are any of the rides still operating?”

“No, they shut them all down about a half hour after people started acting weird. They didn’t take anyone off any lines, just stopped people from getting on lines. That was a little bit over an hour ago. I think all but the roller coasters have stopped running for the night. That guy Clinton said that something happened near the log flumes, so I’m going to head over that way and see if I can find anything out.”

“Great work, Nikki. We’ll cut to a commercial as you’re heading over there.”

By the time the ad for the Dairy Myriad Ice Cream Stand chain came on the air (“The best ice cream front and back”), Scott was rummaging in his closet for the equipment he would need to do this job. Judging by what he had just seen on the news, the supervillain responsible could only be either Maniacal Meriwether or Victor Villanova.

Scott changed into his uniform, put on his mask, and donned his jet-pack. With a gasp of anticipation, he launched himself into the air out of the garbage chute of his apartment building. As the smoke started to clear, people looked up and applauded: Admiral Anticrime was on his way to put an end to the mayhem at Metroburgh’s amusement park.

He landed a few minutes later not far from where Nikki Gnocchi was reporting on her findings. As he landed, he saw Nikki bent over in a grassy, shadowy area not far from the perimeter fence around the now non-operational log flume ride.

Nikki stood up and faced her cameraman, holding the dark-colored fabric in front of her. “As you can see here, some of the affected women felt so overwhelmed that they didn’t even think twice about leaving their entire bathing suit. It’s still damp even! I’ll bet someone’s going to come looking for this.” She carefully draped it over the perimeter fence.

Admiral Anticrime stepped closer to Nikki and she finally noticed him. “Admiral Anticrime, won’t you tell us your thoughts on this matter?”

“Well, Miss Gnocchi, I don’t really like talking about cases before they’re solved, but I think it would be prudent for everyone to stay away from this park until things can get sorted out. I promise you that, whoever is responsible for this act of sabotage, they want something more than just a bunch of people having sex. And I intend to find out what.”

The moisture from the bathing suit was starting to spread into the newscaster’s mind and she stared longingly at the superhero. “Th-thank you, Admiral. It’s always a .. comfort and a… a… a pleasure and a comfort to know that you’re always on the … on … it’s … oh, you’re always on … hee hee … on top of things…..”

“Are you all right, Miss Gnocchi?”

“All right? Why, yes, I’m … I’m feeling amazing, actually. Why — why do you ask?”

Before the superhero could respond, the newscaster jumped towards him, almost knocking him over in the process. She quickly lifted her skirt and pulled her panties down to the ground, as she started grinding into the hero’s leg.

His response remained calm as she grew more and more aroused, more eager to have him demonstrate his “super powers” on her awaiting flesh. His initial reaction was concern that she might accidentally trigger the deployment of one of the many gadgets he wore around his latex uniform, but he was able to readjust her body in such a way that it wouldn’t be a problem.

After some mental debating and a small crowd of people had gathered around the two of them, he announced loudly to anyone who could hear. “I don’t know exactly what is going to happen to her if I have sex with her, nor do I know exactly what is going to happen to her if I don’t. I do know, however, that if I don’t, she is going to find someone else. If I resist her, it will only postpone the inevitable. If I give in to her, it is possible that she can provide us with some clues as to who is responsible for this treachery and how to stop it. I have therefore decided not to fight her or warn her off.” He sat down on the grass and she quickly jumped on top of him.

This announcement was met with a mixture of skepticism and appreciation. He let the reporter do all of the work as she anxiously reached into his superhero suit to get him ready to please her and, ultimately, take full advantage of his super-manliness. She bounced vigorously up and down on him, gasping for air and screaming in ecstasy at the top of her lungs. As was the case with all of the people who came in contact with the lust potion, she came quickly and collapsed on top of him, sound asleep.

“Um, Miss Gnocchi? Miss Gnocchi? Wake up, please!” Admiral Anticrime’s voice got progressively louder and louder but still failed to wake her. He started to shake her to no avail. He clapped his hands in front of her face and she woke up almost instantly.

“Thank you so much, Admiral Anticrime! I really must get going now.”

“What’s the rush, Miss Gnocchi?”

“Oh, nothing. I just have somewhere I need to be now. Bye bye!” These comments, coupled with a playful lilt, emboldened several people around her to try and stop her. She resisted until Admiral Anticrime stepped forward and gazed into her eyes with specially designed goggles.

As soon as he got the right angle on seeing into her eyes, her entire body relaxed. “Now just relax, Miss Gnocchi. I’m looking into whatever is taking over your mind. I want to see inside your mind. That’s very good. Hmmmm… Fascinating…..”

“What is it, Admiral Anticrime?” asked a woman who had been standing close to them when the news reporter took it upon herself to take it into herself.

“Oh, nothing….” He couldn’t say that all he could see was her desire to serve her master, especially if he couldn’t tell who her master now was. He decided it would be best to take her somewhere more private. “Well, I think I’ll be taking this young lady with me as I try to unravel this mystery.”

Part V

Victor Villanova was watching the news, much like the rest of Metroburgh. He clapped his hands together in joy and victory. When he saw that Admiral Anticrime had arrived on the scene, he let out a sinister laugh that echoed off the walls of his living room.

Seeing the reporter pick up a discarded bathing suit, he did all he could to contain his excitement. He looked at his assistant, Rufus.

“Her name’s Nikki Gnocchi, right, Doofus?”

“Right, boss.”

“She might just need to change her name to Nikki Nookie soon.”

Rufus laughed nervously at his boss’s joke.

“How long do you think it’ll be, my sycophantic sidekick, before Admiral Anticrime comes over here, trying to stop me?”

“An hour, maybe two, boss.”

“Well, I guess we’ll have the welcome wagon waiting for him when he gets here, huh?”

“What’re you going to do, boss?”

“It’s time to put phase 2 of my dastardly plan into action.”

He paced around his laboratory before walking over his computer. He typed in a few commands. Rufus craned his neck to see what his boss was doing, but couldn’t understand anything.

Rufus had to cover his ears as the sound of the laser cannon that was installed on the roof of Victor Villanova’s hideout booted itself up. He looked to his boss for some comfort from the grinding noise, but his boss paid him no attention.

When the hums, squeals, and grinding sounds of the laser were finished, Victor looked at Rufus and said, “I’m about to spread three commands to everyone who is now under the control of my lust potion. First, they all will be extremely aroused by Admiral Anticrime. If any of them sees him, they will literally be unable to restrain themselves from trying to get to the goodies under his codpiece. Second, they will all feel compelled to come over here and wait for him. And third, when in both my presence and Admiral Anticrime’s presence, they will refer to me as ‘Victor’ and not as ‘master’.”

Sure enough, within thirty minutes, his slaves started arriving at his doorstep. All had a cold, distant, unknowing look on their faces. Some were wearing more clothes than others. All gave him a look that alternated between mindless adoration and willful submission.

He bade them all enter and to make themselves comfortable. “Of course, you would be most comfortable if you took off all of your clothes.” Rufus gleefully collected all of the clothes that the girls had simply thrown to the floor.

The stream of slaves arriving was brisk and steady over the course of the next hour. Victor Villanova had Rufus perform a head-count to find out how many women had fallen victim to the lust potion that Gretel had placed in the water supply of the log flume. The net result was that 68 women had given themselves completely to their new master.

Victor walked up and down the rows of nude women standing in his lair, facing forward and completely motionless. He was about to comment that one particular slave was noticeably missing when a knock at the door heralded her arrival. Rufus quickly answered the door and the evening news reporter strode in confidently. Victor smiled at her and told her to make herself comfortable. She immediately took off her clothes and joined the other women.

“Sixty nine slaves, Rufus! Was there ever a more perfect number for the rollout of my latest invention? I challenge Admiral Anticrime to stop me.”

He retired to his private chambers, Rufus following diligently. “How do you know he’s going to show up here?”

“I know Admiral Anticrime. He will. He’s been using Nikki Nookie as bait. Now that he saw where she came, he’s just waiting for the right time to …”

Victor’s words were interrupted by loud crashing sound of glass breaking, followed by the excited squeals of each and every victim of the supervillain’s lust potion.

“I guess now’s the right time, eh, boss?”

“Yes, Rufus. Now’s the right time.” He rolled his eyes at Rufus’s attempt at humor. He turned around and activated the security monitors, and smiled as he watched the superhero attempt to fend off the crazed advances of all of those women. “See that, Rufus? He knows they’re acting on my command and he’s holding back, not wanting to hurt them. Let’s see what they try to do to him.”

Each of the girls was becoming increasingly aggressive and competitive. Sometimes, rather than focussing on the object of their lust, they would focus on preventing each other from reaching him. Seeing their distractibility, he quickly jumped into the air and, with his rope and grappling hook, he climbed up to a loft above the entrance hallway.

“Victor Villanova! I know you’re in here! Show your face before I come find you. You don’t want me to take your face off!”

The superhero ducked into a room behind the loft and punched a hole in the floor, falling through the floor and landing in Victor’s chambers.

Victor was standing at the door, arms folded. His face showed no emotion or surprise at the sudden appearance of his archnemesis. Once the small cloud of dust that had been raised by the Admiral’s act of crashing through the ceiling had resettled onto the floor, Victor asked, in a tone that was more conversational than anything, “How did you know it was me, Scott?”

The superhero opened his mouth but stopped. “How did you know my real name?”

“I have good spies. You haven’t answered my question.”

“Well, Vic,” the superhero replied, adopting a somewhat condescending tone, “when I saw it on the news, I knew that there are only two supervillains in this town who would have both the means and desire to pull off something as sick and twisted as this stunt. So right from the start, it had to be either you or Meri.”

“Ahh, yes. Maniacal Meriwether. He and I ought to join forces some day, I should think. Then we’d have the whole city on its knees, and not just the patrons of the local amusement park.” He laughed confidently.

“You assume that, after tonight, you’ll ever see the light of day.”

“Oh, but I’ve done nothing wrong.”

“And the naked women outside this door …”

“… are there of their own volition. Is it my fault they all took off their clothes when I told them to make themselves comfortable? Ask any of them what they’re doing, and they’ll tell you that they want to be here right now. As for their antics earlier this evening, lots of people have sex in all sorts of strange and interesting places, including in public.”

“I don’t know… Some of those girls look pretty young. Is it possible that there are some underage girls out there? If so, then you’ve got corrupting the morals of a minor and statutory rape.”

“Let’s just say that there’s no one under age 17 out there. Of that much you can be certain.”

“Even if they’re all of age, you can’t honestly think that people will believe that everything they’re doing is of their own volition, can you?”

“I can and will. Watch.” He opened his door and called out. “Gretel and Nikki, can you two please come in here?” Looking back at the hero, he confided, “They’re the only two whose names I know. I’ll get to know more later, but for now, this will do.”

After a very short wait, both girls stepped confidently through his bedroom door. Gretel smiled and asked, “What’s up, Victor?” The only indication that she wasn’t in full control over her actions was the near-monotone of her voice.

“I’m assuming you both know Admiral Anticrime, yes?”

“Quite well,” Nikki smiled.

“He seems to think that I somehow coerced the two of you into doing something you didn’t want to do. Is that correct?”

“Like what?” Nikki cocked her head to one side, legitimately confused.

“Like having sex.”

“Oh, no. I love sex. No coercion needed whatsoever. I’d like to have more, actually. And, if you’re talking about me having sex with Admiral Anticrime here, I’m sure all of the witnesses will agree that, even though I initiated it, he was an all-too-willing participant himself. I, for one, am grateful.” She looked over at the superhero and asked, “Care for an encore? Stud?”

“Um, not right now…..” The superhero realized he wasn’t about to gain any moral high ground due to his decision to give in to the reporter earlier that evening. “Well, what brought you two here tonight?”

“I just felt like stopping by,” Nikki responded, matter-of-factly.

“Me, too,” Gretel answered. “I, um, I guess I needed to get out.”

Victor stepped forward. “Maybe soon. Maybe soon. Would you two mind going back out there with the other girls?”

“Sure!” They chimed in unison.

After they stepped out the door, Admiral Anticrime spoke. There was a sense of caution in his voice now. “What about poisoning the water supply at the amusement park?”

“Poison? I promise you, you’ll find no poisons in the water supply. At least, nothing out of the ordinary. If you perform any tests on any of the water used for any reasons in the park, you can confirm that for yourself.”

“Then how…”

“That’s my little secret. Now, if there’s nothing else you need from me here, I suggest you leave at once before I call the police. If you would prefer, however, to fuck any of the girls out there, I won’t object if they don’t.”

Admiral Anticrime paused and looked at the door. “Is there a way out where I wouldn’t have to go by them?”

“Not without causing more damage to my property.” Victor laughed.

Admiral Anticrime adjusted his jet pack and flew back up through the hole in the ceiling he created. The superhero decided that it was not worth it to press the matter at this point, and that it would be in his interest to leave as quickly as possible.

Upon returning to his hideout, Admiral Anticrime made a mental note to have someone watching Victor Villanova around-the-clock. The moment the supervillain made a mistake, someone would be there to see it. And he’d be waiting. Ready. Just one mistake is all it takes, and Victor goes away for good. And what a glorious day that will be for Metroburgh!

The End?