The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Time and Time Again

Part 2

MC, mf, mF, mFf, ff, mf+, Ff, mF+, mm, mM, ma, hu, md, preg, ts, in, be, gs, bd

Synopsis: Jeff Ridge, age 16, finds that sometimes, growing up is not as easy as it appears and sometimes screw-ups can have do-over’s, and that the rewards could be greater than he ever imagined.

The is a work of ADULT FICTION, if you are not suppose to looking at this kind of material, regardless of your age; please have some self respect and leave now; otherwise enjoy the story, if you can. I never know for certain where a story will take me so if you are easily offended, you might not want to go where my thoughts sometimes go.

* * *

Jeff had invested many hours in the puzzle box that his Grandfather / Father had left for him when he died. And now that he had it open he just let it sit there as he contemplated the purpose of such just a complex puzzle. He knew that what was in the box was important to his true father. He was almost afraid to open it for fear that he would be disappointed.

He decided that he was being silly and opened the box and there, locked in place was the most beautiful gold watch that Jeff had ever seen. He unlocked the snaps holding the watch safely in the case and held it up in the light and could see that the scroll work on the gold case was the same as on the old clock in the living room; the “T” overlaying the infinity symbol.

Jeff opened the watch and was surprised to see that it was an exact match to the old clock. It had the phases of the moon and three other dials on it; one dial for seconds; one for days of the week and the other for months; at least on the old clock, so he assumed them to be for the same thing on the watch.

The watch was running and the time was accurate as far as he could tell, and then he thought of the old grandfather clock. He had gone out to wind it and forgot when he figured out the clues to the box. He took the watch with him to set the clock.

His grandfather, he was going to have trouble remembering that he was in fact his father, had taught him that it was always important to set the clock first and then wind it and never turn the clock backward; that something might happen to the clock. Jeff set it forward to the time that was on the watch and reach in to pull on the winding chain, taking the bottom weight as he had been taught from the age of six and pulling it down until he heard it click.

When he heard it click, he was hit with a bolt of lightening and flash of light and a clap of thunder. He was thrown against the opposite wall.

He anyone in the bedroom been awake, they might have seen a flicker of light and thump as Jeff hit the wall, but nothing else.

Jeff was out like a burned out lamp. As he lay there, images and memories of the last eleven years came back to his mind. His home life was much different than he remembered, but knew that they were the true memories and accepted them for what they were.

He had spent hours, days and years with his grand... father, who explained everything that he had learned about the clock and the watch and explained its history as best he could.

“Jeff, the clock and watch were made by my grandfather, as well as the puzzle box. I was given his name. His name was Walter Edgar Kamm. The name Kamm is German for Ridge; the name was changed when he immigrated after WWII. Grandfather Walter was a Physics professor, and his field of study was time and his passion was clocks. He loved old clocks and rebuilt and restored them and created new and unique designs and many with functions that were fifty years ahead of the industry.”

“Then in his studies, he discovered a long hidden secret about the physics of time. That was several years before Hitler took control of Germany. He worked secretly on his discovery, never revealing anything of what he had discovered. Somehow Hitler learned of his studies and he was forced away from his family to work for the Nazis, but never revealed what he had been doing. Eventually, Hitler and his thugs, figured that he was not going to find anything worth their time and allowed him to return to his home south of Stuttgart near the Black Forest.”

“He had found evidence of fighting, but his home was still there. His family was no where to be found and a near by neighbor had told him that his wife and daughters were taken away the day after he left and never returned. After the war he had found out that he was sent home by mistake and was to have been killed as his family was.” “The war ended and he escaped Germany into Switzerland with his most valuable treasures, a photo of his wife and daughters and this clock and watch.”

He moved to America shortly after that and opened a clock store, where he built, restored and repaired clocks. His secrets are hidden in the workings of this clock and watch. From the science he discovered, he learned how to virtually stop time and to even jump back in time short distances. He eventually met and married and had several girls and my father. He died before he could tell my father anything of his secret.”

“I found his diary in the clock and the box. His diary explained all that I have told you of the box, including the combination to open it. When I could open it quickly and without having to redo it; I nearly destroyed the diary because I couldn’t understand it and didn’t want to chance that someone else would get there hands on it. I was sure that you could get the box open, but eventually you would have remembered the combination from memories of having done it over and over from the time you were big enough to manipulate the box in your hands,”

“From my years of using these time pieces, I have learned that time does not really stop, but is compressed for the wearer. The magic number is eleven hours fifty nine minutes and fifty nine seconds. That is equal to one second of normal time and the distance that you can move back through time.”

“When you step back through time, you cannot step back farther or enter that time period more than once. You will arrive back in your body with all memories up to the time of the jump and for some reason the watch moves with you. While in “time stop”, you can influence others by speaking to them, what you want them to know or to do. Just like when a person is hypnotized, but the influence goes around their consciousness directly to the subconscious.”

“If you are careful, you can come and go in front of people and return with out them being any the wiser.” He chuckled and continued, “That is the way your ‘uncles’ lost their balls, I cut them off and fed them to them, and they were never the wiser. I took Harriet for my wife when she was thirteen; her family were convinced that she was ready to marry and that I was the perfect man for her; I was twenty at the time and a teaching assistant at the high school. I had been using the watch for about a year when I took her.”

“That year a whole lot of female students and teacher became mysteriously pregnant, and I kept girls for weeks as sex slaves, and any woman that caught my attention, would wind up in my bed for a time and be returned to where I picked them up, with no memory of their time with me, except that the sex was incredible and the baby was wanted.”

“You should now remember all of the details of the watches use; which button to use to stop time; the one to restart it and the one that allows you to go back in time. Remember that if you don’t set a time for the jump, 11:59:59, is the default jump time.”

Jeff listened for what seemed like days worth of memories and found out that his father was a real pervert; having indulged in every kind of sex that he had ever seen on the internet and many more that he had not even heard of. He had traveled all over the world and had sex with many famous women and was the father of possibly thousands of children; including children by his own girls, and even Jeff himself; and all the ceremony and hoodoo were a sham to cover the incest and the fact that he liked fucking young girls and taking their virginity. He admitted that where ever he was, he visited the schools and enjoyed the pleasures of the young girls. He also admitted that sixteen was a arbitrary age and had taken girls younger than that.

When the memories and instructions had run through to completion, Jeff woke to find that less than a minute had passed.

{Author’s Note: From this point on, when time is “stopped” or restarted, remember the explanation above.}

Jeff stood and felt a little sore from being banged around by the jolt he had received. He heard some movement in the bedroom and decided to see who was up this early.

He found that his mother was up and the girls were awake and fooling around on the bed. He walked on into the bathroom since he needed the toilet away.

Doni was bent over drying her legs; her ass and pussy winking at him begging to be stuffed with his dick. He pressed the button that “stopped” time; instantly the world around him became deathly quiet and Doni was frozen in place. Jeff looked out into the bedroom and saw Chloe with her hand up like she was about to swat Zoe’s butt. He walked back over to Doni and teased her body all over, licking and sucking her breasts, pussy and butt; finger fucking her pussy and butt until they open up nicely.

Jeff was a little surprised at the pliability of her flesh given she was essentially frozen; it must have something to do with his proximity or maybe the fact that he was touching her transferred some of the flexibility that he had; moving at the speed he was.

Doni’s arousal was evident to him even though she had just bathed; her pussy was sparkling wet and not from the shower alone.

Jeff pushed his dick into her pussy; the feeling, much tighter than she was normally. He fucked her slowly and deliberately it took him forty five minutes to cum in her. He pulled out and reset the watch and as time returned to normal he pushed himself back into her and said, “Hey, Hot Stuff, did you miss me?”

Doni screamed out in surprise and stood up and tried to hit him, but he held on to her and she moaned out her arousal quite suddenly and became overwhelmed. She bent back over and placed her hands on the toilet cover and begged him to make her cum. Jeff did just that pounding his dick into her, whipping his cum into a foamy mess and making her cum hard and long; he sent another load of cum into her pussy.

Jeff said, “Was that good for you Baby?”

Without thinking, she answered, “Oh yes Daddy that was wonderful.” She looked up and saw Jeff standing there and nearly freaked, but caught herself before she did. She smiled and said, “Thank you Darling that was truly wonderful. Jeff, Honey, will you tell the girls that we need to start getting ready. The reading of the will is set for ten o’clock and it is nearly eight now.”

He went out to the bed and the girls were still sucking each other and finger fucking. Jeff smacked each one on the butt, not hard but firmly and told them to get up and start getting ready. They took off for the bathroom when everyone was out of the room Jeff set the watch timer for eight hours and set down on the bed and pushed the button; all sound stopped. He got up from the bed and went to the bathroom and told each one of the women that from that day onward they would be loyal, submissive and absolutely obedient to him and anyone he told them to.

Jeff was tired and needed some sleep, so he lay down and fell asleep; the absence of sound was strange but he slept deeper than he ever had and when the timer clicked and he was returned to normal time and the sound returned it woke him instantly. He got up completely rested and joined the girls in the shower; they had not even made it in when he arrived.

He told them, no time to play, but he had the watch and pushed the button. He took each of the girls, one at a time, tasting each one and touching them and fucking them and reinforcing the fact that they belonged to him and would do anything that he asked or told them to do.

He thought that if what Grand had told him was true, then these three would walk out into the middle of the street and strip their clothes off without questioning him, if he told them to do it. He had another thought and told them that they would never notice that he had a watch with him, ever. He started normal time again and set the watch on the sink counter. Doni noticed and asked him if that was the watch that Grand had given him. He said that it was and pushed the button again and gave her the same instructions that he had given the girls including the one’s concerning the watch.

Jeff made them get their showers done quickly; he could see that they were in high arousal and really wanted to have sex with him. He put his arms around Molly and hugged her and whispered to her, “Cum for me Sis.” Molly came and jerked and moaned and got the most pleasant smile on her face and said, “Thanks Master, I really needed that.” He did the same for Zoe and Chloe and they were appreciative and gave him kisses and rubbed his dick.

He took care of the rest of his morning things and ran of to his room and stopped time and dressed and went to the kitchen to wait and get a bite to eat. Jeff was eating a piece of toast and had a glass of OJ when his three women came in.

They all wondered out loud, how he got dressed and beat them to the kitchen. He answered, “I guess it is one of those mysteries of life, why women take so long to make themselves pretty for their men, when they already are. Someone once said something about gilding the lily.”

Jeff had made coffee for his mother and the girls grabbed OJ and made themselves some toast. They ate quietly, and Jeff stopped the clock again.

He stripped them all of their underwear and their bras and whispered into their ears that they were never to wear underwear or bras when they were with him in case he wanted to fuck or play with their breasts.

He started time again and they did not even notice that they were missing, because in their minds they already knew that they were not suppose to have any on anyway.

Jeff suggested that thy leave a little earlier; Grand had introduced him to a couple of the people there and he wanted a chance to say hello before the reading got started. Actually, in his dream memories, Grand had directed him to go to these people to verify that he was indeed the designated heir and give them the proof of his entitlement; the mark made on his palm when he was shocked by the clock.

They made it to the law offices about thirty minutes before any of the others arrived. Jeff asked the ladies to wait in the waiting room while he asked to see the men he wanted to see. Shortly after introducing himself at the front desk, an attractive young woman came out to escort him back to the office.

At the office, she told him to go on in. He entered the office and three men stood up and introduced themselves. Harold Broomfeld, Saul Breinstein and Aaron Aronson.

Jeff got right to the point of his visit and said, “Gentlemen, it is my understanding that I must show you the proof of my right to my grandfather’s estate. What do I need to do; say some magic word or be able to do some kind of trick?”

Mr. Broomfeld smiled and said, “Walter told us that you were a lot like him. He also told us that you would know exactly what kind of proof we were required, by him, to be given.”

Mr. Broomfeld said, “By the way Mr. Ridge, the application for emancipated adulthood, filed by your father was approved by the court; however, I recommend that you get yourself an adult to help advise you on some financial and legal matters that are sure to come up.”

Jeff said, “Thank you sir, for the time being, I would appreciate it if your firm continued to handle the legal stuff for me; and I have someone that I trust, in mind, to watch out for me in both areas.

Then Jeff held up his hand and the three men looked at the paper in front of them and it was a perfect match to the mark on his hand. They all stood and went over to a paper shredder and ground the paper with the mark on it, and then called his legal assistant to take him to the conference room set up for the reading. On they way, they gathered up Doni, Molly and the ‘Twins’, and the others that had arrived while he was in the office.

There was one chair in front of the desk and he was asked to sit down; the rest were told that they could stand or kneel. Jeff indicated for them to kneel. He had Doni and Molly kneel beside him and Zoe and Chloe kneel in front of him and the rest, take positions behind him according to family.

When everyone had arrived and were in position; the four husbands that had not completely submitted were standing with their families; who were all kneeling.

The three lawyers that Jeff had met, came in, introduced themselves and sat behind the table. Broomfeld started the proceedings by reading all the boring legal stuff that he was required to read. And then he said, “Walter told me that he had spoke with each one of you and told you that there was a stipulation in his will that if the heir could not show proof stipulated in the will the estate would be divided among the family. However, I need you to know, that the heir has shown the proof that Walter required, before three witnesses, so the alternate will is null and void and will ot be read.”

There were some low curses from behind him and he knew from where they came; Jeff knew that he would have to deal with the problem today when the reading was done, and in front of the whole group.

Broomfeld continued, “The will reads, “I Walter Edgar Ridge, being of sound mind and body, do hereby give everything that I own to my heir, Jeffry Alan Ridge, and I do mean everything.” That ladies and gentlemen is the entire contents of the will.

Jeff stopped the clock and stood and went to Ray, his thorn; and told him in no uncertain terms that he was now and forever his slave and would give him more respect than had John and Mark and would obey him without question and that he would be drawn to Jeff’s cock like it was the most important thing in his life; any time and any place that he chose. And then he went each of the men and gave them the same instruction.

He returned to his seat and started time again. He stood and thanked the lawyers for their time and asked for the family to be allowed some private time for discussion.

They each stood and excused themselves and told him that the room had been reserved for their use as long as needed.

Jeff turned and made eye contact with each person in the room, starting with his mother and sister. There was a growing tension in the room that everyone could feel.

Jeff asked the men to join him and had them line up and then “stopped” time. He commanded them to remain exactly where they where until he allowed them to move, and then restarted the clock.

He started to talk, “Grand told me before he died about a certain contract that he had each one of you sign; you remember, the one that states that you came into our family with nothing and if you decide to leave, you leave with nothing. Well, according to Grand, I should give you the opportunity to decide if you want to leave. But first, I want to take care of some business. Ladies please come up and undress your men.”

Each of the wives came up and started to undress their husbands; Molly came to undress him, he had asked his mother to do something else.

When they were all undressed, Jeff spoke again. “Now it is time to decide, whether you will stay or go. You will each come to me and kneel and give me the respect that is due to the head of the family or you can walk out of this room now and not come back.”

Jeff indicated that Ray should be the first. Ray came and stood before him and Jeff told him to kneel or leave. Jeff could tell that he did not want to do either. Jeff raised his voice angrily, “Either kneel right now or get out.”

Shakily trying to resist, Ray kneeled in front of him. He had steadfastly told the others that he would never kneel to a sixteen year old kid or take his cock like the old man had made him do.

Jeff stepped up close to the older man and said, “You have one last opportunity to leave, if you decide to stay, I will expect complete obedience and respect from you. What is it going to be?”

Ray tried resisting but he was irresistibly drawn to Jeff’s dick. Jeff asked, “Well what is it going to be?”

Ray couldn’t resist any longer; he engulfed Jeff’s dick and sucked it like there was nothing more important in his life than this piece of meat. Doni was quietly taking pictures of the whole thing.

Jeff pulled Ray’s head from his dick and told him that as the lowest ranking husband in the group he would also be required to give the other husbands his respect. He had Ray lay on his stomach between his legs and as each of the others came forward to get Jeff their respect, Ray sucked each one off.

Jeff had them all kneel and he again spoke, “Since you have all so graciously acknowledged me as head of this family, I have one new rule for you; none of you may touch any of the unmarried girls without my permission.”

Then he spoke to the whole group, “While I am talking about rules, I have a couple that I will mention now. First, I hate the ceremonies and they are going to stop; if we are going to have sex as a family; we don’t need to make up stupid games to cover it. Second the age of sixteen was purely pulled out of the air by Grand because that is the age he raped Aunt Syl; the man was an old pervert, he liked taking young girls. Well I’m a teenager and I like sex and age doesn’t matter; when I decide a girl is ready to stop being a virgin, I will take her. And just so you will know the rest of the girls are ready to be taken.”

Jeff paused a minute to let it sink in and proceeded, “You will all, take all of your girls home to pack; they will only need their school clothes and what ever they will need for making themselves pretty and smell good; and bring them all to me at my new house. They will be staying with me until further notice.”

He had decided that since they were already willing to fuck him, there was no reason to do without the attention that their presence will give him. But it was not only that, he intended to have them recruit girls from school to be his sex slaves; the girls would come over because of his “cousins” and when they left they would be his toys. He knew that he could just take any of them at school himself, and he probably would, but he wanted his “cousins” involved in the process.

Jeff had been told by his father that he should take a wife or several from outside the family to provide new blood and a possible heir. He already had several in mind for starters, from the girls’ birthday party, the day before.

Before they left, Mr. Broomfeld’s assistant, brought Jeff several packets of documents and explained each one as carefully as she could; concerning the inheritance, his adulthood and several pending legal and financial matters Grand had not gotten around to.

Jeff told his mother to go back to the house so that they could pack up what they needed for a couple of weeks, and they could organize the rest of the move to the bigger house. He knew that the clock would have to be his first priority and concern.

They arrived at home and packed what they knew would be needed and some of the things that they didn’t want to be without. The loaded the car and locked the house and were back on their way to their new home. Actually, Doni had spent her high school years in the house, and she still frequently used the pool and tennis court.

While they were still unloading their things, the others began arriving and it was chaos for a while. Everyone kind of waited for him to tell them where he wanted them to put their things. There were more than enough rooms for most of the girls to have a room to themselves, but Jeff decided that there should be at least two or three to a room.

He arranged it so that all of the girls were with cousins and not sisters and the remaining virgin girls, he mixed with the others so that they could be taught what he liked and what he expected from them. The older girls were warned that he expected virgins to be virgins until he decided they weren’t to be virgins any longer. He reinforced that command with time stop training. He also instructed them that they could do anything with each other they wanted as long as there was no penetration of his property.

Even though the house staff had been given some time off after Walter had died, they made sure that the house was stocked and clean; and when they were there, they managed to stay invisible for the most part, but when needed they always seemed to be around.

Jeff went to find Mr. Jeeves the butler; he always thought that his Grand had a terrific sense of humor. He had looked for years to find a butler named Jeeves and when he finally found one, he “convinced” him to work for him.

When he found Jeeves, he let him know that the young women would be around a while and if he needed any help with the extra people in the house, he had authority to put some more to work. He told him the current number in the house was twenty eight and that ten of the bedrooms were occupied. He also told him that from time to time there would be house guests and the current number could double for a day or two. He also asked that a light lunch be prepared and ready in an hour or so.

Jeeves took it all in stride. Actually he was hoping that Jeff was like the old man, he wouldn’t mind having a bunch of naked young things around to look at. Mind you, the old man had given him all the pussy he could handle with the house staff, but some fresh young things to look at would stiffen the best part of him. And now the boy said he could hire some fresh meat if he needed it.

Jeff went to the Master bedroom where he had Doni put their things. As a normal routine, Doni and Molly would be sharing his bed, unless he had other plans and there was a side room where there was a second bed.

Doni and Molly were stretched out on the bed resting from the activities of the day so far. Jeff asked Molly to get the other girls together and have them come down for lunch in about an hour.

Right on one hour, every girl came into the dining room; some still dressed, some not, but most partially. Jeff sat in the middle at the table, so that he wouldn’t be as far from the girls at the end of the table. To keep from having a squabble over who got to sit by him, he had Molly and Doni on each side. He would have to figure out a seating arrangement that allows the rest to sit with him sometimes.

The meal was a nice chef’s salad with an adequate amount of ham and turkey and a special dressing that he had never tasted before.

When the meal was over, Jeff stood up and told them he wanted to have a family conference and then they could all go swimming or sunning or whatever.

He said, “The first thing I want to talk about is Grand. I recently found out that he is my father; in fact, he is father to everyone in this room.” There were gasps and wide eyes all over the room. He continued, “Hush now, it is true, you are all my sisters, all twenty seven of you. Grand was an old lecher and he wanted an heir to carry on after him; that turned out to be me. Just so that you will know, while I fully intend to continue having sex with you, I don’t intend that you should have my children; unless of course, we have already had sex together and you are already pregnant.”

“That brings me to the second issue; birth control, I want you all back on the pill as soon as you can get some. Unlike Grand, I want to sow some of my wild oats in someone else’s pasture. I love you all and plan on spending time with each of you. However, I also plan to let you start dating whoever you want; with the stipulation that I must meet him before you go out, if I don’t already know him and even if I do. Also I am going to ask you to avoid having sex with anyone else but me for the time being; unless you are ready to leave school and be a full time mother. For those of you who may already be pregnant, I fully intend that I will take complete care of you and the child.”

“I am sure that I don’t need to remind you that what happens here at home stays here. When you bring home guests you are responsible to see that they can be trusted not to share what we do with anyone.”

“Now I want to address the older girls who are engaged. I do not like the arrangement that Grand has made, if you want to continue with the arrangement I will accept that, if you want out, speak now, or you will be married to Grand’s choice for a long time.”

All six of the girls wanted out of the arrangement and be free to decide for themselves who they want to marry. He agreed and said that he would talk with each of them and that he was sure that he could resolve any problems that might arise.

He thought, amused, “The girls at school were going to be very unhappy that his sisters were on the market; they were all gorgeous redheads and very pleasing figures.” Jeff knew lots of guys who have expressed an interest in his family, and knew that he was going to be very busy keeping things under control.

“Now,” he said, “the really important matter I saved for last. From now on their will be no clothes in the house or pool, unless you are going or coming from somewhere less enlightened than we are, so get naked and let’s go swimming.”

The girls jumped up and cheered and their clothes went flying everywhere. They all filed out the back door in a disorderly manner; some to the pool and some to the sun chairs, and others grabbed towels from the fresh stack by the door and walked out into the grass and lay down.

With the stack of fresh towels, plenty of sun lotion had been provided and there were a dozen hands wanting to put some on him and he let them. He thought how lucky he was; at sixteen, he had a harem of thirty three willing females to do anything that he could ever think of and nothing that his conscious would allow was off limits to him.

The afternoon was a pleasant 70°F and the company were succulent. He had sex with all of the older sisters; Carrie, Stacey, Renee, Jane, Kristal and of course Molly and promised Natalie, Tina, Caitlyn, Tara and Kelli, that if he survived; he would enjoy their company after dinner. The younger girls and the ones still virgin, he touched them and allowed them to explore their sexuality but without screwing. He would take them one at a time and make it as special for them as he could; a one to one experience.

The one thing that he wanted to do was get a taste of all their pussies a least once. He accomplished that and more, some of the girls came around two and three times, as he fucked the older girls. They were far more experienced than he expected and were not in the least worried about getting pregnant.

Jeff took a “time out” to rest between girls, for both his and their benefit; an hour or two between girls let him keep it up for them in normal time.

He had made certain that every girl would ignore the watch he always kept with him.

Jeff enjoyed the afternoon; he screwed and swam and screwed some more and swam some more and made out with every one of the girls for some little bit of time.

And when the afternoon was over and dark had set in, everyone went into the house and dinner was announced for one hour and everyone then scattered to the showers to get clean of the pool smell.

Jeff was famished by the time dinner was ready. Dinner was brought out on covered plates and Jeff was served first and then around the table; about the time Jeff was finished with his plate another arrived, and he wondered how Jeeves knew that he was still hungry. The soup was served next and then the salad and last the dessert.

Jeeves passed through to see if everything was satisfactory, and Jeff started to ask him how he knew that he was still hungry, but Jeeves beat him to it. “Sir, the former master of the house had a tendency to be extra hungry after a pool party; I was simply prepared for it to run in the family.” He left with no other word.

Before everyone got up from the table, he said, “This has been a very nice day; how about I let you invite one friend each over to spend the night and have a swim party tomorrow. Please ask only the ones that you can trust to keep their mouths closed about the way we live; preferably those who have come over before and know the rules already.”

Every one of the girls had their own phone and wasted no time getting to it when he told them to go. Jeff asked Doni if she thought that she could get a couple of her sisters to come over to be chaperones, so that the parents would not be worried.

Doni started to laugh and couldn’t stop. He asked her what was so funny. She explained, “Jeff, Honey, it follows an old expression about the fox, or in our case, foxes guarding the hen house and the big bad wolf being the escort.” She got so tickled again that she started laughing all over; this time Jeff was laughing too.

All of the girls had someone that could come; many had asked to bring another, a sister or brother or friend. Of course, Jeff had said only one and they were sure he meant only one. Their friends were disappointed, but not enough to pass up this chance to party and hang out with them.

All of the girls were suppose to tell her friend what kind of party they were having and that Jeff would be there. He gathered them together and again told them that when their guest arrived that they should tell them again the rules and if any wanted to leave that would be the time to go. He told them that he would stay out of sight until everything was settled and everyone who had decided to stay or leave had done so.

Molly told him that some of the girls coming had promised to pick up others on their way over and she, Carrie and Renee were going after others, and there were some who lived close by that their parents were willing to drop them by.

Some of the parents of the younger girls had come to the door to talk with Doni and she assured then that they would be adequately watched, by her and two of her sisters and the house staff. She promised to have each of the girls write down an emergency number in the off chance something bad might happen.

Some asked about boys at the party and she assured them again that her son was the only boy that would be around and was fairly certain that he did not want to be ganged up on four dozen girls. Most of the parents found that to be pretty funny; a teenaged boy’s ultimate fantasy and ultimate nightmare, rolled into one.

Some even offered to give some money for food and drinks. She thanked them and told them that it was her son’s idea to comfort his cousins at the loss of their grandfather, and he wanted to pay for all of it from his savings.

By the time she finished telling her story, all of the parents that came by thought he was a wonderful and thoughtful young man, and would have let him spend the night at their house, if he asked; and he Would Ask someday.

Jeff waited until everyone was there and all the parents had gone and he stopped the clock. He walked around and studied the faces of the girls as they were told what to expect and what was expected of them if they stayed. All of his sisters had peeled out of their clothes after the last parent left and some of the girls had too. What Jeff didn’t know was that some of the girls at the birthday party had told other friends in the know and there was more than a few girls wanting to get in on the fun.

He was pleased to see Elaine with Molly and Megan with Chloe. Most of the older girls, he knew by name or by sight; the younger girls, most he didn’t know; yet.

He went around to each of the girls and encouraged and told them that they should never be ashamed of their bodies and told them to have a good time and not to worry about him; he would not do anything they did not want to do. But just being around him or near increased their arousal and they shouldn’t be afraid to express their desires for him. He also told them that it was very important that they never say anything about their visit that would hurt anyone; that everything they did there was private. He stressed it several times with each girl to make it an imperative in their minds.

He left the room again and restarted time and then waited until he was sure that the last of the girls had shed their clothes. He walked out to where they were gathered; he was as naked as they were. Some of the girls squealed and covered themselves; mostly out of reflex,, but slowly uncovered as they realized they had nothing to be ashamed of and besides, he was naked too. That made a lot of them very horny young women; not that the prospect of one on one time with him had not already had them aroused.

He headed toward Molly and Elaine and Megan saw him and ran and jumped into his arms; wrapping her arms and legs around him and giving him a kiss that made all of the girls a little jealous and a lot hotter.

Elaine said, “Meg, are you going to save any for the rest of us?”

Megan giggled as she dropped off of him and said, “Maybe, we’ll see.”

She held on to him as he made his way to Elaine. He took Elaine in his arms and gave her a passionate kiss their tongues dancing to the music of the lust.

Megan said, “Lainie are YOU going to save any for the rest of us?”

Jeff and Elaine couldn’t help but laugh and Elaine said, “Haven’t decided yet, Little Sister.”

He made his way around to each of his sisters and their friends; he did stop time for several of the girls who were still a bit shy about their bodies. He gave each girl a kiss and welcomed them to the house.

Jeff sent them to get settled in he asked them to rearrange the rooms for the night by age groups and the size of the beds. He figured that it would take most of the upper rooms.

He got Molly and Elaine aside and asked if Elaine would mind sharing the bed with him, Molly and his mother. It did surprise her that he was sleeping with his mother, but told him she would love to and hoped that he would make love to her that night. He told her that he had hoped that she ask.

Then he remembered that he had made a promise to five more of his sisters that he would be available for them after dinner. Jeff went to each one and asked what they wanted to do; with the exception of Caitlyn, they all wanted it to be private in the family. Caitlyn said that she didn’t care who knew she was fucking him. Of course, she didn’t mean the whole world, but just her group of friends and the ones that were there.

So Jeff took her there and then, in front of her friends. He bent her over the bed and first drank from her well, and then pushed his dick into her steamy wet pussy and gave her the ride she so desired. Caitlyn came very quickly and hard and Jeff couldn’t hold back and filled her pussy with his cum.

As he pulled back, Caitlyn’s friend Marta had her tongue in Caitlyn’s pussy before the cum could drip an inch and Tara goggled his dick up to the envy of her friend Rose.

Before he left the room, he tasted every girl’s sweet pussy and promised himself that he would get more before they had to leave.

When he went back to his room, the word spread from room to room that he had done Caitlyn in front of everyone in the room.

Back in the master bedroom, he told his mother what had happened and she thought it best to go investigate. She found that every single girl was at least making out with another; some were in the sixty nine; others using fingers and in the room with the older girls, there were dildos and strap-on’s.”

She was gone only ten or fifteen minutes and then she returned not quite smiling.

Jeff asked, “Is everything okay up stairs?”

Doni shook her head and answered, “If you call the upstairs a whorehouse practicing for your dick okay; yea, everything is great; I’m not certain if there will be any virgins left by morning, though.”

Jeff looked at Elaine and said, “Well, one won’t be if she stays the night with us.”

Molly was a bit taken off guard, and said, “Huh, what, who...” and then it struck her who he was talking about, and she said, “But... I thought...”

Elaine interrupted and said, “He’s talking about me and yes, I’m still a virgin. Jeff is the first boy that I ever wanted to do it with. After the party the other day, I got real jealous of all the attention his gave Megan and told him he could take my virginity. I came tonight to give it to him.” She was shaking; a little nervous and a lot anxious.

Jeff went to her and held her and kissed her deeply and Doni and Molly came and held them both, between them; both Doni and Molly kissed her and Doni said, “We’ll leave you two alone for a while,” and they started to leave.

Elaine quickly said, “No, please, I want you to stay; you are an important part of his life and I want to be too, so please stay. Jeff, if there is anyone else you want to be here, I don’t mind, really.”

Jeff leaned over and whispered in Molly’s ear and she left the room. He said to Elaine, “I have asked her to bring someone else to be here when we do this.”

Molly wasn’t gone long when Megan came bouncing in; she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Elaine; Chloe and Molly followed her in.

Jeff motioned for Megan to come over and sit on the bed with him; she sat down and Elaine sat on the other side of her.

Jeff started, “Please listen first, and I will try to explain why I want you here with us. First I want you to know that I like you and Elaine very much and want to be friends forever. Now your sister has given herself to me as my lover and is giving me her virginity tonight.” Megan’s head spun around to look at her sister. Jeff continued, “She said that I could have someone watch that I wanted to be here when we had sex. I want you here because I like you and because I want you to know the real truth about your sister, not school gossip; and because you love her you can be here for her too.”

Megan giggled a little and said, “I told her that you liked her and I am jealous, but I am happy for her too. I want to know if you will take mine too, Chloe told me how good you were to her, when you took hers?”

Jeff laughed, “Did she also tell you that I had to spank her butt for being disobedient.”

Megan giggled as she looked over to Chloe, who nodded that it was true, and said, “No, she didn’t tell me that, well, will you do me too?”

Jeff said, “You know that I want to more than just about anyone, but there is a little problem; you see your sister and I are legally adults and if she gets pregnant, it is between me and her and it’s the same for me and Chloe or Molly. If you got pregnant, the law would step in and I could go to jail for a long time.”

She responded, “But I’m on the pill like Elaine.”

Jeff replied, “I’m glad that you are, but I am a boy and even I know that nothing is one hundred percent; especially the pill.”

Megan was not going to give up and asked, “Well, what about those rubber thingies that go on your dick, you could use one of those?”

Doni held up a string of twelve condoms and Megan saw it and she shouted, “Yeah, those things.”

Jeff had never intended to deny her; he just wanted her to think about everything that could happen to her and him if something went wrong; and he told her that.

She said, “I don’t care about any of that stuff and I don’t care if I get pregnant; I want to have your baby.”

Jeff said, “Well I don’t, at least not yet, you are too young. There is something else that you need to know, if we do this you will belong to me and only me, unless I give you to someone else to use.”

She asked, “You mean like a toy?”

He answered, “Yes, Baby, my personal sex toy and if I want to share you, I will.”

Megan looked thoughtful for a minute and he was sure that she would change her mind, but she said, “Okay, I can live with that.”

Jeff instructed Chloe to take Megan over to the side of the room and explain to her what it meant to be a slave in his service.

Jeff pulled Elaine up to the middle of the bed and Molly and Doni joined them. It quickly became a four way love feast with Doni and Molly sucking her breasts and caressing her and Jeff licking up the last of her virgin juices.

As Jeff moved up her body, his ladies withdrew; their hands remained to caress her breasts. He lifted her legs to his shoulders and his dick slid along her slit and bumping her clit; she moaned loudly. Chloe and Megan quietly joined them on the bed.

Jeff positioned himself and pushed in gently in until he touched her hymen; Elaine drew a gasp at the pressure. He leaned forward and kissed her and licked and sucked at her breasts. When she moaned and her mind was distracted, he pushed through her virginity. The pain was not as bad as she expected and she was quickly rising in arousal. Doni called Megan to come up to her sister and lay with her and kiss, touch and caress her.

Having her sister next to her as she was being fucked for the first time, sent her over the top and she came; her legs nearly pushing Jeff off the bed with their strength. Jeff put his arm around her and rolled over on his back, pulling her on top of him. He was still hard and inside her pussy. When she had rested a minute, she sat up and began to move her hips back and forth and up and down the sensation of his dick in her was the best thing that she had ever felt.

Megan was kissing her and they were stroking each others breasts. Jeff had Megan to move over his mouth and he treated her to the best tongue job he had given her; she and Elaine were kissing and caressing each other and Molly and Doni had joined in. Megan had a fast climax on his tongue and flooded his mouth with her last virgin flow. Jeff was near his climax and so was Elaine. He pushed Elaine a little harder and she came and he came with her flooding her pussy with his love juice.

Elaine slid down his legs and took his dick in her mouth and sucked him clean. Molly took her to the side of the bed and licked her pussy clean of their cum and brought her to another climax.

Doni helped Megan get into position over his dick; he was not completely hard and she showed Megan how to slide her pussy up and down the length of his dick both wetting him and bringing them both to arousal. Megan got really into it and she closed her eyes enjoying the feeling it was giving her.

Jeff shook her out of her wonderful dream when he said, “Megan, Sweetheart, I am ready when you are.” She was more than ready she was very near another climax.

Doni had her rise up and moved his dick into position and had her lower herself until he was partially in her. Doni told her that it would feel better if she worked a little bit in at a time and then move back and start again.

Megan tried to be patient and she was until he bumped into her hymen; the next time she raised up she plunged down taking her virginity. The pain was a stinging sensation that hurt only a little while and then she started to pump her self hard up and down on his dick. Jeff slowed her down and told her to enjoy her time, he was in no rush and she shouldn’t be either.

She slowed down and began to enjoy the feeling of him inside her. Megan started have tremors and the tremors turned into spasms and contractions and then she came again.

Jeff sat up and laid her back next to Elaine and worked himself around until he was over her. He pushed his dick back into her and pounded her pussy deeply; his dick hitting her womb with each thrust. They both came at the same time in a very strong climax.

Doni and Molly moved to clean them up and did so very quickly.

Jeff said to Megan, “Okay slave get behind your sister and lick her butt clean and get it ready for me to take.”

Megan looked a little disgusted, but jumped and said, “Yes sir, err.. Master,” when Doni slapped her butt. She was working diligently with Molly instructing her in the proper way to do it. When she had it good and wet, Molly took Megan’s fingers and wet them in her mouth and told her to work them one at a time into her butt until she had all three in and her butthole was stretched out enough to take Jeff’s dick.

By the time Megan had Elaine’s butt open enough for him, Elaine was again moaning for his dick. Jeff had them get into a sixty nine with Megan on bottom, and told them to suck each other until he told them to stop. They lapped at each other’s pussies like it was their last meal.

Jeff entered Elaine’s ass slowly but firmly a little at a time and then thrust all the way in when he reached half way. Elaine gasped and had a climax, wetting Megan’s face. Her climax intensified the sensation on his dick and he pounded her butt all the harder and as he increased, she dug into Megan’s pussy more who licked her harder. Both girls came again and Jeff came shortly after.

Jeff pulled his dick from her butt and pushed it into Megan’s mouth and told her to clean it. She made a few nasty faces but did as she was told. Elaine lifted her head and looked around. Jeff slapped her butt and asked, “Who told you to stop what you were doing?”

Elaine’s mouth dropped again to Megan’s pussy and clamped down tightly on her clit and sucked with a vengeance; in a matter of seconds, Megan came again and passed out.

Jeff pulled Elaine around and kissed her and asked her if it was everything that she had hoped it would be.

She answered and said, “Oh Yes and more,” and she jumped him, knocking him back, kissing him and making love to him with her mouth.

She then, snuggled down beside him, with Doni at her back and Megan, who was awake, moved next to him on the other side with Molly at her back.

After they had been there a while, Jeff suggested they take a shower and get clean for the night. He lingered behind and when they were out of direct sight, he pressed the button on the watch and all sound stopped, letting him know that he was in time stop.

He made his way upstairs to check on the rest of the girls. He found them in every stage of sex, women could get into. He also found his aunts Janna and Paula engaged in a sixty nine with two of their daughters, Renee and Jane, fucking them with strap-ons.

Jeff pulled Renee out of Janna and fucked Janna until he came and then pushed Renee back inside her aunt, and he did the same with Jane and Paula, but first he wanted a taste of their pussies to commit to memory and have a bit of rest before fucking Paula. After about twenty minutes of licking tasty pussy, he was ready to fuck Paula, and he did just that; he pounded her hard and left her full of cum and placed Jane and the dildo back up inside her and left them to their fun.

He walk around sticking his head in doors and tasting fresh new pussy that he hadn’t tasted before, even some of his sisters. Most of the girls were lying around and some were asleep; it was the same in most of the rooms except the younger girls were sitting in a circle talking; probably about what was going on in the other rooms and downstairs in Jeff’s room.

He went to each of his sisters and told them that when Chloe and Megan come back upstairs; they should be ready to come to him and bring their friends. He went around to each of their friends and instructed them that we were to be willing to have sex with him and want it more than anything and be willing to do whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted and wherever he wanted to do them; and that he was the greatest lover that they would ever have and that their feelings for him exceeded all others. He also commanded them to be honest with him and never lie or mislead him about anything, ever. It was something that he decided that he would have to train the others around him too.

He had now tasted everyone of his sisters and aunts and most of the girls that came to the house.

On his way back down the hall he noticed two dark shapes in separate hidden places and investigated. In one of the shadows he found a girl with the name Dominique sown on her little French maid’s uniform; her real name was Dana. Her skirt was up and her panties down and she was finger fucking her pussy while watching some of the girls having sex.

The other shadow turned out to be Jeeves, with his dick out and masturbating to his aunt’s fucking.

Jeff was aggravated at this violation of privacy, but not that upset, as he probably would have done it too; and in fact, he was doing it, but it was his party.

He went into the room that he usually stayed in when he was visiting his father, and pulled out one of his old markers that would still write and left them a message to talk with him the next morning. He wrote the message on their chests, in reverse so it would be visible in the mirror.

Jeff went back down stairs to his room and restarted time and enjoyed a nice shower time of sex play and washing; especially the four tongue cleaning that he received.

They dried off and went back to the bed and lounged around a while and he told them he was expecting company and asked them to join the fun upstairs until he came to get them.

They weren’t very happy about being sent away, but there was no argument. Soon there was a quiet knock on his door and he told them to enter. When they filed in, his sisters kneeled and their friends not knowing what else to do, kneeled too.

He walked over to Claudia who just happened to be on the end of the line and had her stand and kissed her; taking her breath away, and then laid her on the bed and ate her pussy to a climax or three. He rolled her over and took her virginity from behind and fucked her until they both came. She was as hot and tight as anyone he had fucked so far and her freckled body as smooth and soft as Megan’s. He rolled her over with his dick still in her and squeezed her breasts and pinched her cherry red nipples and looked into her deep blue eyes that were sparkling brightly.

Jeff pulled her up to his face and kissed her face all over and lifted her and turned around and sat on the side of the bed; Claudia still riding his dick, her ‘A’ cup breasts and dark red nipples pressing into his chest.

He said, “Okay, who wants to be next?” Every girl pushed her hand into the air. He said, “Well, now how am I going to decide who gets to have me next? I know, and you must be honest with me; which of you have had some kind of sex before tonight?”

Most of the girls it turned out had some experience with other girls; fingering and licking each other; two stood out from the others. One had mutually masturbated her brother and he, her; the other had been fucked by her brother and a cousin.

April was a pretty blonde, blued girl of fourteen with ‘C’ cup breasts. Her petite size made them look that much larger. Her brother and cousin had taken her in her sleep the first night of spring break and had been doing her every day since. They had been doing the cousin’s sister and she got pregnant and their father had her sleeping with him ever since, so they decided to do her. She didn’t think she would get pregnant, since she was on the pill, besides, she told him she loved it, cause she thought they were both hunks.

He decided that April would be his next prize. He made Claudia get up, even though she didn’t want to; she had been feeling too good with his dick in her, with several mini quakes running through her pussy.

He said, “April, I want you to be next and I want you to teach these girls the best ways you know to make their boyfriends happy and still have fun and good sex; but first, Claudia made a real mess on my dick; I need you to lick it clean first.”

She squealed and giggled and jumped up, and came to him with a sexy slut walk; her hips swaying back and forth.

Jeff saw it and told her to turn and walk in the other direction the same way so that he could have a good look from behind and then back to him. He asked the girls, “Okay, who votes with me that April has a very sexy butt? And who thinks that I should fuck her in her beautiful butt?” No one committed to it until he raised his hand and then everyone raised their hands.

Jeff said, “Great, then it is unanimous, April gets to be first to have her butt fucked tonight.”

April said, “But I didn’t vote for it, I never did it cause it hurts too much.”

Jeff said, “Terrific, I get to have a virgin after all; and you dear luscious April are my fuck toy and toys don’t get a vote. Now get down here and clean me up like a good little slave.” She told him ‘Yes sir’ and got right to it, evidently her brother and cousin especially liked to be cleaned because she was very good at it and really seemed to enjoy it.

While she was hard at work, he had Claudia get her butt ready to be taken. Someone had shown Claudia just what to do to get a butt ready for a dick, because April was moaning from Claudia’s attentions. April was a little distracted so it took her a little longer and she finished up about the same time Claudia indicated that her butt was ready for taking.

Jeff stood her up and turned her facing away from him and Claudia reached under and took his dick and positioned it at her butthole and Jeff pulled her down slowly at first, until she had the head passed the ring of muscles; and then he pulled her steadily all the way down on his dick.

April said, “God, I feel so full; and it doesn’t hurt as much as I thought it would.” But she just sat there not moving.

Jeff told Claudia to give her some encouragement. Claudia attached her mouth to April’s pussy and clit and started to work them over. April’s hips began to move and the stimulation in her butt increased her arousal and her movements and her stimulation turned in a tight circle until she lost all abandon and was self stimulating on his dick.

Jeff had Claudia back off and reached around and took April’s clit between his fingers and squeeze and twist it. He pushed two fingers in her pussy and put this thumb on her clit. April was bouncing on his dick hard, she was so high that she wanted more of him and there was no more she had it all; and then she started coming; the harder she came the harder she bounced, until all energy left her and she fell slack in his arms; her breathing hard and ragged. She was covered with a light coating of perspiration.

April kept saying, “Oh god,” over and over, and then she asked, “Is regular sex as good as that?”

Claudia whispered, “Better.” April began muttering “Oh god,” again. She was still high on her experience, and when Jeff told her to clean him up, she did it without a thought; thoroughly and quickly.

Claudia and April were kneeling together near Jeff’s feet.

Jeff was back to deciding who to take next, when he saw the prettiest young girl almost hiding behind another girl; he then remembered seeing her with Francine (Francie), who is Caitlyn’s and Rachael’s youngest sister. Nikki was the youngest of his guests, just barely fourteen, and if he were to put her on a scale with all the other girls, she would definitely be among the top five.

Nikki had almost no breasts at all. He doubted that they would fill a training bra, but they were topped with very nice nipples that made her look adorable. Her hair was dark, either brown or black and she had, maybe a dozen hairs above her pussy. While most of her was still a little girl, her hips and butt had matured and her perfectly round butt would win prizes from Jeff any day of the week.

Nikki appeared to be shy and a little afraid, so Jeff asked, “Are you okay with all this; do you want to have sex with me?”

She looked like she was having a hard time trying to decide what to say, so Jeff started again.

“Are you having fun tonight,” he asked.

Her smile brightened and she answered and said, “Oh Yes, very much.”

“What have you done that was the most fun?” he asked.

Nikki blushed a bright red and said softly, “When me and Francie were together, you know licking each other, that was just the best ever; it felt sooo good.”

Again he asked, “Would you like to have sex with me; I promise to make it so much better than that?”

She nodded and then shook her head and then said, “Uh...Umm... I don’t know.”

He asked, “Are you afraid... of me?”

“Oh No,” she replied, “I really like you and want to do it; just...”

“Are you afraid,” he asked, “You don’t have to be, we’re all friends here I hope.”

“You don’t know him,” She replied adamantly, “He’ll beat me bad, like he does, Mom and Randy.”

“Who,” he asked, “your Dad?”

“No,” she answered, “My Daddy died; it’s the man she married, Jack.”

Nikki said, “The bastard put his hands on me and I screamed and ran and locked myself in the bathroom and screamed and cried until Mom came home. I told her but she didn’t believe me; I think that she was just scared.”

Jeff asked her questions about him and she told him that he was a drunk and a mean one and was nasty to everyone on their street and nobody liked him, especially Mr. Martin who lived across the street, who had said something to him one time and they would have been in a fight if somebody didn’t call the police. That gave Jeff an idea, and he asked Nikki for her address. He also found out that he had dropped Nikki off on his way to the liquor store and Jeff’s Mom disliked him instantly.

Jeff told her that he would check with her mother

Jeff stopped time and went looking for his mother’s keys and then it occurred to him that a car wouldn’t run in stopped time, and he would have to walk. Nikki’s house was only about six blocks away, he could walk that far. He started off down the street; making good time because all the traffic was at a dead stop.

He passed a car that he recognized from school; it belonged to a meathead football jock. He was in the car with his girlfriend and his buddy and his girl. Jeff was in the mood for revenge just then, so he stopped and opened the doors and stripped them all naked, and after having a taste and a fuck, he wedged the girls in the back windows, so it would be hard to get out of quickly.

And then he put his buddy in the front seat with his cock in his mouth. He looked until he found something sharp and heavy and then he broke the air valves off the wheels. He took their clothes down the block and dumped them in the trash; all except the girls panties; those he would take to school with him to use to embarrass them in front of their friends, since he wiped himself off with them. He also took all of their ID’s and telephones so that when they got stopped by the police, well, they would be in deep s***.

Jeff took the things he had collected from them and hid them where they wouldn’t be seen and continued on his way to Nikki’s house. It occurred to him that he should have dressed before leaving the house, but he was half way there already, he may as well go on and finish what he was going to do.

Another block away, he spotted a bicycle leaning against a store front and remembered that his Grand... his father had one that he used all the time when he was growing up. The pedaling was hard at first but got easier as he went. He arrived at the house and went up to the door. Jeff thought that it was probably locked, but he tried it anyway; and like a lot of drunks, he had forgot to lock it behind himself.

Jack was sitting there with a beer in his hand, watching some violent show or other. Nikki’s mother Gloria was kneeling beside the chair, naked, except for panties; her hands were cupped and it appeared that he was about to put a cigarette out in them.

The man had a pathetic erection maybe four or five inches and only half hard. Jeff took the hand with the cigarette and redirected it to the Jack’s dick. He opened the tip and pushed the cigarette lightly to it and blew on the tip; when time started again the tip of the cigarette would heat up more. Jeff hid and started time until he heard Jack scream and curse. He stopped time again.

Jeff walked back into the room and started to work on his plan. He started with Gloria and whispered in her ear, “This man is insane, you hate him, you want him to be gone from your lives, he had just threatened to kill your kids when they get home and then break your neck, and now he intends to go over and rape Mrs. Martin and kill Mr. Martin because he thinks you and Nikki have been sleeping with Mr. Martin, when he leaves, you must call the police to keep him from hurting anyone else. When everything is over, you will have a policeman bring you and your son to the address that your daughter gave you and will accept my hospitality to stay with us until everything calms down.”

He went to Jack and started on him, “You are a worthless piece of s**t and you know it and it pisses you off that everyone else knows it too. You know but can’t prove that your slut of a wife and her whore daughter are fucking every man on the block and the little bitch won’t let you touch her. You are pretty sure that they have been fucking that son of bitch, Martin across the street. You need to go over there and take his wife and fuck her for payment due you for shagging your pussy, and if he gives you any lip, you should beat the bastard to death. You are angry and getting angrier by the second; you will not touch Gloria again and do not have to take this s**t. Drink a couple more beers before you go.”

He left their house and went across the street to the Martin’s; of course their door was locked. So he started time and knocked on the door. When it opened enough for him to get in, he stopped time again.

Jeff slipped inside and found them both ready for bed; Martin was in boxers; dick was semi hard and wet and his wife was in a shorty nighty and her pussy curls glistened in the light. Mrs Martin was an attractive women with a few sags here and there and about the age of grand, maybe a little younger. Jeff decided he wanted a taste of an older woman to compare with the girls and younger women in his family.

Mrs. Martin was as sweet as any girl, although the flavor was much stronger. Jeff talked to her first, “You are afraid of the man across the street, you know that if he gets in your house, he will rape you; you must not resist or he will hurt you badly, you will tell your husband to call the security company to put them on alert.”

Jeff thought Mr. Martin had a amazing dick; it had to be nine or ten inches long and his balls were almost as big as Jeff’s. Jeff spoke in his ear. “That asshole across the street is drunk again and sounds out of control; you and your wife are afraid that he will carry out his threat to kill you, you will listen to your wife, but you will get your gun, just in case you need it before they can get to you. You must hurry, it just got quiet across the street and it is only that quiet when he is not there or up to no good.”

Jeff went to find a place to hide and restart time; he heard the Martin’s talking and moving around. They both were in the living room when the first crash came against the front door. The door splintered with the second hit and Jack came crashing through and Jeff stopped time again. He walked up to Jack and said, “You will not hurt the woman, you will tear her gown off and grab her tits and push her down on the couch and pull out your dick; you will not pay attention to Martin, he is such a wimp as not to concern you.”

He went to Mrs. Martin and said, “You are so afraid that you can not and will not resist.”

To Mr. Martin he said, “He is headed for your wife, if he touches her he will rape her; you must protect her, hit him hard over the head with your gun barrel.”

Jeff hid again and started time flowing again. Everything went as he had arranged. After Martin hit him with the gun, He swung around knocking Martin off balance; Jeff stopped time again. The gun was in the air and Martin was half way to the floor. Jeff rearranged the gun barrel to point directly at Jack’s crotch; he held Martin’s finger to the triggers and pulled. Jeff felt the action release and left the house. He was a block away when he started time again; he heard the double barrel shotgun explode.

Jeff started for home when he heard the police on their way. He stopped time again just as they appeared at the corner a block away. A couple of blocks away, he came upon the scene of an accident; one he was responsible for.

The car had run off the street and into a building, pinning them all into position in the car. There was a second car there and two boys that he knew were there looking at the accident, both were jerks. One had a camera and was obviously taking pictures of the girl’s butts sticking from the windows, the girl he was taking photos of was in the process of emptying her bladder, the other boy was fingering the other girl’s pussy. Jeff looked at the damaged and the girls and guys; there didn’t seem to be any blood, but they were stuck in that position.

He stripped the two guy of their clothes and ID and placed the one that had the camera, under the girl that was peeing and opened his mouth and cupped enough floating pee to fill his mouth. The other boy he moved up to the girl’s butt; she had crapped herself and had a little still dangling. He opened the guys mouth and pulled his tongue out as far as he could get it and wiped it across the dangling poop and pushed his face tight against her butt and then Jeff forced two of the guy’s fingers up his own butt.

Jeff took the clothes to the trash where he had dumped the others and picked up the things he had collected for his own use and headed for home.

He had left the door partly open so that he could get back in, and then it hit him. He had left the girls when he was in stopped time. They were probably freaking out at the way he disappeared in front of them. The watch told him that he had been gone for ten minutes of normal time; the girls were probably all over the house. He opened the door and went inside and there they were, running all over downstairs; some even on the stairs, heading up.

Jeff collected them all and put them all back into the position that they had been in when he disappeared. He told them to forget everything about him disappearing and what happened after that, he did not disappear, he simply went to the restroom and to make a couple of phone calls, and that while he was gone they talked about him and how good the sex was and what they wanted to do when it was their turns; nothing strange has happened, they were still very horny and calm, any strange emotion was because they were anxious for their turn.

He thought about what else he could say or do that would help to smooth things over; and then he thought they didn’t look all that horny any more, more frightened. So he went to each one and felt them up, all over their bodies; spending a lot of time with their breasts and pussies.

Then Jeff lay down on the bed for a while to rest; he gave himself an hour and then got up and went to the door. Restarting time flow, he walked into the room and said, “I’m back.” Several of the girls shouted out with a start. He said, “Did anybody miss me?”

The girls all felt a rush of arousal run through their bodies, which Jeff had hoped would be associated with his presence. He received a chorus of “me’s”. Everyone of them had flushed red with arousal.

Jeff sat back down by Nikki, who had a bewildered look on her face. He asked her, “What’s the matter Nikki?”

“I don’t know,” she answered, “This just seems all wrong, somehow; like something happened to you.”

He was a little nervous and said, “Well, you can see that I’m alright, that nothing has happened to me.”

“No,” she replied, “I saw you disappear and it scared me and the others too.”

Several girls agreed that it seemed to them that he had disappeared too. Jeff knew that he had a problem and wasn’t sure how to fix it. He could continue to try and bluff his way through it or stop time again and try rehypnotizing them into believing the story that he made up; and what if it still didn’t work; what then? Jeff was getting more nervous by the minute and the girls were starting to pick up on his nervousness.

And then the doorbell rang, he thought, “Oh damn, I’m not ready for them yet.” Jeff stopped time, again. Suddenly he was tired and mentally exhausted and depressed. He lay back on the bed to rest and think; Jeff fell asleep and dreamed.

His mind began to replay his restored memories of times before Grand died. He could see now all the people who came and went from his mother’s and sister’s rooms. His “Uncle Ray” spent an inordinate amount of time going between the rooms. Jeff’s memories include him far more than any other person; including Grand. His dreams played through everything that he had experienced since Grand died; from his first fuck with his sister, Molly and his mother up to tonight.

The only exception was his memories of what happened when he opened the box and and found the watch and touched the clock. He was needing to see those memories; he knew that his answer was there; that he just couldn’t see it. The harder he tried to see it, the farther away his mind took him and the more bizarre his dreams became, so he just stopped trying.

Jeff’s mind settled into fuck dreams; with his “sisters”, girls at school and unknown women on the street. As his mind relaxed, his father’s face started to pop up for short periods and disappear. The less he tried to hang on to them the more they appeared, until the whole memory of what he saw that night he activated the time stream watch. This time he paid much closer attention and tried to memorize things he thought would be helpful. After a little time he found his answer, how and what he needed to do and a few suggestions on how to prepare and the best places to do it.

His father had described how he could move back through time and do things again. He had said, “Son, when you screw up, and you will, not if; you will have one chance to make it right, a second chance is all you get. Now you may make a different screw up, but you will have to live with that. Listen Son, before you run off half cocked, stop and think through your decisions and you will make fewer mistakes and will have fewer redo’s to think through. There will be a lot of circumstances that you will not foresee that is just the way of life; if the situation is not critical, let it go and live with it; there will still be enough things that will need to be rethought, in your life.”

Jeff’s mind stopped playing dreams, and he woke with a start; the total absence of sound still unnerved him at times. He now knew what he needed to do; he just needed to figure out as many of the factors as he could, before he acted. He remembered that his Dad Jason, had always told him, that it is better to make your decisions before hand, what you are going to do in a situation, than to wait until you are in it and have the pressure on you to decide what to do; that way when a situation arises, you already know what you are going to do; no guessing.

Jeff got up from the bed and went to his school backpack to get some paper; he checked the watch to see how much time he had left. He had slept almost eight hours, so with a little time to spare, he had three hours to think over the mistakes that he could recognize and determine if he could live with them or if they should be changed and when would be the best time to drop back in, to the best effect.

Then he would have to decide where the turning points were and what options he had at the time and figure out which one would likely be the least corruptible or have the best outcome.

Since he could only go back twelve hours, he started his thoughts at that time and started to diagram, his time, actions and decisions; all the way up to the present mess he found himself in.

He found that the points of change were very few and the actions and decisions, for the most part were acceptable. The turning point with the most variables came after dinner, when he told the girls that they could invite a guest over for an over-night stay and swim party. Most of his gut reaction decisions had been made without any real thought and with a lot of anger pushing his choices.

So, he had figured out his step back point of reentry; twenty to thirty minutes before seven, when he was in the shower. He remembered that when he sat down for dinner it was five minutes ‘til seven. And from the lists that he made, he knew what he was Not going to do again; as for what he would do, he still wasn’t clear on that and had some ideas, but based on what he had done, surely he could do things better than he had before.

After another hour of plan making, he had done all he could think of to do, and now the tricky part; he could only step back in time from the normal time flow, so he needed some kind of a distraction like a stage magician; “That’s it,” he thought, “I will try to convince them that it was a magic trick and disappear again and step back to just before dinner.”

Jeff put the papers back into his backpack just to get them out of sight and then got back into the position that he had been in when he stopped time. When he pushed the button again, sound again assaulted his ears; from the last of the doorbell to the muttering and talking of the girls.

Looking into Nikki’s eyes, he said, “Okay, you caught me. I did disappear and then tried to make you forget it, but I messed up some how and you remembered.” He could see that they were thinking about what he said, so he continued, “I was trying a magic trick for the school talent show and I still haven’t got it down good yet.”

He could see that they wanted to believe him, but were still not sure. He said, “Okay, I can see that you still don’t believe me; would you like to see me do it again?” They enthusiastically said yes.

He snapped his fingers, and looked at his hand and snapped again, again nothing happened and the girls giggled a little, and then he said, “Okay, ladies I’ll get it right in a minute.” The giggling turned into laughter, and then he snapped again and pushed the stop button. He thought, “At least I left them with smiles on their faces.”

Jeff walked into the smaller bedroom and reset the watch to do the jump, and restarted the time flow; he heard the girls gasp and then clap and cheer and start to call his name. He pushed the button to step back in time and everything faded to a strange yellow color with red sparkles, and the next thing he knew he was in the nice warm shower.

End of Part 2

To be continued…