The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tickle Trance

* * *

This one is for you, Cyndi, wherever you are. “Smile for the Birdee!”

* * *

Andrew Simons and Karen Guthrie were good friends. They’d met online in a fantasy role play chat room, and had hit it off instantly. Though as different as night and day—he was a happily-married, forty-year-old black man, and she was a twenty-two-year-old Caucasian in a lesbian relationship—they’d found out that they had a lot in common. After a few months chatting online, finding out that they lived relatively close to one another, they met face to face for the first time. Instead of the awkwardness that usually resulting from meeting someone for the first time, the meeting went swimmingly, both of them chatting as easily in person as they had over the computer.

After their first meeting, the two friends became even closer. Karen would delight him with erotic stories of her many sexual escapades with her lover, Lisa, and in turn, Andrew would regale her with tales of hetero life, colored by the vast variety of kinky sexual fetishes he and his wife shared. Both couples shared a rich and active sex life, each the richer from the shared experiences of the other. They were very fond of one another, and Karen would remark, jokingly, now and again that if she’d known a man like him way back before she’d discovered the joys of girl/girl sex, she might never have turned onto that path.

Drew, for his part, was very flattered. Karen was a lovely girl, with long chestnut hair, deep amber eyes, with a curvaceous form and large supple breasts. Had she wanted, she could no doubt have attracted any hot blooded male in the vicinity; that she swung in the opposite direction had been something of an irritation for her recently. Lisa was out of town, visiting her family, and the constant barrage of male attention when she went out for a night on the town alone grated on her nerves.

“It’s like there’s a sign around my neck saying, ‘Hot, Available Girl, Free!’” she lamented to her friend in private chat one day. “Friday nights hitting the clubs used to be my favorite way to relax after the work week, but without Lisa, it’s just no fun anymore.”

“I kinda figured when you showed up on my notify list,” Drew answered back with a grin. “I usually don’t see you online after 5pm on Friday or Saturday nights. Still, I can’t feel TOO much sympathy for you, for being too popular. Most girls would kill for the attention.”

“Well, A, I’m not most girls,” she countered good-naturedly, “and B, I wouldn’t mind so much if I was getting this kind of attention from other girls.”

“Heh. Sorry,” he replied. “I don’t get looks from ANYONE these days, man or woman. So I wouldn’t know.” He thought for a moment. “Well, if you’re really really bored, you could always drop on over to our house. Gina and I were going to stay in and have ‘movie night’ tonight. She went and rented a few dozen new releases, and I picked up some ‘vittles’ and some drinks.”

Karen grinned. Andrew was rather modest about his cooking skills, but he was, in truth, a world renowned cook, having traveled to Europe and studied with the greatest chefs in the world back in his youth. Any offer of food from him was readily accepted; why go out and spend a week’s pay for food not even half as good as what he served for free? “Is that an invitation? If you’re actually cooking you know what my answer will be.”

Andrew laughed. “Yes, I’ll be making dinner, and yes, you’re invited. I have a few new recipes I’ve been wanting to try out, and frankly, I’d like an unbiased opinion. Gina just tells me that ‘everything was great’, so I’d like to hear from someone with an unblemished palate.”

* * *

Dinner went well, as expected, and even though the food was utterly wonderful, Karen was able to make a few notable criticisms, enough to satisfy Andrew’s critique. Lounging on the living room couch, full of good food and slightly buzzed from the drinks, Karen slid her feet out of her sandals and curled her legs underneath her. The first movie they decided to watch was the new Jet Li/Jackie Chan collaboration that she hadn’t had the chance to see in the movies. Husband and wife cuddled up together on the opposite end of the couch, kissing and nibbling each other gently as they watched. Karen smiled, taking a sip from her drink as she tried to keep her attention on the movie instead of her hosts, finding their antics utterly adorable.

Looking at them, it’s hard to believe they’ve been married for almost fifteen years, she mused. I don’t discount true love or anything, but I was with three other lovers before I met Lisa, and they all seemed like ‘the one’ at first. Even Lisa... I love her, a lot. And I miss her like nobody’s business. But it makes me wonder... will we still be like that, so comfortable with each other, still in love, after fifteen years?

She was broken out of her musing suddenly when Gina let out a high pitched squeal and jerked wildly, kicking out with her foot. The kick landed softly, but squarely, on Karen’s left arm, knocking the drink from her hand onto the carpet below.

“Shit!” Karen cried, jumping to her feet, trying anxiously to get keep the red wine from soaking into the cream colored carpet. “Shit! It’s gonna stain! Do you have a towel or something?”

“Karen, honey, relax, take it easy,” Andrew said, kneeling down next to her. “It’s okay. I had the carpet Scotchguarded when we first had it put in. Just have a seat, and I’ll clean it up.” He nodded as she sat back down, and he went down the hall to get some towels.

“Sorry about that,” Gina said after a moment, taking Karen’s hand, rubbing it lightly. “It’s my fault for kicking you. Andrew was... well, he was tickling me under my blouse,” she said, blushing slightly. “I mean, I can usually stand it, but he hit a really hot spot... and I just lost it.”

“Tickling you?” Karen rolled her eyes. “I should have known. I’m surprised you didn’t punch him in the shoulder to make him stop.”

“Make him stop?” Gina asked with a laugh. “Oh, sweetie, why would I do that? I wanted him to tickle me.”

Karen blinked. “What?”

“Ah, here we go,” Andrew announced, returning just them with a few old ragged towels used for cleaning. “We’ll just put these down to soak up the mess, and a little scrubbing in the morning will have it good as new.”

The movie resumed, and they settled back in once again. Karen pushed aside the thought of what Gina has said about liking the tickling, thinking perhaps she’d been messing with her, but sure enough, as the movie progressed, she noticed her friend’s wife squirming restlessly now and again, a huge grin plastered across her face. Now that she was aware of what to look for, she also spotting Andrew’s hands deftly perusing his wife’s gentle curves, lingering in certain places that seemed to make her squirm all the more before moving on again to another tempting patch of skin. No longer interested in the movie, she watched, amazed, as Andrew worked his loving wife gently but expertly, into a carefree bundle of nerves, never pushing it to the point where she burst into laughter, but definitely keeping her on the razor’s edge.

And can’t believe she’d letting him do that to her, she thought, watching avidly. I absolutely HATE being tickled... but not only is she taking it... she’s actually enjoying it!

‘Enjoying it’ didn’t begin to cover it, she realized after a few moments, as her nose caught the unmistakable scent of feminine arousal. Her eyes widened, and a slow smile creased her lips. She didn’t understand how it was possible, but the lovely older woman was being driven to the brink of orgasmic release with nothing more than a few caresses and tickling touches... touches that were nowhere near any erogenous zone. Because she was watching so closely, she caught the moment of release, a quiet, subtle tightening of the muscles, a slight clenching as Gina’s breath caught, then sighed in contentment. Pulling his hands away, the happy housewife pulled her husband into a passionate kiss, letting her body melt into his,

“Well, that’s one movie down,” Andrew said, gesturing to the screen. Karen blinked, glancing at the rolling credits. Damn. I missed half the movie! “I think we have time for another one before it gets too late. Karen, honey, you’re the guest. What would you like to see next?”

I can think of a few things, she thought wickedly, licking her lips. Out loud, she said, “Thanks, Andrew, but I think I better be getting home. It’s a pretty good drive back home, and I don’t want to keep you and your lovely wife up so late on my account.” Sliding her feet back into her sandals, she rose to her feet. “Thanks for the lovely evening. We’ll have to do it again sometime soon.”

“Any time, Karen, dear,” Gina said with a wave. “Don’t be a stranger.”

* * *

Lisa came home late Sunday evening, and Karen spent the next several hours showing her lover how much she’d missed her. Resting, lying together after a particularly good cum, her mind wandering, Karen remembered Gina, and the look of utter pleasure on her face. On impulse, she rolled over onto her side, facing her lover.

“Lisa... this may sound kinda strange, but... are you ticklish?”

She blinked, frowning. “Yeah... that does sound strange. Why?”

Explaining briefly about the events Friday night, she rolled over again, lying flat on her back. “I just... wanna try it. Just to see.”

Lisa, shrugging, rolled over to face her. “Alright. I don’t get it, but if you wanna try something new, I’m definitely game.”

Long, soft, slender fingers slipped into supple flesh, digging into tender nerve endings. Karen screamed, jerking wildly, recoiling as if she’d been struck by lightning. “AHHHHH!! Shit! NO! Too much, too much...” Rubbing her sides, feeling somewhat chagrined, she forced herself to lie back down flat once more. “Sorry, baby... could you just try, um, a little softer? Yanno... don’t try to tickle me... make it more like a massage.”

To her credit, Lisa tried to soften her touch, tried to be gentle in touching her ticklish lover. Unfortunately, sensitized from the first tickle and on guard, Karen reacted just as strongly to every caress, every poke, and prod, as she had the first. Several fruitless minutes later, breathless, frustrated, and not the least bit aroused, the two girls decided to end the experiment.

“Well, that was a bust,” Lisa said, lying back down on the bed. “Just goes to show you that not every sexual kink the old guy shares with you works with us.” Reaching under the pillow, she pulled out the handcuffs. “So... wanna go back to the usual bondage games?”

Karen sighed, shaking her head. “Nah. Not tonight. That last little bit wore me out. I’m done in.”

“Alright, suit yourself,” Lisa replied, sitting up. Slipping on her shirt and pants, sliding into a pair of old sneakers, she headed for the door. “I’m a little hungry, so I’m going out to Jack-in-the-Box. I’ll be back later.” Not waiting for a reply, she left.

Karen sighed deeply, pulling the covers up over herself. Damn. She didn’t ask if I wanted anything. She’s pissed about the tickling thing, She closed her eyes. It’s not my fault for wanting to try something new. If it were up to her, the only thing we’d do is eat each other out night after night. Hmph. She sighed again, letting herself begin to drift off.

And anyway... the bondage games she loves so much were MY idea.

* * *

“Well, you seem to be in a bit of a mood today,” Andrew commented over coffee.

Karen rolled her eyes, bobbing her crossed legs relentlessly. “Gee, Drew, is it that obvious?”

“Yes, actually, it is,” he deadpanned in reply, before breaking out into a grin. “C’mon and share. What’s got you in such a mood today?”

Sighing deeply, she told him. “It’s Lisa. She came back from visiting her family last night. I missed her, so we spent the night ‘catching up’—”

“Nude catching up, I assume?” Andrew quipped, getting a smile back in return.

“Yeah, yeah, you dirty old man,” she said teasingly. “If you MUST know, we fucked like rabbits for the first couple of hours. Then, while we were resting a bit, I decided... er... well, um, I wanted to try something new...”

Andrew raised an eyebrow. “Let me guess. She didn’t like this ‘new thing’ you tried to introduce her to?”

“You could say that. When it didn’t work, we decided to call it a night. So she suddenly decides that she’s hungry and goes out to grab a bite to eat, comes back home and then watches TV for the next few hours instead of coming back to bed with me!”

Andrew nodded sagely. “Typical temper tantrum, alright. Well, don’t worry about it. I’d bet by the end of the day she’ll realize how she acted and will come back and apologize. So don’t sweat it.” He drank again, then added, “And anyway, tickling isn’t exactly a fetish that everyone can get into.”

Karen colored slightly. “How did... Did you... I didn’t say anything about tickling. How did you know that was what we tried?”

He laughed. “I didn’t. I just guessed. But whatever it was, it was something so new and unusual to you that you didn’t want to mention it by name. And you’ve never been the least bit shy about your sex life before, at least not with me.” He leaned closer, lowering his voice. “And, of course, I saw the way you were staring at Gina and me Friday night instead of the movie.” He laughed as Karen reddened even more, “Now, now, don’t be embarrassed. We’re not shy about our sex life either you know. And I certainly haven’t hidden any of my weird or unusual fetishes from you.”

“That’s true.” Karen considered for a moment. “Okay then. Just what was up with the whole... tickling thing on Friday? You were doing it pretty much off and on the whole evening, now that I think about it, a little touch here, a caress there. I don’t think I even would have noticed it for what it was until Gina screamed and kicked out like that. That much I understand. What I DON’T get is how something like that could be in the least bit enjoyable.”

Andrew sat silently for several minutes, considering his words. On the one hand, he was glad to be able to share the wealth of his experience with his young friend. He’d hoped that she would be curious and ask about it. He’d purposely hit one of Gina’s more sensitive spots when he’d noticed Karen watching them. On the other hand, he didn’t want to scare her away. The last thing he wanted to do was to lose someone who had become such a dear dear friend over the past few years. He had to proceed very carefully.

“Alright. Let’s try and look at it logically for a minute. Tickling is basically just touching, a rub or a caress. Those can be enjoyable. A massage is a special kind of touch, a longer, deeper, more specialized series of rubs and caresses, designed to give pleasure. Massaging loosens knots and kinks in your muscles, and releases endorphins. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t like a good massage. Agreed?”

“Agreed,” Karen replied. “But massaging is very different from tickling.”

“Oh, no, not at all,” Drew contradicted. “There’s very little difference at all, just a matter of application of force. I can touch the same part of your body using the same finger, in the exact same with, just changing the amount of force applied each time, and I would get a different response each time. And really, what’s changing isn’t so much the touch itself, but how you respond to it. Even tickling itself is more a function of your state of mind than the actual touch itself.”

Karen frowned. “So... what you’re saying is...”

“What I’m saying is, if you THINK it’s going to tickle, it will. If you THINK that you hate it, you will. If you think you might like it, then you’ll love it. Your reactions are very much colored on your mindset.”

“Bullshit.”

Andrew blinked. “Excuse me?”

“Sorry, Drew, but I gotta call bullshit on that. Lisa and I tried that the other night. I saw what you did to your wife, saw how she reacted, and went into it with every intention of having a good experience. I wanted it to be good for me like it was with Gina, but wanting it didn’t make it happen.”

“Ah, but what was Lisa’s mindset during your playtime?”

That brought her up short. “Huh? Lisa?”

“Yeah. Lisa. Did she seem eager to try your little experiment? Or did you have to talk her into trying it?”

Karen considered. “Well, I guess i did kinda talk her into it...”

“And I’ll bet she wasn’t exactly an enthusiastic tickler was she? Did she look like she was having fun, or just indulging you?”

“Well, actually...”

“When she was tickling, and it didn’t work the way you wanted, did she start to get frustrated or angry?”

“Um, well, um...” she finished lamely.

“It’s not bullshit,” Andrew insisted. “It’s half physical, half mental. A good mindset can compensate for poor technique, and vice-versa. For what it’s worth, Gina used to absolutely HATE being tickled. The first time I tickled her for more than just a few seconds, she went berserk. Gave me a black eye and knocked out one of my teeth.” He chuckled softly. “Talk about a wildcat. And to top it all off, she refused to speak to me for three days afterwards! But, after a little coaxing, I managed to talk her back ‘round. I got her to give me a chance, and told her to keep an open mind, and viola! Now she loves it!”

Now she loves it. Karen pondered his words. She had to admit, she was more than a little intrigued. It was hard to wrap her mind around the truth of his words. She knew from her own experiences how very non-erotic it could be, yet she couldn’t deny the very erotic way Gina had responded. Was this fetish something that worked with everyone under the right settings, or was it something that was only enjoyed by a small few.

No, I don’t think that’s it. It’s too widespread a fetish. Over the weekend I’ve found hundreds of websites and forums on the subject. Maybe the problem is just me.

“If you like, I’d be glad to show you how it’s done,” Andrew offered, keeping his voice neutral.

Karen smirked. “Uh huh. You just want an excuse to get your hands on my bod, that’s all.”

Andrew smirked in return. “You know me so well, Karen. But seriously, I’d be perfectly happy to show you what I mean. Just a simple session, a one-time thing. I come over to your house and tickle you for a half-hour, and show you what its like under the fingers of someone who knows what to do, and loves what he does.”

Karen blinked. “You’re really serious about this? But... I mean, it would be too weird. You’re my friend, and a great guy and all... and she and I may fight on occasion, but I love Lisa—”

“And I love my wife Gina,” Drew broke in. “This isn’t cheating, Karen. I’m not planning to seduce you, and I certainly don’t intend to rape you. I just want to tickle you. No kinky sex. No bondage. No nudity.” He licked his lips slightly. “The only part of you I’ll be touching will be your feet.”

Karen’s toes curled involuntarily at the thought. Of all her ticklish spots, her feet were the worst. The very idea made her stomach clench. Also... she couldn’t help but notice the look on Drew’s face. She knew he had a very strong foot fetish; early in their online relationship he’d convinced her to send him a picture of her bare feet. He’d been completely blown away, telling her how perfect her cute little size six peds were, and how much he’d love the chance to play with them someday. He could try and pretend his proposal wasn’t the least bit sexual, but she knew it was one of his fantasies, and the look on his face had told her clearly that he had a personal stake in this.

No kinky stuff, he says, she thought, musing. But the whole point of doing this is to show me that same erotic feeling that he gave Gina on Friday. If it’s even possible. I know he’s attracted to me... and even though he is a good friend, and I trust him, do I really want to put him in this kind of position? For that matter, do I want to put myself into this kind of position?

Andrew waited calmly, letting her roll the idea around in her head. He certainly wasn’t going to pressure her. The idea that she’d go through with something like this was a longshot at best. If she turned him down, he’d simply nod, and change the subject. No need to guilt trip her by letting her know how much he really wanted to do this...

“Okay,” Karen said quietly. “Alright. How about... this weekend? Lisa’s going out to some event where she works Friday night, and I’m going to stay home.”

Andrew simply nodded. He finished his coffee and rose to his feet. “That sounds fine. I’ll see you then. Well, I’d better be getting back to work. Have a good rest of the day, Karen.”

“You too, Drew,” she replied, finishing the rest of her own coffee.

* * *

After that, the week seemed to zoom by. Before she knew it, Friday afternoon had come and gone, and she was waving goodbye to Lisa as she prepared to leave for her meeting. “I’ll be back around 8:30PM,” Lisa said, grabbing her purse as she stepped towards the door. “I was thinking we could go out to Johnny’s for dinner when I get back.”

“Okay, sounds good,” Karen replied, glancing at the clock.

Lisa frowned. “Are you nervous about something, hon? You keep glancing at the clock every few minutes, and you’ve had your head in a fog the past few days now. Is something wrong?”

“What? No, no, nothing’s wrong,” Karen said, laughing shakily. “I’m just a little—”

“Well, hello there, ladies,” Andrew said, poking his head inside the room. “My my, Lisa, don’t you look nice. Either you’re heading out to a business meeting, or a night on the town.”

“Oh, hi Mr. Simons. Yes, I’m heading out to a business meeting, I only wish it was to a night on the town.” She winked at Karen. “Maybe if Karen’s in the mood to party when I get back we’ll go out for a bit.”

Drew smirked. If things go like I hope, I don’t think Karen’s going to want to go anywhere but the bedroom.

The two friends sat silently for several minutes after Lisa left, as if each was unwilling or unable to broach the subject. Finally, they both burst into laughter. “Well, this is definitely a first,” Karen said, bemused. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen you at a loss for words.”

“Me?” Drew chuckled. “This is the first time I’ve ever seen you shy about something.”

Shy, huh? Kicking off her clogs, she reclined back onto the couch, stretching, pushing her legs outward and pointing her toes. As she’d guessed, Andrew’s eyes instantly zeroed in on her bare feet. “Ahhhhhhh... mmmm, nothing like a good stretch before exercising one’s muscles, hmmm?”

Heh. Little minx is actually teasing me, Andrew thought, amused. And here I was, thinking I would take it easy on her. Fine. If she wants to play games, I can play ‘em with the best of ‘em.

“So... where would you like to do this?” Andrew asked, cracking his knuckles, and wiggling his fingers.

“Wherever you want is fine with me,” she replied, idly twisting her ankles.

Andrew pretended to ponder for a moment. “Well, for something like this, I’d suggest the bedroom. Again, don’t read anything into that, its just that you need room to squirm around a bit without falling onto the ground.”

Karen stomach clenched slightly at his words, but otherwise she showed no reaction. “No problem. Come on back.”

Reaching the bedroom, Andrew smiled. “Hmmm. Four poster bed. Nice.” He ran his hand along the heavy wooden posts, noting the small notches worn into the base. “Luckily, we’re just doing a little simple, rudimentary tickling session, so we won’t be needing the restraints.”

Karen leaped onto her bed, pouncing slightly, her feet hanging just over the bottom edge. She grinned once more as, again, Andrew’s eyes were drawn like magnets to her pretty peds. “Aren’t you even going to comment on how nice I made my feet for this little experiment of yours?” she asked coyly, slowly wiggling her toes at him. “I don’t normally care about such things, you know. Usually, I just wear sneaker, or sandals, or flip flops. But just for today, I went all out. I got them pedicured,” she cooed, sliding them together enticingly, teasingly. “The girl scrubbed them smooth as a baby’s bottom.” She curled her toes. “And look. I even got them painted bright red... just for you.”

Andrew was gritting his teeth, trying to contain his surging arousal. He knew all too well that she was trying to provoke him, trying to tease him into losing his much vaunted control. She wasn’t really coming onto him. He knew very well where her sexual interests lay. However, knowing he was ‘safe’, she was having a ball teasing him, pushing his buttons, and using his strongest fetish to drive him up the wall.

Enjoy it while you can, Karen dear, he swore, cracking his knuckles again. Once the tickling starts, it’ll be you climbing the walls.

“I think you should change your clothes,” Andrew said suddenly, catching her off guard.

“Huh? Why? What’s wrong with jeans and a T-shirt?”

It was Andrew’s turn to smile. “First of all, it’s not very comfortable. I expect you’re going to be kicking and straining a lot, at least at first. I intend to hold your ankles in an arm lock, but the rest of you will likely be flexing and flailing like crazy. These jeans are going to feel like a cocoon after a few minutes. Which is okay for me, but not so much for you. Secondly, all that moving around is going to work up a quite sweat. After a few minutes dressed like that you’ll wish you were naked.”

“I’m NOT getting naked,” Karen stated, crossing her arms.

Andrew smiled smugly. “Got under your skin a little bit, I see. Anyway, I was thinking more of cut off shorts and a tank top.”

“Oh,” Karen replied, blushing slightly. A quick trip to the bathroom later, she sat back down on the bed, considerably more subdued. At Andrew’s direction, she lay back flat on her back, and placed her arms above her head. When she asked why, he merely smiled enigmatically.

“Alright,” Drew said, sliding a small chair down at the foot of the bed. “Now, the first thing I need for you to do is to relax. If you’re just lying there, tense and worried about what’s going to happen, or thinking about something else to keep FROM thinking about this, you’re not going to have a good time.” Reaching gently but firmly, he pulled her slightly forward, until her feet were resting in his lap. “I’m going to do this in stages. First, I’m going to get you acquainted with my touch, and see if I can work out any fear or anxiety you might be feeling. Once you’re used to me, then we’ll start the actual tickling. Alright?”

Karen closed her eyes, trying to calm the fluttering in her tummy. “Go ahead. I’m as ready as I’ll ever be.”

Still, she wasn’t prepared for what she felt. She’d expected him to touch or caress her bare feet a little while, or maybe just hold them still in the palms of his hands. Instead, she received a treat as he began unceremoniously to massage her tender peds. A soft sigh escaped her lips, as the soothing sensations from his strong fingers rand up from her feet, spreading out through her entire body. Despite her initial concerns, she found herself relaxing, just as Andrew had said. A soft moan escaped her lips as her tiny toes spread wide in pleasure, allowing the warm soothing pressure of Drew’s fingers to lead her even deeper.

For his part, Andrew was in heaven. He had dreamed of taking such liberties with his young friend’s adorable peds many times, but the reality was so much better. Her skin truly was as soft as a baby’s bottom. Her soles, previously a pale milky white, had turned a rosy pink from his massaging touch. A size six, if even that large, he guessed, working deftly on the small slender stems of her petite little toes, delighted with the way they stretched and curled regularly. The look of relaxed pleasure on her face belied just how effective his treatment was; it was almost a shame to have to ruin the moment, but he knew the best was yet to come.

“Stage Two,” he said loudly, continuing to caress her feet, but lightening his touch ever so slightly. Karen, barely hearing his words through her haze, gasped in surprise at the change in sensation. His fingers still rubbed and massaged, but the lightness of the touch nor bordered on the ticklish. Her muscles trembled slightly, and her toes began to wiggle almost of their own accord. A wide smile creased her face as she felt the hilarity begin to bubble up inside her, not intense enough to make her burst into laughter, but very close.

Damn... he IS good at this, she thought dimly, her thoughts beginning to scatter under the tender torture. I’m beginning to see... how Gina learned... to love this...

Suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere, the intensity quadrupled. Soft touches were abandoned in favor of genuine full-blown tickling. Karen jerked in total shock, struggling mightily to pull her feet away, but Andrew, anticipating, had clamped them tightly in the before mentioned armlock. Laughter poured freely from her mouth, intermixed with screams, as she bucked and twisted and turned, trying desperately to break free. “Stage Three,” Andrew said calmly but loudly, cutting across the din of her hysterical laughter.

“Noooooooooooo!! Staaaahahahahahahahahahahaaapp iitttt!! Pleeeeehehehehehehehehehessseeeehehehehe!!” she managed to beg amidst the laughter. “OHH GGGOODD!! I CAN’T STAND IT!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!! STOP TICKLING MEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!”

Andrew chuckled softly along with her. A part of him, a small part, felt sympathy for her. Having mapped out her nerve responses earlier in the massaging and light tickling stages, he knew just how sensitive she was, and just where to strike to produce the best reactions. Even Gina, who had learned to tolerate and endure (as well as love) this particular fetish over their many years of marriage could barely survive Stage Three. A rookie like Karen had virtually no chance at all. And yet, as much as he was personally enjoying this, he knew deep down that it was all for Karen’s benefit.

Karen, for her part, felt as if she was trapped in hell. Forget fire and brimstone, forget maggots and demons picking apart her flesh. Hell was being tormented endlessly by a so-called friend, having her biggest weakness exploited and used to destroy her for all eternity. She couldn’t fight anymore. She couldn’t beg for mercy any more. She couldn’t even think to beg for mercy. The laughter had totally consumed her, pushing aside everything else, leaving her totally and completely vulnerable. Her muscles, tiring quickly in their desperate uncoordinated efforts, went limp. Her eyes closed as she struggled now only to breathe, to take live-giving air into her lungs between the tickle-induced hilarity that kept forcing it back out.

Andrew, of course, was watching her very closely. He was walking a fine line, trying to push her to the very edge, to the very limits of her endurance. He needed to push her to the point of breaking, but not past. He watched as her legs stopped kicking, as her arms and side stopped their incessant wiggling. Her feet, clutched tightly in his grasp, finally gave up their fight as well, relaxing in his grasp, almost as if accepting their fate.

Good. Stage Three, the Breaking Down Stage, is done. Time for Stage Four.

Then, just as suddenly as it had begin, the tickling stopped. The torturous touches were again replaced with warm, gentle caressed, an soft, intimately tender rubbing. Karen continued to laugh for several more minutes, as her system slowly adapted to the absence of the overwhelming sensations that had previously dominated it. Slowly, ever so slowly, her body settled down, and with it her mind, sighing again as the welcome pleasure returned. She still giggled off and on a bit, her head lolling slightly from side to side even as her tender feet were soother and sated.

“Now, Karen,” Andrew said softly but firmly, “put your arms up above your head and grab the headboard. Leave them up there.”

Karen, still dazed and confused from her experience, reached up and grabbed the headboard. “Huh? Why...” she asked weakly, feeling a wave of warmth wash over her.

Andrew, slightly perturbed at the question but delighted by her obedience, responded by placing the short rounded nails of his five fingers deftly against the center of her arch. He didn’t move them, yet the implied threat was received loud and clear in her subconscious. Whimpering slightly, Karen closed her eyes and tightened her grip on the headboard, sighing softly as the nails left her flesh and the gentle massaging returned again. Drew continued to rub and massage her feet until he felt she’d regained a modest amount of her strength back, then he continued her torment.

“EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!! NOOOOOO!! BAAAAHHUHUHUAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” she screamed, dissolving once again into helpless laughter. The tickling was intense, yet not as strong as it had been before. She squirmed slightly, more out of reflex than a desperate attempt to escape, and her hands let go of the headboard. Big mistake.

“AAAAAAAAAAAIAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!” she screamed as Andrew dug furiously into her ultrasensitive peds, renewing her wild, frantic need to escape no matter what the cost. Just before it could completely overwhelm her again, the tickling slowly, becoming manageable once more, but not stopping completely.

“Put your hands back at the headboard,” Andrew said again, sternly. “Do not take them down again.”

Again, the threat registered, and she held on tightly, still laughing. The intensity stayed low, and after a few moments, her laughter subsided into giggles, and she found herself relaxing again, as her body began adapting to the stimulation. Her muscles again went limp, and aside from an occasional twitch here and there, she simply lay there, taking everything he had to give.

Good girl. Stage Four, Acceptance, is complete. Now it’s time to give you what you’ve been waiting for with the Final Stage. And, with any luck, make some arrangements for any future sessions you might want to have.

Andrew released her feet then, placing them back in his lap, as he glanced up at his friend. Karen, her eyes closed, continued to giggle softly; her face, a dark pink like the rest of her body, was creased with a wide smile. Her body was literally soaked with sweat, despite the coolness of air conditioned room. Her lustrous blond hair now hung haphazardly all over her face in wet, stringy clumps. In other words, she looked as if she had been put through the wringer.

Cracking his knuckles, Andrew began again, this time tickling and caressing specific areas of her tender much abused soles, calling on his knowledge of reflexology to give the tickling a somewhat different slant. Karen began to laugh again, giggling and chortling softly as her body once again tried to adjust to the strange new sensations assaulting it. Her toes wiggled and curled again and again, and yet, this time she didn’t feel the need to pull away. Strangely, her body welcomed the sensation, as if somehow sensing something special was approaching this time around.

Besides the forced hilarity, Karen felt a surge of pleasure welling up inside her. Every stroke, every caress, every poke and prod against her bare feet seemed to resonate strangely throughout her body, almost as if phantom fingers were likewise stroking and tickling her other spots as well. A soft sigh escaped her lips as one particular spot caused her nipples to peak, almost feeling as if soft warms lips had been sucking on them fleetingly. Another deft stroke near her arch caused her thigh muscles to clench, as she imagined that a soft downy feather had just run lightly across her bare mons.

The sensations continued to increase, coming faster and stronger every second, until she was panting softly, awash in the twin sensations surging through her. The tickling increased slightly, for an instant overwhelming the pleasure, but only for an instant, as pure erotic bliss surged again, keeping pace. She longed to reach down and squeeze her tender breasts, to slip fingers deep inside her spasming snatch—but her hands were occupied, holding the headboard, and she wasn’t supposed to let go, couldn’t let go, no matter what. Her frustration only added to the pleasure, however, the feeling of being restrained causing her arousal to grow by leaps and bounds.

Andrew knew exactly what she was experiencing, playing the hypersensitive nerve endings of her body like a finely tuned instrument. He could have simply gone straight to the erotic tickling from the beginning, of course; he had, originally, planned to do it that way, just a simple little introduction to his ‘art’ before sending her on her way. Ah, but that was before Karen had decided to spice things up by nearly teasing him into frenzy. Even now, the touch and feel of her soft silky soles, the sound of her tinkling laughter intermixed with deep passionate moans, had him nearly at his breaking point. His hard cock strained within the confines of his pants, and it would be so simple to just slide forward a few inches, free his hardness from its cloth prison, and press her soft tender twitching little peds lightly together against them...

But no, he admonished himself, that’s not the plan. I promised Karen that this wouldn’t turn sexual. At least not with me. This is about her pleasure. And I wouldn’t be much of a friend of I started acting selfish when she’s at her most vulnerable.

Indeed, Karen continued to laugh and moan her pleasure with complete abandon, utterly oblivious to anything except the sensations flowing through her. She had reached the Final Stage, the stage Andrew thought of as the ‘Hollow’ Stage. The first four stages were meant specifically to train the person’s mind and body, to bring them to a point where his carefully focused stimulation would completely overwhelm both mind and body, putting them in a state of eager, mindless reception. Without distraction, every touch would be intensely felt. Without resistance, every sensation would be erotically devastating. Without thought, her mind would readily accept every feeling, every sensation, everything it received with such potency that it would reshape her very being.

She’s very lucky that I’m such a good friend, Andrew chuckled to himself as he decided to bring the session to its climax. “Now, Karen dear,” he said in a soft but clear voice, “it’s almost time to finish this. You’re doing very well, very very well, but I need you to listen for a bit more before I let you cum. And you do want to cum now, don’t you, dear?”

“Uuuuummmmmmmm, yeeeeessseehhheeehehehehee,” Karen responded, her eye fluttering behind her closed lids.

“Good girl. Now listen closely. You love the way it feels when I touch you like this... when I tickle and stroke, and caress your feet. It feels really really good. It gets you excited... aroused... very very aroused. As i continue to tickle and stroke your feet, you can feel them changing... becoming more sensitive, and more pleasurable. Yes, it still tickles very much,” he added, smirking as he laughter went up a notch at his suggestion, “but you find yourself adapting to it, liking it... enjoying it... craving it. Your earlier feelings, your fears and concerns about being tickled, are being swept away, tickled away, leaving behind only pleasure... and the desire to feel this pleasure again... to feel more pleasure, more sensation, more, more more...”

“Mmmmmmoooorrrrreeee,” Karen moaned deeply, clenching her legs again.

“Yes, Karen, more,” Andrew nodded. “Your beautiful feet are a source of great pleasure for you now... and you will want... no, NEED, to take very good care of them. You will be driven to keep them just as beautiful and soft as they are now... becoming as much a part of your new fetish as the actual tickling and worship. You never feel as relaxed and sated as you do when someone is pampering or pleasuring your beautiful feet. You live for that attention, Karen. You need it. You CRAVE it!”

“Hheheheheee....aaaahahhhhmmmmmmmmm... craaave it...” she groaned, her hips beginning to hump the air in her need.

Drew chuckled softly. “Alright, Karen, sweetheart. It’s time to give you your prize for being such a good girl.” He lifted her tiny soft pink foot gently, and leaning forward. “Karen, dear, your toes are the most ticklish spot of all. They are the source of all of your ticklish pleasure. Now I am going to release ALL of that pleasure within you at one time by sucking your very sensitive toes, and you will cum... and cum harder and better than you’ve ever cum in your entire life... and then you will rest.” Suiting action to words, he opened his mouth and deftly slid the five tender toes into his hot wet mouth.

Karen seized, every muscle in her body clenching tightly for an instant as an explosion of ultimate pleasure erupted inside her. Her toes clenched tightly as spasm after spasm blasted through her. The wet raspy tongue slithering across her toes tickled furiously, her pleasure-wasted body suddenly twice as sensitive to the tickling, and she opened her mouth to scream in laughter, only to scream her pleasure instead as the eroticism of having her toes sucked overwhelmed the tickling again, causing her sensitivity to the tickling to skyrocket yet again. Over and over. Back and forth. Until finally...

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIEIEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYEEEESSSSSS!!!” Karen screamed before letting out a deep sigh and going completely limp.

Andrew slowly lowered the unconscious girl’s foot back down, and stood up from his chair. Moving to the side of the bed, he looked her over, checking to make sure her vital signs were okay. She’s still breathing. Good. Maybe saying that she’d cum harder and better than ever in her entire life was a bit of overkill... she has had some pretty wild sex in her short little life. Reaching up to the headboard, he pulled her hands free. Impressive. All that, and she still didn’t let go.

He picked up the clock from the dresser and set it to go off in half an hour. Then he whispered into her somnolent mind, gave her a few final instructions, that she would remember everything that happened after the tickling started through a haze, not focusing on the details, or the words he had spoken to her, remembering only the sensations and the pleasure she had experienced. Nevertheless, the changes he had made to her psyche would remain and take effect; she would find the pleasant experience would change her outlook about this whole tickling fetish for the better. And despite the temptation, he resisted the urge to make any more alterations, such as giving her the need or desire to seek him out for a repeat performance. Now that she had been sufficiently ‘trained’, Lisa would find her lover more than receptive the next time she initiated a little tickle play.

I’ll admit it, this was fun, Andrew thought to himself, as he pulled the covers up over his young sleeping friend, but I don’t think I could endure another session like this... not and keep our friendship intact. I just hope Gina’s in a playful mood tonight when I get home... I’ve got a bit of ‘unreleased passion’ that needs venting.

He chuckled softly as left the house, getting into his car. Hmmm. I wonder if Lisa is ticklish?

((end))