The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Time and Place

by Aginor

There is a time and place for everything: College.

Ahh, yes. College. The unbridled determination of youth. The relentless motivation to better oneself. The constant drive to learn. The unequivocal ideal of self-betterment. The ridiculous parties. The unending fountain of alcohol. The throbbing, pulsating hormones. The environment of experimentation and sex. Oh, yes. College. Mix it all up, and you have the best 4 years of your life. Or that’s what they say, at least. Stephen and Collene? They might look back on these years a little differently.

I rubbed my eyes as I fought the sleep away. I could hear mumbles from next door slipping though the wall. They were soft at first, but as the conversation continued, the voices, though strained to stay hushed, gained an edge and sternness. It must be Sunday. Colleen loves to fuck on Sunday mornings. The mumbles I was hearing often prefaced a different, more primal sound. Today seemed a little different though. The mumbles were carrying on longer than usual.

I repositioned myself, opened my door slightly, and moved the corner of bed where the two walls met. This corner was the closest to Stephen’s room. Old houses. Between thin walls and weird acoustics, the right positioning eliminates all semblance of privacy. “Come on Stephen, just put it on. I’m getting antsy,” Colleen said. “Real antsy.” There was a kind yet distinctly authoritarian tone to her voice. Stephen didn’t stand a chance. He never did.

I had moved in with Stephen and a few other of his friends a few months ago, at the start of the semester. They didn’t know me, but they let me move in all the same. I walked in, introduced myself and they were happy to accommodate. Troy, the original owner of bedroom I took, happily moved into the basement upon my request. It was cold and damp down there, being unfinished and unfurnished and all. Unfortunately for him, there wasn’t an extra mattress or anything, so he slept on the floor with linens from home. I joked that it was good practice for him since he was a History major, and he would likely end up homeless on the streets anyway. He may have taken my words a little bit too much to heart though. Since moving down there, Troy seemed to stop showering, and keeping up his hygiene. I probably should be more careful of the jokes I make.

“But Colleen, I hate wearing that thing. I can’t feel anything at all. It just leaves me frustrated. It’s been weeks since I’ve cum during sex. Please.” Stephen’s voice was on the pouty side. Poor Steve. He should know by now, guilt tripping Colleen does not work.

“No Stephen. You know what happens if you don’t cover it up,” Colleen answered. There was no compassion in her voice. “And besides, that’s a lie. You came the last time we did it.”

“Yeah, but that way hurts. And it feels…empty when I do. Plus we don’t know that it’ll be like before. It’s been so long since we tried without—“ Stephen was lobbying hard.

“No Steve. I can’t take that chance. We can’t take that chance. What happened last time, Stephen?” College prodded. The conversation was spiraling for Stephen. Humiliation would ensue.

“I finished early.” Stephen answered, choosing his words carefully. Though I couldn’t see him, I could feel the heat rising in his him.

“Finished early? That’s an understatement. No Steve. You came the moment I touched your dick. You made a mess all over my shirt.” Colleen stated matter of factly. “And the next time the same thing happened, except it was all over the pillow. And the next and the next.”

I thought back to that last time, well the first time, really. I had been there. Okay, maybe I wasn’t there, exactly. In the room, that is. But I set up the dominoes, so to speak. Shut up, you know what I mean. It was right after I moved in.

* * *

I rounded the corner into the kitchen. Stephen nearly skewered me with a butcher knife as he turned from the counter to see who was walking through the front door. “Jesus, Stephen!” I yelled as I jumped back. “Pay attention!”

“Causing trouble again Stephen?” Colleen asked as she entered the main room. There was a playful twinkle in her eye.

“Gah, sorry man. I didn’t see you there,” Stephen responded, placing the knife on the counter.

“Uh huh,” I replied, my annoyance already spiking. “Who’s the broad?”

Colleen’s eyes locked onto Stephen’s. Broad, she mouthed, clearly amused with my choice of words. Her eyes returned to me. “The broad’s name is Colleen,” Colleen replied still amused, “Stephen’s friend. Who’s the sexist jerk?” Stephen barked out a laugh, much too genuine for my tastes. Despite the situation, I was not in a playful mood. My near stabbing incident put me instantly in a grumpy mood. Looking back, I had no reason to be so hostile honestly, but to be truthful even headedness had left me for sunnier weather long ago. Did I over react? Probably. Do I care? Not so much, for in that moment, in that pissed off state, Stephen fate had been sealed. Same with Colleen’s by association.

“You can call me Mort.” Mort wasn’t my name.

“What’s your major, Mort?” Colleen asked. Small talk. I have to tell you, I hate small talk. What is it with people? Why do people have to fill silence with wasteful speech? It’s pointless and never changes. If you’re a kid it’s, what are you going to be when you grow up? If you’re in college it’s, what’s your major? After college, what do you do? It all amounts to the same thing. Let me size up your life ambitions against mine and see who is better. I was now passed annoyed and grumpy.

“Accounting,” I replied without missing a beat. I should note I don’t actually go to college at this school or any school. I just happened to be passing through and thought it was a nice place to take a load off for a while. A time and a place and all that.

“Ah,” Colleen said, judgement already passed. She turned to Stephen. “Ready, Stephen?”

“But I just started making a snack,” Stephen replied.

“Gah, let’s go. I don’t want to be late.” Colleen was looking at her phone typing away, Stephen’s hunger dismissed. The couple’s next action was a forgone conclusion.

“Yeah, okay.” Stephen acquiesced, and packed up his snack. Awesome. I almost got stabbed for nothing.

“What are you guys gonna do?” I asked, internally preparing my power.

Colleen responded without lifting her eyes or fingers off her phone. “Some, thing. Then dinner. Then, I dunno, some party or whatever.” How informative.

“Oh. I figured you’d be going back to your place for a quickie.” I started pushing upon then minds.

Stephen paused at the refrigerator, my presence in his mind sinking in. Colleen paused as well, mid-text or mid-reddit or mid-whatever she was doing. Colleen was the first to move again. “Uh no. We’re just friends, like I said.”

“Oh. I guess you weren’t being coy then.” I pondered for a moment reconsidering my next action. But it was just a moment. It had been too long since I’ve had fun. “Well, you’ve always wanted to be more than that right?”

Stephen closed the refrigerator, finishing his snack cleanup duties. “Yes? I mean. Yeah. Colleen’s great. I wouldn’t mind us becoming closer friends.”

“No Stephen. I mean, lovers. Boyfriend. Girlfriend. You guys have always wanted to be an item. In fact, you’re smitten with each other. In love. In lust. Whatever you want to call it. Just look at her Stephen, she’s your dream girl.” Now that I was properly attuned, I could see inside of Stephen’s mind now. The doors were all open. Colleen was decisively not his dream girl. Stephen was a legs and boobs guy. Plain and simple. Colleen, to be blunt, had neither of those attributes.

Truthfully, I hadn’t taken a good look at Colleen until now. She wasn’t ugly, not in the least, but she wasn’t what most would consider classically pretty. She was somewhat short. Five foot four at the best, a bit on the muscular, or perhaps “big boned” side. I bet she was a gymnast for a good stretch of her life. She had nearly no boobs. She was almost certainly sporting a heavily padded pushup bra contraption. She must have been a 34 AA at best. Or a 32 A? Are those the same sizes? Bras are weird. Whatever, she was pretty forgettable in that area. Her hair was on the short side, framing her face. All in all, she was a solid 6.

Sorry Stephen, I guess I just made you settle.

The change in Stephen was quick and noticeable. While looking at Colleen, he want from indifferent to puppy dog eyes. You know what I’m talking about. His pulse quickened a bit. He flushed slightly. He suddenly become a little more self-conscious about, well, everything. His dream girl was standing in front of him, after all.

“And Colleen, Stephen is no slouch either. He may not be your perfect guy, but he’s pretty damn hot, right. Plus he’s rich so with him you’re set.” It’s true, Stephen’s family was loaded. And just like that Colleen was sold on him. Her mind absorbing my words reforming her thoughts, changing her outlook. “So, whatcha guys doing tonight?” I asked again.

Colleen answered again, a hunger in her eyes this time. “We’re going to my place for a quickie. Then, some party or something, probably. Maybe some more fun after.” Her eyes were locked with Stephen’s. Stephen just smiled, his mind racing.

“Awesome. Good luck you guys. You know how Stephen is when it comes to sex. He’s all passion with no finish.” I pushed harder into their heads. “Remember Steve, how you mentioned you’ve never actually had sex? Of any kind? Cuz you could never hold out long enough to actually stick your dick into anything, much less a girl? Remember how every time you get hot and heavy with a girl, and she touches your member you immediately squirt? Man, you must be ridiculously self-conscious about that. Hell, even when you try to masturbate you end up cumming after about 2 seconds of touching yourself. Isn’t that how you got your nick name in high school? The girls called you the flash? But nah, I’m sure you’ll be fine. This is college after all.” But I made sure they would not be fine. And true to my words, Steve ejaculated all over Colleen’s top the moment her fingers grazed his penis back at her place. But that wouldn’t deter them. They were in it for the long haul. They just got creative.

* * *

I was snapped back to the present. “You’re like a 14 year old discovering your first erection, Stephen. You don’t know how to control it and you spoil it every time.”

I had woken up enough to move around more. I quickly got out of bed and snuck into Stephen’s room next door. I entered their minds and ensured they didn’t see me. I didn’t want to disturb them, but it had been a while since I witnessed this, so I figured why not watch it unfold.

Colleen and Stephen were both naked. Colleen’s pussy was all swollen. It was sparkling in the morning light. She clearly wanted her Sunday morning fun time. Stephen was equally naked, a raging hard on protruding from his body. Pre-cum was already sliding down the side of it. Given how horny he always was, he probably constantly leaked the stuff. His early release problem, while pleasurable, was never all that fulfilling. There was always some desire left over, after the fact. A fire that never completely cooled after his quick ejaculations. Stephen slightly flex his abs and butt muscles, gyrating his hips. Oh yes. He needed release. Bad.

Next to the bed, on the nightstand, was a dildo. A hollowed out dildo with an interesting strap-on type contraption attached to it. Right next to the dildo was a tube of gel. I’ll just say it. The dildo was huge, black and veiny. Colleen’s favorite toy.

“I know.” Stephen’s voice was defeated.

“So just put it on.” Colleen said more determined now. “I got an itch and you gotta scratch it.” She raised her butt in the air while on all fours, slowly swinging it from side to side. Her nearly non-existent boobs barely hung between her arms. Her nipples, however, were rediculously prominent.

That is probably my fault. I kinda, sorta gave Colleen a complex about her nipples being large and pointy at all times. I got tired of seeing her around, all mediocre looking and decided she needed a trait that would set her apart from others. Something she could be proud of. Lord knows her breasts weren’t going to win any awards, so why not the next best thing?

* * *

Colleen and Stephen were hanging out on the couch watching some movie. The rest of the house was out and about. I was board, so I sat down on the chair next to the couch, ensuring they didn’t notice me enter the room.

Stephen laid on his back, Colleen half propped up against him. His fingers were slowly tracing a pattern on her left breast. Given he was doing so on the outside of her clothes, and Colleen, per usual, had a heavily padded bra on, she probably didn’t even register Stephen’s subtle attempt at foreplay. Though he was getting some breast action, which would make most men happy, Stephen had a somewhat uncomfortable look on his face. It didn’t take much prodding of his mind to see he had a raging hard on. He usually did now-a-days. Cumming without full release makes it easy for the mind to latch onto anything slightly sexual in nature. Colleen, on the other hand, looked pretty content. She laid there watching the movie, oblivious to Stephen’s advances and hard on tucked away in his pants.

I entered their minds. This scene was too innocent.

“So Colleen,” I blurted out scaring Stephen. He zipped his hand away from her breast. “Why do you wear padded bras?”

Colleen jumped at the question, just noticing me now. “Oh my God, Mort, you scared the shit outta me.”

“Don’t dodge the question, Colleen. I’m curious. Why do you hide your boobs behind all that material?” I asked again, not letting her mind divert attention elsewhere.

“Hide? What are you talking about? Women wear bras Mort.” Colleen responded.

“Yes, but you never just wear a bra. You always have on padded monstrosities.” I pressed harder, peeling back the defenses of her mind. It was just about ready to accept some new ideas.

“I dunno. Women wear padded bras sometimes. They make us look…fuller.” There was a moment of hesitation. Almost there.

“No, Colleen. Women don’t wear padded bras. Women have full, beautiful breasts that don’t need augmentation. Girls, no, teenagers wear padded bras to pretend to be something more.” I countered.

“I? Women don’t wear… But I’m a woman.” Colleen’s mind didn’t like what it was hearing.

“Not if you’re wearing a padded bra, my dear. Women don’t do that. Even then, it’s not like you have large boobs or anything.”

“No. I mean, I don’t. I’m not very…full breasted? I’m not…a woman?”

“I’m afraid not. Definitely not if you’re wearing that thing. It seems like you’re just pretending.” Her brain was rewiring itself. She saw herself less mature now. A little less stately. Less wise. Full breasted females were more experienced and true women. How could she be that when she was faking it?

“I... I mean, I could stop wearing padded bras.” It came out more of a question. “Then I’d be more womanlike.” Colleen was stretching for acceptance. She didn’t like the thought of her being a girl for the rest of her life.

“Makes sense. At least then you’re not pretending to be something you’re not. Women don’t pretend. They let the world see them for what they are,” I stated. Sorry Stephen, you’re going to have to live with even little less eye candy in the boob area.

Colleen nodded. She reached into her shirt and undid her bra’s clasps and pulled it out one of her sleeves. The bra was off-white, matching the color of her t-shirt and boy was it padded. It had a massive underwire and plenty of foam to make her chest look like something resembling a woman. “There,” she said dropping it onto the floor, half-forgotten already. Some of the anxiety I had placed into her mind drained away. At least now she wasn’t pretending to be something she wasn’t. Who could live life like that? How exhausting that would be. “No more padded bras. No more pretending.”

She settled back down a little, her t-shirt resting directly on her skin. She easily lost a full cup size. Two almost non-existent bumps protruded from her chest. A small mound that only seemed noticeable if the light caught it right. Goodness, I knew she was flat but this was embarrassing. Poor girl.

And then I saw it. A well-lit scene in the movie came on and it highlighted Colleen’s chest. Her nipples were huge, dark, and noticeable. Sorry Colleen, but this was too delicious of an opportunity.

“You look better already. But Colleen, given how small you are, you would probably even be pretending if you wore a normal bra. Look at your boobs. They are tiny. Steve, do you see how tiny they are? You don’t need a bra at all. Wearing one, when you don’t need it, is just as bad. I mean, using something you don’t need is just lying to yourself, pretending you need something you don’t.”

Colleen understood immediately what that meant. “I see.” She sounded crestfallen. “You’re right of course. Wearing any bra is pretending to be something I’m not.” Her mind accepted this and realization crept in. Her nipples would be potentially on display at all times. She’d have to be careful of what she wore. “But at least I’d be a woman.”

“Well, woman are woman because of their full breasts, remember? That is their asset. You clearly don’t have that asset do you?” I asked. Humiliation and embarrassment were mixing in her mind. Given her mind’s state and the conversation she’d forever link her lack of chest to a those emotions. And being on display, as she thought of it, she’d always be exposing that flaw to the world from now on. She’d knew that people wouldn’t see her as a true woman.

“No. I don’t, Mort.” Colleen answered. There was some hesitation in her voice now.

Stephen jumped in. “It’s okay Colleen. I think you’re beautiful, well-endowed or not. You’re perfect to me.” Stephen gave her a squeeze, grinding his dick into her thigh on accident. Him seeing her nipples on full display only made him hornier. He could feel the cold pre-cum against his abdomen. But it helped. Colleen relaxed some.

“Well, you do have other assets you could promote. It won’t be quite a good, but hey, beggars can’t be choosers, right?” I asked. She didn’t get it at first.

“What do you mean? What assets? Like my personality?” Colleen asked.

“No, nothing like that. I mean in your chest area. You clearly have an asset there. You could draw attention to them just like women do to their breasts.”

Colleen blushed and quivered. He was talking about her nipples. Her large dark nipples. “I see,” She said. “I suppose I could. I could wear shirts that hint at them—“ I cut her off.

“Yes, that’s a start. But your shirts will probably cover them up most of the time. If I were you, I’d work to make sure that they are hard and pointy as often as possible. That way regardless of your outfit, people would see your assets. With no bra to hide them, they would poke out nicely. Plus it would make you look more well-endowed too.” I kept going. “I bet you could work at it too. That is, train them to be as big and pointy as they can be. That way, they’d always be noticed then. Just like a real woman’s breasts.”

Colleen’s mind drank it up. It would make no sense to anyone, except her. Having pointy nipples on display would be the next best thing to real boobs. She’s be almost a woman. “Yeah. That makes sense. I can do that. People would see me as what I am.” Confidence crept back into Colleen. She could do this.

“And Stephen, this is obviously great for you because you love nipples. You love poking them. Squeezing them. Sucking on them. Flicking them. You love everything and anything about them.” Colleen’s nipples would be the focus of Stephen’s physical attraction now. They would likely become sore and swollen from his attention, but that was what Colleen wanted. The bigger they would get, the better. “And a good thing too since that is the only thing to grab on your girlfriend, huh?”

Colleen blushed again. Though she was confident in her new life choice, she’s always know in the back of her head that her small breasts were a weakness and that her only way to gain a shred of dignity was to expose herself in an intimate way to the world. What a contradiction to wrestle with.

And with that said, I made it seem to them that I left the room. With me forgotten, Stephen jumped into his new fetish with gumption. He caressed Colleen’s nipples. He pinched them. He rolled them between his fingers. And her nipples responded. They tightened up and became prominent through her t-shirt. Stephen loved it. He’d look at them through her t-shirt. Two little erasers poking up into the thin material. They were beautiful. Before long, Stephen’s shorts were a puddle of goo. His raging boner producing a stream of pre-cum. He wanted to cum so bad. Maybe he’d get to stick it in her tonight.

Colleen’s mind raced as well. Me forgotten. The movie forgotten. Her nipples were the sole driver of her thoughts at the moment. Partly because of the recent conversation, and partly because of the jolts of pleasure and pain Stephen was lavishing upon them. One moment his caress would touch just right, wetting her pussy some. The next moment he’d be too rough, and a spike of pain would shoot though her breast. But even all that was secondary as Colleen planned out her new look. She’d get nipple trainers and clamps. She’d find ways to ensure her nipples were always hard in public. Perhaps she’s always dress in a way to be slightly cold or find ways to keep herself slightly aroused. Something. Regardless, she’d ensure people would see her hard nipples. She’d be respected like any other woman, no matter the cost.

* * *

I came back to the present. Where was I? Oh yes, Colleen’s overly large nipples hanging between her arms was a nice compliment to the scene, I must say. In her hands was yet another dildo, smaller than the one on the table. Colleen curved her body so Stephen could see it as she flicked her tongue over the head of it.

Steve licked his lips. A new glob of pre-cum appeared and rolled down the top of his dick’s head. “But I haven’t cum, I mean really cum, in so long. Will you at least touch it when we’re done?” Stephen’s voice was strained.

“No. Steve, it’ll just be an instant mess,” Colleen responded. “It’s gross.”

“Can I touch it then?” Steve’s voice was nearly begging now.

“God. No. We’ve been over this Steve. I’m your girlfriend Steve. It’s disrespectful to masturbate when you’re with dating someone. It makes me feel like I’m not good enough for you or something. You know that, Steve.” That thought process may have been my influence too. Maybe. Probably. “You know what you can do if you want to cum.” Colleen waived the smaller dildo in her hand.

“Yeah, but that just leaves me frustrated. And it hurts. It doesn’t give me any relief. Any real relief. Plus it doesn’t always work. You know that. Maybe one time in ten. I’m so horny all the time Colleen. Please.” Steve looked ridiculously pitiful in that second. For a moment, I thought Colleen would give in, but after a small hesitation she doubled down. I’m so proud of her.

“Okay Steve. You win. Fuck me using both our toys. If yours doesn’t finish you off I’ll use my fingers, as gross as that is. Okay? Deal?” Colleen smirked. It wasn’t much of a deal.

But Stephen nodded. He didn’t seem thrilled, but it was probably the best he’d done in the past month. “Okay Colleen. Baby. Let’s scratch your itch.”

Colleen squealed with excitement. She loved Sunday morning fucks. It was when they used the big one, she tossed the dildo in her hands behind her and started gyrating her hips with more passion. A moan already growing inside her. Her glistening pussy almost appeared to part in anticipating of the fucking to come.

Colleen also reached for something to the side of the bed, I hadn’t seen before. She grabbed what looked to be a pair of nipple clamps. She attached them and shortly thereafter a hum emitted from her general direction. Vibrating nipple clamps. Anything to keep those nipples hard and growing.

Steve, on the other hand, got serious. There was little pleasure in store for him, but he loved Colleen so much he’d do anything for her. She was his dream girl after all. Her happiness was his happiness. Steve moved careful not to touch his dick or get his penis juice on anything as he reached for the toys on night stand. First, he grabbed the huge hollowed out dildo and the tube of gel. He squirted some gel into the dildo, and then using his finger, he coated the inside walls of the dildo with the gel. Finally Steve placed the dildo carefully onto his dick, covering it completely. The dildo completely engulfed his dick, transforming it from a modest white throbbing penis into a huge, veiny, black, lifeless instrument of female pleasures.

The dildo was not an ordinary dildo. It was specially modified to reduce any friction or feeling felt by the wearer. That, in combination with the numbing gel Stephen applied, would ensure he felt almost nothing during intercourse. Colleen would be in heaven. Stephen would be in indifference. At least in the nether-region area.

Once the dildo-dick cover was in fully on, Steve wrapped a couple straps attached to its base around his butt, securing it in place. He then took the smaller dildo Colleen threw back at him and sucked on it. It too needed lubrication. He bent over at the waste, and placed it at the opening of his butt. Colleen looked on with utter lust in her eyes. Her eyebrows quivered as she nodded slightly to Stephen.

With a sharp breath, Stephen pushed the dildo into his butt in one thrust. It hurt. It stung. It made him grimace. But a gasp from Colleen and the brush of her butt against his body drove him on. He straightened himself on the bed feeling the dildo shift inside him. It was small, but it made him feel full, the tip of it just barely creating pressure against his prostate.

Stephen adjusted the straps around his butt to lock the dildo inside of him. He gave his enhanced dick a few tugs to test it out. He could feel the dildo in his butt move in and out slightly. The pain was a bit less now. Colleen was shivering with anticipation. Her grin was all Stephen needed to continue.

Stephen knew what Colleen wanted. “You ready, baby? Ready for your pussy to get what it wants? What it needs?”

Colleen played her part too. “Oh yeah, Stephen. Fill me up. Give me what you have. Let me have it.”

Steve grabbed Colleen’s hips and placed the big black dick head right at Colleen’s opening. Her pussy responded immediately. It opened like a flower seeing sunshine for the first time. It welcomed the massive inanimate object. This dildo, at this moment, was her pussy’s world. Her pussy wanted nothing else but the rubbery object filling her up, so Colleen wanted nothing else but the rubbery object filling her up. It was what she looked forward to all week. Every other encounter in the previous week led to this one. She had let Stephen finger her pussy and lick her pussy and masturbate her with other toys, but all the while she fantasized about her Sunday morning dildo. It was her real lover. Her real motivation in life. It controlled her more than any drug could. It was the real reason she made Stephen put it on. Even if he could control himself, which maybe he could now…who knows, who cares…he could never complete her as much as her dildo could. Yes she loved an inanimate object more than anything else in the world and she was okay with that.

Her line of thought may have been due to my influence too.

Maybe.

Probably.

Stephen moved his left hand to the small of her back, and took the base of the black dick in his right. He slowly moved it up and down Colleen’s cave. Her pussy slop coated the head of it readily and effortlessly. It gave the black rubber dick head a shine. Colleen let out a frustrated moan. It was her turn to plead. “Steve. Baby. I need my lover inside me. Please. Fill me up and make me complete.”

Steve had always assumed when Colleen talked like this, she was speaking about him. He didn’t realize she was really professing her love for the cold, passionless dildo. But what he was sure of was this was the one and only time he had any control in the relationship. His puppy dog devotion to Colleen ruled him at all other times, but now, in this moment, the tables were turned.

Stephen continued to tease Colleen’s wide open cavern. He’d move the dildo head around her pussy and then exert the slightly push at the opening. The dildo would slide into place so the dildo head perfectly aligned with her hole. All it would take was a little pressure for the head to overcome the initial friction and enter Colleen’s moist vagina. But Stephen waited. He held the fake dick right at the opening, moving it ever so slightly.

Colleen pleaded, shivering more. “Stephen. Baby. Please shove it in me. I need to feel complete. Please fuck me. Please fuck me baby. I need you to fuck me. Please baby. Please. Please Stephen. Please. You have to.” She started babbling and reached back with her hand to guide in the object of her pleasure. She pressed back with her hips trying to coax the dildo inside of her.

But Stephen wouldn’t relent. He leaned back to match Colleen’s hips ensuring the dildo stayed outside her body. He also took her hand and placed it back under her chest, keeping her weight on her forearms. “Shhh baby, its coming. I’ll be in you soon. You can feel it can’t you? Right at your alter. Ready to join us together. I know you need it baby. It’s coming.”

Colleen’s babbles continued, pussy juice started sliding down her legs and dripping down the shaft of her rubbery lover. Her breathing intensified as did her efforts to convince the dildo to enter her pussy. She became more forceful with her hips, with her protests.

Stephen feeling her anxiety rising, gave in to her needs. He pushed with his hips and entered her pussy. Colleen was so wet Stephen had to be careful not push too hard. He would give her what she wanted, what she needed, but on his terms. The black, veiny, rubber tool entered Colleen. The head was engulfed by her entrance, but only just. Stephen then fully receded.

Colleen yelped, “No. More. I need more.” The need was so great in her tears started forming in her eyes. “More.”

Stephen returned, but only with the same result. The head of the dildo entered her hole again, but immediately receded. He did it again and again. Colleen’s protests increased in volume and force with each tease. “Baby. Please. Please baby, it’s not enough. Give it to me. Give me all of it Steve!”

And then, with no differentiation from his previous teasing, Stephen plunged the full length into Colleen, ever so slowly. Colleen’s world exploded. “YESSSSSS!” She hissed into the pillow under her head. Steve pulled out the full length of the dildo out of his girlfriend’s pussy and then plunged it back in again. Again and again he did this. Slow at first and then with vigor. Colleen was in ecstasy.

Steve, however, continued to feel nothing. Nothing around his dick, at least. His butt on the other hand felt a great deal. Each thrust he performed on Colleen produced a similar thrust in his ass. It was rough. It caused discomfort. But it also caused heat to build. Every now and then the thrust would move his butt’s dildo just right to exert a slight pressure on his prostate. Each poke brought him a little closer to release. It was small at first, but as his fucking of Colleen continued, it was all he could focus on. His thrusts weren’t for his girlfriend. They weren’t for her pleasure, but for his. Pain and slight pleasure. Pain and slight pleasure. Building to a release. A release he hadn’t felt, truly felt, in a long time. But maybe now. Maybe this time.

After several thrusts animal instincts took over. Stephen concentrated on his climax. Colleen concentrated on the completeness she felt from her big, veiny instrument. Her lover was finally in her pussy again. Her passion rose quickly. Her moans of joy hit a new high night every thrust from Steve.

“Yes. Yes. Yes. YES! YES! YES!” Colleen’s vocabulary was reduced to one word. Each hip thrust from Steve resulted in the same sound emanating from her throat. It built, and built and built and then it crashed over her. “YESSSS!” Colleen grunted in a low grumble. She pressed her hips back against Steve as hard as she could, smashing his hips into hers. The climax crashed over her.

As a counter point, Steve’s eyes shot open as he screamed, “NOO!” It was too soon. He wasn’t ready. It was close, but he the warmth didn’t build enough. The pressure inside wasn’t hard enough. He didn’t climax. He didn’t cum. He was at the brink, but he already felt the passion receding. It was over. He couldn’t get it back. All the pain for nothing. God was he horny. He needed to cum so bad.

Colleen continued to pant and push her hips back, forcing Steve’s thrusts to slow even more over the next few seconds as the spasms of her pussy and body faded. She felt content. Her Sunday morning lover had done it again. When the heat was out of her she removed the nipple clamps and let her hips fall back to the bed as she turned to face Stephen. She felt empty between her legs, which always made her sigh with slight disappointment but the feeling of contentment always outmatched the disappointment. Plus, it was just another week away.

She beamed at Steve. “Thank you. That was wonderful.” Colleen giggled a little, reached up and gave the dildo around Stephen’s member a pat and kiss. Steve’s crestfallen look told her all she needed to know about his state of mind. “Oh, Stephen. I’m sorry. I know how frustrating it must be not getting off. Maybe next time.” She raised her hand up and caressed his check. “But a promise is a promise.” Stephen felt the magic melt away. His control waned away with it. Reality was upon him.

Colleen knelt on the bed and guided Stephen over and had him do the same. She sidled up to him, facing his left side, her left knee slightly in front of Steve, her right knee behind. Colleen helped him out of the contraption. She slid her right hand along his side and across his left butt check until she found the straps. She unhooked them and grabbed onto the anal dildo, slowly extracting it with. Steve groaned in discomfort, as the dildo popped free. It was immediately followed by an empty feeling.

Colleen then brought the straps around Steve’s body and slid the hollow dildo off of his dick, taking special care not to touch his actual dick. The dildo was still slick with her pussy juices. Colleen handled her true lover with affection, giving it tender squeezes and strokes in her hands as she moved it back to the night stand. Her gaze lingered on the dildo slightly longer than it probably should have before returning to Steve. Stephen didn’t seem to notice.

Colleen returned her attention to Steve. She saw his still rock hard member jutting out in front of him. It was nice, but she had long resigned herself to the fate that she’d never feel that in her. Steve could never hold out that long, she was sure of it, so why even try? It was glistening from the numbing gel as well as a ridiculous amount of pre-cum Steve had produced during their frolic. Maybe she should just touch it for him, just this once.

Her hand moved toward it. Stephen saw and became ridged with anticipation. His cock gave a spasm at the thought of her touch. But no, what precedence would that set? A long time ago she said, that if he couldn’t restrain himself long enough to fuck her with it, then she wouldn’t reward him by touching it with her hands. As such, she redirected her hand so it came to rest just above his dick, on his lower stomach. She stood up on her knees some and leaned into Steve. “Okay, baby. Get ready.”

Colleen placed her right hand on his upper back and positioned him forward a little bit. She slid her hand back down to his butt and placed her middle finger at the hole, slowly circling it. “Be ready, baby,” she whispered into his ear.

Steve cupped his hand under the head of his penis, ready for the mess to follow. And with a gentle pat on his tummy, Colleen shoved her middle finger up Stephen’s ass hole. She knew where his prostate was and immediately pressed upon it, sliding her finger very, very slowly across it. That was all Steve needed. One small stroke. He gave a grunt, and a small quiver. It was done. His dick jumped once and a large glob of cum shot into his hand. There were a few aftershocks and some continued discharge, but that was it. His dick began to deflate.

That brief moment was all he received. A quick jolt of pleasure. A fast spike of elation and then nothing. It was enough to take the edge off, but not what he needed. He still was horny. He still was consumed by his need to cum. But at least it was now bearable.

“There you go baby.” Colleen said, stroking his hair. She moved in front of him and gave him a passionate kiss. Steve returned it in full force. “I love you baby. Go shower and get that goo off of you. I may be gone when you get out, but come over tonight. We can study and grab a bite to eat.”

“Sounds like a plan.” Steve got up and headed to the shower. They would do what Colleen said, but he also knew that it was code for him eating her out. She often liked it when he licked her pussy Sunday nights. She never came, but she said it made her feel happy. And if she was happy, he was happy.

I extracted myself from the room, smiling. What a wonderful couple, I thought to myself. They are lucky I decided to enter their lives. Who knows what they would have found if not for me. Surely not true love. Ah well. Time to start the day I thought. What to do, what to do…